NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

It doesn't matter if she is naked or clothed; once the "are you shy?" spell is used, and she has covered herself at least one time, the swapping occurs as soon as the shy animation is over, because she clothed or got out of view from the NPC.

The load order doesn't matter either, i have tested it putting the .esp in many places :(

You say that you could post a Lovers-free version if someone asks. Well I'm here asking if you could please post a version of Nudeshy Revamp that doesn't require Lovers if it's not too much trouble. I'm not always using the Lovers system so I don't want to turn off this mod when I have Lovers off as well.

It would be nice if Lovers were optional somehow for this mod. If there was a way for your mod to detect Lovers and enable those animations only if it's active would be really cool. Then a second Lovers-free version would not be required.

You say that you could post a Lovers-free version if someone asks. Well I'm here asking if you could please post a version of Nudeshy Revamp that doesn't require Lovers if it's not too much trouble. I'm not always using the Lovers system so I don't want to turn off this mod when I have Lovers off as well.

It would be nice if Lovers were optional somehow for this mod. If there was a way for your mod to detect Lovers and enable those animations only if it's active would be really cool. Then a second Lovers-free version would not be required.

I just want you to know that I've acknowledged this and I will get to this feature in the next version of NudeShy Ex. I'm just a little tired is all.

edit: In the meantime' date=' the mod will still work perfectly if you delete the master "lovers with pk.esm" from its master list. You could unzip a second one into your data folder, name it "nudeshy experimental - nolovers" or something and take lovers with pk out of its masterlist and only activate that one and deactivate the other when you're not using lovers.

It doesn't matter if she is naked or clothed; once the "are you shy?" spell is used, and she has covered herself at least one time, the swapping occurs as soon as the shy animation is over, because she clothed or got out of view from the NPC.

The load order doesn't matter either, i have tested it putting the .esp in many places :(

What a strange problem you're having. Do you still get it in beta7?

I'll have to create a way for this to detect when breakundies is being used and if the current armor is a breakundies armor.

And then the simplist way to do it is have them cover themselves after the armor undergoes a certain amount of damage.

The way I want it to go is let the user decide what the character will cover with each stage of each individual breakundies armor and the mod will remember by storing the information in an INI file, kind of like how Lovers remembers user configured positioning in certain sex positions. >_>

Hopefully I can pull off the more complex version. :P

So far, great mod. Works pretty well. Just two things to improve it..

1. put both the Are you Shy spells into one spell, casting it should open a dialog box with three possible choices

Choice 1: I'm comfortable with my body! ( Not shy of nudity at all option )

Choice 2: I'm fine so long as no one is looking! ( Medium option, only covers self when detected )

Choice 3: I'm uncomfortable with my body! ( Heavy option, will cover self if nude regardless if detected )

The above suggestion should help clean the mod as well as have the user keep track on what mode the PC is on, maybe with a check or tick next to the selected mode.

2. Small bug with the strafing animation ( sliding, moving completely right or left ) in that you'll move with lightning speed.

I've been trying to get this work since you first posted it, and so far it has either CTD or simply had no effect....the idea intrigues me greatly tho and I would love for it to work.....I have tried it with various different mods of similar nature and still get one or two results I have just mentioned

CTD? What kind of CTD?

ps: Tested, Shy resets highheels height the moment it starts to use shy anims. I can switch shy2 mode on, and height will only be reset after 5 seconds of exhibition. Then i can "fix idle" in HH menu and it works until shy stops.

Strafing is damd fast in 3rd view for me too. Also, i gain 40 bounty for using steal clothes on people. Not sure if it's intended.

haha, yeah I made stealclothes a hostile spell. :P

As it should be, right? That sort of thing wouldn't be taken lightly, right?

Then again, making it hostile does kind of make it less of a fun spell to use. >_>

Should I change it to non-hostile?

Actually, the highheels thing is something I forgot to look into. How does highheels work? Do things like Lovers or LoversMB mess up its height as well? you mentioned a "fix idle" that's included with the highheels system, so I do already have a way in mind to fix it, though.

I think height change is done with some kind of custom anims, stored in "Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\vipcxj". There is an anim for every height setting.

I think i'll pack and attach them, they're small(around ~760bytes)

Lovers actions also messes height sometimes. Still not sure why only sometimes though. I remember some people were saying that it works perfectly fine with their lovers setup.

I love the idea of this mod and it works well under most circumstances, but it makes the bathing mod behave weird. It could be a load order issue on my end, but this latest version works a lot better than previous ones.

I really like this mod - thank you for continuing to work on it! One of the higlights of the game for me is when a girl gets her top knocked off and covers her chest.

Which bathing mod is it?

it just crashed to desktop

Come on, you have to give us specifics in order for us to help you.

What's your load order? What kind of crash is it? When does it happen? Does it ever work for you?

I think height change is done with some kind of custom anims, stored in "Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\vipcxj". There is an anim for every height setting.

I think i'll pack and attach them, they're small(around ~760bytes)

Alright, I'll take note of that. Next time I work on this mod I'll look into what's conflicting with the highheels mod and try to fix it.

Something I noted:

The new versions animations do not work in first-person. This makes it incompatible with first-to-third person mods that alter the perspective.

Is that how you fixed the turbo-speed in first person, by disabling the animations? Or is it some kind of weird bug on my side and they are supposed to play in first person?

It's a temporary band-aid fix for now. I simply disabled the animations whenever in first-person until I can figure out why exactly changing the animations in third-person make first person go super fast. :|

It's a bit of a frustrating bug because it doesn't make any sense and I can't seem to find anything on it in google or the construction set wiki. >_>

I thought I'd work on the mod for a little bit tonight.

Setbody is successfully integrated into the mod now. ^_^ Plus, the NPC's no longer stand there for a bit before starting to cover themselves. ^_^

Is it possible to just make it toggle a different animation when in first person, that is identical to the other but slower?

I don't know if the 3rd person coverself animations will work in 1st person. It's an interesting thought, though. I'll try it and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Shia, just poking my nose in to see if there's any new developments.

Also, in regards to the first person thing....maybe P-Froggy's First Person Mod? It basically installs a camera in the head that functions as if it were in thirf-person mode. I'd have to dig up the nexus link for it. Only problem is it conflicts with BBB support, due to skeleton issues, so I don't know how many people will use that. Worth looking into, though.