NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

OK, great work on the updates. I just had another idea. Would it be possible to add facial animations as well? Also, would it be possible to add more update3d checks for the player as well as when I do that in the console it sorts out some bugs. Finaly, would it be possible to be able to define some clothes and armours as 'nude items'. What I mean is armours and outfit's where the breast/ vagina are still visible but are incorporated into the item itself. A good example of this would be the nude suits from mods like this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34762. Since there is no way of auto-detecting something like this, allowing the player the manually select would be the best approach. Thanks for all the marvellous work. :)

ps - when using you shy 2, in the view of an npc and naked, the animations seem to periodically turn itself off and on if I run about staying in view of the npcs while standing still. If I just run around the player stays with the animations on when in view. I think it happens when update3d is called on the player. i think a solution would be to add extra conditions as to when update3d is called, perhaps doing the observation of npcs check before calling update3d? actually, ignore all that, I think it may be on my end. But I do still get some strange behaviour when my pc is being raped with rapersS. MB2 also has animations issues when used with this mod.

Alos, would there be someway to incorparate this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28379 so the pc can blush when naked?

Alos' date=' would there be someway to incorparate this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28379 so the pc can blush when naked?

[/quote']

Do you know how to fix the problem of the belly turning red?

Because, that would be pretty apparent, while naked.

Yeah, I've been messing around with the textures, trying to fix that issue. It's a shader that's applied on top of the character's skin texture, but for some reason the game always seems to tile the shader texture over the skin in such a way that you end up with red spots on the chest.

That's the problem I'm getting, but jeaco says he's not getting that problem. I have absolutely no idea why it would do that, really. It's a simple animation switch. I can look into it with my spare time in the next few days, though.

My guess is that it must be clashing with another plugin that we're both using. I'll tell you if I find it.

Actually, Shia, I did get the super-speed in first_person. I originally thought you were talking about third person. /epicfail

Also, when walking, it seems that the diagonal animations are broken. Should be a similar error as the ones that caused the issues with bows and the like.

Managed to fix it somehow...

Eagerly waiting the first person superspeed fix...

Additionally, the player animations bug out sometimes during sex. I think I read above something about that, so I am assuming you are working on it. The animation I encountered was the goblin sex animation, if that helps.

Also, it has the same jumping effect on estrus animations. Let me know if that is a load order thing.

What the... I'm not even sure how the Are you shy spells disappeared for you. I just checked 6.1's nudeshy file and it has both versions of areyoushy in the addspell script. Plus, I checked it before I uploaded as well. I know you downloaded 6.1, but are you sure that's the same nude ex file that's in your data folder?

Nice mod, but it is still heavily bugged, i hope it will come out playable.

My problems so far (whit EX beta 6.1):

1- every few seconds my character "swap" animations, during sex also, it is related whit update3d? (very annoying).

This happens if i enable "are you shy?", when disabled my char stops doing the swapping.

2- when in shyness, she is very slow when walking and VERY fast when running, this in 3rd and 1st person as well.

3- this happened one time >> she was naked and walking toward some bandits on the road; as soon as they noticed her, she got completely frozen in place, no animations and she couldn't move at all (i had to restart the game).

Works with my Oblivion junkyard.

One problem for now - it resets heels height. You wear heels with height script, Vipcxj HighHeels mod adjusts height properly, but in around 30 seconds height resets back to default.

If nude shy mode is disabled, this never happens.

Also slow when walking, not sure about running.

Nice mod' date=' but it is still heavily bugged, i hope it will come out playable.

My problems so far (whit EX beta 6.1):

1- every few seconds my character "swap" animations, during sex also, it is related whit update3d? (very annoying).

2- when in shyness, she is very slow when walking and VERY fast when running, this in 3rd person.

3- this happened one time >> she was naked and walking toward some bandits on the road; as soon as they noticed her, she got completely frozen in place, no animations and she couldn't move at all (i had to restart the game).

[/quote']

hmm... well the first one's been fixed. The second is because of the animations not all being finished yet. I'll have to make the animations for strafing pretty soon. I suppose the walking speed could stand to be sped up a little, though.

The third sounds like you are missing some animations. Check to make sure you put all of the animations in the specialanims folder. There should be nudeshy, nudeshytop, and nudeshybottoms folders.

edit: to elaborate on this, I left the timing on the autoshy mode to a lenient 5 seconds, to make it seem more realistic. What you are describing is something not detecting the animations, because the animation switchers are very quick and powerful. When they don't see the player character playing the animations they told it to, they'll instantly tell it to do it again. It works very well when all of the animations are in your folder, but if there are any missing files, whether it's my fault or someone else's, it'll make the game's framerate go down to about 5 and stick your character in place.

One problem for now - it resets heels height. You wear heels with height script, Vipcxj HighHeels mod adjusts height properly, but in around 30 seconds height resets back to default.

hmmm... I wonder if that's something that can be fixed. I'll look into it.

edit: I'll have a new version up very soon.

Uhmm... i am using the beta 6.1 and the swapping animation (it looks like a reset, indeed) problem still persist.

All the animations are in place, i have checked.

Sometimes the framerate drops so low that it's below 1 fps.

I am pretty sure there is a conflict whit other mods, my 2 cents go toward Pretty Woman, specialanims.esp and maybe others.

Still testing...

hmmm... actually I use both specialanims.esp and Pretty Woman and I haven't had that problem. I can look into it, but does it happen when you're character's fully nude, missing only a shirt, or missing only bottoms? or does it matter at all?

If you've made sure all of the animations are in your specialanims folder, where in your load order is nudeshy ex? Do you have any other mods that might switch your animations on the fly?

Is there a way to make it "check" every 5 seconds without the animation reset? Seems that would fix the jumping problem.

Like I said' date=' the latest version (which I'll have up soon) fixes that problem. I simply made it check to see if you're currently using a nudeshy animation before it's allowed to switch your animations back, so if you've already switched off of that animation, it won't reset you anymore.

I also have the high heels problem, but also am problem with masturbation from MB2 when naked and in shy mode.

The one I'm working on kind of fixes that. The way mb2 works is by simply making the character play an animation instead of manipulating the effected character's animation timing to make sure it's accurate, so the switch back to normal animations may mess up mb2 animations regardless of what I do. I'm still looking closely into it, though.

Like I said' date=' the latest version (which I'll have up soon) fixes that problem. I simply made it check to see if you're currently using a nudeshy animation before it's allowed to switch your animations back, so if you've already switched off of that animation, it won't reset you anymore.

[/quote']

Good to hear! Is it going to fix the superspeed first person too?

hmmm... actually I use both specialanims.esp and Pretty Woman and I haven't had that problem. I can look into it' date=' but does it happen when you're character's fully nude, missing only a shirt, or missing only bottoms? or does it matter at all?[/quote']

I was not able to see any shy anims until i disabled my specialanims.esp. Strange. I'll try it again with the next version.