NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

it works pretty well, too and works completely with the algorithms I already coded.

This means that if you have a top and bottoms breakundies set, they'll both be handled and covered indivually.

Also, since it works so well, I'm going to add some options into the INI file. With these, you should be able to make them cover the top and bottoms at different thresholds of damage, even if what you're wearing is a one-piece.

So, if you set the character to cover the top when the armor has less than 70% HP and you set the character to cover the bottoms when the armor has less than 40% HP, then when armor HP is between 40 and 70, she'll cover the top and when armor hp is below 40, she'll cover both the bottom and top.

Its breakundies support is actually pretty versatile. I want to release it now, but I'll wait until I fix those few bugs first.

edit: truecrime bug seemingly fixed

Reporting back in to say that the hispeed sideways movement has been fixed.

The highheels are a discouraging case. I looked into it and the source code is a little hard to read. Not only that, but it seems like not even lovers is compatible with it (after all sex acts, the height is reset).

As always, I'll continue to look at it and see what can be done with it as I would hate to leave any outstanding bugs or incompatibilities in the final product, but as for now it looks like there isn't much I can do.

edit: to elabroate, any call for update3d resets the height, so the best fix I can try for it would be to force a relift after every update3d, but that would be pretty noticable every time your character covered herself.

Also, I'll still work on male character support, if that's what people want, but the animations as a whole aren't very masculine...

Ok' date=' had old version active, works fine now,thanks :)

Is the bodyshapes support working as well yet?

[/quote']

I actually forgot all about the bodyshapes support before uploading.

I'll get that in the next upload.

Speaking of bodyshapes...

I have a personal one i use.. Is it possible to make a request

or can u tell me how to do it?

thanks

It's because I tried to include the nude idle animation again. =_=

It was a last minute addition, but it always effects the sexchecker in the same way.

It plays the nude idle anim once (they dip down, then come back up) then it starts the sex animation.

I'll remove that again when I get home.

Ok' date=' had old version active, works fine now,thanks :)

Is the bodyshapes support working as well yet?

[/quote']

I actually forgot all about the bodyshapes support before uploading.

I'll get that in the next upload.

Speaking of bodyshapes...

I have a personal one i use.. Is it possible to make a request

or can u tell me how to do it?

thanks

I can do either one. Adding support for these things is easy, but I can also tell you how to do it for personal bodyshapes that need support.

Which do you prefer?

edit: whoops, double post...

Absolutely fabulous! This now works perfectly for me! I am especially fond of the option to change my character's nude preferences. So when I am bathing (using the Bathing Mod, a girl's gotta keep clean you know!) or stripping (using the Stripper mod, makes for some very interesting encounters ... and a little extra gold to boot!) than I can change my pref so the animations don't conflict.

Big Thanks!

Hopefully you won't have to switch around as much with this latest one. :)

I sent u a pm

I just realized what you meant. I thought you were talking about coding in the compatibility for your custom mod that was kind of like setbody, but I can't redo all the animations to look natural for your bodymod. That'd take forever. x_x

Hello! Always thnaks for the good mod but I have a question.

Have you heard about any compatibility issue report with Cursed Armor?

Well I'm not sure and I can't specify exactly what mod is the problem, but I'm suspicious of this.

The problem is, CA custom races' hair shows bald. It happens only for the CA races.

I started a new character(CA race of course). It was all normal at the first time. But as soon as I cast that 'Are you shy?' spell, it becomes bald. It doesn't show up again even if I load a previous save file or restart oblivion.

Surely I can use wigs instead, I just want to know what is the problem. Any suggestion?

Edit: I'm using Nudeshy X v1.

Hello! Always thnaks for the good mod but I have a question.

Have you heard about any compatibility issue report with Cursed Armor?

Well I'm not sure and I can't specify exactly what mod is the problem' date=' but I'm suspicious of this.

The problem is, CA custom races' hair shows bald. It happens only for the CA races.

[i']I started a new character(CA race of course). It was all normal at the first time. But as soon as I cast that 'Are you shy?' spell, it becomes bald. It doesn't show up again even if I load a previous save file or restart oblivion.[/i]

Surely I can use wigs instead, I just want to know what is the problem. Any suggestion?

Edit: I'm using Nudeshy X v1.

Sounds like it doesn't like when you use "update3d" but that's necessary to change animations. That's probably why it's not compatible with lovers.

I'll look into it, but seriously the update3d is the only thing nudeshy does to switch your character animations to the new ones.