No matter, BethSoft will give us what they give us and it will suck as much as Skyrim does.

So there!   :P

I can agree on that, no doubt about it! 

Pointless FO3 v FNV argument #16546435 :P

I don't know what it is with these games that causes them, really. Maybe you just spend too much time walking around, looking at things, thinking about things... I mean, every other game I've played these last ten years had some serious flaws. Whether it's a shooter, an RPG or a strategy game - fuck, don't even get me started on Sims 2 ;)  Bottom line: they all need mods to make them enjoyable enough, at least to play them more than once.

Well... this and the ME3 arguments, its what keeps these boards a' runnin!  :D

True though, I can't remember the last game I played that didn't need mods to some extent or another.

After serious consideration, I hope BethSoft lets the FO franchise die.  Would I like to see another post apocalyptic theme game from Bethesda that has the feel and vibes of FO3?  YES.  Do I want to read posts or hear from Obsidian fanboys about how BethSoft bastardized their precious Fallout?  NO...FUCK NO.  Fallout = Neverwinter Nights 2 with guns...and that’s just lame.

I wish Bethesda would come up with a NEW idea and stop humping the corpse of Obsidian FO.  They are a multi-million dollar corporation and they have the financial resources to come up with a NEW GAME.  Make NEW LORE like they did for TES, they have the resources for that too (minus Ken Rolston...and if they were smart they’d jump through flaming hoops of Napalm to get him back for ANY project).  Meh, maybe they DON’T have the brains or creative resources to make a new game...anyway...a new and creative game from BethSoft that can be modded would be nice, provided the suits and devs that made Skyrim are not involved.

Jeez man, we get it - you don't like FNV. To quote Leo from one of your plugins "Give it a rest, will ya?"  :lol:

Seriously though, I understand FNV isn't to your tastes. You've made that abundantly clear. But it's a little insulting when you start calling out anyone who disagrees with you and for whatever reason prefers FNV to FO3 as "fanboys". Especially given that this is such an old and worn out topic around here. You don't want to hear "Obsidian fanboys complaining about how Beth bastardized their precious Fallout" any more than they don't want to hear you constantly railing about FNV, all its apparent flaws, and how anybody who thinks otherwise isn't worth your time.

Everybody would win if we just dropped it and moved on!  ;)

On one thing I can agree on though - I also hope Beth drop FO. God knows they've done enough to for it.

Kendo its like those batman fanboys who says that the first batman movies with tim burton sucked, and that TDKRises was worthy of 50 oscars

hehe...You're so mean!   :D

I'm just glad we can go at one another like this and not have the likes of Dante or Lins-lard-ass-puppy swaggering in to bust up a free exchange.

And the 1986 Frank Miller stuff puts Tim Burton's vision to shame.   ;)

It all goes back to originality.  Fuck Fallout 4.  Let's have something better.

TDK Rises and 50 Oscars?  That's nuts if it is true.

I wish they would drop elder scrolls already. Their turning it into a pile of shit i mean, look at skyrim and how bad it was, graphics was better, but gameplay suffered alot, the PVE suffered alot,

Oblivion without mods is more entertaining than skyrim with mods haha.

Overall the main quest was boring, they just need to stop before they run TES into the ground which honestly isnt that far away, well ESO is about as low as they can go. 60$ for the game 15$ a month to play it. Nice

They need to put more work into the fallouts.

It's pretty easy to make everyone happy, we just need a post nuke game with a different Game engine, UI & Location, in a different timeline, done differently by companies other than Beth and Obsidian with a different story line and different lore and not called Fallout? :)

It's pretty easy to make everyone happy, we just need a post nuke game with a different Game engine, UI & Location, in a different timeline, done differently by companies other than Beth and Obsidian with a different story line and different lore and not called Fallout? :)

Sounds like a master stroke as long as we can mod it.

At this point I use Skyrim as a modding project. I barely ever play it. Fallout 4 should come out (regardless of everyone's opinion) so we can mod that too. This could be Bethesda's chance to redeem the stupid anim restriction on mods thing (if it's on a new engine, which at this point it kinda HAS to be).

We all know LL will adopt it, so therefore I will too :P. Yay Fallout! (maybe :ph34r:)

Guest endgameaddiction

I'll bet you all buy FO4 though. :D

We'll see about that. lol

I didn't buy FNV fyi And that my friend saved me some dinero. But I did the same with FO3 and liked it so much I bought it. Sadly I cannot say I did a smart investment for TES. It's not that I don't like it. It's just completely silly that Beth continues to be the #1 most bugged out game seller. Throw away GameByro for 1 and 2 take your time to develop your products. At this rate, 20 years from now Bethesda will still continue to make bugged out games. I mean look at Fallout New Vegas. It had over 200 bugs at launch if I'm not mistaken. 200 bugs... and yet FNV is supposed to be (well it really is) not as buggy as Fallout 3 was. I'm not saying it has to be perfect. But 200+ bugs?

But the real problem lies here. If consumers continue to purchase a pile of dog poo, than expect a pile of dog poo  if consumers say they've had enough and the vast majority of the followers stop purchasing their products, Bethesda will put more focus on the real matter and release quality products to entice sales. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I mean if you are willing to buy crap, I'll pull down my pants now and sell you a cans worth. :P

Well on the other hand if no one buys the dog poo they will more likely just drop dog poo completely from the market and move on to selling cat or horse poo instead :)

I'll buy FO4 and give it a go, I don't want to be one of those people who when FO7 comes out is still raving on how bad FO3, NV, FO4, FO5 & FO6 are despite having never played them. I never experienced and bugs with NV till I started modding it, and I can enjoy playing any game without getting anal about whether it lines up with the lore from the previous releases. Might as well stand around in WOW complaining it doesn't have oil resources like Warcraft 2 did :P

I never experienced and bugs with NV till I started modding it

This. Maybe I was lucky, maybe there are many external factors I ignore... but fact is vanilla always worked flawless for me. I don't have the "eye" to notice that the number of the outside windows of Nipton's townhall is smaller / bigger than the inside ones, so if a mod corrects these kinds of things it's not a big deal for me, since they introduce a good amount of other silly bugs I never had in vanilla.

Actually, if someone takes a carton and writes Fallout 4 over it, I think I would buy it no matter if the box is empty. Beth, Zenimax or whoever you want gave me definetely more than anyone else gave me for a game. FO3, FONV and Skyrim modders wouldn't exist without Beth, Zenimax or whoever you want. I loved when Alduin didn't show up at my execution and my head rolled on the ground, later I found it was a very rare bug, but that moment was really magic for me, nothing funny like that has ever happened in any other game... but I agree it's so easy to forget about this all and complain about it, surely there will be always a way to complain for things, it's definetely easier than appreciate

At this point I use Skyrim as a modding project. I barely ever play it.

That goes for alot of people.  Skyrims only good for mod training. POS needs so much work done of course everyone wants to try to fix and put stuff in the game it needs haha.

I'll bet you all buy FO4 though. :D

Not until it is modded. If they have problems like with Skyrim getting the animations working and releasing the CK for it. I will wait. I did for Skyrim I will for FO4. I just hope that they do F04 right. They do they have my money then and there.

imma pre order the LE editions hehehe.

i  have fallout 3 lunch box and bobble heads, i got FNV collectors edition. and i got a bottle cap neckless. :D awesomee lol

Archived