Nuff said....

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

Details for those who did not try to solve the morse code :P

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/zenimax-registered-website-possibly-hints-at-fallout-announcement-to-come-soon/#

EDIT : Judging by beth's latest press conference, it might be New Vegas 2.

ANOTHER UPDATE : Checking the source code

DFv70fF.png

This means it will be a teaser or info for Fallout 4 and NV2 and nothing else.

ANOTHER UPDATE(Damn it im so excited i started researching it) : The .mp3 sound file of the morse code is named Bridgeport CT, Fall River (Bridgeport CT is in Conneticut, while Fall River is in "BOSTON Massachusetts")(Might be the Location of the game).

Name of the Image jpgs in the site links to prepareforthefuture.com which leads to Beth's Fallout Site.

I'm looking forward to the Sexout 4....I mean Fallout 4. :heart:

I can't wait to see Fallout 4 with modern graphic.

I hope Elder Scroll Online flexible body shape will be featured in Fallout 4.

Will most likely use Skyrim's engine but upgraded so HDT , HDThair physics and lots of stuff that exist in skyrim will be available :D

There are a lot of post-apocalypse games out there.

After seeing and playing some of these games....Beside that Fallout is a good game, but I dislike the way Bethesda create the world....

First, It's too small. Small town, just a couple of houses with very little population for example. I always use bigger town and more population mods to make it better.

Second, the world design and architecture are too simple and plain. Just some little simple house and stores. Lack of the grandeur, realism and complexity like the ruin of skyscrapers, etc.

Third, instead of post-apocalypse with '50 era background, I prefer a post-apocalypse with near future background.

Forth, Fallout suppose to be a very dark and mature world, with drug, sex, raider and slavery. For M ESRB, it's too childish and polite, like a game made for teenager but relabeled with M.

I hope Bethesda will fix all of them in Fallout 4...

After seeing and playing some of these games....Beside that Fallout is a good game, but I dislike the way Bethesda create the world....

First, It's too small. Small town, just a couple of houses with very little population for example. I always use bigger town and more population mods to make it better.

Second, the world design and architecture are too simple and plain. Just some little simple house and stores. Lack of the grandeur, realism and complexity like the ruin of skyscrapers, etc.

Third, instead of post-apocalypse with '50 era background, I prefer a post-apocalypse with near future background.

Forth, Fallout suppose to be a very dark and mature world, with drug, sex, raider and slavery. For M ESRB, it's too childish and polite, like a game made for teenager but relabeled with M.

Agreed. They seem to mention all kinds of terrible things, but they all lead nowhere. The things they mention appear to be only references of sex, drugs, slavery, etc. References, and no more. That counts as adult themes, but not worthy of the M label. The games aren't even gory. T=Teen at worst.

Agreed. They seem to mention all kinds of terrible things, but they all lead nowhere. The things they mention appear to be only references of sex, drugs, slavery, etc. References, and no more. That counts as adult themes, but not worthy of the M label. The games aren't even gory. T=Teen at worst.

Yep exactly this ^

Well no wonder since they try to sell out to every casual and their grandma, im not very optimistic, especially after skyrim.

I rather save my adult hopes for Cyberpunk 2077.

New Vegas slipped through the cracks with me. I got it about a month ago and play it whenever the opportunity presents itself. It is the first Fallout I ever played and I am enjoying it very much so. The next generation in gaming has arrived and I am hoping for the best. New Vegas really opened the door for post-apocalypse games for me and if this New Vegas 2 is true I am looking forward to it. This game too.  :P

Guest carywinton

No favoritism should be tolerated here, ^^^^ lol , I cannot go into details, SLA and Non Disclosure agreements withstanding, I can say that some friends of mine did research at MIT, you also may want to revisit Fallout 3. Now why in the Hell would I want to do that? Yeah I know, most of you folks don't support Fallout 3, but maybe it's time you took a new perspective on it and had a little talk with Pinkerton near Rivet City, he has known for a long time what is coming.

Obsidian better be in charge of this game. If it's a Bethesda game...Eugh. It's going to be another shallow game. Sure, we're probably going to be able to explore stuff and whatnot, but judging from Bethesda's previous works in the realms of dialogue, story and continuity...It'll be a let down. And it will be using Gamebryo, most likely. Which is a damn shame.

Obsidian better be in charge of this game. If it's a Bethesda game...Eugh. It's going to be another shallow game. Sure, we're probably going to be able to explore stuff and whatnot, but judging from Bethesda's previous works in the realms of dialogue, story and continuity...It'll be a let down. And it will be using Gamebryo, most likely. Which is a damn shame.

Don't forget the dumbing down. It's a tradition for Bethesda to release each TES game more "streamlined" than the predecessor. Surprisingly Fallout hasn't been dumbed down as much, but I have a feeling Fallout 4 will be the "skyrim" of its series.

I have very low expectations for FO4.   The game will probably use the Creation Engine and let's face it, it isn't a grand step above the old Gamebyro software they claimed it was.  I can promise you the devs will include the pointless body weight slider, Mr. Potato Head character generation, point A to point B quests, NPC dialogue that treats players like morons, flawed scripting, BUGS and MORE GAME BUGS and MORE GAME BUGS, and STEAM.  And if FO4 is New Vegas part 2 it will be even worse than I think.

As long as it has children. Emily always interested.

Edited:

Iguana on stick too. lulz.

The kids in Skyrim were very DULL to me, though being able to play chase with them was fun.  I hope they bring that back, along with better interaction the way FO3 has.  NV?  Not even worth mentioning and the Child at Heart perk is a wasted slot.

And this is ostensibly bad....how? Skyrim was undoubtedly Bethesda's biggest achievement ever. This isn't to say it wasn't streamlined out for the mainstream to a degree but you can't really argue with success though I quite often see people on the internet continue to try.

I have a theory, though it might not be a valid one.

When game companys 'stream-line/dumb-down' releases they are working the console gamer market, not the PC market.  Speaking for myself, I lost interest in Skyrim after one playthrough of the main quest.  I then went back and replayed the side quests (dark brotherhood, storm cloaks, imperial legion, the companions, mages guild, ect.)  By the time I was done I was bored to tears.  The game is linear (streamlined) and that is fine for a consoler market.  Consolers are hunting for the next 'big release' anyway so it is no big deal if they get bored.  That's to be expected and they already bought the game.  They have NO VALUE as replay customers.   On the other hand, it IS a big deal when a PC gamer gets bored with a release (even with the dlcs and player-made content added in).  That is probably why there is so much on-line griping about Skyrim and why some people seem so disatisfied with it.

I purged Skyrim from my PC maybe three weeks ago.  Before I did,  I checked the last play date of my save games.  It was May 2012.  That's BAD, because I LOVE PC games.  And outside of mesh replacers and a few small personal game tweaks I never bothered modding Skyrim.  That's bad too, because I'm a prolific game modder.

I lost interest in the game BECAUSE it was dumbed down and streamlined for the console game market.  I'm certain the same will be true for FO4.  BethSoft already has their 'catchy date' of 11/12/13 and I'm sure a new game platform will be released shortly before then.  That's how it worked out for Skyrim so why not FO4?

All told, I'll buy the game, pray it's good and be sorely disappointed when it isn't.

EDIT:  Could have sworn the date was for next year.  Oh well.  I'm often wrong.

....Whatever else is wrong with it...I'm sure we'll fix it just like we've been fixing everything else now for over a decade.

But if it's BORING (like Skyrim) there will be no 'fixing it'.  I buy The Elderscrolls and Beth FO releases because I can add content to them.  If they are dull and dumbed-down and streamed-lined I lose interest quickly.  They don't get 'fixed', they get deleted.

I personally don't think the Creation Engine and the things they were able to add with it were an even sacrifice when I started a new Skyrim character and realised I had limited options as to how I could make them look.  It is a roleplaying game and I wanted my toon to look the part.

If I want more detailed combat and REAL FIGHTING action there are much better games than anything BethSoft can release.  I think they should focus on what they are (or more correctly, WERE) good at.  Passable story lines (FO3 withstanding) and world spaces to explore.

I have high hopes for FO4.  That's all I can really say.

Haven't played FO3, but FNV is nothing like Fallout. It's actually more Skyrim than Fallout. Seriously, they even managed to sneak in a Roman themed enemy into the Fallout world and I suppose not many of you have said "WTF!?". Also, what's left to do in Fallout world anyway? Every new Fallout title on the market seems to take away a significant amount from the atmosphere created by the original game.

Anyway, here's what I'm going to do about any future Bethesda/Zenimax game, if I see a Sex<insert game title> of them on LL accompanied by a significant amount of mods, then I'm going to buy them, otherwise fuck'em.

Haven't played FO3, but FNV is nothing like Fallout. It's actually more Skyrim than Fallout. Seriously, they even managed to sneak in a Roman themed enemy into the Fallout world and I suppose not many of you have said "WTF!?". Also, what's left to do in Fallout world anyway? Every new Fallout title on the market seems to take away a significant amount from the atmosphere created by the original game.

Anyway, here's what I'm going to do about any future Bethesda/Zenimax game, if I see a Sex<insert game title> of them on LL accompanied by a significant amount of mods, then I'm going to buy them, otherwise fuck'em.

Most likely you will buy it :P

Trademark of Beth's FO and ES series is the modding package for pc users, expect to see lets say creation kit FO4 edition, since FO4 will be using a enhanced creation engine.

Problem is i will be obsolete since meshes there are made and modded through 3dsmax which as of now i only know how to work with blender. lol

Archived