[WIP] TERA ARMORS FOR CBBE WITH TBBP BELLY NODE SUPPORT

View File

Hi there, this is a conversion of Tera Armors UNP by Asianboy345 with Outfit Studio, all credits are for him, I just spended my time converting this armors for CBBE as a personal project to convine with Lootification and find the armosr in the Skyrim world, I gonna convert boots and gloves too if i see the clipping too marked, but by now i will take a rest to play.

-Description

This pack contains the files for bodyslide 2 to generate the armors to fit into the CBBE body, boots and gloves still are in progress.

-Installation

Install Bodyslide 2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Install Tera Armors Collection http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/? and all it requirements.

Extract the files into the folder of body slide, open the body slide 2, filter the "CBBETER" files, tweak the body as ur taste demands and batch the generation of meshes.

Enjoy.

-Bugs.

I'm new at this, i made the best effort in my knowledge but it haves issues:

-Some armors haves a black spot around, It haves to be treated by Nifskope in your side, I have readed that is due the capabilities of Bodyslide 2; luckly is not present in many armors, i can recall 2 or 3 with that trouble.

-Rubicite hauberk was impossible to convert due the outfit studio crashed in the final save of it.

-1 armor (i think is Deatrhskin) haves the scarf trimmed, dunno why because I weight painted and erased all i thought was the trouble.

-I removed some parts in 2 armors to avoid the anoying blackspots, this was in castanistic and a blue one looking like the castanistic one.

-Weight painting can look funny in some armors, it was that or see incomplette parts of armors XD

-I guess its all.

If u know where I can see info to fix all this issues lemme know and I will search it and destroy this anoying bugs! muahahaha.

Thnx to asianboy345 for lemme publish this modification to spread the joy into CBBE users XD

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide 2, Tera Armors Collection
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sorry for my English.

Is it means I always have to change my body files while trying different armors?

If u have a body that looks like pregnant u just have to generate the meshes of the armors looking like the body u have, u can batch it to avoid to do one by one, once u have done it once u don't have to do it again, if u don't have a pregnant body mesh maybe u will want to generate it, hope it answers ur doubt, cya bud

Here is another link that may help. I would actually help to fix this but I know nothing about nifskope and only used Blender to make some 2D Sprites for some side-scrolling games that my friends and myself made in high school.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771

Thnx bud, but the problem with bodyslide2 at the moment of generate the meshes is that shows the blackspots, I can do the sliders fine but when bodyslide2 generate it it will shows the black spots, luckily i think it was just 1 or 2, it is said that when next release of bodyslide 2 comes out it will be fixed

Sorry for my English.

Is it means I always have to change my body files while trying different armors?

If u have a body that looks like pregnant u just have to generate the meshes of the armors looking like the body u have, u can batch it to avoid to do one by one, once u have done it once u don't have to do it again, if u don't have a pregnant body mesh maybe u will want to generate it, hope it answers ur doubt, cya bud

I ignored the outfit creation....I shuld read the description files of bodyslide more carefully (however it‘s not a easy work for me)

One armor (ATROSCINE) was failed to save, other aromrs are working good. Thanks a lot for helping me.

Sorry for my English.

I ignored the outfit creation....I shuld read the description files of bodyslide more carefully (however it‘s not a easy work for me)

One armor (ATROSCINE) was failed to save, other aromrs are working good. Thanks a lot for helping me.

I dint erased that one, u should use the one that says 00ATROSCINE, the one u say is not meant to be there, ingnore it pliz, us 00ATROSCINE, thnx bud.

Here is another link that may help. I would actually help to fix this but I know nothing about nifskope and only used Blender to make some 2D Sprites for some side-scrolling games that my friends and myself made in high school.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771

Thnx bud, but the problem with bodyslide2 at the moment of generate the meshes is that shows the blackspots, I can do the sliders fine but when bodyslide2 generate it it will shows the black spots, luckily i think it was just 1 or 2, it is said that when next release of bodyslide 2 comes out it will be fixed

Yeah sorry about that i thought it was an issue with nifskope but yeah it should be fix on the next release of bodyslide 2

• 4 weeks later...

i just get  ctd.

what do you mean with "filter the cbbeter files"  ?

first i tweak trhe advance Body and save this as a preset.

then i install the Nexus tera mod, start game, take a cuirass via console and check if it works. yes it does. of course with small unp breasts and seams.

then i close the game and place your shape and slider files into calientes tool. with the Advanced Body and the preset of it, i run batchbuild. with all tera files from your mod.

game gets load ctd  (not caused by other sources than yours).

edit . there is a tera weapons mod on Nexus, author banned, no textures for shields, misalignements at bows and swords. maybe , if you have the time, you may take a look and repair it ?

Filter like that because i made a mistake with one preset naming it "terea " or something like that, and about acts well, dunno why could it be, even if u take out the meshes u can equip the armor and have invisible body hohoho, u have anything like htd or anything like that? Gimme ur list of mods. Did u cleaned the meshes with nifskope because the blackspots? It is native from bodyslide studio issue, thnx

Filter like that because i made a mistake with one preset naming it "terea " or something like that, and about acts well, dunno why could it be, even if u take out the meshes u can equip the armor and have invisible body hohoho, u have anything like htd or anything like that? Gimme ur list of mods. Did u cleaned the meshes with nifskope because the blackspots? It is native from bodyslide studio issue, thnx

None of that. my load order is made by Boss, and that only. í dont Change anything. nifscope or anything with ck is not my case, no. no hdt too, unfortunately i still dont get it work.   does this mod require a Special Skeleton ? i use the older 3-2 perfect Skeleton still, everything works fine with that. xpms i have no idea which files to use and which not. nobody is able to tell me that clearly.

so. nothing i suspect causes the Crash.

beside : fringus has already converted the unp tera armor to cbbe. would have daved a lot of work if this here has started from her mod.

None of that. my load order is made by Boss, and that only. í dont Change anything. nifscope or anything with ck is not my case, no. no hdt too, unfortunately i still dont get it work.   does this mod require a Special Skeleton ? i use the older 3-2 perfect Skeleton still, everything works fine with that. xpms i have no idea which files to use and which not. nobody is able to tell me that clearly.

so. nothing i suspect causes the Crash.

beside : fringus has already converted the unp tera armor to cbbe. would have daved a lot of work if this here has started from her mod.

Nice to know that, well, it haves weight painted and based on PSB body, and PSB body requires xpms skeleton check this thing, thnx for leme know it could be an issue, i have used other bodies but never other skeleton.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

finally xpms made a short description which files are necessary. look at the date, ist just one week ago. so now i have xpms installed with bbp , bodyslider 2 and everything is working fine ( nothing from LL in, thats why).

have you done all 47 sets ? are all armor you made bodyslide2 supported ? are the armours breastbelly supported ?

i am not intereste in pregnant shape, but i guess it supports all slider constellations ?

you should use Frigus boots and gloves,, would save you much work.

actually i have the tera cbbe conversion from frigus at Nexus installed, because this works and has only one bug (gloves of the divinesight draw an endless thin shadowline in the world, please test yours if they do that).  it only has one major design Spoiler, and that are the brown parts of the ascendant legs and arms ( please look if yours has them too and delete them !)

i installed your mod here and batchbuilded it, (astrocine failed) but no changes. so your conversion does not work with frigus meshes and textures. your mod does not contain any meshes and textures, How can it work  at all  ?  the unparmors are not made for bodyslider2.

further question : does the optional addon, that gives the unp armors as loot in the world, work with your conversions ?

Well i made all the conversions, but the gloves and boots but i see that some mage armors have clipping, it don't works with frigus, i tried that too, and I chooses the unp package to use it with Lootification mod, it spreads all the armors in the leveled lists so males and females of any kind will randomly use them, and in my configuration of lootification just bandit boss use the full set of those armors, frigus one lacks of male models, and the unp pluggin to find them as loot can work, but is outdated.

• 1 month later...

Have tried this out abit. 

Well done conversion. Nice to have cbbe bodyslide for these.

On the critique side, those black spots, hardly noticeable.

More noticeable however are some ugly wrist/ankle seams when not wearing gloves/boots. While this is covered fine by wearing those, it is worth a note.

Well done though :) Endorsed... o wait :)

I had troubles converting the gloves and the boots, want to try again but well it took me a day to end all armors, but have to ask how do the gloves and boots to make it in mass production, some are offset from skelly, so are a special case XD i will try again, haven't played skyrim thins days but now that have my favorite mods almost finished think i want a run again, the black spots as u know is because the bidyslide tool, u can get.rid of.them via nifskope, open the armor mesh created and right click it, select face normals or aomyhing like that, thnx for download!