[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

My tests...

My character is not recording any encounters in the "Info" tab.  With High information setting I get messages of random NPC's getting pregnant but mine does not.   The Birth tab does not work either.  There is no option to highlight child type.  This is with a new game started.

It happened to me when started a new game with "BEING FEMALE" installed, the fix that worked for me was to start a new game without the mod installed leave all run, save, quit  and install it, load and u should have all the info tab and cheat/debug tab, it worked for me XD

Bug Notes:

Character seems to lose child when at 30% unborn health when getting to around 20 hours left of first trimester. I would normally assume that should be around 0% to lose a child, or am i misunderstanding, and it just increases miscarriage chance as unborn health decreases?

Also after nearly 4 game days since beta 2 installed, info menu seems to say 42 saved npcs. While i havent noticed a stability issue, i don't have any mods in the background that should be having the NPC fool around and cause that, should only be the PC and her follower.

OKAY! I have tested, and I have found some things that might not be normal.

First test started completely fine. No CTD on load, everything started normally. The normal phases worked fine, I got pregnant fine. However, I did notice that, for some reason, the sperm count timers all match up to the same time. I think it might be after using the wait menu, I'll have to check. Next, after becoming pregnant, I think my pregnancy vanished, although I can't confirm the circumstances around this, so I'm not too sure what happened with that. Used the pregnancy cheat, everything is working fine, until my character's breats shot straight to 2.0 sometime during the first trimester. Very repeatable. Also, I had set the max to 1.6 for breast size, as I don't think her breast size nigh on tripling (she's normally .7) seems very realistic, but it went to 2.0 anyway. Just woke up again, so I'm going to test heading on the second trimester.

EDIT: Did you say somewhere that normal progression through the stages doesn't work, and it needs to be via the debug section? Could have sworn I saw something about that.

You may be remembering one of my posts relating to beta 1 issues, as the pregnancy terms weren't progressing naturally (without debug menu) for me when trying that. Doesn't seem to be an issue in this beta tho.

OKAY! I have tested, and I have found some things that might not be normal.

First test started completely fine. No CTD on load, everything started normally. The normal phases worked fine, I got pregnant fine. However, I did notice that, for some reason, the sperm count timers all match up to the same time. I think it might be after using the wait menu, I'll have to check. Next, after becoming pregnant, I think my pregnancy vanished, although I can't confirm the circumstances around this, so I'm not too sure what happened with that. Used the pregnancy cheat, everything is working fine, until my character's breats shot straight to 2.0 sometime during the first trimester. Very repeatable. Also, I had set the max to 1.6 for breast size, as I don't think her breast size nigh on tripling (she's normally .7) seems very realistic, but it went to 2.0 anyway. Just woke up again, so I'm going to test heading on the second trimester.

EDIT: Did you say somewhere that normal progression through the stages doesn't work, and it needs to be via the debug section? Could have sworn I saw something about that.

You may be remembering one of my posts relating to beta 1 issues, as the pregnancy terms weren't progressing naturally (without debug menu) for me when trying that. Doesn't seem to be an issue in this beta tho.

Yeah, it's been progressing normally. Should've edited that in, but I'm saying it here. I will say, though, that in checking the info tab at the end of any phase has the numbers go negative for a bit until it updates correctly.

other bug is that: 

If u set wait for an amount of time bigger than the remainig time for give birth u can skip the birthing and return to normal as if u had given birth but no baby item in the inventory is shown, this haves so much potential, is ana amazing work! thnx!

Bug Notes:

Character seems to lose child when at 30% unborn health when getting to around 20 hours left of first trimester. I would normally assume that should be around 0% to lose a child, or am i misunderstanding, and it just increases miscarriage chance as unborn health decreases?

Also after nearly 4 game days since beta 2 installed, info menu seems to say 42 saved npcs. While i havent noticed a stability issue, i don't have any mods in the background that should be having the NPC fool around and cause that, should only be the PC and her follower.

It is an increased chance. If you save often, you can keep reloading and thereby avoid the miscarriages.

The first trimester seems to have the highest chance for miscarriage and the baby seems to take the most damage. Because I went adventuring during the second trimester and even though I was getting hit, stabbed, burned and shocked left and right the baby didn't take any noticeable damage to its health and is now at 90% health despite all the damage I took.

Great - thanks for all the tests and reports.

When all Sperm-Timers are the same Value, and all of them are realy high (Close to the Maximum Sperm Delay all i remember) then everything is to late - you was ovulating - the sperm has egg has arrived in the utherus - a sperm was fast then you live is over - you are about to become pregnant. Some sperm has fertilized the egg :-) I had to make this for some reason but this is normal.

it's not possible to skip a State/Phase. Jumping to the next state is possible (via cheat), but not skiping a complete Phase.

i will take a lock on all reports.

Btw - i thought about creating a Team.

// Edit: The mod is checking if the "position" got a "vaginal" Tag (this tag is set by SexLab) ... if this Tag exists and one Actor is male and one is female - the message apprears.

// Edit 2:

Bug Notes:

The unborn health must be strong enough to survive. When it's to low, the embrio doesn't got enough force.

In the 1.st Trimster the unborn should have randomized bezween 10% and 50% health - else it's not strong enough.

In the 2.nt trimster  the unborn is stronger - (between 10% and 20%)

In the 3.rd trimster above 10% .....

Only "PowerAttack", "SneakAttack" and "BashAttack" damages the Baby. To bed that almost every creature attack hit one of this Attack Types.

So Creatures are realy realy dangerous for the Baby.....

I'm (/ we are - MuonShaan said he wants to help me) about to create heal spells for the Baby - and normal heal spells will effect the Baby, too.

When you are pregnant it's not realy the time for fighting 20 Dragons. You must becareful.... ok maybe it's bit to heavy... i will reduce it or maybe a Setting in the MCM....

NPCs are saving all the Time... whenever a female NPC is in the save area it's creating a Save for it. That meens, you already meet 42 female NPCs since you've installed the mod ;-)

Only "PowerAttack", "SneakAttack" and "BashAttack" damages the Baby. To bed that almost every creature attack hit one of this Attack Types.

So Creatures are realy realy dangerous for the Baby.....

Which does seem kinda odd. I mean a wolf shouldn't really be able to damage a baby through heavy Daedric plate armor. For that matter a wolf shouldn't be able to damage me through heavy Daedric plate armor. Nor should iron arrows...

So, this mod is making my character invincible. I've done lots of testing with starting new games both with and without Beeing Female enabled, and with it enabled my character cannot die; she 'takes a knee', and though the death camera kicks in, she just remains there, basically forever. Occasionally she'll take a knee and then spring back up, instantly at full health, but mostly it's the first thing with the death camera.

Someone in another thread (when I was trying to narrow down the cause) mentioned this was a symptom of the player character being set 'essential', so I'm wondering if there's some reason BF does this? I could see it as a death prevention thing for giving birth, but the characters I've tested this with were not pregnant (being brand new).

Great mod  milzschnitte. It finally got the beta 2.1 working and it is AWESOME.

I found a bug however, I got the "disease" pregancy slowness which seems to be that you cannot sprint while you are pregnant.
However, even after the pregnancy and Replenish phase, It seems like i still cant sprint. Im wondering if thats supposed to happen or has it happened to anyone else?

Either way, GREAT mod!

I found a bug however, I got the "disease" pregancy slowness which seems to be that you cannot sprint while you are pregnant.

However, even after the pregnancy and Replenish phase, It seems like i still cant sprint. Im wondering if thats supposed to happen or has it happened to anyone else?

Either way, GREAT mod!

Seems you got Beta 2.0 - right?

A few minutes after i've released Beta 2.0 i found this bug, too.... that's why i've deleted the Upload again and fixed the Problem (removed the No-Sprint Function completely) and Released Beta 2.1.. the fixed version

Sorry there is no Sprint-Comming back, you have to load an old savegame... but better don't use Beta 2.0, download the fixed Beta 2.1 :-)

Either way, GREAT mod!

Seems you got Beta 2.0 - right?

A few minutes after i've released Beta 2.0 i found this bug, too.... that's why i've deleted the Upload again and fixed the Problem (removed the No-Sprint Function completely) and Released Beta 2.1.. the fixed version

Sorry there is no Sprint-Comming back, you have to load an old savegame... but better don't use Beta 2.0, download the fixed Beta 2.1 :-)

Alright! That def fixed it. 

Thank you!

Question though, will you be implemented weighted pregnancy or will it always be skeleton pregs?

So, I got a CTD. Here's a copy of the log regarding the mod.

Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 302
    [None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectFinish() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 274
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 302
    [None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectFinish() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 274
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 304
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 304
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 308
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 308
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 313
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 313
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 315
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 315
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 316
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 316
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 317
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 317
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:44PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 318
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 318
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 319
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 319
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function IntListFind not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 335
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.SaveNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 335
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:45PM] Error: Static function IntListFind not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 16
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 16
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019DDF)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 17
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 17
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 18
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 18
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 19
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 19
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 20
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 20
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 34
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 34
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 39
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 39
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 49
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 49
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00019DF7)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 104
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 56
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 107
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 56
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 107
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00044A8D)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (A1001D14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (AB00697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 104
stack:
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000C19A5)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (3E00807A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:04:55PM] Mujuro: Detected NPC speaker Maul
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:03PM] Error: Static function IntListFind not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (3A006432)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function SetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function SetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function IntListClear not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:32PM] Error: Static function IntListFind not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (5B046DB2)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0004E0B3)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00019E14)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:46PM] VM is freezing...
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:46PM] VM is frozen
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:47PM] Saving game...
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:47PM] VM is thawing...
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (8922B8B1)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function GetIntValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function GetFloatValue not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] Error: Static function IntListCount not found on object storageutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/14/2013 - 09:05:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:

Now everything works ! But i have a little question. Ive noticed that some npcs become pregnant without contact with males. Maybe they have contact while i was gone.  :dodgy:  But i dont think so. Well how it works? Magic? ;)

I just chalked it up to they got it on while you were killing dragons if you know what I mean XD

Another CTD. Here's a copy of the log.

Error: Cannot call cfg() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 7 on  (7D161D9C)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] Error: Cannot call cfg() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000A2C94)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] Error: Cannot call MenstrualCramps() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 7 on  (7D161D9C)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] Error: Cannot call MenstrualCramps() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000A2C94)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:01PM] Error: Cannot call cfg() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 53 on  (00000014)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [Active effect 53 on  (00000014)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (00019E03)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (00019E03)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 7 on  (3F007A02)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [Active effect 7 on  (3F007A02)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (3F00333B)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (3F00333B)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 19
stack:
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:02PM] Error: Cannot call Player() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 53 on  (00000014)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 14
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:02PM] Error: Cannot call MenstruationDamageScale() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 53 on  (00000014)].FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityEffectMenstruationPain.psc" Line 14
[12/15/2013 - 04:39:02PM] Error: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:

Hello my is Ordinary Level

(Maybe novice extent) translation MOD players

I am very interested in your MOD

I want translated into my language versions

But generally I always translate MCM interface inside

But I \ Data \ Interface \ translations

Which did not find the relevant documents

I ask you to import the EPM profiles?

Sorry my English is very bad I used GOOGLE

Did you remove smooth weight scaling in favor of stages in order to ease the strain on papyrus, or am I experiencing an anomaly? If you did, I completely understand... something more than three visual states would be more desirable in the future though. Six, nine or twelve would be perfectly acceptable.

Well I went through all 4 phases of the menstrual cycle, no problem.

I also went through all the stages of pregnancy and gave birth to a beautiful little dark elf girl, also with no problem.

I am not sure if this was a problem on my part though, but the armor models did on the armor models I was using which claimed to support pregnancy, none of them increased in size with skeleton weighting. The only armor that did change was a really old Draeger armor mod I had installed where the breasts increased in size but not the stomach.

I also found out that if you start using healing just before the birthing animation starts, you will continue using the healing spell while the birthing animation runs up until you run out of mp which suggests that it is an easy way to give birth to sextuplets.

Archived