OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Here is a version with a small script that distributes sexual preferences to the NPCs.

This works basicly like STDs in sexout.

Scans up NPCs' date=' 10% chance of adding oral preference, then 10% chance of adding vaginal, then 10% chance of adding anal.

Quest Name: SexoutPref

Script Name: 00SexoutPreferenceQuestScript

Actor effects: sexoutanalpref, sexoutvaginalpref, sexoutoralpref and sexoutpreference (just to indicate that you have gotten a preference and that the script shouldn't add another)

This can be expanded on and with MCM support people should be able to change the percentages as they wish and so on.

EDIT: This has not been tested! Should work tho... it's just adding empty actor effects on NPCs...[/quote']

Cool, I'll do some merging tonight of all the versions, and create the first esm so I can start trying it with Pregnancy, I'm going away for 4 days this weekend, so not going to progress a lot till next weekend.

Can you add to your post what version you used to create it so I know whether it needs merging :)

added version

where you going this weekend? Somewhere nice i Hope lol

Beach Camping, Stradbroke Island, but it might be cancelled due to rain :/

Updated the file 20111210.1 merged it with Loogies & Bromm's changes, some pregnancy clothing updates, cleaned some of my pregnancy junk out of it and added some object & base effects for Mantis suits.

The only dirty edits in it are 4x anal / vaginal / oral preferences, I suspect it's looking for a script in the NG version of Sexout which I haven't installed yet.

Hopefuly I will get time to add all the new Pregnancy outfits tonight and maybe a first version of Pregnancy using SCR if all goes well.

Edit: Didn't get that far, Upload 20111210.2, I cleaned up a heap of Pregnancy code & creatures scripts in preparation for adding SCR to Pregnancy, added a few more formlists, feel free to add more, once we are settled on what formlists we want, and checked what belongs in SexoutNG instead, we might have to find someone with some basic GECK knowledge to go through them all at one stage and add all the outfits & NPC's, as long as they do one lot at a time. Bedtime for me findout if the weather is good enough to go camping in 7 hours or stay home for an extra day coding :)

Here is your last published version after NVedit removed identical to master records:

31 activators' date=' and, mostly, one script 00SexoutActorScanScript

That is what I meant the last time.[/quote']

Ah ok, I will look at that, I'm guessing you just found out new members can't upload anything till approved by Ashal, just send him a nice PM asking for permission to upload I think does the trick, of course you could also send him $5 for hosting such a great forum that would work too :)

Yeah the activators were left over from Pregnancy code for washing & bathing, I haven't got round to working on, I neary deleted them the other night, but got sidetracked fixing something else.

00SexoutActor Script is linked to the main Sexout ESM, which I'm not sure I rally need to do when this becomes an ESM.

I'll add the pregnant and non-pregnant versions of Cass's slave outfit this weekend' date=' then upload it and begin making Tryout use it.

[/quote']

Sounds cool, hoping to get pregnancy to start using it too, I've still got some work on the formlists and renaming the assets, also have to check I haven't missed any outfits, I think the prospectors one I missed because it was named broken in evilrunners set? :)

Sounds cool' date=' hoping to get pregnancy to start using it too, I've still got some work on the formlists and renaming the assets, also have to check I haven't missed any outfits, I think the prospectors one I missed because it was named broken in evilrunners set? :)

[/quote']

Just skip that one. It isn't in Tryout because there is something wrong with the mesh, though I forget what it is.

Is this a good version to add stuff to or should I wait for the next release?

Go for it, I have plenty to keep me busy on Pregnancy tonight.

I lied, new Upload, more tidying up, & cleaning duplicates etc and some renaming of assets.

I'm thinking of maybe changing the prefix from SCR to Sexout, seeing it shows every script in the plugin when you try using SCR as a search term, any thoughts?

That would be nice. The first time I tried modifying this I couldn't find the relevant things because they were labelled SCR instead of Sexout when I did searches.

That would be nice. The first time I tried modifying this I couldn't find the relevant things because they were labelled SCR instead of Sexout when I did searches.

Cool, will start changing it now, I should be able to merge your stuff in ok, I'm also making it an ESM and will see how that goes, it seems to edit ok, hopefully we can just leave it as an ESM

Sounds good. Not a problem now that the GECK powerup update is out. I'll wait for your next update before making my changes because I haven't started yet.

Have you added in Master Chris's stuff?

Sounds good. Not a problem now that the GECK powerup update is out. I'll wait for your next update before making my changes because I haven't started yet.

Have you added in Master Chris's stuff?

Not yet but I will, I'm using the prefix SexoutS so we can see what's from what ESM in mods. I'll work on this for most of the day now so I can get PregnancyNG started using it tommorrow.

I've added the ZAZ stuff all into a folder with Mesh & Textures but no idea where to put the animations?

Cool. Once I add Cass's slave rags and the P1-3 of the pregnancy version, I'll start making this a requirement for Tryout. That way we don't have duplicates of outfits.

A couple of favors, though - if I supply you with a list of outfits the player can obtain normally through Tryout, could you remove them from the maternity clothes chest and still have those outfits function right? I think it's more fun if the player earns the clothes through normal play.

Cool. Once I add Cass's slave rags and the P1-3 of the pregnancy version' date=' I'll start making this a requirement for Tryout. That way we don't have duplicates of outfits.

A couple of favors, though - if I supply you with a list of outfits the player can obtain normally through Tryout, could you remove them from the maternity clothes chest and still have those outfits function right? I think it's more fun if the player earns the clothes through normal play.[/quote']

Yep will do that, those outfits are only there for testing purposes really, I'll probably delete the whole box eventually.

I left a note in the ZAZ thread to see if MasterChris can do something with having the pack ready to install in his OP.

New Upload 20111217.1

More cleaning up, renamed all the Prefixes to SexoutS, still a couple of scripts to clean up.

Changed to an ESM so you may want the latest beta of Geck powerup to edit it.

Was planning to work on this more today but GF decided we're going out instead, it's all yours Loogie.

Here's my version. I added Cass' Slave Rags P0 through P3, Marissa's Strapon and the P0 version of the Vault 19 Slave Outfit, in addition to the Vault 19 Insecurity Armor (if a player is pregnant, the model should switch over to the Vault 19 Slave Outfit as a pregnant tummy isn't fitting under that armor). I also changed several instances of "Outfit" in slave outfit names to "Rags." I am going to start Legion being reliant on this version of the upload, so at this point don't change the form IDs of any slave outfits.

I'm about to do testing to double-check, but so far it seems like moving SexoutLegion.esm and SexoutNCR.esp to using SexoutCommonResources.esm was mostly painless, aside from a stupid I pulled on my part that nothing to do with SCR itself.

I'm about to do testing to double-check' date=' but so far it seems like moving SexoutLegion.esm and SexoutNCR.esp to using SexoutCommonResources.esm was mostly painless, aside from a stupid I pulled on my part that nothing to do with SCR itself.[/quote']

Cool, yep I'm pretty sure the asset names are now all done for changes, I have to add them all to the formlists I've created yet, and fix a couple of scripts, hoping I have a seamless crossover too tommorrow with PregnancyNG so I can start integration with SexoutNG.

I'm back on this now, I will add the ZAZ stuff.

Okay, cool. When you make your formlists, keep in mind the corset outfit is called SexoutSummerSlave, so the extra S wasn't slipped in there. Nothing to worry about now, though, as it's still findable with SexoutS.

Okay' date=' cool. When you make your formlists, keep in mind the corset outfit is called SexoutSummerSlave, so the extra S wasn't slipped in there. Nothing to worry about now, though, as it's still findable with SexoutS.[/quote']

Changing it doesn't effect the formlists as I'm adding them directly, not via script, external plugins could add new stuff via script if necessary, where it effects me is the code for adding that outfit, I only prefer the SexoutS just to keep everything the same if I do a search & replace or something down the track, not that I can hink of any reason to need to now, but maybe when this is ported to Skyrim or Fallout4 later. I'll leave it as is and you can change when you're ready, next time you add more stuff.