Creatures not going erect, I am fairly certain I did everything right, I don't know what's going on or what I am to do about this problem.

Anyone find a fix for the creatures not getting erect? Mine is doing the same thing.

Did you try a re-register in Creature Framework?

Hey this worked! Not every creature works but most of them do, at least for now. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Starting with version 3.4 SLNC will now only be distributed as part of MNC to avoid confusion. Creature Framework RC11 now also provides some means to configure it with json files. Because of this SLNC looses its last unique feature and the only thing that's left are some esps with armor records and some json config files. To the best of my knowledge MNC is the only mod that utilizes those records and therefore I decided to cease releasing SLNC as separate mod. For people that refrained from using MNC because of DB and DG dependencies MNC now comes with a fomod installer that allows to install only the parts of MNC that have no dependency to DB and DG.

hiya Q) is SexLabNudeCreatures still working or should i use something else.And for some odd reason when nexus moved to 0.60.8 i missed clicked on a mod when it was redoing all my mods not sure if it was one of the sexlab mods where it would give dragons wolfs bears *bits down below* i no longer see them i mean i hear them just not see them.plus somehow lost the lower bodys to khajiits  :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Doesn't work for me, I have dawnguard and dragonborn, installed MNC (last version, the one with SLNC and fomod), copy/pasted it in my data folder, and my game crashes a few seconds after launching... :/

You don't need this if you are using MNC, did you not read the OP. The title of this thread also indicates it is obsolete.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to start using mods in Skyrim you do need to look at the instructions carefully to avoid problems like you're having

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if its this mod causing it, my draugr turn invisible during animations. Im out of date,only do humanoid creature sex so im i dont MNC. Im using sln and creature framework. Had this mods working before, having hard time this time around. Any ideas? Ive got fnis and fnis creature installed. I had ran fnis.

Not sure if its this mod causing it, my draugr turn invisible during animations. Im out of date,only do humanoid creature sex so im i dont MNC. Im using sln and creature framework. Had this mods working before, having hard time this time around. Any ideas? Ive got fnis and fnis creature installed. I had ran fnis.

Found my problem, new it was going to be simple, i needed meshes . Installed old mnc file and im good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heys i installed More Nasty Critters 9.3, in which this mod is installed. I made Sure i installed evrything correctly, Evrything (i tested so ffar) is working correctly, animations are playing , textures are shown, evrything is listed in the Creature Framework. My Issue is that the Black&White Horse which has its skin set to the Mod "Sexlab - Nude Creatures" in the Creature Framework, has no genitals at all. Evry other Horse and Dog and evry other animal i tried so far had a cock. Im using the Addons Defeat and Aroused Creatures and Hentai Creatures to test it.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do I get a current version of this and what do I need to go with it? Also any other good mods you can recomend?

If you had bothered to read the Original Post you wouldn't have asked this question because the answer is right there.

Not reading the Original Post is a bad habit you need to break yourself of.

• 2 months later...