Whenever I install it I get a CTD after the Bethesda logo. 

Any help?

Requirements 3.0+:

SexLab Animation Framework from Ashal

Creature Framework from Ep1cL3w7z

And those mods may ALSO have their own requirements. If you do NOT install ALL of the requirements then you get a CTD after the Bethesda Logo.

I cannot for the life of me, get CF to post an MCM entry. I have all the dependencies installed, animations work fine (but no mcm so i can't get naughty bits) MNC has top priority in my load order (Mod Organizer). Anyone got any ideas?

Does starting a new game solve this issue? I have exactly the same problem - it never shows up in my old saves (before I installed CF), but it shows up when I start a new game, and continues to work after save/load. Thought if I load my old saves where it didn't work, it still doesn't work there, and if I then load my new save (where it works) CF disappears there either (skyrim restart solves this).

I cannot for the life of me, get CF to post an MCM entry. I have all the dependencies installed, animations work fine (but no mcm so i can't get naughty bits) MNC has top priority in my load order (Mod Organizer). Anyone got any ideas?

Perhaps you should be asking questions about Creature Framework in the Creature Framework support thread?

This is the More Nasty Criters (OBSOLETE) support thread.

Or perhaps you ought to be asking the MCM menu people since it's their code which is apparently not working.

Perhaps you should be asking questions about Creature Framework in the Creature Framework support thread?

This is the More Nasty Criters (OBSOLETE) support thread.

Or perhaps you ought to be asking the MCM menu people since it's their code which is apparently not working.

Valid point, but MCN installs CF with it nowadays so i thought it'd be fine to post here. I've tried both versions, but neither show up.

• 2 weeks later...

i just downloaded this mod but noticed that not all creatures are listed, only dog, husky, and skeever are. How do I get the other creatures on the list so they will have the proper"equipment"?

Perhaps you should READ THE FIRST POST, you missed some essential information.

ok im not going to take the caps as a insult or anything but i did do what you said i do understand it a bit better but i still have a question. Is it because I downloaded beastiality extras, and more nasty critters and when the file overwright menu popped up i said yes to all?

i just downloaded this mod but noticed that not all creatures are listed, only dog, husky, and skeever are. How do I get the other creatures on the list so they will have the proper"equipment"?

ok im not going to take the caps as a insult or anything but i did do what you said i do understand it a bit better but i still have a question. Is it because I downloaded beastiality extras, and more nasty critters and when the file overwright menu popped up i said yes to all?

If you've installed More Nasty Critters then you should be good to go. If you got here because of the in game menu then I can see how you missed reading the original post here. You just looked for (and found) the mod that matched the menu name, even if you originally got this as a part of More Nasty Critters.

Looking at the Menu pages for this mod, I can see what you mentioned about the few creatures:

post-76788-0-67281700-1477534792_thumb.jpg

But looking at the other menu page, I have highlighted something else you seem to have missed:

post-76788-0-37830800-1477534843_thumb.jpg

To be honest, this whole menu should be removed because it's just muddying the waters now and as far as I can tell serves no purpose at all. It's easy to see how you got confused.

If you've installed More Nasty Critters then you should be good to go. If you got here because of the in game menu then I can see how you missed reading the original post here. You just looked for (and found) the mod that matched the menu name, even if you originally got this as a part of More Nasty Critters.

Looking at the Menu pages for this mod, I can see what you mentioned about the few creatures:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_26 21_13_35_00.jpg

But looking at the other menu page, I have highlighted something else you seem to have missed:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_26 21_13_28_80.jpg

To be honest, this whole menu should be removed because it's just muddying the waters now and as far as I can tell serves no purpose at all. It's easy to see how you got confused.

ah ok i think i understand. I just needed the More Nasty Critters and the Creature FrameWork mod right, in that case I have another question about the CreatureFramework mod. Was there a specific version that I needed to download or something, because so far i've downloaded two downloaded two versions and when I activated at least one, it did say that mcm registered a new menu but it never appeared so i uninstalled and tried the other one and the same thing happened?

• 3 weeks later...

i need help! when i start up skyrim with only the sexlabnudecreatures file not dawnguard or dragonborn files..... it crashes when the bethesda logo is done playing, this only happens for me when there is a dlc needed mod being loaded

Did you download it here or as a part of the "More Nasty Critters" mod? (Hint: If it wasn't with the More Nasty Critters mod then you did it wrong).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't know wtf is wrong with mine. Every time i try to have sex with anything, i get teleported into a random area in the sky. Can someone please help me

Go inside. Have sex there, just masturbate if you need to. Go back outside, try sex with a creature again and it should work. This is a known bug in the Sexlab Framework, has nothing at all to do with creatures specifically and the location isn't random it's always above the exact same giant camp which is in fact the exact center of the map.

• 1 month later...

when i start skyrim (yes with the SKSE) i seem to get a quick black screen then instantly closes after it shows bethesda, can someone please help me to why i am.

You didn't install all the required mods (and/or the mods those required mods also require if any).

TES5EDIT is a tool that you can use to tell you exactly what mods are missing.

• 3 weeks later...

The creatuefamework menu doesn't show up for me. I can't acces it at all. I tried a clean save with the scrip editor thingy but it didn't wok, I've downloaded nasty critters and other stu but nothing is helping to make it appear!

Are you using this obsolete mod?

Then switch to the current one.

Are you already using the current mod?

Then stop asking questions on the wrong thread, someone may answer here because the current developer of this mod is really good at watching this thread as well but putting the question where it belongs makes for a faster answer.

Either way, I hope you get it figured out.

The creatuefamework menu doesn't show up for me. I can't acces it at all. I tried a clean save with the scrip editor thingy but it didn't wok, I've downloaded nasty critters and other stu but nothing is helping to make it appear!

Are you using this obsolete mod?

Then switch to the current one.

Are you already using the current mod?

Then stop asking questions on the wrong thread, someone may answer here because the current developer of this mod is really good at watching this thread as well but putting the question where it belongs makes for a faster answer.

Either way, I hope you get it figured out.

I downloaded the version that's here in loverslab 1.1.0 pre2

Then you're on the wrong thread, here's the link you need: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

This mod has for a long time been included as a part of the More Nasty Critters mod. Make sure you have the latest version from that thread since it will have the most new features and bug fixes.

Then you're on the wrong thread, here's the link you need: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

This mod has for a long time been included as a part of the More Nasty Critters mod. Make sure you have the latest version from that thread since it will have the most new features and bug fixes.

I'm going to reply here one more time in case anyone happens to stumble into this with an issue.

I fixed, I just had to uninstall and re install correctly. All creature animations work and creatue framework is showing. My game is very crash prone now, but I'm sure it has to do with sex lab. Thank you.