Works well thus far. I know this is a very early released mod but I was wondering, do you plan to have it that a male reciever of a sexual act will also shoot his load if the act is anal? (since if the attacker or consensual partner is hitting the prostate well enough, regardless of the emotion of the victem/sexual partner, it will cause arousal and eventually ejaculation in most normal cases, medical/chemical issues not being counted.)

Was unsure how to phrase that but prob got close enough.

Works well thus far. I know this is a very early released mod but I was wondering, do you plan to have it that a male reciever of a sexual act will also shoot his load if the act is anal? (since if the attacker or consensual partner is hitting the prostate well enough, regardless of the emotion of the victem/sexual partner, it will cause arousal and eventually ejaculation in most normal cases, medical/chemical issues not being counted.)

Was unsure how to phrase that but prob got close enough.

Unfortunately there's no general way to detect if one or more male participants have their dick in the air at orgasm stage. The mod doesn't display cumshots if the animation is tagged with the "vaginal", "anal", or "oral" keyword, but that's for the whole animation, not for individual actors. Maybe I'll add an option to not suppress cumshots at all, I'm doing a MCM config menu anyway.

I didn't work for me sadly, maybe because I use SOS "Lite" version?

It should work with SOS Lite. Have you installed the correct cumshot mesh, and have you tried animations like masturbation, handjob, or boobjob?

i get the effects the moment i equip the item on the npc or pc  not on their climax stage...  something wrong?

You don't need to equip the meshes, the mod should automatically do that at climax stage.

----------------------

Right now I'm reworking the transgender toggle mechanism. It will be much easier. No more console commands, you can do it via a MCM menu. There's an option for the player, and one for the NPC currently under the crosshair.

If you are doing an MCM could you add the option to allow the cumshot for those animations as well (oral, anal, vaginal) or somehow to pick wich animations it is allowed? I know this is going to be shitloads of work though. The reason why I am proposing it is because although some animations are taged as oral for example, the actor does ejaculate on the face or tits.

Regarding installing this mod, If you are using NMM, it does not give you any options when you add or activate it. You muct make the mod file manually and add it. 

Planned features for the next updates:

v1.1:

• MCM config menu with the option to show cumshots for all animations (global switch), and toggle transgender status for the player and the NPC under the crosshair - Done.
  • Rough adjustment of the cumshot mesh for all popular male body replacers with a static erect penis. Besides Favored Soul, there's 4udik, are there more? Sundracon doesn't have an erect version, or does it?
  • Writing a NMM installer

v1.2:

• MCM page to toggle ejaculations for individual animations
  • Adjusting the cumshot precisely for all meshes and schlong types to work for the full weight range (0-100). This will take a lot of time, or might not even work out at all. We'll see...

Works well thus far. I know this is a very early released mod but I was wondering, do you plan to have it that a male reciever of a sexual act will also shoot his load if the act is anal?

That would be epic.

Estram, rather than detecting whether or not the penis is flaccid/erect, couldn't you leave the "Enable Transgender" item in the inventory (or via keyword?) and have it check that against the positions of the participants... then enable/disable the cumshot effect based on if the TG matching criteria is in the 1 (giver) or 2 (reciever) position? For male on male sex, a simple gender check for male should do the trick. I haven't played around with any male-on-male sex scenarios (nor am I likely to), but doesn't sexlab automatically make both participants erect, even in the case of non-consentual sex? If not, is there a tag-word for rape/consentual that could be checked so that it turns off cumshot for 2nd position if non-consentual?

I can't speak for every type of penis mod/body suit out there that I know you're trying to account for, but at least with SoS - Lite, the only time the penis is not erect is when there's something wrong with the sequence (or I used the controller ring shortcuts mid-coitus). Since flaccid penises don't typically "shoot" the way this mod is designed to accomodate - couldn't you just have a hotkey or MCM menu option to "turn off" both the erect state and cumshot effect for position 2?

In essence, just ignore the state of the penis (flaccid or erect) and focus on the conditions surrounding the sexual act and how sexlab treats those conditions to make a best determination (with an optional failsafe disable/enable switch via MCM or hotkey).

(or shit, ignore all that, and just save a bunch of time and have the effect option for #2 position set manually via a MCM/hotkey switch until you get around to ironing out the more important issues and getting the things done that you want to do. Yeah, it's not really seamless, but that can wait until later. I dunno about anyone else, but I'm used to a little prepwork before sex anyhow since she has to equip her dick each time, and unequip after if I don't want it hanging out of her fly all day. Such a minor inconvienience is not a big deal for what's being added to the mod)

Also, as a bit of an easter-egg/feature, would there be any way to detect when the bones cross a certain threshold - such as the camera position - and then apply an animated screen effect (similar to blood). Don't mention it in the release notes or anywhere in the readme. Let people find it on their own, so it's kind of funny when it first happens by accident, yet also adds a little something extra for those people into pov facials.

Great mod. Works good so far. I like how it works in various positions with my player and with npcs too. They get some pretty good 'Peter North' like range sometimes too which is funny. One thing I have noticed though is after a npc does his thing, (not the player), he gradually disappears over a few seconds until he's totally gone for a second or 2 then reappears. It only happens to the npc and at the very end of the act. It's not gamebreaking or anything, he gets dressed and the game continues, just thought I'd mention it if its a mod glitch that someone else might be seeing or something stupid on my end. Anyways, still enjoying it. Thx

One thing I have noticed though is after a npc does his thing, (not the player), he gradually disappears over a few seconds until he's totally gone for a second or 2 then reappears. It only happens to the npc and at the very end of the act. It's not gamebreaking or anything, he gets dressed and the game continues, just thought I'd mention it if its a mod glitch that someone else might be seeing or something stupid on my end.

Strange. You're the second user who reported this glitch. I've never seen this happen in my game, so I'm at a loss how to reproduce it. Looks like something is disabling and re-enabling the NPC. Maybe a conflict with another mod that does some sort of outfit management and reacts when the cumshot is force-equipped on the character?

Working on adjusting the cumshot mesh for Favored Soul and 4uDIK. I didn't realize until now how drastic the difference is between weight 0 and 100 on the static body replacers, compared to SOS. That means that even for a rough fitting, I have to create pairs of _0 and _1 meshes, with the parent node translated for weight 50, and then the meshes themselves adjusted accordingly for both ends of the range. And since I have no reliable formula (there's scaling inside the animation involved), it's a lot of trial and error work.

In a nutshell, everything takes longer than planned. :P

Hi Erstam. Thank you for the work on the excellent cumshot animation :)

With my setup, the application of the cumshot is not persistent after saving.

After loading the mod, the effect is applied on multiple occasions, male or transgender, follower or non-follower, solo or grouped without a problem.

Upon saving and then reloading the new save, the cumshot no longer activates. In the console, the nifmesh is not shown as equipped at the appropriate stage. All other aspects of the animations are performed correctly.

Exiting and re-entering the cell does not re-activate the cumshot.

I'm using Matchmaker to activate the animations. My loadorder is BOSS sorted, but with cumshot.esp last as it is not recognised at present.

The only event visible upon loading the save is the Reschlongification process: perhaps this is connected with the failure to activate the cumshot after reloading.

There are 3 errors reported in the Papyrus log, of this type:

Error: Cannot call HookActors() on a None object, aborting function call

[sOS_SetupQuest (61000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.SexLabStart() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 775

but the same errors appear before the save and after reloading and reanimating.

Any ideas you might have to explain this behaviour would be appreciated :)

Version 1.1 is out!

- Update notes -
Due to script changes, you have to make a clean save if you have used an earlier version of this mod, otherwise it will not work at all. Deactivate "SexLab Cumshot.esp", start Skyrim, load your savegame, wait a few seconds and save again. Then exit the game, and activate the plugin.

These are the changes, explained in detail:

• MCM menu:

You can choose to show cumshots for all animations (global switch). Useful if the mod thinks the ejaculation is "inside", judging by animation tags, but it actually isn't, or for male-on-male action.

Toggle transgender status for the player and the NPC under the crosshair. No more console clunkiness, a vast improvement over the previous version.

• Added support for 4uDIK male erect body, and provided three options for SOS:

In addition to 4uDIK and Favored Soul, you can install cumshot meshes that fit the Average Schlong by Smurf, or the Regular and Muscular Schlongs by VectorPlexus (glans position is identical for those two). The third SOS option is a "compromise" and will roughly fit all three Schlong types, though not perfectly.

• Improved positioning of the cumshot mesh for different character weights:

Morphing between _0 and _1 meshes did not work with the animated cumshot. Now the script automatically equips one of five different meshes, based on the actor's body weight. This works pretty well, you won't notice any drastic misalignment.

• Further tweaks to the cumshot meshes:

For SOS, shortened the tail end of the final spurt (in NifSkope, duh...) since it tends to poke through the underside of the penis mesh. For the static bodies, lined up the spurts more closely to avoid similar problems.

• NMM installer:

You wanted it, you get it! :)

I dont see the effect either but from experience with mods that fail to activate after load, I think that this mod has to be moved higher up in the load order. Maybe even all the way up.

I will try try that at least.

For everyone who doesn't see any effect: update to the new v1.1 (IMPORTANT: make a clean save, as explained in the description). If it still doesn't seem to work - does its MCM menu register? If yes, activate the option "Always show ejaculations". Please report if it fixes the issue.

Greetings, 

For installation, should I do as I did previously. Repack the common files with the SOS compatible meshes and pack it back up into a zip file then load it into my NMM? Or should I just put the whole of it in there?

Thank you!!

-C

The easiest way is to use the new NMM installer in v1.1 (with NMM or Mod Organizer). If you're using Wrye Bash, tick the Common Files and one of the penis mesh options. If you're installing manually, yes, you have to copy both the contents of the folder "00 common files" and one of the other folders to your Data files. Just make sure that the five cumshot nifs end up in data\meshes\Cumshot\ .

I dont see the effect either but from experience with mods that fail to activate after load, I think that this mod has to be moved higher up in the load order. Maybe even all the way up.

I will try try that at least.

For everyone who doesn't see any effect: update to the new v1.1 (IMPORTANT: make a clean save, as explained in the description). If it still doesn't seem to work - does its MCM menu register? If yes, activate the option "Always show ejaculations". Please report if it fixes the issue.

I had the same problem, found a conflict with the squirt mod apparently they refuse to play nice together, as far as load order being an issue, I have run mine at the bottom and the middle with no problems. I would look towards a mod conflict

so how does it work besides the one time animation when equipping the cumshot from the inventory and it only animates one time and have to deselect then select the cumshot again to start the cumshot animation or by opening then closing the race menu also triggers the animation. How does it work with sex lab? 

so how does it work besides the one time animation when equipping the cumshot from the inventory and it only animates one time and have to deselect then select the cumshot again to start the cumshot animation or by opening then closing the race menu also triggers the animation. How does it work with sex lab? 

You don't need to equip or unequip the cumshot manually. It will automatically be added and equipped on the appropriate actor(s) during a SexLab animation at the start of the orgasm stage, play once, and get removed when the animation ends.

You don't need to equip or unequip the cumshot manually. It will automatically be added and equipped on the appropriate actor(s) during a SexLab animation at the start of the orgasm stage, play once, and get removed when the animation ends.

RIGHT!! But unfortunately for me it doesn't happen even when i turned on the trans gender option..