[Wip] Intimacy Project

t3589

Just letting you know that the date reminder is working.

Ty Sir, may I have another?

Hot dog!  I got dancing to work.  I thought it would be way more difficult.  I think you may need the groovatron resources for it to work (delete the esp).  I'm not certain, but I think I still have them installed from using SOFO which is why they work for me.  I even got them to engage in small talk while dancing, which should prove for some interesting options.

Problems:

- There is only one true 'manly' dance animation, which sort of isn't dancing at all.  Everything else makes the males look fruity to say the least.  If you're playing a gay/bi male PC it might fit if you're shooting for effeminate, if not it's totally out of place.  I'm not sure what to do about this yet?  Any ideas/resources?

Here's what I'm planning:

- Dance together with committed partners.

- Option to dance for committed partners as a gift (lap dance sort of thing).

- Dance alone on the street corner (while soliciting to draw in patrons).

- Dance as a sex option (you dance, they masturbate, if soliciting, you get paid).

Any other ideas?

Wow! You guys are slow.

Updated with dancing.  I may expand more on this later.  It probably still needs work.  Male dancing is currently about the best I can do with what I'm given.  I could have added tap dancing I guess, but that didn't seem very interesting.  If you have any ideas about changes to the anims used speak up? Let me know how it goes?

Tips:

- If you set your outfit to 'leave on during sex' in clothing eval, you will not undress for private erotic dancing.

- PipBoy radio is turned on during dancing and turned off when it ends.

- Set your PipBoy radio to an appropriate station before you go whoring for ambiance.

- You can wear apparel under your main outift that only shows for private dances (ie. dragon girl thong/boots).

Hot dog!  I got dancing to work.  I thought it would be way more difficult.  I think you may need the groovatron resources for it to work (delete the esp).  I'm not certain, but I think I still have them installed from using SOFO which is why they work for me.

Ah, I remember how that felt ;)

I don't think you strictly need the groovatron for the dance anims - the dance kf's that end up used in sofo are probably those of the BNB replacer anims (I call them with the regular vanilla editorIDs). I remember I couldn't get around needing the groovatron for sweeping and one of the crying anims, also maybe the stagger walk and the tap dancing although that might have been vanilla/BNB where I just needed different things set on the loop data in the idle anims widget. Sweeping & the crying one were due to the vanilla kf's having something wrong about them that either made them impossible to trigger or impossible to stop, probably the latter.

Ah, I remember how that felt ;)

I don't think you strictly need the groovatron for the dance anims - the dance kf's that end up used in sofo are probably those of the BNB replacer anims (I call them with the regular vanilla editorIDs). I remember I couldn't get around needing the groovatron for sweeping and one of the crying anims, also maybe the stagger walk and the tap dancing although that might have been vanilla/BNB where I just needed different things set on the loop data in the idle anims widget. Sweeping & the crying one were due to the vanilla kf's having something wrong about them that either made them impossible to trigger or impossible to stop, probably the latter.

I bet you do.  I'm certain it felt better for you, because I looked at what you did to get me halfway there in a snap.  lol  Now if we only had some foreplay anims.

Yes for this you should only need the vanilla ones (I think).  I'm still eyeballing that crying anim.  I saw you didn't use the dynamic dance idle, then tried it and it kept getting stuck.  I started to write a strip tease function (removes each clothing equip slot on a timer one by one) into the dancing script before I realized I was getting carried away.

I can't test this right now, but you mentioned "foreplay anims" - Amra72 was kind enough to do a kissing anim I requested which should fill that niche nicely!

I almost used it.  I figured I'd just wait until they are added to NG.  What I really need are a hug and kiss anim, that I can call via sexout, with a shortened timer, for fully dressed (public) / undressed (private) 'making out'.  If he had only left the handjob out of that one it would have been perfect.

You could always just ask him, as we're definitely short on romantic and intimate animations anyway.

Stop making sense already.

Seriously though, maybe.  Looks like he's got an awful lot on his plate atm.  I'd put them in the 'nice to have but not necessary' category.  I'd hate to have him say yes then turn around and have them end up on the cutting room floor.  It's a little early still.

Not at main computer, so quick bug report (maybe?).  Charon does not want to dance.  While this isn't exciting, it makes for a dance where he stands there and doesn't move until the next thing happens.  If you're turned down for that, you should be able to pick something else or have the NPC suggest something.

Got a CASM crash again.  Seems to happen if it's trying to save right as the whistle got attention goes off.

And if I may ask, what is voyeur sex?  That seemed like an odd post-date option.

Not at main computer, so quick bug report (maybe?).  Charon does not want to dance.  While this isn't exciting, it makes for a dance where he stands there and doesn't move until the next thing happens.  If you're turned down for that, you should be able to pick something else or have the NPC suggest something.

Got a CASM crash again.  Seems to happen if it's trying to save right as the whistle got attention goes off.

And if I may ask, what is voyeur sex?  That seemed like an odd post-date option.

No one should dance if he turns you down?  You mean it ruined a date/nightcap?

Where are you in the game world when this CASM crash happened?

Voyeur sex is where you dance naked and they masturbate.  It's not a post-date option.  It's a committed/casual sex option.  Did he ask you for sex?  What dialogue choice led you to this option?  I need more details on the sequence of events that took place.

EDIT: I fixed them turning you down breaking dates/nightcaps.  Shouldn't happen anymore.

No idea if it's possible, but CASM has options not to save during combat, so, can it be patched not to save during sex?

I don't see why not.  But a more important question is should it be?  Does this ever happen with this mod uninstalled?  If not, then the problem isn't CASM.  I have yet to recreate the problem on my end so my hands are kind of tied until I get more info or run into it,  are you seconding that you also have the problem CG?

I have CASM set not to save during combat or crafting, every 30 min, max save limits, and all of my vanilla save settings are disabled.  Is this happening in FO3 or in FNV?  I do not have FO3 installed so I can't test TTW.

I'm about to test the newest version, and I have a question.

T-Dawg, why do your file naming conventions make no sense?  :D

Why is your file named 2014.03.02?  Are you somehow eight days in the future? What's it like in February? Will I find true love then?

Yours truly,

CK

:P

My work is 8 days in the future. lol Sometimes they even break the bonds of reality and spiral into an alternate universe. (2014.01.38).

I installed repop wasteland today.  Testing with it enabled now.  Wow!  Got to beat em off with a stick.

Going over the todo list:

- Gifts: I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this should work.  So far we've got 2 actual items in the vanilla game we can use Teddy Bear and Pre-War Books.  Because of that I'm starting to think generic gift items might work better.  For example if I made some generic gift items like 'Wedding Gift', 'Make Up Gift', 'Sexy Gift', etc.  The up side is that there will be plenty of gifts, the down side is that it lacks that role playing aspect (I wish there were chocolates in the vanilla game).  I could also make gifts retrieval based.  That is to say, the NPC would pick a random item from a list of items and want that item, then you have to go find it for them.  There are so many ways this can be done it's kind of fogging me up on the issue.

- Perversion:  I have the variables in place for this, but can't decide what factors should alter it?  I hate to peg NPCs as this or that arbitrarily.  Which means that doing 'something' should break down the NPCs inhibitions.  I might have to wait until I divide up the sex options more before it becomes clear to me.

- Break Ups/Exes: Another one I have the mechanisms in place for, but am not sure how detailed I want to make it.  I could make it so that when you break up that's it, or where you could try and win them back and you get back together.  Personally I'm fine with: a break up, they become an ex, they have a cooling off period, then they reset to fresh like you had never met.

- Pregnancy: Will be a huge issue.  How does 'looking' pregnant effect NPCs generally.  How do the PCs partners react?  Should the 'It's not my baby' subject come up at all?  Should there be options to send your children off to institutions/other factions as a plot device to get them out of the way?  I could go on and on about this.  But it makes my head hurt when there are so many rabbit holes at once.  I'll have to accomplish this a spoonful at a time.

- 'French' (Fringe) Benefits:  This will have to trickle in a little at a time.  Same idea as companion perks, only for committed partners.

What do you think?

- Gifts: I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this should work.  So far we've got 2 actual items in the vanilla game we can use Teddy Bear and Pre-War Books.  Because of that I'm starting to think generic gift items might work better.  For example if I made some generic gift items like 'Wedding Gift', 'Make Up Gift', 'Sexy Gift', etc.  The up side is that there will be plenty of gifts, the down side is that it lacks that role playing aspect (I wish there were chocolates in the vanilla game).  I could also make gifts retrieval based.  That is to say, the NPC would pick a random item from a list of items and want that item, then you have to go find it for them.  There are so many ways this can be done it's kind of fogging me up on the issue.

I'm seeing if I can work something out with flowers.  I'm pretty sure that there's probably a "just give me credit for it" chocolate box texture in a mod (I've downloaded a few but haven't made it to the place to see what's available).  I thought that toy cars were a good counter for teddy bears.  ; ) 

The silly part of me really wants to see Wild Wasteland things in Sexout.  Someone could ask for a shrubbery.  : D

- Break Ups/Exes: Another one I have the mechanisms in place for, but am not sure how detailed I want to make it.  I could make it so that when you break up that's it, or where you could try and win them back and you get back together.  Personally I'm fine with: a break up, they become an ex, they have a cooling off period, then they reset to fresh like you had never met.

Will NPCs ever break up with the character?  If it's completely arbitrary, I swear to god that I'm making a cheat item.  Same thing goes for NPCs cheating on you.  ; )  I think that they would if they found out that you were cheating on them (I think you've mentioned this before, and I would think that this would be close to for good.  Huge threshhold for getting back together.  Maybe .5 the point per interaction or something?) or disappear for what seems like forever (which could possibly be remedied by almost immediate courtship again with make-up gifts, and there wouldn't be the .5 penalty).  They'd definitely know you were cheating if they were clean but then you got and gave them an STD.  Or if they saw you with them, or if you really wanted to be complicated and they learned word of mouth because someone else in the same town saw you and the "other wo/man" together in a more-than-friends context.  Alternate circumstances for break ups and not wanting to get back together could come from pregnancy.

- Pregnancy: Will be a huge issue.  How does 'looking' pregnant effect NPCs generally.  How do the PCs partners react?  Should the 'It's not my baby' subject come up at all?  Should there be options to send your children off to institutions/other factions as a plot device to get them out of the way?  I could go on and on about this.  But it makes my head hurt when there are so many rabbit holes at once.  I'll have to accomplish this a spoonful at a time.

Besides maybe a few fetishists, I'd think that preg would be low or even lower for non-Daddy NPCs than the attention that you got while wearing a committed item. I don't know how that would affect a woman's opinion of you, though.  If you're committed, I don't think you'd be questioned about paternity.  Otherwise, yes.  If you really wanted to settle it, you could give Doc Mitchell or maybe more appropriately the Follower's Clinic in north Vegas where you get implants a Gene Projector like the one that appeared in the beginning of FO3 where you design your character ("let's see what you look like when you're all grown up"). Of course, if the child wasn't their's, they probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with you unless they loved the crap out of you ("raise the child as my own" etc.). Even if the child was their's, they might just want to GTFO if it's casual.  I can't think of a good way to determine that besides making it a 50% shot (or 66%).  Age could have something to do with it.  Casual relationships with older people might be have them be more open-minded to settling down with a family.  Then there's always them trying to convince you to get an abortion (and if you want dynamic abortion, you could also have an option to get it without telling them, go get it, have 2-3 days pass from not feeling well, have them ask where you've been, and then have to explain it to them with them either being pissed or relieved).

As far as getting rid of children, if you're in good with the BOS (I forget how much you have to do to become accepted by them), I'm sure that they wouldn't mind raising some new soldiers since their numbers are already dwindling.  There's also the option of a Vegas Orphanarium (which maybe Kain or DoctaSax or someone else mentioned somewhere), kind of like in Skyrim except you're obviously providing the orphans.  : P  I'm leaving it there without trying to think through a joyful/angsty reunion wth the kid that you abandoned.

- 'French' (Fringe) Benefits:  This will have to trickle in a little at a time.  Same idea as companion perks, only for committed partners.

What do you think?

I like it, except I'm thinking that you'd probably have to generalize it based on NPC class or faction with the exception of some central story NPCs.

• Vendor:  Good for Business:  Word has gotten out about you to your sweetheart's suppliers and distributors.  You receive a 5% discount when buying goods.
  • Medic:  Mended Hearts:  Your sweetie has taught you how to use medical supplies better so that you can take care of yourself while out in the wastes.  Drugs are now 5% (or something like that) more potent.
  • Soldier/Guard/Etc.:  Cupid's Bow:  What's more romantic than a date at the shooting range?  Practicing with your lover has given you a +3 (again, whatever) bonus to your Guns skill.

Doc Mitchell's should be "A Better Noggin':  When he patched you up, he patched you up good (sic).  You take 50% less damage from head wounds."

Chocolate:  And I bet if someone shrank the everliving fuck out of a Gomorrah pillow or bed or something velvet, that's probably close enough to a chocolate box.

lol setscale on the heart bed.  Instant box of chocolates.

I was initially going to suggest that, but I thought there were pillows on the bed.  Doesn't look like it from a picture that I just saw.

"Why does this box of chocolate have all this extra fabric on it?"

"Shut up and appreciate your gift of 'somehow I got these through the damned desert without them melting' chocolates!"

And just like that, you're both onto pure win! Yeah, great mesh/tex for a chocolate box!

S for other gifts... I dunno, why not something like a makeup box? Or like... a bath kit? Could include gel, shampoo, conditioner, aftershave/perfume and a sponge, and could be "made" by the player with say, some broc flowers, agave fruit, vodka, 2x empty milk bottles, 4x cherry bombs and a lunch box, and temporarily adds 5+ appeal and maybe 5% speech. 

Or some junk   :dodgy:

I'm about to test the newest version, and I have a question.

T-Dawg, why do your file naming conventions make no sense?  :D

Why is your file named 2014.03.02?  Are you somehow eight days in the future? What's it like in February? Will I find true love then?

Yours truly,

CK

:P

Umm nope that's March actually, it's all 9/11's fault, it's 11/9 for the everyone else, the extra code required to sort a YYYY/DD/MM or MM/DD/YYYY string is just so annoying. It's like someone telling you a runners track time was 3minutes, 25MilliSeconds and 34 Seconds. :P

Archived