en_hawk Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 I think it has something to do with the way I installed the vanilla NPC's files. I use NMM and in the OP it says I can't use that so I made a backup of the skyrim data folder then extracted the rars directly to the data folder. When i did this with the vanilla NPC's files though(all 3 folders) I couldn't activate the plugins(they wern't showing up in the load order or anything) so I moved the .esm files out of each folder directly into the data folder then i could activate them in the load order and do the patching. I just downloaded Mod Organizer and I'm going to use that I think instand of having files installed some manually(which I have little clue what I'm doing) and some by NMM. I moved mods from NMM to MO but since I'm not familier with MO I feel a little lost. @en_hawk: I just tried force patch on exit and got a missing master error. Unfortuately I think I'm going to just do a fresh install of everything and start from scratch using MO. I will probably be back No. No, no, no no, no. You need to read the installation instructions provided in the OP, not just throw stuff in the folder or use NMM. That is the source of all of your problems. Go read the installation instructions.
Darklordsithis Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 I think it has something to do with the way I installed the vanilla NPC's files. I use NMM and in the OP it says I can't use that so I made a backup of the skyrim data folder then extracted the rars directly to the data folder. When i did this with the vanilla NPC's files though(all 3 folders) I couldn't activate the plugins(they wern't showing up in the load order or anything) so I moved the .esm files out of each folder directly into the data folder then i could activate them in the load order and do the patching. I just downloaded Mod Organizer and I'm going to use that I think instand of having files installed some manually(which I have little clue what I'm doing) and some by NMM. I moved mods from NMM to MO but since I'm not familier with MO I feel a little lost. @en_hawk: I just tried force patch on exit and got a missing master error. Unfortuately I think I'm going to just do a fresh install of everything and start from scratch using MO. I will probably be back No. No, no, no no, no. You need to read the installation instructions provided in the OP, not just throw stuff in the folder or use NMM. That is the source of all of your problems. Go read the installation instructions. Well I thought I did read them, this was last night though(this morning) when the eye wear blurry. I just read them and I see that I have to put the stuff from each folder in the data folder directly instead of keeping them in individual folders in the data folder. Kind of in a mess now though because I moved my mods from NMM to MO and the skyproc and SUM patchers are missing from their folders. As you can see I'm pretty new to this. This is the first mod though that I've had real problems with. Would you reccomend installing this mod with the Mod Organiser if i start fresh?
en_hawk Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 I've not used MO before personally, however the preferred installation method for SK is still manually, as outlined in the instructions in the OP.
User13 Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 I use MO and wouldn't do it any other way. If something goes wrong with a manual install (not SK, but in general) it's a pain to figure out what it is and fix it. With MO, nothing is merged or overwritten. You just turn mods on and off to find your problem. Highly recommended.
astor Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Heard some good things about this mod, so i grabbed it. Installed with MO is easy, and game loads fine, unless i use the "SK Child Armor Swapper.esp", then the game ctd as soon as the main load screen pops up. I ran the patcher first with SUM, then on its own, with no change. It generates a massive list of masters, so i'm hoping someone here will have an idea before i have to add them all to the block list.
en_hawk Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 Heard some good things about this mod, so i grabbed it. Installed with MO is easy, and game loads fine, unless i use the "SK Child Armor Swapper.esp", then the game ctd as soon as the main load screen pops up. I ran the patcher first with SUM, then on its own, with no change. It generates a massive list of masters, so i'm hoping someone here will have an idea before i have to add them all to the block list.If you were following the directions, it should have been readily apparent that the armor swapper is an integral component of the mod, and that it will not work properly without it. It's supposed to master all installed armor mods, that's how it works. If you're ctd'ing at game start(that's a missing master), it probably means you monkeyed with the load order or failed to rebuild the patch after removing a mod. Go read the instructions again. Use BOSS, and rebuild the patch after changing anything.
astor Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Heard some good things about this mod, so i grabbed it. Installed with MO is easy, and game loads fine, unless i use the "SK Child Armor Swapper.esp", then the game ctd as soon as the main load screen pops up. I ran the patcher first with SUM, then on its own, with no change. It generates a massive list of masters, so i'm hoping someone here will have an idea before i have to add them all to the block list.If you were following the directions, it should have been readily apparent that the armor swapper is an integral component of the mod, and that it will not work properly without it. It's supposed to master all installed armor mods, that's how it works. If you're ctd'ing at game start(that's a missing master), it probably means you monkeyed with the load order or failed to rebuild the patch after removing a mod. Go read the instructions again. Use BOSS, and rebuild the patch after changing anything. I'm aware of what the directions indicated. I'm not missing a master, or at least BOSS, Skykids, Skykids Skyproc patcher, and Mod Organizer don't say a master is missing. I added the info to the BOSS userlist.txt and ran the patcher. I clearly stated that i ran the patcher. I'm running it again for the fifth time. I'm slowly adding things to the block list to see if i can get lucky and find whichever mod is incompatible with this. This patcher takes a looooong time to run, so testing anything takes a very very long time to get a result. Which is why i was hoping for some insight.
en_hawk Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 Nothing happening inside the plugin should cause a crash at game start, those are reserved almost invariably for missing master conflicts. Force run the patcher and then attach and post the file located at 'skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\SkyProcDebug\=--Debug Overview--=.txt'.
astor Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 I was finally able to run the patcher and get into the game after adding some files to the block list. Kaw's Claws.esp HDT TestSkirts.esp HDTEarring.esp HDT Havok Object.esp FM - UNP TERA Boots - HDT.esp AKHDTBuckskinLeatherBoots.esp AKHDTLeatherBoots.esp zzLSAR.esp BW Lydia.esp Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp DF127CaranthirTowerMod.esp I started with what i felt would be the more obvious ones to block and after a couple of tests, i was able to load the game. EDIT: I opened the bug overview file and here's the bottom lines: [sUM] Patch needed: true [256] [Mod Export] Exporting SK Child Armor Swapper.esp [257] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [258] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [259] [ERROR] \=== Line: 2 [260] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 10A06ASkyrim.esm | dunRatwayBrawlerGloves] [261] [ERROR] \========================================> [262] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [263] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [264] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [265] [ERROR] \=== Line: 4 [266] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 000D7EHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp | IAVagabondLeatherGauntlets] [267] [ERROR] \========================================> [268] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [269] [Consistency] Exporting Consistency file. [270] [sUM] Closing program after successfully running patch. [271] [sUM] Closing program normally from thread. [272] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 345973 That's where the error message starts. I don't know what any of that means.
cmwatford Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Found what looks like a bug. Vampire argonian children, male and female, don't have a body when not wearing clothing. They have extremities (feet, hands,etc) but nothing in between. As far as I can tell the other child races don't have this issue.
Darklordsithis Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 So I started a fresh install of Skyrim and installed some basic mods using Mod Organizer and then attempted to see if i could get this mod working this time. I'm having a little trouble getting the SKArmorPatcher to work though. Can anyone help me with this? Here's the debug overview: [1] [OPEN DEBUG FILE] Opening Debug File[2] [Run Location] Program running from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\[Core] Skykids Base\SkyProc Patchers\SKArmorPatcher\.[3] [status] SK Child Armor Swapper version: 1.7[4] [status] Available Memory: 123MB[5] [status] Max Memory: 1817MB[6] [sTART IMPORT THREAD] Starting of process thread.[7] [sPGlobal] Skyrim App data thought to be found at: C:\Users\Pooface\AppData\Local\Skyrim[8] [bOSS] Looking for BOSS.[9] [bOSS] Running BOSS.[10] [sUM] Starting patch because user pressed patch.[11] [sUM] Window Closing.[12] [Needs Importing] Needs importing because force patch was on or patch needed updating.[13] [sUM] Patch needed: true[14] [bOSS] BOSS complete.[15] [importer] Starting import of targets:[16] [importer] ARMO ARMA RACE KYWD[17] [importer] In mods:[18] [importer] Skyrim.esm[19] [importer] Update.esm[20] [sPGlobal] Skyrim.ini believed to be in: C:\Users\Pooface\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini. File exists.[21] [EXCEPTION] java.lang.NullPointerException at skyproc.RecordFileChannel.openFile(RecordFileChannel.java:40) at lev.LInChannel.<init>(LInChannel.java:43) at skyproc.RecordFileChannel.<init>(RecordFileChannel.java:20) at skyproc.SPImporter.importMod(SPImporter.java:514) at skyproc.SPImporter.importMods(SPImporter.java:447) at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:305) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:924) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[22] [ERROR] /=== ERROR![23] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Asynchronous log.txt[24] [ERROR] \=== Line: 2[25] [ERROR] \== Message: Skipping a bad mod: Skyrim.esm[26] [ERROR] \========================================>[27] [ERROR] /=== ERROR![28] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Asynchronous log.txt[29] [ERROR] \=== Line: 3[30] [ERROR] \== Message: skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: Ran into an exception, check SPGlobal.logs for more details.[31] [ERROR] \========================================>[32] [EXCEPTION] java.lang.NullPointerException at skyproc.RecordFileChannel.openFile(RecordFileChannel.java:40) at lev.LInChannel.<init>(LInChannel.java:43) at skyproc.RecordFileChannel.<init>(RecordFileChannel.java:20) at skyproc.SPImporter.importMod(SPImporter.java:514) at skyproc.SPImporter.importMods(SPImporter.java:447) at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:305) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:924) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[33] [ERROR] /=== ERROR![34] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Asynchronous log.txt[35] [ERROR] \=== Line: 4[36] [ERROR] \== Message: Skipping a bad mod: Update.esm[37] [ERROR] \========================================>[38] [ERROR] /=== ERROR![39] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Asynchronous log.txt[40] [ERROR] \=== Line: 5[41] [ERROR] \== Message: skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: Ran into an exception, check SPGlobal.logs for more details.[42] [ERROR] \========================================>[43] [import Mods] Done Importing Mods.[44] [sUM] Patch needed: true[45] [Required Mods] Didn't have required mods. Stopping patcher.[46] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 16230 And the Asynchronous log: [1] [OPEN DEBUG FILE] Opening Debug File[2] [import Mods] Skipping a bad mod: Skyrim.esm[3] [import Mods] skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: Ran into an exception, check SPGlobal.logs for more details.[4] [import Mods] Skipping a bad mod: Update.esm[5] [import Mods] skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: Ran into an exception, check SPGlobal.logs for more details.[6] [sUM] Exit requested.[7] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 16230 The SKArmorpatcher isn't showing up in the plugins list, why is that?
hat_tinfoil Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Maybe a dumb question, but did you run it through mod organizer like you would skse?
Darklordsithis Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Maybe a dumb question, but did you run it through mod organizer like you would skse? Not a dumb question at all. I just came back to edit my post. That's exactly what I didn't do
gvman3670 Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Maybe a dumb question, but did you run it through mod organizer like you would skse? Not a dumb question at all. I just came back to edit my post. That's exactly what I didn't do Yup. BOSS, SKSE, this patcher and even FNIS all need to be added as executables in MO. It should work for you then.
hat_tinfoil Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Ok, on the top right hand side of the MO window where it has the SKSE icon, click on it, then scroll up to edit. A popup comes, on the second box called bianary, click on the ... and navigate to the program you want to add. Then in the title box give it the proper name. I like to uncheck close MO, it annoys me. Then click add. You need to add armor executables there, also BOSS, BASH and TES5 Edit for them to run properly with MO. When you want to use the added programs just pick from the scrolldown list and click run button. I hope I was specific enough, I am pretty new to modding myself, but have watched a shit ton of youtube tutorials by now lol. Personally I am using RTOC myself now, but only because this one does not have 3dnpc and inconsequencial pc patches just yet. Once this does I am more than likely going to switch over. I personally don't need any of the kid armor patches as I replace the meshes and textures with the UPN skinny stuff. Makes them more young teenage rather than children. Just makes more sense to me immersionwise that the bandits and foresworn trying to eat my face are young teens rather than a 7 year old
Darklordsithis Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Ok, on the top right hand side of the MO window where it has the SKSE icon, click on it, then scroll up to edit. A popup comes, on the second box called bianary, click on the ... and navigate to the program you want to add. Then in the title box give it the proper name. I like to uncheck close MO, it annoys me. Then click add. You need to add armor executables there, also BOSS, BASH and TES5 Edit for them to run properly with MO. When you want to use the added programs just pick from the scrolldown list and click run button. I hope I was specific enough, I am pretty new to modding myself, but have watched a shit ton of youtube tutorials by now lol. Personally I am using RTOC myself now, but only because this one does not have 3dnpc and inconsequencial pc patches just yet. Once this does I am more than likely going to switch over. I personally don't need any of the kid armor patches as I replace the meshes and textures with the UPN skinny stuff. Makes them more young teenage rather than children. Just makes more sense to me immersionwise that the bandits and foresworn trying to eat my face are young teens rather than a 7 year old Thanks. Yes that is how I figured it out, through youtube tutorial What is RTOC and BASH?
en_hawk Posted March 9, 2014 Author Posted March 9, 2014 I was finally able to run the patcher and get into the game after adding some files to the block list. Kaw's Claws.esp HDT TestSkirts.esp HDTEarring.esp HDT Havok Object.esp FM - UNP TERA Boots - HDT.esp AKHDTBuckskinLeatherBoots.esp AKHDTLeatherBoots.esp zzLSAR.esp BW Lydia.esp Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp DF127CaranthirTowerMod.esp I started with what i felt would be the more obvious ones to block and after a couple of tests, i was able to load the game. EDIT: I opened the bug overview file and here's the bottom lines: [sUM] Patch needed: true [256] [Mod Export] Exporting SK Child Armor Swapper.esp [257] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [258] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [259] [ERROR] \=== Line: 2 [260] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 10A06ASkyrim.esm | dunRatwayBrawlerGloves] [261] [ERROR] \========================================> [262] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [263] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [264] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [265] [ERROR] \=== Line: 4 [266] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 000D7EHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp | IAVagabondLeatherGauntlets] [267] [ERROR] \========================================> [268] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [269] [Consistency] Exporting Consistency file. [270] [sUM] Closing program after successfully running patch. [271] [sUM] Closing program normally from thread. [272] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 345973 That's where the error message starts. I don't know what any of that means. Are you still crashing with the patch loaded? Try disabling 'Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp' and rebuilding to see if that stops the crashing. Found what looks like a bug. Vampire argonian children, male and female, don't have a body when not wearing clothing. They have extremities (feet, hands,etc) but nothing in between. As far as I can tell the other child races don't have this issue.I'll look into it, thanks for the report.
hat_tinfoil Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Ok, on the top right hand side of the MO window where it has the SKSE icon, click on it, then scroll up to edit. A popup comes, on the second box called bianary, click on the ... and navigate to the program you want to add. Then in the title box give it the proper name. I like to uncheck close MO, it annoys me. Then click add. You need to add armor executables there, also BOSS, BASH and TES5 Edit for them to run properly with MO. When you want to use the added programs just pick from the scrolldown list and click run button. I hope I was specific enough, I am pretty new to modding myself, but have watched a shit ton of youtube tutorials by now lol.Personally I am using RTOC myself now, but only because this one does not have 3dnpc and inconsequencial pc patches just yet. Once this does I am more than likely going to switch over. I personally don't need any of the kid armor patches as I replace the meshes and textures with the UPN skinny stuff. Makes them more young teenage rather than children. Just makes more sense to me immersionwise that the bandits and foresworn trying to eat my face are young teens rather than a 7 year old Thanks. Yes that is how I figured it out, through youtube tutorial What is RTOC and BASH? Doh, that was supposed to be RCOT http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20706-rcots-children-of-the-sky-reworked/, and this is BASH http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1840/?
en_hawk Posted March 9, 2014 Author Posted March 9, 2014 Found what looks like a bug. Vampire argonian children, male and female, don't have a body when not wearing clothing. They have extremities (feet, hands,etc) but nothing in between. As far as I can tell the other child races don't have this issue.I looked into it, and it was an error on my part, thanks for letting me know about it. It will be fixed and a hotfix for the issue released within the next day or so.
astor Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 I was finally able to run the patcher and get into the game after adding some files to the block list. Kaw's Claws.esp HDT TestSkirts.esp HDTEarring.esp HDT Havok Object.esp FM - UNP TERA Boots - HDT.esp AKHDTBuckskinLeatherBoots.esp AKHDTLeatherBoots.esp zzLSAR.esp BW Lydia.esp Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp DF127CaranthirTowerMod.esp I started with what i felt would be the more obvious ones to block and after a couple of tests, i was able to load the game. EDIT: I opened the bug overview file and here's the bottom lines: [sUM] Patch needed: true [256] [Mod Export] Exporting SK Child Armor Swapper.esp [257] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [258] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [259] [ERROR] \=== Line: 2 [260] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 10A06ASkyrim.esm | dunRatwayBrawlerGloves] [261] [ERROR] \========================================> [262] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [263] [ERROR] /=== ERROR! [264] [ERROR] (==== File: SkyProcDebug/Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt [265] [ERROR] \=== Line: 4 [266] [ERROR] \== Message: Error streaming subrecord type KSIZ from [ARMO | 000D7EHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp | IAVagabondLeatherGauntlets] [267] [ERROR] \========================================> [268] [EXCEPTION] java.nio.BufferUnderflowException at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source) at lev.LShrinkArray.extract(LShrinkArray.java:163) at skyproc.FormID.parseData(FormID.java:141) at skyproc.SubFormArray.parseData(SubFormArray.java:51) at skyproc.KeywordSet.parseData(KeywordSet.java:68) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.loadFromPosition(SubRecordsStream.java:147) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.get(SubRecordsStream.java:54) at skyproc.SubRecordsStream.shouldExport(SubRecordsStream.java:39) at skyproc.SubRecordsDerived.iterator(SubRecordsDerived.java:75) at skyproc.SubRecords.allFormIDs(SubRecords.java:278) at skyproc.MajorRecord.allFormIDs(MajorRecord.java:184) at skyproc.GRUP.allFormIDs(GRUP.java:164) at skyproc.Mod.allFormIDs(Mod.java:373) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:638) at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:615) at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:952) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [269] [Consistency] Exporting Consistency file. [270] [sUM] Closing program after successfully running patch. [271] [sUM] Closing program normally from thread. [272] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 345973 That's where the error message starts. I don't know what any of that means. Are you still crashing with the patch loaded? Try disabling 'Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp' and rebuilding to see if that stops the crashing. I believe i have it narrowed down to an incompatibility with one of these skyproc patchers: Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Pre ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp Pre ReProccer Sniper Bow Pack Patch.esp ReProccer.esp Post ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp WTF.esp I disable them all with SUM and Skykids patcher runs fine, turn them on and run SUM with skykids and game ctd's on load.
en_hawk Posted March 9, 2014 Author Posted March 9, 2014 I believe i have it narrowed down to an incompatibility with one of these skyproc patchers: Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Pre ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp Pre ReProccer Sniper Bow Pack Patch.esp ReProccer.esp Post ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp WTF.esp I disable them all with SUM and Skykids patcher runs fine, turn them on and run SUM with skykids and game ctd's on load. Interesting, try narrowing it down to a specific patch to see which one is causing it. You can probably rule out reproccer and its two IA7 patches first as I personally use them in my game without issue. Once you figure out which one(s) are causing the issue, send me a debug log for the armor patcher with the problematic patches enabled, as well as a download link for where they may be obtained and I will look into creating a fix.
astor Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 I believe i have it narrowed down to an incompatibility with one of these skyproc patchers: Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Pre ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp Pre ReProccer Sniper Bow Pack Patch.esp ReProccer.esp Post ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp WTF.esp I disable them all with SUM and Skykids patcher runs fine, turn them on and run SUM with skykids and game ctd's on load. Interesting, try narrowing it down to a specific patch to see which one is causing it. You can probably rule out reproccer and its two IA7 patches first as I personally use them in my game without issue. Once you figure out which one(s) are causing the issue, send me a debug log for the armor patcher with the problematic patches enabled, as well as a download link for where they may be obtained and I will look into creating a fix. Okay, i'm fairly positive this it the incompatible program: ReProccer.esp http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28467/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D28467%26preview%3D&pUp=1 When i run SUM with this and Skykids enabled, it runs fine, but the game ctd's on load. Adding it to Skykids's blocklist.txt and running SUM, game loads fine. Here's the debug file. EDIT: As an aside, thanks for your patience with my lack of mod troubleshooting skills. I know i've been bouncing all over the place trying to pin this down.
Guest Grestorn Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 I'm using ReProccer together with the Skykids armor patcher just fine.
arr0w Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 I believe i have it narrowed down to an incompatibility with one of these skyproc patchers: Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Pre ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp Pre ReProccer Sniper Bow Pack Patch.esp ReProccer.esp Post ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp WTF.esp I disable them all with SUM and Skykids patcher runs fine, turn them on and run SUM with skykids and game ctd's on load. Interesting, try narrowing it down to a specific patch to see which one is causing it. You can probably rule out reproccer and its two IA7 patches first as I personally use them in my game without issue. Once you figure out which one(s) are causing the issue, send me a debug log for the armor patcher with the problematic patches enabled, as well as a download link for where they may be obtained and I will look into creating a fix. This is exactly the reason why I LOVE SK. Besides the fact that its great in and of its self, en_ provides GREAT troubleshooting and bug support and for a lot of issues, there always seems to be someone who can help. I try when i can, but im better with the install-technical than CTD help or internal conflicts/issues
User13 Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 This is exactly the reason why I LOVE SK. Besides the fact that its great in and of its self, en_ provides GREAT troubleshooting and bug support and for a lot of issues, there always seems to be someone who can help. I try when i can, but im better with the install-technical than CTD help or internal conflicts/issues Maybe you could take a look at my issue over in skyrim tech support then Nobody else seems to want to help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now