Sarathis Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 It shouldn't take that long, I've got lots of armour mods and it takes at most 20 seconds. But I have the unofficial patches, don't know if that makes a difference. is it supposed to take this long? Â I have the unofficial patches as well. I don't have many armor mods, either, just CT77's Remodeled Armors and BAMM and those were installed the first time I ran the .jar already. Â It's still running. About 27 minutes now. I'm guessing it's stuck on something but I can't tell what or why.
ChipyChops Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 You might need to make sure everything is setup correctly with BOSS, or properly registered by running the non-skse version and ok'ing the data files section. Another thing it could be is that boss will rearrange your load order, I use SUM (links on the first page), which you can set in the options not to let boss arrange everything. Apart from that it could be a bad esp, try moving it out of the data folder and see if the operation completes.
Sarathis Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 OK, I think I'm starting to work out what the problem is: my game is run through Mod Organizer and I installed all the SkyKids files into the Skyrim >> Data directory.   I stopped the .jar because it clearly was just stuck. So I opened Mod Organizer, ran BOSS (yes, I did add the extra entries as shown in the Installation guide), then ran Wrye. Wrye Bash told me that the initially made SK Child Armor Swapper.esp was corrupt, so I deleted it. I tried running the patcher again only to have it tell me that it couldn't run because it couldn't detect RaceCompatibility.esm... because I run it through Mod Organizer.  So, the big experiments: Try running SkyKids through Mod Organizer. I completely uninstalled all the SkyKids mods in the Data directory and installed them through Mod Organizer. Ran BOSS, ran Wrye Bash, no issues. Ran SKArmorPatcher.jar THROUGH Mod Organizer... and it seems to have worked. The SK Child Armor Swapper.esp was created in about 20 seconds, as you said. The load order seems to be correct and all plugins are activated.  At any rate, we'll see if things will run properly through MO. If it doesn't I'm going to have to consider either installing both SK AND Race Compatibility directly on the Data drive or simply not using SK. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I'll let you know if things work or not, just in case anyone else attempting to install through MO has similar issues. Wish me luck and thanks for all your help.
MidbossVyers Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014  By the way, does vampirism cause sunken cheeks for child races? I recently installed ECE and noticed sunken cheeks on my Breton girl vampire. Was that caused by ECE, or was that always there, and I just didn't notice it?  I didn't notice any changes on my SK vamp, but maybe I just don't have any sort of attention to detail.   Well, the sunken cheeks can only be seen at certain angles, anyway. Most people don't rotate the camera to those angles unless they are specifically trying to confirm whether or not the sunken cheeks exist.    Did I install something wrong, or am I correct in assuming that CGE affects shape, but not color? Also, does the support patch only provide support for the ECE morphs of CGE, or does it also support ECE itself? Or is that unnecessary? You want http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/ if you want to export faces, also have a look at this http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_a_face_made_with_Chargen_Extension_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim  I don't really care too much for exporting faces. Save for that certain face paint that I keep talking about, the only other thing that I am trying to get is more control over hair (such as for purple hair) and skin color (such as getting a brown dark elf) for the player character. Will the mod that you linked to provide this?
en_hawk Posted February 9, 2014 Author Posted February 9, 2014 Did I install something wrong, or am I correct in assuming that CGE affects shape, but not color? Also, does the support patch only provide support for the ECE morphs of CGE, or does it also support ECE itself? Or is that unnecessary?CGE doesn't affect color. Also, stay far far away from ECE; you want to use Race Menu, CharGen Extension, and the ECE morphs package for CGE only.  By the way, does vampirism cause sunken cheeks for child races? I recently installed ECE and noticed sunken cheeks on my Breton girl vampire. Was that caused by ECE, or was that always there, and I just didn't notice it?That's always been there. If it becomes an issue, I can create a patch to turn it off.   It shouldn't take that long, I've got lots of armour mods and it takes at most 20 seconds. But I have the unofficial patches, don't know if that makes a difference. is it supposed to take this long? I have the unofficial patches as well. I don't have many armor mods, either, just CT77's Remodeled Armors and BAMM and those were installed the first time I ran the .jar already.  It's still running. About 27 minutes now. I'm guessing it's stuck on something but I can't tell what or why.  I honestly have no idea what could be going on, the whole process should take less than a minute. This sounds like something is hanging up inside skyproc, which unfortunately is outside my ability to troubleshoot(as I don't know shit about java). I guess start by posting your entire load order, and making sure your JRE is up to date(link in OP).
panthercom Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014  Yes, it affects the cheeks. My character is also a Breton girl, and it made her cheeks look very angular and lo-res. I couldn't abide that, and she didn't want to give up playing in the sun, so away it went...   I'm not using ECE, this would have been vampirism bestowed on an existing character by Serana.  By the way, does vampirism cause sunken cheeks for child races? I recently installed ECE and noticed sunken cheeks on my Breton girl vampire. Was that caused by ECE, or was that always there, and I just didn't notice it? Â
MidbossVyers Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014  Did I install something wrong, or am I correct in assuming that CGE affects shape, but not color? Also, does the support patch only provide support for the ECE morphs of CGE, or does it also support ECE itself? Or is that unnecessary?CGE doesn't affect color. Also, stay far far away from ECE; you want to use Race Menu, CharGen Extension, and the ECE morphs package for CGE only. By the way, does vampirism cause sunken cheeks for child races? I recently installed ECE and noticed sunken cheeks on my Breton girl vampire. Was that caused by ECE, or was that always there, and I just didn't notice it?That's always been there. If it becomes an issue, I can create a patch to turn it off.  It shouldn't take that long, I've got lots of armour mods and it takes at most 20 seconds. But I have the unofficial patches, don't know if that makes a difference. is it supposed to take this long? I have the unofficial patches as well. I don't have many armor mods, either, just CT77's Remodeled Armors and BAMM and those were installed the first time I ran the .jar already. It's still running. About 27 minutes now. I'm guessing it's stuck on something but I can't tell what or why.  I honestly have no idea what could be going on, the whole process should take less than a minute. This sounds like something is hanging up inside skyproc, which unfortunately is outside my ability to troubleshoot(as I don't know shit about java). I guess start by posting your entire load order, and making sure your JRE is up to date(link in OP).  ... OK, so I will uninstall ECE and install Racemenu. If I just uninstall using Skyrim Mod Manager, it should get rid of the effects of ECE completely, right? No residual effects?
panthercom Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Â Regarding Skyproc; sometimes it just hangs. Run it again once or twice until it completes successfully. Â This is what I have experienced 3 or 4 times.
Sarathis Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Well, good news so far! Running SkyKids through Mod Organizer seems to work. Nothing has blown up so far. I was able to make a little Redguard kid and things look pretty cool. I'll interact with the world a bit more, put on some different armor sets and keep you all updated. Â Â EDIT: Works like a dream! Armors fit fine, though the bow and quiver tend to float a bit away from the back. Pinup Poser animations work well. No noticeable clipping. Fights and does odd animations like wood chopping perfectly fine.Â
User13 Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Well, good news so far! Running SkyKids through Mod Organizer seems to work. Nothing has blown up so far. I was able to make a little Redguard kid and things look pretty cool. I'll interact with the world a bit more, put on some different armor sets and keep you all updated.  Been using MO from the start with SK. Wouldn't have it any other way. Same with Cots. I used to go nuts trying to keep all my mods straight, and when something went wrong it was a nightmare to figure it out. MO simplifies everything.
KyuubiD Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 I'd like to put my vote in for a "no sunken cheeks" patch, when you get some time, hawk. I've always hated that effect.
ChipyChops Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Well, good news so far! Running SkyKids through Mod Organizer seems to work. Nothing has blown up so far. I was able to make a little Redguard kid and things look pretty cool. I'll interact with the world a bit more, put on some different armor sets and keep you all updated.   EDIT: Works like a dream! Armors fit fine, though the bow and quiver tend to float a bit away from the back. Pinup Poser animations work well. No noticeable clipping. Fights and does odd animations like wood chopping perfectly fine. Good to hear that you sorted it, I would never have figured the MO since I don't use one.
ChipyChops Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014   Did I install something wrong, or am I correct in assuming that CGE affects shape, but not color? Also, does the support patch only provide support for the ECE morphs of CGE, or does it also support ECE itself? Or is that unnecessary?CGE doesn't affect color. Also, stay far far away from ECE; you want to use Race Menu, CharGen Extension, and the ECE morphs package for CGE only. By the way, does vampirism cause sunken cheeks for child races? I recently installed ECE and noticed sunken cheeks on my Breton girl vampire. Was that caused by ECE, or was that always there, and I just didn't notice it?That's always been there. If it becomes an issue, I can create a patch to turn it off.  It shouldn't take that long, I've got lots of armour mods and it takes at most 20 seconds. But I have the unofficial patches, don't know if that makes a difference. is it supposed to take this long? I have the unofficial patches as well. I don't have many armor mods, either, just CT77's Remodeled Armors and BAMM and those were installed the first time I ran the .jar already. It's still running. About 27 minutes now. I'm guessing it's stuck on something but I can't tell what or why.  I honestly have no idea what could be going on, the whole process should take less than a minute. This sounds like something is hanging up inside skyproc, which unfortunately is outside my ability to troubleshoot(as I don't know shit about java). I guess start by posting your entire load order, and making sure your JRE is up to date(link in OP).  ... OK, so I will uninstall ECE and install Racemenu. If I just uninstall using Skyrim Mod Manager, it should get rid of the effects of ECE completely, right? No residual effects?  I couldn't say but I'm sure these mod managers are good at what they do.Â
Sarathis Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Mmk, having another issue that's slightly annoying. I tried making a Drow Child with the mod and it worked fine. Unfortunately, something seems to have gone wrong with the hairstyles. There's only one available vanilla Nord hairstyle with five different colors available. When you use the slider in Race Menu it just goes into 32493724 type numbers without changing the style. Â I imagine it's some kind of custom race issue as the vanilla child characters work fine. I had a similar problem with The Ningheim race back when I first started modding but for the life of me I can't recall how I fixed it. Does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it?
en_hawk Posted February 10, 2014 Author Posted February 10, 2014 Mmk, having another issue that's slightly annoying. I tried making a Drow Child with the mod and it worked fine. Unfortunately, something seems to have gone wrong with the hairstyles. There's only one available vanilla Nord hairstyle with five different colors available. When you use the slider in Race Menu it just goes into 32493724 type numbers without changing the style.  I imagine it's some kind of custom race issue as the vanilla child characters work fine. I had a similar problem with The Ningheim race back when I first started modding but for the life of me I can't recall how I fixed it. Does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it? I am aware of the issue, however it is my understanding that it only affects the male drow, which are not actually implemented yet(notice how they look exactly like nords). I intend to fix it(whatever the issue might be) once the males get finished at some point, however the females should not have this issue. Are you having the issue on a male or female, did you install the addon after starting a new game and try to switch races?
Sarathis Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 I am aware of the issue, however it is my understanding that it only affects the male drow, which are not actually implemented yet(notice how they look exactly like nords). I intend to fix it(whatever the issue might be) once the males get finished at some point, however the females should not have this issue. Are you having the issue on a male or female, did you install the addon after starting a new game and try to switch races? This was a female character and a completely new start. I didn't use ` startracemenu at all. The addon was already loaded into the game.
en_hawk Posted February 10, 2014 Author Posted February 10, 2014  I am aware of the issue, however it is my understanding that it only affects the male drow, which are not actually implemented yet(notice how they look exactly like nords). I intend to fix it(whatever the issue might be) once the males get finished at some point, however the females should not have this issue.  Are you having the issue on a male or female, did you install the addon after starting a new game and try to switch races? This was a female character and a completely new start. I didn't use ` startracemenu at all. The addon was already loaded into the game. Well shit, that's not supposed to happen... You're using the correct version of Race Menu specified in the OP right?(as not doing so would cause this as well)
Sarathis Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 Well shit, that's not supposed to happen... You're using the correct version of Race Menu specified in the OP right?(as not doing so would cause this as well) Yes, I'm using the latest version... I think it's 1.84? Â Anyway, I was screwing around with it yesterday, tinkering with skeletons and some alternate .nifs and other things started to break even on vanilla races. Couldn't see all the hair styles I'd downloaded (SG 268 disappeared) and all my overlay menus were empty (RaceMenu script somehow got busted) so I've started a reinstall. SK will be last on the list to reinstall so if I have issues again or if it gets fixed I'll let you know. Â Thanks for all the hard work, en_hawk, and for always trying to help people out. People don't show their appreciation for you enough. ( Â '.')b
ChipyChops Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 I haven't had any issues with the drow, if the race menu scripts are the problem then you might need the loose scripts.Â
Sarathis Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 I haven't had any issues with the drow, if the race menu scripts are the problem then you might need the loose scripts. I downloaded and installed those and they didn't help. At least not with the Drow issue. It fixed the problem I was having with the overlays not showing up.  Did a fresh reinstall from the ground up of Skykids and most of the options and addons. I still have the same issue with Drow Child hairs being unavailable. The slider cycles between 0 and all sorts of odd number combinations without changing the actual style. There are only five available colors, though I don't know how many there are supposed to be.  I should also report after fooling around with a Monli character that there is only one hairstyle per preset for that race. The hairstyle slider doesn't move at ALL with them.  For a little while I wondered if there could be something wrong with my Race Compatibility mod but I've got Ningheim, Succubus, Half Orc, and Lunari all installed and they work just fine, even with replaced textures. All the vanilla race Child variants also work great. I can get all the Apachii hairstyles and all 268 of the SG hairstyles to display on them, even if they aren't suited to the smaller body. I don't have the Oblivion hair pack installed, so I don't have the SKOblivionHairPackAIO.esp or monli preset2.esp activated. I doubt that'd make much of a difference except on the Monli race.  Oh, I also do not have the original Drow adult race installed and never have. I know the two cause conflicts and wanted to eliminate that possibility from your minds right off.
JerWA Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 Sarathis are you handy with TES5Edit at all? I'd be very curious what you get if you load all your mods (normal load order), create a merged patch at the end, and then looked into head parts. Or even just loaded everything up and looked into each of the race mods to see what's reporting conflicts. This is the problem with making a polite mod, it usually loses fights against less polite mods.
en_hawk Posted February 11, 2014 Author Posted February 11, 2014  I haven't had any issues with the drow, if the race menu scripts are the problem then you might need the loose scripts.I downloaded and installed those and they didn't help. At least not with the Drow issue. It fixed the problem I was having with the overlays not showing up.  Did a fresh reinstall from the ground up of Skykids and most of the options and addons. I still have the same issue with Drow Child hairs being unavailable. The slider cycles between 0 and all sorts of odd number combinations without changing the actual style. There are only five available colors, though I don't know how many there are supposed to be.  I should also report after fooling around with a Monli character that there is only one hairstyle per preset for that race. The hairstyle slider doesn't move at ALL with them.  For a little while I wondered if there could be something wrong with my Race Compatibility mod but I've got Ningheim, Succubus, Half Orc, and Lunari all installed and they work just fine, even with replaced textures. All the vanilla race Child variants also work great. I can get all the Apachii hairstyles and all 268 of the SG hairstyles to display on them, even if they aren't suited to the smaller body. I don't have the Oblivion hair pack installed, so I don't have the SKOblivionHairPackAIO.esp or monli preset2.esp activated. I doubt that'd make much of a difference except on the Monli race.  Oh, I also do not have the original Drow adult race installed and never have. I know the two cause conflicts and wanted to eliminate that possibility from your minds right off.  If you're getting the issue on the monli as well, that pretty much settles it; script problem. The custom RC scripts for the addon races aren't running for you for whatever reason. I need more detail, are you running any alternate start mods? How about the rest of your load order. How did you install RC and SK and the addon modules? You need to make sure the the SK scripts(and the ones for its addon races) as well as the ones for RC all get installed correctly.
Sarathis Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 Sarathis are you handy with TES5Edit at all? I'd be very curious what you get if you load all your mods (normal load order), create a merged patch at the end, and then looked into head parts. Or even just loaded everything up and looked into each of the race mods to see what's reporting conflicts. This is the problem with making a polite mod, it usually loses fights against less polite mods. Sadly, no. Up until about two weeks ago I'd never even thought about modding a game to any extent other than using One Tweak. Had no idea what .bsa or .pex or .nif files were or anything like that. I'm a fast learner but by no means an expert at this stuff. I've used TES5Edit to clean masters and use Wrye Bash to make bashed patches but that's really the extent of my ability right now.  I did try running TES5Edit and looked through some of the SK plugins but couldn't really see anything identified as a conflict, which probably means I was doing it wrong.  If you're getting the issue on the monli as well, that pretty much settles it; script problem. The custom RC scripts for the addon races aren't running for you for whatever reason. It probably is but I wonder what's different about the SK custom races from other custom races I'm using?  I need more detail, are you running any alternate start mods? How about the rest of your load order. How did you install RC and SK and the addon modules? You need to make sure the the SK scripts(and the ones for its addon races) as well as the ones for RC all get installed correctly. Yes, I'm using Alternate Start - Live Another Life. Can't stand starting in the back of a wagon all the time.  My load order: 00  Skyrim.esm 01  Update.esm 02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a] 03  Dawnguard.esm 04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b] 05  HearthFires.esm 06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0] 07  Dragonborn.esm 08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0] 09  ApachiiHair.esm 0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm 0B  ApachiiHairMales.esm 0C  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a] 0D  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm 0E  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm 0F  MFVM.esm 10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm 11  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.39] 12  SexLabAroused.esm 13  SGHairPackBase.esm 14  Skykids.esm 15  SK Monli Race.esm 16  SK Drow Child Race.esm 17  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm 18  SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm  [Version 8] 19  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp 1A  DW Commoners.esp 1B  DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp 1C  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp 1D  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp 1E  MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp 1F  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp 20  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp 21  ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp 22  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp 23  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp 24  LoversComfort.esp 25  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5] 26  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp 27  SexLabDefeat.esp 28  RaceMenu.esp 29  RaceMenuPlugin.esp 2A  RaceMenuMimic.esp 2B  towConversation.esp 2C  SkyUI.esp 2D  iHUD.esp 2E  BAMM.esp 2F  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp 30  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp 31  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp 32  HDT Havok Object.esp 33  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.4] 34  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.1.1] 35  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.6] 36  Babette.esp 37  HelmetToggle2.02b.esp 38  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp 39  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp 3A  SexLab Submit.esp 3B  Convenient Horses.esp 3C  monli preset1.esp 3D  monli preset3.esp 3E  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp 3F  ELFX - Exteriors.esp 40  ELFX - Dawnguard.esp 41  ELFX - Dragonborn.esp 42  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp 43  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp 44  ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp 45  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp 46  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp 47  Better Vampires.esp 48  Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp ++  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp 49  SexLab Enchantress.esp  [Version 2.3] 4A  FNISspells.esp 4B  Pinup Poser.esp 4C  Brows.esp 4D  SGHairPackAIO.esp 4E  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9] 4F  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp 50  Half Orc Race.esp 51  LunariRace.esp 52  SuccubusRaceLite.esp 53  The Ningheim.esp 54  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp 55  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp 56  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp 57  SBF Aranea.esp 58  SBF Ugor.esp 59  SBF Njada.esp 5A  SBF Lydia.esp 5B  SBF Jordis.esp 5C  SBF Jenassa.esp 5D  SBF Ria.esp 5E  SBF Iona.esp 5F  SBF Ingjard.esp 60  SBF Illia.esp 61  SBF Frea.esp 62  SBF DB-Inisiate.esp 63  SBF Adelaisa.esp 64  SBF Mjoll.esp 65  SBF Brelyna.esp 66  SBF Aela.esp 67  SBF Anneke.esp 68  SBF Borgakh.esp 69  SBF Uthgerd.esp 6A  SBF Eola.esp 6B  SBF Rayya.esp 6C  SBF Serana v1.7.esp 6D  The Ningheim - Followers.esp 6E  SK Drow Taldyn.esp 6F  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.4] 70  Facelight.esp 71  WATER.esp 72  WATER Plants.esp 73  WATER DG.esp 74  WATER DB.esp 75  DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp 76  Bashed Patch, 0.esp 77  SK Child Armor Swapper.esp 78  SexLabWerewolves.esp 79  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp 7A  AK_RM_Pubic_Styles.esp 7B  Xanshio CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines.esp 7C  Craftable_Hair_groin.esp 7D  SpousesEnhanced.esp 7E  SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp 7F  SK ApachiiHair.esp 80  SK ApachiiHairFemales.esp Be warned, it's long.  As I said in a few earlier posts, I use Mod Organizer to load things so it's easier to uninstall and such if I need to. It hasn't been an issue with running anything but it results in things being installed compartmentally.  The LONG installation string for it is currently: C >> Games >> Steam >> steamapps >> common >> Skyrim >> Mod Organizer >> mods >> Skykids Base >> scripts >> source  I've looked at the placement for other custom races and each of them is set up in a similar way. The Ningheim forgoes the Source folder and simply installs scripts in the Ningheim >> Scripts folder. Half Orc, Lunari, and Succubus all have Scripts >> Source directories, with .pex and .psc files in them. Similarly, Race Compatibility is set up the same way, RaceCompatibility with fixes >> Scripts >> Source.
Rez Delnava Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 @Sarathis  I have two suggestions:First, try to reinstall Race Compatibility. Its possible that the scripts got corrupted when MO installed them. After doing that, double click the mod in MO's list to open the details, the check the conflicts tab and make sure nothing is conflicted.  Second, try moving the racecompatibilityUSKPoverwrite to below Live another life.  One odd thing I'm seeing that I've never seen before with your load order, is the USKP patches being mixed into the esm block. Usually all esm files appear at the top of the list without any esp files mixed in, then esp's after the last esm. I'm not saying its bad, i've just never seen a load order with it done like that before.
ChipyChops Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 Actually theres nothing wrong with USKP patches like that, its the recommended way according to their website.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now