Thorpac Body ALPHA release

Wonderful work in a show of talent and taste which reflects the mindset common to the LL community. There is bound to be numerous variants for different tastes and they will be appealing as looking at a crowd of various sized beautiful naked women. In my personal oppinion, the balloon look fits in a smaller arena than the base population. Although, larger than normal is more popular than smaller, I would suggest a happy medium to start with. It will probably be easier to mod the standard clothing afterwards, if there is less change to make. Not being a hands on nifscope wizard, I am making that assumption. I would like to see someclothing mods kicked out by the Nexus community as well as the LL community. Hopefully one of the variants will attract my eye like the F-Cup model in OB. For some strange reason, the F-Cup never really took off, and I have no idea why. Maybe my taste is a strange one, but I love these tits: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36204 and if you can't get the login or pic here it is: post-5935-1359787167745_thumb.jpg

Great work Thor and 2Pac, you guys are an eyesaver for us all!!

I am trying to catch what is causing this without removing all sorts of mods. It could be the Nocturnal robe replacer' date=' but that would only answer why my character has this issue, since it happened most recently on a random female bandit.

[/quote']

perhaps its taking time to re-render the skin textures, try it on a human male, and then an argonian/khajiit Female'assuming you dont have my textures installed' :) if you do it shouldnt change if its caused by texture loading as my textures are high res

Wonderful work in a show of talent and taste which reflects the mindset common to the LL community. There is bound to be numerous variants for different tastes and they will be appealing as looking at a crowd of various sized beautiful naked women. In my personal oppinion' date=' the balloon look fits in a smaller arena than the base population. Although, larger than normal is more popular than smaller, I would suggest a happy medium to start with. It will probably be easier to mod the standard clothing afterwards, if there is less change to make. Not being a hands on nifscope wizard, I am making that assumption. I would like to see someclothing mods kicked out by the Nexus community as well as the LL community. Hopefully one of the variants will attract my eye like the F-Cup model in OB. For some strange reason, the F-Cup never really took off, and I have no idea why. Maybe my taste is a strange one, but I love these tits: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36204 and if you can't get the login or pic here it is:

[/quote']

They look nice.

When you guys make armor for these nude bodies, do you have to redo the breasts to fit in armor correctly? For instance, breasts are pushed together when in armor (usually) rather than in a natural unsupported position that these meshes are built in. I only ask because I'm building some armor soon when these bodies are more finalised and am unsure what I'd have to do around the breasts.

Wonderful work in a show of talent and taste which reflects the mindset common to the LL community. There is bound to be numerous variants for different tastes and they will be appealing as looking at a crowd of various sized beautiful naked women. In my personal oppinion' date=' the balloon look fits in a smaller arena than the base population. Although, larger than normal is more popular than smaller, I would suggest a happy medium to start with. It will probably be easier to mod the standard clothing afterwards, if there is less change to make. Not being a hands on nifscope wizard, I am making that assumption. I would like to see someclothing mods kicked out by the Nexus community as well as the LL community. Hopefully one of the variants will attract my eye like the F-Cup model in OB. For some strange reason, the F-Cup never really took off, and I have no idea why. Maybe my taste is a strange one, but I love these tits: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36204 and if you can't get the login or pic here it is:

[/quote']

They look nice.

When you guys make armor for these nude bodies, do you have to redo the breasts to fit in armor correctly? For instance, breasts are pushed together when in armor (usually) rather than in a natural unsupported position that these meshes are built in. I only ask because I'm building some armor soon when these bodies are more finalised and am unsure what I'd have to do around the breasts.

the breasts on my bodies usually are already pushed together so i generally dont push them in. however i make my breasts look like implants on my variants...so if you want a more natural look you will want to push the breasts together

Yeah I gotta agree with ya Kgram. I really like how the F-cup looked. I think I used a variation of F-cup with the manga body nipples. But that screen shot is pretty ideal. Though I could do far far better in daz, just because of the wonderful gravity sliders.

Example:

image_large.jpg

image_medium.jpg

envy_by_art_spot-d37bt75.jpg

*sigh* How I would love to port over Victoria 4 lol.

Somebody want natural big breast, and who want implantly round breast. I want round breast and hate loose breast line. It's my favorite. It's not crime :)

So I like DM breast and expect to 2pac!! He will make ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND breast meshes for DMRA followers. Praise the blender Wizard!! :D

Yeah maybe so Xun-sama, but its more realistic. I can't really find any screen shots of it, or of my own, that are with minimal sag lol. Just would be nice if the breasts were like a ponytail, where they would move completely on their own.

I remember reading just how much was spent on Geralt's hair from The Witcher 2, just to make it look properly animated.

Speaking of TW2, despite the fact I'm more of a big breast kind of guy, its to bad we don't see any hotties like this in Skyrim:

Triss ftw!

2.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

So, now we've got two body variants out. When can we expect work to begin on weight slider functionality?

Another question; what kind of affect will the weight slider have? Were you planning on just having the tits and ass grow, or were you going to do it more like vanilla and have the whole body scale? I'd prefer if the whole body would scale for all the variants, but I'm not a modeler so it's not my call... ^^;

So' date=' now we've got two body variants out. When can we expect work to begin on weight slider functionality?

Another question; what kind of affect will the weight slider have? Were you planning on just having the tits and ass grow, or were you going to do it more like vanilla and have the whole body scale? I'd prefer if the whole body would scale for all the variants, but I'm not a modeler so it's not my call... ^^;

[/quote']

the issue here is when the slider is functional it renders between two body shapes. it cant be as varied as tits grow, then ass grow.

body one for instance would be

'thin body medium tits/medium ass'

body two

'thin body large tits/large ass'

additional sliders may be introduced after the release of the construction kit to allow full customisation. but it will make armor creation a pain in the ass when all bodies have independant customisable body parts.

the issue here is when the slider is functional it renders between two body shapes. it cant be as varied as tits grow' date=' then ass grow.

body one for instance would be

'thin body medium tits/medium ass'

body two

'thin body large tits/large ass'

additional sliders may be introduced after the release of the construction kit to allow full customisation. but it will make armor creation a pain in the ass when all bodies have independant customisable body parts.

[/quote']

All I'm really asking is instead of having the regular body and the neo-DMRA represent the slider range, they have thin-normal to thick-normal, or thin-DMRA to thick-DMRA.

I'd just find it kind of annoying if all the weight slider did when it gets implemented is make the tits and ass bigger but the waist stays the same. XC

I'd just find it kind of annoying if all the weight slider did when it gets implemented is make the tits and ass bigger but the waist stays the same. XC

the issue is they are working from the orginal body provided by bethesda so the sliders are Considerably more scalable as body 0 is thin 1 is thick. if you get me? this body is created by hand and repositioned over a new copy skeleton rigging. its hard to explain without going on and on but eventually yes there will be changes in both body and assets between 0 and 1. its gonna take a bit of time but as soon as the slider is working correctly we can then worry about the size changes.

I am trying to catch what is causing this without removing all sorts of mods. It could be the Nocturnal robe replacer' date=' but that would only answer why my character has this issue, since it happened most recently on a random female bandit.

[/quote']

perhaps its taking time to re-render the skin textures, try it on a human male, and then an argonian/khajiit Female'assuming you dont have my textures installed' :) if you do it shouldnt change if its caused by texture loading as my textures are high res

Okay, so I must have been totally zoned out for most of the day. The issue was that I somehow lost my 4gb.exe from my task bar and was starting the game with the original exe. So running just about any high resolution texture available and then with the body replacers and only utilizing up to 2GB of ram... yeah it froze it its tracks for a good 10 mins before loading the bodies I was stripping the clothes off of.

Fixed the issue by making another shortcut and pinning it to my task bar again.

[/quote']

Okay, so I must have been totally zoned out for most of the day. The issue was that I somehow lost my 4gb.exe from my task bar and was starting the game with the original exe. So running just about any high resolution texture available and then with the body replacers and only utilizing up to 2GB of ram... yeah it froze it its tracks for a good 10 mins before loading the bodies I was stripping the clothes off of.

Fixed the issue by making another shortcut and pinning it to my task bar again.

glad to hear you fixed it :)

want to hear the good news? i have almost completed the entire seam correction and shadow mapping of my argonians :D so ill be posting that soon on my forum post. :D and as the new body meshes are coming we will have some lovely visuals to enjoy! :D

Sadly, this body mod works only for a limited time for me before my game crashes straight to desktop with no error or warning. It definately is splendid work, both the orginal THORPAC and the BRB textures. Just wish I could keep them loaded up indefinately.

I've been having random crash problems for a while now, but those textures seem to increase the frequency. I might have to wait for a new official patch before putting the folders back in.

Memory is certainly not an issue' date=' but I'll get this patch for sure and go from there. Thanks!

[/quote']

Had the same problem as you, the game would crash for no reason with no error messages, because Skyrim is capped at 2GB. Post patch, it still crashes from time to time but nowhere near as frequently as it used to. Hope it works out for you.

And that did seem to fix my problem. Loaded all the textures and meshes back in, loaded Skyrim from the 4GB patch and haven't crashed once in a 30 minute session (average crash time for me would be 25 minutes of play without the textures/meshes - 1 minute with them). I'll have to play longer sessions but I do believe my problem has been solved.

@Drasanil , thank you very much for the link to that patch. :)