View File

SEXOUT ZAZ

1.SEXOUT ZAZ IS A FULLY ADULT ORIENTED MOD !!!!!!

2.THIS IS A RESOURCE FOR MODDERS AND GECK ENTHUSIAST TO USE !!!!!!

3.THIS MOD IS A FRAMEWORK AND ANIMATION PACKAGE IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN !!!!!!

4.DO NOT BASH ME FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS MOD . I PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN CONSENSUAL PLAY !!!!!!

WARNING!

This mod may contain full nudity, bdsm, fetish, sexual stuff and therefore adult content! Don't download and use this mod if you don't like this sort of theme and/or not allowed to..... IF THAT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT!!!

Credits

prideslayer its all his hard work for coding and making this possible

GSBModders as always , I Used his Meshes & Textures here and there.

His Sexbot Mod for NV Will Be awesome

The Animators Of - Sexout NV Donkey And JohnHead444 ( I needed a Start For the Anims )

Resources from Andy , I believe is the main reason Collars and Cuffs exist in Bethesda Games

Loogie - For Using My Animations in His Tryout Plugins , I had good Fun Whilst playin them

Requirements

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Installation

1. Drop the data pack into your steam FONV folder.

2. Activate the ESM file in FOMM or similar.

Cheers

ORIGINAL SUPPORT THREAD LINK

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3626-sexout-zaz/?p=82603

I found Epstein in a locked room in vault 19 and had the customer satisfaction form for him to sign from the merchant in westside but there wasnt a dialogue option when talking to epstein. So the quest is currently broken.

Try the Tryouts mod.

I could be wrong, however I have heard that before there was a quest that was from Freeside or somewhere around there that started the quest. However I believe that was dropped or at least is no longer working... hence the issue with the above post. I believe it is now part of Tryouts. Could be wrong however between Loogie, Prideslayer they should be able to shed light on the subject

That was around before my time here on the site.

• 2 months later...

Put the ESM in the DATA dir or ZIP it and add it with the FOMM package manager (add fomod).

Add the datapack to FOMM with the package manager (add fomod).

yea i ended up zipping XD. i just wanted to make sure cause everywhere u look it says DONT SCREW UP LISTEN TO WHAT IT SAYS. but it doesnt really define.. i was like. Whaaa... lol

• 4 weeks later...