Bimbo sex scenes keep playing lesbian animations even when you get the " sir my lips would feel great around your dick" And it makes no sense when i get Zyn Licking animation playing. Just wonder if anyone else has this issue or not. i did see that someone else on the forum had this issue but it was a post from 2016.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:50 AM, LinksSword said:

well does that mean the pigmentation numbers dont even matter, Since they are only at 6 now in my current. Off topic but what texture mod are you using to give the nipples that puffy sorta look? They look way more detailed then the ones i have.

I use the All In One Animated Pussy body mod by HeroedeLeyenda here is the link. 

I find their body and textures to be the best I have seen so far. 

There seems to be an issue with the health buffs added by Hormones for sex.

If I take damage around the end of sex ... not enough damage to kill me ... I can die.

There doesn't appear to be an option to disable them.

But if I remove Hormones and run without it, mysterious post-sex deaths don't occur.

Here's the exact sequence of events:

Sex animation ends.

SLD inspects player health. Let's say it's 48

SLD calculates percentage of health to remove. 50% for example, so the damage to be dealt is 24

SLD removes health using DamageAV. e.g. applies 24 damage to the player.

Hormones event for sex ending runs.

Control returns to SLD. Inspection of player health shows they are now on -ve health, and dead.

An amount of extra damage, equal to the Hormones buff amount (50) occurs. So in the case of this example, player would be on -26 health.

It seems that the buff is removed, to update it, or something similar, but because ???... it is also removed from current health as well as max ... killing the player.

There's nothing peculiar about the effect AbFortifyHealth.

It seems like there is some weird issue with DamageAV, that results in removal of Fortify buffs making a hard subtraction from the current value instead of from the max. I'm going to play around with applying 0 damage to see if it creates a similar outcome.

Another minor grumble, is that these use vanilla effects, and are hidden. So you get a mysterious health modifier, or something similar, and your stats are changed but you have no idea why.

You have to look in the console to find out what is really going on.

6 hours ago, cybersex2016 said:

I can't seem to get the transgender curse working. I tried setting it from the menu and even traveled around, but there is no change. Sex change curse worked when I tried it briefly though. My SOS version is 3.00.004 btw.

You need the sex change and transgender curse active at the same time if you're a male character. 

On 2/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, LinksSword said:

Bimbo sex scenes keep playing lesbian animations even when you get the " sir my lips would feel great around your dick" And it makes no sense when i get Zyn Licking animation playing. Just wonder if anyone else has this issue or not. i did see that someone else on the forum had this issue but it was a post from 2016.

I think I saw recurrent lesbian animations in the beta. Can't really recall now, but it sounds familiar.

If I posted about it, it would be on the beta forum.

Just had a random idea for alternative Bimbo amusements.

You can meet bimbos, and you don't become one. Instead, they do some kind of bimbo seduction on you.

Now you are the Bimbo's "follower", and have to save them from stupidly dying.

This should work great, because Skyrim NPCs are already incredibly dumb, run into peril, can't cross random bits of floor, and haven't the wits to rent a room or loot a corpse by themselves.

Once encumbered with the bimbo, your goal is to seek a "cure", by palming her off onto someone who wants her more. Easier said than done.

In the meantime, she constantly wants sex in inappropriate places, randomly generates huge debts you have to pay (bar tabs and repair bills), throws away your important stuff, replacing it with junk, and invites bandits round for gangbangs. Get a good night's sleep? Forget it, the bimbo wants sex. Want to keep stuff in containers, forget that too, the bimbo fills them up with beauty products and bondage gear. Want to clear a dungeon? Forget sneaking, the bimbo is busy dropping her weapons and falling over on her heels. Traps? Yes, the bimbo knows how to set those off perfectly. And when she gets hurt, she makes a racket that is - literally - loud enough to wake the dead.

And if you're female, it only gets worse, as the bimbo tries to help you "fix yourself up so you can get a man".

As they say in the Simpsons... "Hilarity ensues."

OK. It's not really Hormones, but there's a mod in there somewhere.

This sort of follows from CoC, where you can become a bimbo, but you wouldn't after the first time you tried it ... it's more about making NPCs that annoy you into bimbos and then regretting it for various reasons.

Just now, cybersex2016 said:

okay, thanks. One last question for now, does this mod include a schlong for females or do I have to get one separately? My body type is UUNP HDT and the skin I use is Fair skin complexion.

It's not included in the mod itself but there is one available in the download page of the mod.

Also, remember to install ConsoleUtil if you want the sexchange effect to work.

I want to say first, thank you for this mod! 

However, I can seem to get any of the nodes to increase/decrease when PC is a Breton. It works perfectly if PC is a Nord/Imperial.

I have all the required mods for Hormones (including XP32, Sexlab etc) and made sure to search first in case someone asked. Which was 3 or so years ago and an update fixed it apparently. I'm not using any mods that affect race either. So I'm not sure what's going on. I apologize if this has been asked, since I did a search, and spent hours trying to figure out why it wasn't working to find out it does except for a certain race. 

This is a weird bug that i can't explain but i know why the begging dialogue stopped for me in one of my saves, It was due to one of the slots a body piece was being used by armor slot 44... 

Every single time i go and equip an armor piece from slot 44 the beg dialogue will not trigger, When i remove said armor it works again, Please can this be fixed?

Yep i can confirm that for whatever reason items from Slot 44 are blocking out the beg effect, I realized Being A Cow Neck bell which is under slot 44 was the reason the beg effect was not working on my main save, And i tested Hmm what to wear slot 44 Leg accessories with the same results so for whatever slot 44 causes the effect to not work. Hopfully this can be fixed for the next update.

On further inspection slot 44 is also used for gags in DD i don't know if this is the reason why it happens or not.

56 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Yep i can confirm that for whatever reason items from Slot 44 are blocking out the beg effect, I realized Being A Cow Neck bell which is under slot 44 was the reason the beg effect was not working on my main save, And i tested Hmm what to wear slot 44 Leg accessories with the same results so for whatever slot 44 causes the effect to not work. Hopfully this can be fixed for the next update.

On further inspection slot 44 is also used for gags in DD i don't know if this is the reason why it happens or not.

Begging dialogues are displayed on several conditions, including when the player is naked or wearing cloth instead of armor.

This is done based on keywords, not based on slots.

21 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Begging dialogues are displayed on several conditions, including when the player is naked or wearing cloth instead of armor.

This is done based on keywords, not based on slots.

But anything from my testing using the slot 44 aka gag slot, Completely blocks any begging dialogue, And only slot 44 is affected, So there must be something going on. If it wasn't based off of slots then explain why this is happening? If keywords are the reason  i can't use hmm what to wear's leg accessories with the beg feature i don't know if or how to fix it and probably not a simple fix.

17 hours ago, LinksSword said:

But anything from my testing using the slot 44 aka gag slot, Completely blocks any begging dialogue, And only slot 44 is affected, So there must be something going on. If it wasn't based off of slots then explain why this is happening? If keywords are the reason  i can't use hmm what to wear's leg accessories with the beg feature i don't know if or how to fix it and probably not a simple fix.

If you have DD installed, then whenever you have something equipped in slot 44, it will block dialogs. It isn't this mod but Devious Devices doing it.

1 hour ago, Recoilsuave said:

If you have DD installed, then whenever you have something equipped in slot 44, it will block dialogs. It isn't this mod but Devious Devices doing it.

Thank you i had a feeling that was the case shame, Anyway to prevent it? could it be altered in the esm? or some other way? I am open to any suggestions. 

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I decided to just alter the slot that the item was using and the begging dialog is back again. I don't think this will cause any major problems in the long run hopefully.

The amount of slots available is limited and these conflicts are unavoidable.

The best solution is what you did - change the slot on that one armour.

I really do not think that colors are working as intended, Setting blue shift to any color no matter what, When i get you feel more focused my skin shifts to a redish color, And when i reset the color in the mcm it goes to default fair skin color that i started with, and turning off pigmentation makes the skin gradually turn white again.

Using a new save for a test No matter what i change in the mcm, My character skin starts to go redish tan, Even though her libido is -100 and i repetitively gotten you feel more focused as i skipped through the days to see what happens. 

20190213192458_1.jpg

20190213192314_1.jpg