1 hour ago, DarkNova50 said:

Out of curiosity, is the next update for the mod going to include the option to make the bimbo curse irreversible? I know you mentioned it previously, and I think it would be a nice addition. Also, don't suppose removing combat related perks is going to make it in? I typically just end up removing those perks manually when my character contracts the curse, because otherwise bimbo or not she can still solo most everything...I think it would probably help with the intended goal of forcing you to seek out companions to do most of the fighting for you.

Anyway, no pressure or anything, just genuinely curious. I wind up checking this mod pretty frequently for any new updates. Thanks for all your hard work on these.

I am not sure how to remove perks (that could be an issue with various perk customization mods out there) but my intent is to make a bimbo unplayable in direct combat but keep her functional to assist in limited ways, as a healer for example. Typically, a bimbo in combat would look like the cliche of the babe in distress sitting on the side while a hunky hero slashes enemies for her.

The next update will have some irreversible effects if you are using Immersive Fashion. I am still working out the details of where to draw the line for the point of no return.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am not sure how to remove perks (that could be an issue with various perk customization mods out there) but my intent is to make a bimbo unplayable in direct combat but keep her functional to assist in limited ways, as a healer for example. Typically, a bimbo in combat would look like the cliche of the babe in distress sitting on the side while a hunky hero slashes enemies for her.

The next update will have some irreversible effects if you are using Immersive Fashion. I am still working out the details of where to draw the line for the point of no return.

That's typically what I imagine bimbo combat should look like as well. I have a specific character I use with this mod, so I usually add dragon souls and just reset all my perks using the Dragonborn expansion and roleplay that it's a dream representing her losing all of her accumulated abilities.

I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of features are included as part of the Immersive Fashion integration. What sort of thoughts have you had regarding what features to make permanent? This is another area where I tend to roleplay and remove the Dremora in Dragon Bridge and Kynesgrove, imagining that it's somebody working on Sanguine's behalf to keep the Dragonborn submissive. Can't be cured if the only ones offering that cure are dead, right?

EDIT: Also, there's a mod called Disparity that modifies character melee damage values based on their race and gender, decreasing some and increasing others. I don't know anything about scripting, so I don't know if it would be possible to use some element of that mod to give bimbos a -90% melee damage attribute or something like that.

49 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

That's typically what I imagine bimbo combat should look like as well. I have a specific character I use with this mod, so I usually add dragon souls and just reset all my perks using the Dragonborn expansion and roleplay that it's a dream representing her losing all of her accumulated abilities.

I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of features are included as part of the Immersive Fashion integration. What sort of thoughts have you had regarding what features to make permanent? This is another area where I tend to roleplay and remove the Dremora in Dragon Bridge and Kynesgrove, imagining that it's somebody working on Sanguine's behalf to keep the Dragonborn submissive. Can't be cured if the only ones offering that cure are dead, right?

EDIT: Also, there's a mod called Disparity that modifies character melee damage values based on their race and gender, decreasing some and increasing others. I don't know anything about scripting, so I don't know if it would be possible to use some element of that mod to give bimbos a -90% melee damage attribute or something like that.

Immersive Fashion has options to lock down make up in particular. I am also using its mod events for accelerate hair growth regardless of what the player decides.

17 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

Any hints on what these irreversible effects will be? or how soon the update might land?

I am still working out some issues. Right now, I am tracking down an issue with maximum slider values being reset between loads.

I will post an update as soon as possible but that could be a few weeks.

On 1/7/2018 at 9:25 AM, novicemodder1995 said:

black textures usually are a sign that you're running out of VRAM. what resolution are those body textures? honestly, I don't go above 2K body/armor textures, and most of my other textures in-game are 1K, even though my PC could probably handle it, oldrim can't. 

also, optimizing and even compressing general textures through ordenador tool will really help, though don't run it on body textures, or they might look messed up. 

I am also getting that black body texture. Could my body that I chose which was All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 cause that problem with the bimbo race? 

3 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

Just a quick question. The curses apply by Dremoras only for all except the bimbo curse right or can the sex change and TG curses proc if you maintain a high libido?

Only sex with dremoras and Honey can give you the curses. High libido doesn't trigger a sex change, TG or the bimbo curse.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, MrBrooks said:

I am also getting that black body texture. Could my body that I chose which was All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 cause that problem with the bimbo race? 

no because the body textures for the bimbo race is in its own separate folder, like a custom race. when you install body textures,they just replace the default races off the bat, you'd have to go in and manually replace any other custom folders handling the female body. as for the all-in-one hdt mod, it's huge and there's a ton of textures in different resolutions. I would personally try to avoid going over 2k, if it can be helped.

1 hour ago, Bender321 said:

Does this mod work for NPC and SoS node scaling for Futas?

I still have a lot of work to do in the mod to extend it to NPCs. Right now it is limited to the player only.

Futas should work as long as they use the same Schlong node.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:39 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Only sex with dremoras and Honey can give you the curses. High libido doesn't trigger a sex change, TG or the bimbo curse.

Didn't know Honey still triggered it. I know she will constantly try to apply Bimbo curse if its disabled every time you interact with her (gives the text for it each time) so I thought she couldn't do the other curses anymore.

40 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

I've actually noticed that the chance for Dremora to apply the Bimbo curse seems pretty slim. What's the percentage calculated at for them to apply the curse?

If you have sex with Honey, you should get %100 chance of curse. Check if the curse is enabled in your menu if it doesn't happen and send me an error log if it keeps failing.

With Dremoras, things go like this:

- if player and dremora are both female, %10 chance of bimbo curse

- if player is male and dremora female, %40 chance of bimbo curse and %0 chance of sex change curse to female

- if player is female and dremora male, %40 chance of bimbo, %20 chance of transgender and %0 chance of sex change to male (unless you are pregnant from Estrus Chaurus, Beeing Female or Soul Gem Oven).

On 2/7/2018 at 2:57 PM, novicemodder1995 said:

no because the body textures for the bimbo race is in its own separate folder, like a custom race. when you install body textures,they just replace the default races off the bat, you'd have to go in and manually replace any other custom folders handling the female body. as for the all-in-one hdt mod, it's huge and there's a ton of textures in different resolutions. I would personally try to avoid going over 2k, if it can be helped.

All right, Thank you so much for the tip. I was able to do what DeepBlueFrog said which was to select the race then save the game and come back. It got rid of the black body. But I will try to remember to stay under the 2k textures. 

Not sure if I screwed something up uninstalling, but I installed this mod and the uninstalled it (was checking for a problem with other mods), now I haven't reinstalled this mod but I've noticed that since I installed it and since I uninstalled it, the mod Fill Her Up https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/ hasn't been working right, the inflation doesn't scale properly, as in the inflation is barely noticeable unless you have the stats at very high levels. If this is an obvious fix I apologize, I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Edit: Upon further inspection it seems the belly node will only change visually at about half the rate that it normally would

1 hour ago, Matterom said:

I need to find a mod that increases the amount of hostile dremora in the world, far too few to make the curse a real downside.

A dremora follower would do the trick.

Or a quest set in an Oblivion realm. 

This guy on Nexus has a number of very nice mods (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/37834630?tab=user+files) including 'Sulfur and Fire', a quest in oblivion, but it is not available at the moment. He is working on it apparently. Still, he is producing a prodigious amount of work and his mods are wroth checking out.

Personally, I'd like to see some alternative means of curse application, Cursed loot, Trapped Chests, Critical Alteration Spell Failure, ect. But.. i'd assume you would be saving any and all of that for when/if you decide to move all of that over to a new "Curses" mod after you flesh out parasites.

I have a bug with breast size: at midnight I see a message "you feel more voluptuous" and breast doubles in size. I disabled in MCM changing of size for belly, breast and butt, tried to manual changing values in MCM, deleted and reinstalled Hormones, cleaned the savefiles through the SaveTool and nothing helped except cleaning with NetImmerse Override Cleaner. If I delete the module and clean saves through the SaveTool, then still the breast increases.

In advance, I'm sorry if this is a known problem, I could not find it. And if something is not clearly written, English is not native to me.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I currently use the PSQ mod in my game. My question about this mod is this. If I started the game as a male character would this mod change my character to a female and then to a succubus via the PSQ mod?

Or does this mod come with its own succubus race?

Hormones will allow you to turn into a female and then into a succubus. If Deadly Drain is installed, you will receive its power half through the progression as a succubus. If PSQ is installed, you will receive its powers including transformation once you become a full succubus.

Hormones does not have its own succubus race yet.