4 minutes ago, Vgamer said:

Okay thank you, Appreciate all your work btw. Doing a bang up job.

Might be neat if some wizards,necromancers, daedra whatever, had a spell that gives you a disease like the Vampire disease (much in the same way they attack you and you contract the disease, not through sex but just through a spell they cast at you) and you can't cure it except for a temple alter type thing. Thing is the disease is tied to your arousal, and upon entering any city there would be a chance that your arousal triggers a event with any same sex actor, upon that event finishing it would initiate the Sex change curse.

Just a thought. ;)

Curses in Hormones are event driven... that means someone could take that idea and make a small add-on for Hormones with that sort of disease or spell to trigger the curse.

I won't have time to work on that but I would happily help anyone willing to run with it.

Is the Outcast NPC that tells you how to remove the curse always in the same location? 

For mod replay variation, it might be cool to change the location and items needed to remove the Bimbo curse.  Or is this already in place? Just a thought. 

On 1/8/2018 at 10:58 PM, skyrimll said:

Curses in Hormones are event driven... that means someone could take that idea and make a small add-on for Hormones with that sort of disease or spell to trigger the curse.

I won't have time to work on that but I would happily help anyone willing to run with it.

Alright, Thanks for being so responsive. would it be something you might think about to put in, to maybe have a check mark in the bimbo options as more a hard core mode, where it doesn't give you the spells,  (resto destro) it doesn't boost your Stats, IT just DRAINS everything and imposes a % decrease to learn new skills. She's dumb, right and the only way to remove said "imposed debuffs" is to , swallow that gravy ;)  would be pretty cool if just my presence around a big Jocks makes him a follower and they just sorta follow and kill things for me or followers around the bimbo have inceased stats like a bimbo buff granted. Maybe she's so dumb all the potions in her bags become "unknown" to her ha! she wouldn't know what she's drinking. Anyways cheers man, thanks for the mod.

2 hours ago, Fawk said:

So I'm sure this has been asked before on this forum, but how do I fix the deformed face on the Bimbo race in race menu? I'm using CBBE. 

Thx

Try showracemenu, and then switch to the Nord race and then back to the Bimbo race.

If you have a sex change in the process, switch genders back and forth as well.

38 minutes ago, IronDusk33 said:

So, it looks like becoming a bimbo through this mod has you change your race through the Character Creation menu. Is there a reason for this and not just using SetRace()?

SetRace() is used too, but I have to display showracemenu in order to fix potential issues with the face of the player, especially going from male to female + bimbo race.

If the race did not change when you got to the showracemenu, make sure you have ConsoleUtil installed.

55 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SetRace() is used too, but I have to display showracemenu in order to fix potential issues with the face of the player, especially going from male to female + bimbo race.

If the race did not change when you got to the showracemenu, make sure you have ConsoleUtil installed.

Have you thought of using ChangeHeadPart() and QueueNiNodeUpdate() instead? It should be able to change the character's head and other parts to the appropriate ones.

1 hour ago, IronDusk33 said:

Have you thought of using ChangeHeadPart() and QueueNiNodeUpdate() instead? It should be able to change the character's head and other parts to the appropriate ones.

I did... and it still often screws up the face when changing gender.

35 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I did... and it still often screws up the face when changing gender.

Ok, do you think you could add a condition so that people whose character is already the correct gender, ie a female character changing into a bimbo, don't have to go through the character menu?

Grabbing this mod after several years, and i must say, you did an Awesome job.

You expanded and found solutions to several walls there were at mod start.

@DeepBlueFrog very well done sir!

Now i need a little help making everything to work<< ;)

I installed the prereq's mods, started a new game. Using obviously Skyrim legendary edition, not the Special one, as i understand that

is not compatible to most of the mods here on loverslab.

this is the list of my mods and load order(used LOOT to order them):

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     hdtHighHeel.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 16 10     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 20 14     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 21 15     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     SOS - Shop.esp
 23 17     FNISspells.esp
 24 18     SkyUI.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 27 1b     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 28 1c     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 29 1d     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 30 1e     MeridaHair.esp
 31 1f     SlaveTats.esp
 32 20     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 33 21     KS Hairdo's.esp
 34 22     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 35 23     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 36 24     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 38 26     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 39 27     CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
 40 28     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 41 29     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 42 2a     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 43 2b     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 44 2c     SD Addons.esp
 45 2d     XPMSE.esp
 46 2e     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 47 2f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 48 30     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 49 31     CharmingHighHeels.esp
 50 32     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 51 33     ImmerSlave.esp
           Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

I enabled Sex change, TG curse, and Bimbo curse. 

first:

when i try to click "set the sex change now" , it doesn't get selected or anything.

it's like it's unselectable and doesn't trigger anything.

If i click on "set the transgender curse now", it gets selected, but doesn't pop up anything.

i keep staying male and no racemenu pops up.

if i click on "set the bimbo curse now" (sorry if i'm writing the names wrong, but i'm just calling them by memory with no game near)

it forces the racemenu, but the face is all messed up even if i change from bimbo to nord and back to bimbo. it's like the eyelids

are inside the skull and morphed. Also no penis gets added to the female figure via SOS (it's set to UNP before the sex act to be sure).

I then tried going to the island with Honey, and there it all worked fine (apart a few messy animation during sex as the actors get placed on top of the near stone and the camera gets pushed away, on one instance instead the actors were inside a rock, etc),

when it ends, i get prompted the racemenu, and magically, this time it WORKs fine, no messy eyes, and the actor gets the UNP sos schlong (well, got the male face on female, but got fixed by switching race and back to bimbo).

so it seems that the manual triggers don't work, at least on my side, and when they do work (only the bimbo one does) it gets a little messy as it's missing some check that's instead in the main script with Honey.

second issue:

i installed YPS immersive makeup and such.

I played with the transformed Bimbo char, and i got my hairs reduced to bald at start.

after just 2 days, they grew up suddenly to the max lenght. Is this intentional or did i mess up something?

It hoped i would have a fast growth, but not something like from 0 to full size without a gradual change.

third issue:

I want to test a new game where i don't go on Bimbo, but just either Sex change and transgender. with a male char.

What are the ways to trigger it? i read i have to find Dremora or Daedras, but with lvl 1 chars i keep meeting just bandits and wolves.

any particular place where to find them, easy to reach, or some console command to summon some npc?

fourth issue:

Bimbo playthrough: i seem to understand that it should trigger some kind of animation if she doesn't get sex for a few days.

i just keep getting some messages on how she's excited but nothing more...

fifth issue, or actually, a request:

could you please put some comprehensive information on the main thread, maybe under spoilers and with actual "spoilers", like

some guide to trigger all stuff. the spoilers brackets just to avoid that if someone doesn't want to be spoilered, he can just not click :tongue:

it was surprising finding honey, but i am of those kinds that wants to know the things beforehand, so i can plan my skyrim voyages well.

sixth issue:

could you please explain a little about the sliders?

i would like to tone down my char expansion growth, and i tried to lower a little the max values, but would like to understand better

how those sliders do work.

seventh and last issue:

How can i edit the shape of the bimbo body with bodyslide? if yes, what do i have to select in bodyslide to edit just the bimbo body to my liking?

i can't seem to find it anywhere (sorry, i'm a noob about bodyslide).

again, thanks for the AWESOME job you did.

P.S.:And i would add, if you think the answers to these questions would be useful to others, maybe adding some of these infos back in the first page.

I just noticed that the Hormones info log keep saying that my TG level is always 0,

even if i get a schlong with the SOS unp bimbo.

(i installed SOS 3.0.4 BETA like you asked, and uninstalled the normal SOS 3.0.4 non beta.)

i also installed the SOS B3lisario UNP female mod like it was mentioned in some posts in this thread.

For my playthrough I use this race mod which basically uses female assets for both female and male gender. Is there a way to start the bimbo quest while preserving the male gender, without having to switch to the bimbo race (thus losing all my character stats and looks)? When I try activating the bimbo curse through the mcm it always prompts me to the racemenu even though I have the bimbo race option unticked in mcm, so I assume this is intended behaviour and I'm supposed to either switch gender or move to the bimbo race.

1 hour ago, Jarka Ruus said:

For my playthrough I use this race mod which basically uses female assets for both female and male gender. Is there a way to start the bimbo quest while preserving the male gender, without having to switch to the bimbo race (thus losing all my character stats and looks)? When I try activating the bimbo curse through the mcm it always prompts me to the racemenu even though I have the bimbo race option unticked in mcm, so I assume this is intended behaviour and I'm supposed to either switch gender or move to the bimbo race.

No. The racemenu is only there to help you make any change if you want to. You can just ignore it.

Future versions will have an option to disable the racemenu prompt altogether.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No. The racemenu is only there to help you make any change if you want to. You can just ignore it.

Future versions will have an option to disable the racemenu prompt altogether.

Then I might have another issue because once I get out of the race menu nothing happens, when I check out the status it says bimbo: 0, hence why I thought I was supposed to do something inside the race menu.

Can I replace the different bodys with my preferred presets so that armor and outfits goes well with it?

Scratch that, I'll simply make different armor mesh and arma records so that both are ingame (will be a bit long to fine tune but should be doable)

Do you have the bodyslide presets for the three body available somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

I am using ECE and the race provided by it, the YgNord. I'm getting breast distortion and i'm using CBBE and Nioverride.

I must assume that i should use Racemenu, or is there a fix or something to get along the thing, i even desintall SAM, because of the racemenu, i really love the sliders and other things of ECE.

28 minutes ago, supercaca said:

I am using ECE and the race provided by it, the YgNord. I'm getting breast distortion and i'm using CBBE and Nioverride.

I must assume that i should use Racemenu, or is there a fix or something to get along the thing, i even desintall SAM, because of the racemenu, i really love the sliders and other things of ECE.

This mod was not tested at all with ECE. I wouldn’t know where to begin since I don’t use it.

Out of curiosity, is the next update for the mod going to include the option to make the bimbo curse irreversible? I know you mentioned it previously, and I think it would be a nice addition. Also, don't suppose removing combat related perks is going to make it in? I typically just end up removing those perks manually when my character contracts the curse, because otherwise bimbo or not she can still solo most everything...I think it would probably help with the intended goal of forcing you to seek out companions to do most of the fighting for you.

Anyway, no pressure or anything, just genuinely curious. I wind up checking this mod pretty frequently for any new updates. Thanks for all your hard work on these.