On 9/3/2022 at 9:04 PM, Senick said:

that sounds awesome!

I think ummm I might have got a bit carried away, Beletor is going to have to stock up on tattoo ink for all the work that needs doing.

Anyway our poor bimbo is a bit ditzy so she probably needs to be frequently reminded of her mantra right?

So I know this is not going to be to everyones tastes and its still unfinished but here are some of the tattoos I've been working on.

Spoiler

1697191819__DaddyStageFullSlut.xcf-1.0(RGBcolor8-bitgammaintegerGIMPbuilt-insRGB33layers)4096x4096GIMP05_09_202222_13_50.png.76cebf2b5c1e63df6beafacc9f339226.png451220397_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_09_56.png.47915a4a3df458411e9a660d6ecb779d.png924591427_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_10_29.png.0c899b73ad6df0e685403f4d04ebfa1c.png1054772584_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_10_42.png.f44c7b8a47af6a6712defbb5f91dfe64.png966869715_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_10_50.png.9e207d15098ee82af9d607ec4ce30669.png454656512_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_11_13.png.5829f7723b222f87421f9812eac64741.png1424058742_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_11_51.png.3ba864ac1213e1323464f14eaabf6b86.png288988903_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_12_11.png.96742231acd9aefcf1c01d86cd0b90fc.png723284821_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_12_45.png.033755e3dd80d11ad2a63f70d9dc909e.png582198086_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_09_202222_12_56.png.c34dd719fe5adc2ec7d0210d8ad94867.png

On 9/4/2022 at 8:36 PM, Malos323 said:

So asking it here as Hormones already sort of has the groundwork to do this sort of thing.

Could someone make a immersive gender-swap/bimboification questline/effect?

Something like you get genderswapped as part of a questline (Mandatory, not optional like Sisterhood of Dibella's thing), or you get a curse/virus that changes you into the opposite gender/bimbo at night/a chance at night like Tales of Lycanthropy's reworked Werewolf curse (And the questline would be trying to find out how to fix/control the transformation)

There is a mod that does this, each night there is a chance to swap genders. Take a look at this one. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50943?tab=description

Edited by Fuzzy_Fox

Interestingly I updated 2 or 3 mods recently (I'm not sure what but it was background & requirement stuff rather than main mods - I think UI Extensions got updated for starters) and now the Bimbo curse is broken. A character can become a bimbo but then the curse simply does not progress beyond the initial stage upon rest/time passing. I've tried testing a few things and I haven't worked it out yet. It's not a major problem in the long run but it feels like a few of the required mods got updated to the point where Hormones isn't working properly any more. Then again Hormones hasn't been updated in about seven months now.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

There is a mod that does this, each night there is a chance to swap genders. Take a look at this one. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50943?tab=description

Problem is that mod is seemingly borked/bugged (At least others have said when asked about it)? And also it hasn't been updated since end of June 2021 and doesn't have the immersive element I sort of am requesting.

16 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Problem is that mod is seemingly borked/bugged (At least others have said when asked about it)? And also it hasn't been updated since end of June 2021 and doesn't have the immersive element I sort of am requesting.

You mean like a questline which would turn you into a werewolf, but instead into the opposite gender? I don't know of any other than the Sisters of Dibella by DBF, and YPS (but that mod has been abandoned by the author, she hasn't been seen on here for nearly over a year and the quest was never finished.) 

27 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You mean like a questline which would turn you into a werewolf, but instead into the opposite gender? I don't know of any other than the Sisters of Dibella by DBF, and YPS (but that mod has been abandoned by the author, she hasn't been seen on here for nearly over a year and the quest was never finished.) 

Didn't know the Sisters of Dibella mod did that as well

On 9/4/2022 at 4:36 PM, Malos323 said:

Something like you get genderswapped as part of a questline (Mandatory, not optional like Sisterhood of Dibella's thing), or you get a curse/virus that changes you into the opposite gender/bimbo at night/a chance at night like Tales of Lycanthropy's reworked Werewolf curse (And the questline would be trying to find out how to fix/control the transformation)

Sanguine's Debauchery can do it in the main quest. You can follow this walkthrough and he'll change your sex just before the part he sends you to speak with Crassius Curio. The MtF transformation works, I'm not sure about FtM. Remember to enable Sex Change curse in Hormones' menu if you want that.

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Well yeah, but the Dibella one is a optional toggle that isn't on by default (as in the toggle is a in-world item and not via MCM at startup) unless it's been changed to be the default since I last played around with it.

Just more options to interact with the Genderswap (MtF) and Bimboification sides of Hormones outside of that optional toggle in Sisterhood and taking 7 trips to dreamland as a male in Sangiunes Debauchery (And honestly not into Bondage anyway so a bit uncomfortable at that point)

14 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Well yeah, but the Dibella one is a optional toggle that isn't on by default (as in the toggle is a in-world item and not via MCM at startup) unless it's been changed to be the default since I last played around with it.

Just more options to interact with the Genderswap (MtF) and Bimboification sides of Hormones outside of that optional toggle in Sisterhood and taking 7 trips to dreamland as a male in Sangiunes Debauchery (And honestly not into Bondage anyway so a bit uncomfortable at that point)

The only one I know of is the one in Sanguine's Debauchery as mentioned in the post above. You could play around with the potions and add the growth, metabolism and bimbo effects to them as mentioned on another post here, you do this via Xedit. 

As for other quests none that I know of. Personally I tend to make up my own quests with these mods, I am going to look into making a patch that adds the above effects to certain potions and food items though. 

Sanguine only makes you a slave the once and it is very quick. After that he will call you into his world after sleeping or a death. Then you just follow the quest line for him and you will eventually get transformed to a more suitable form for Sanguine. 

8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The only one I know of is the one in Sanguine's Debauchery as mentioned in the post above. You could play around with the potions and add the growth, metabolism and bimbo effects to them as mentioned on another post here, you do this via Xedit. 

As for other quests none that I know of. Personally I tend to make up my own quests with these mods, I am going to look into making a patch that adds the above effects to certain potions and food items though. 

Honestly have no clue how to mod skyrim in stuff like that regard (nor really have the time atm, working at an actual game studio for the next month)

But more in-universe immersive ways to get bimbo'd/genderbent would be great as a mod/patch.

Maybe it can hook into mods where NPCs can offer you foodstuffs or force you to eat/drink something (If those are a thing/can be a thing)

15 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Honestly have no clue how to mod skyrim in stuff like that regard (nor really have the time atm, working at an actual game studio for the next month)

But more in-universe immersive ways to get bimbo'd/genderbent would be great as a mod/patch.

Maybe it can hook into mods where NPCs can offer you foodstuffs or force you to eat/drink something (If those are a thing/can be a thing)

I am currently writing three table top rpg campaigns for my friends and designing a system on the foundry vtt for Elite Dangerous. So my spare time is spent doing those right now. I will look into a patch latter on when I start a new Skyrim game though. 

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I got a message from the Bimbo curse, mentioning how the PCs makeup was always refreshed every morning... but that doesn't seem to be functional, just flavor at the moment? Just checking to see if I'm missing something lol.

On previous versions at least, I remember the transformation messages being reflected on your character when using Hormones + YPS + Slavetat + event bridge mod : things like lipstick, tattoos, nails, hair color, etc. would be added or refreshed at midnight.

Current standalone Hormones doesn't seem to affect anything except morph sliders and skin color. Additionally, the messages are desynched from the onscreen notifications : the latter are always one step ahead transformation-wise. The first message always assume you're MtF, among other numerous bugs.

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

What exactly does the Succubus curse do, other than give the option to transform visually? Is there some sort of buff/debuff to combat, or is it simply a way to accelerate hormone changes? What reason is there to ever actually transform into the succubus form?

It basically triggers the "Become the Succubus" status of the PSQ mod, with everything that comes along with it. I think is more like an immersive way to make your character become a succubus via ingame actions rather than having to "MCM cheat" activating it manually.

Edited by Ruby R.Z.N.D.
4 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

It basically triggers the "Become the Succubus" status of the PSQ mod, with everything that comes along with it. I think is more like an immersive way to make your character become a succubus via ingame actions rather than having to "MCM cheat" activating it manually.

Wait, so Hormones includes the PSQ mod? Because I definitely don't have PSQ installed.

59 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

It doesn't, but works with it if installed

This pretty much.

For what I tested it you need to have sex with dremora (Basically the Daedric characters) a bunch of times in order to trigger the Succubus hmmmm mode? It acts similarly than the other curses but in a more "You have X% of corruption" and after you reach a certain amount you'll become a Succubus (Or Incubus if you play as a male? Whatever PSQ does to your male character if you activate it). Which I think it's amazing since it gives you a legit immersive way to turn into a succubus from a character who's.... Not one before?

Gosh I really love how massive amount of roleplay possibilities the mods give to Skyrim XD

3 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

This pretty much.

For what I tested it you need to have sex with dremora (Basically the Daedric characters) a bunch of times in order to trigger the Succubus hmmmm mode? It acts similarly than the other curses but in a more "You have X% of corruption" and after you reach a certain amount you'll become a Succubus (Or Incubus if you play as a male? Whatever PSQ does to your male character if you activate it). Which I think it's amazing since it gives you a legit immersive way to turn into a succubus from a character who's.... Not one before?

Gosh I really love how massive amount of roleplay possibilities the mods give to Skyrim XD

So what you're saying is that the Succubus curse doesn't do anything at all except for a visual transformation if you don't have PSQ installed? How come this isn't documented... anywhere lol?

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

So what you're saying is that the Succubus curse doesn't do anything at all except for a visual transformation if you don't have PSQ installed? How come this isn't documented... anywhere lol?

Actually I dont know what exactly it does without the PSQ mod, part of the reason I installed the mod was the curses of genderchanging and this succuby one so no idea how it works without it ^^'

On 9/14/2022 at 11:43 AM, azaria777 said:

Guys the body changes are only visble while naked, when i equip clothes and armor its the bodyslide body i made, any fix?

For the clothes that don't change, try rebuilding that outfit ibn bodyslide with the box active for "morphs enabled."

Skyrim needs tri files to update morphs in real time. I'm guessing that your nude body has tri files but some of your outfits don't.

2 hours ago, venomr said:

For the clothes that don't change, try rebuilding that outfit ibn bodyslide with the box active for "morphs enabled."

Skyrim needs tri files to update morphs in real time. I'm guessing that your nude body has tri files but some of your outfits don't.

how exactly do i do that? xD can't seem to find it in the bodyslide