13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

So what you're saying is that the Succubus curse doesn't do anything at all except for a visual transformation if you don't have PSQ installed? How come this isn't documented... anywhere lol?

You occasionally gain skill experience from sex.

Always used hormones for ass morphing over time from to much sex.  That's always worked great...over 6 game months her ass has swelled nicely.  Was wondering about the bimbo curse...Does it work pretty good.  I've kept the curses off, so wanted to try bimbo curse.  Let me know, thanks

9 hours ago, leesjig said:

Always used hormones for ass morphing over time from to much sex.  That's always worked great...over 6 game months her ass has swelled nicely.  Was wondering about the bimbo curse...Does it work pretty good.  I've kept the curses off, so wanted to try bimbo curse.  Let me know, thanks

The bimbo curse is a tricky one. It works very well but if you don't cure it quickly it can become permanent. So when you turn it on you need to either be very careful about it (because it's a big risk) or you're dedicating that character to a bimbo playthrough and you don't mind them being stuck with a permanent curse.

On 9/4/2022 at 9:36 PM, Malos323 said:

So asking it here as Hormones already sort of has the groundwork to do this sort of thing.

Could someone make a immersive gender-swap/bimboification questline/effect?

Something like you get genderswapped as part of a questline (Mandatory, not optional like Sisterhood of Dibella's thing), or you get a curse/virus that changes you into the opposite gender/bimbo at night/a chance at night like Tales of Lycanthropy's reworked Werewolf curse (And the questline would be trying to find out how to fix/control the transformation)

Thats exactly what I'm looking for as well. (The werewoman idea) Hopefully this would be added in the future.

Bimbo curse seems to think the player was originally male (wasn't), but when I talk to "someone" about it, I get nowhere and it isn't progressing, anyone found a fix for that?

Also, not sure, but since you're supposed to have sex with married men, wouldn't they just "take you" when you're near and the wife hears about it (or walks in on you) and gets mad at you, the old "getting run out of town with your clothes off".  That would be funny, her luck would be one of the guards would be married to a female guard so he just takes her at the front gate, and it repeats.

GuruSR.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, GuruSR said:

Bimbo curse seems to think the player was originally male (wasn't), but when I talk to "someone" about it, I get nowhere and it isn't progressing, anyone found a fix for that?

You need to do what your status messages tell you to do.  You'll get a "good girl" message when it's done properly.

There's a nifty exploit that can massively inflate your base health, magic, or stamina when coupled with fortify restoration looped enchantments on cure, so it's worth progressing the curse a bit.

Regarding Bimbo Curse, it would be good if there was an option in mcm to turn off the character's debuff. It would also be nice if the curse could be cured at any time and it wasn't too late at some point. 

(Something like Hard/Easy-Mode)

Any features that aren't pure immersion and affect gameplay can get annoying very quickly.

Edited by Savelion
On 10/13/2022 at 2:22 AM, DrunkenCow said:

You need to do what your status messages tell you to do.  You'll get a "good girl" message when it's done properly.

There's a nifty exploit that can massively inflate your base health, magic, or stamina when coupled with fortify restoration looped enchantments on cure, so it's worth progressing the curse a bit.

The "Good girl" only shows up if you have the messages turned on, but the start of the quest, said that "wait, where'd my schlong go, it's shrinking", but the character was already female, so where did that schlong come from?  That was what I was commenting on.

GuruSR.

13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

When the Bimbo curse starts, I've noticed that my warrior skills (heavy armor, two-handed etc) get "reset" to like 10 or lower. Is this normal or intended? Also, do the skills go back to their regular level after the curse ends?

Yeah the skill reduction is intended. Bimbos are not supposed to do the fighting!

On 10/18/2022 at 7:32 PM, GuruSR said:

The "Good girl" only shows up if you have the messages turned on, but the start of the quest, said that "wait, where'd my schlong go, it's shrinking", but the character was already female, so where did that schlong come from?  That was what I was commenting on.

GuruSR.

The quest assumes you start as a male. It's just flavor text without a gender check.

14 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Yeah the skill reduction is intended. Bimbos are not supposed to do the fighting!

But with some jewelry enchanted with fortify unarmed at an insane amount you can do all the fighting you need.  You can also use the buffed pickpocket skill to steal the strange amulet from the sister fucking necro-killer and sell it back to him repeatedly to max that skill to 100, give yourself all the perks in that skill tree, get cured, and pickpocket equipped armor from guards with 15 pickpocket skill.  

Magicka regen is -148...is there a good way to get this turned around back to positive magicka regen.  Guess magicka took a big hit letting pc get hammered to much the last 100 game days.  Didn't realize hormones would completely destroy magicka regen like that.

Am 19.10.2022 um 20:40 Uhr sagte ebbluminous:

Ja, die Skill-Reduktion ist beabsichtigt. Bimbos sollen nicht kämpfen!

even the sword falls out of your hand while fighting and you get an "oops".

?

what do you have your companions for - just to stand around "stupidly"??

?

yes - the bimbo/chick curse is very "straight" sexual - which, strictly speaking, goes against the very sexually open nature of Skyrim

(but whatever - it's "whining at a high level")

On 10/23/2022 at 3:37 AM, Miauzi said:

even the sword falls out of your hand while fighting and you get an "oops".

?

what do you have your companions for - just to stand around "stupidly"??

?

yes - the bimbo/chick curse is very "straight" sexual - which, strictly speaking, goes against the very sexually open nature of Skyrim

(but whatever - it's "whining at a high level")

I know that, for the bits of that I wrote, I went for a male-leaning bisexual vibe.  The Bimbo is happy for any pussy she can lick and will throw herself at any woman who looks vaguely interested.  It's just that her top preferred flavor, like, is strong, hunky guys to take care of her.

So, how do ingredients affect hormone stats? For example flowers increase the immunity stat but how exactly? Am I missing a mod, does a potion need to contain a flower as a ingredient, does a special potion need to be brewed, or do I need to just scarf down as many flowers as possible? I want to make sure I'm using it right

23 hours ago, PoisonedbyCheese said:

So, how do ingredients affect hormone stats? For example flowers increase the immunity stat but how exactly? Am I missing a mod, does a potion need to contain a flower as a ingredient, does a special potion need to be brewed, or do I need to just scarf down as many flowers as possible? I want to make sure I'm using it right

That part isn't in the mod. There are potions you can make and special books/scrolls to find though. The potions use some odd ingredients as some of them are common and easy to find and yet the are some which are very rare to find. Which makes mixing them and using them to be a pain. I just use Dremora and or the books and scrolls. 

On 10/26/2022 at 2:52 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That part isn't in the mod. There are potions you can make and special books/scrolls to find though. The potions use some odd ingredients as some of them are common and easy to find and yet the are some which are very rare to find. Which makes mixing them and using them to be a pain. I just use Dremora and or the books and scrolls. 

I was hoping that wasnt the case. Gotta go get those books