Vor 10 Minuten sagte Moma743:

Wäre dies nur LE-kompatibel? Denn ich schwöre, ich habe diesen Mod vor Jahren mit Oldrim gespielt.

this is because the mod author has programmed exclusively on LE until recently

The SE version was made by someone else via "porting".

now the author is programming on SE - so there won't be anything left for LE in the foreseeable future

29 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

this is because the mod author has programmed exclusively on LE until recently

The SE version was made by someone else via "porting".

now the author is programming on SE - so there won't be anything left for LE in the foreseeable future

Would you have a link to the SE version? Trying to get everything for Sanguine debachuary but its quite difficult hunting down the required files since its all been ported.

On 4/5/2023 at 7:07 PM, Moma743 said:

i'll probably lose interest by the time everything gets properly ported though. Is there anything substantially wrong with the current port?

There is nothing wrong with the current SE port. Everything still runs as intended but I think there are some issues with the script logic which are probably unrelated to the SE port.

For instance, I'm aware that DeepBlueFrog had fixed the following the other week:

image.png.88b8898ede532e916756e8cffbc928a8.png

Specifically, the sex count of today was compared to the buffer duration (i.e. days without sex to reduce morphs) and vice versa, which is incorrect.

Because of how this part of the script was written however, I think this only affects the intuitiveness of the MCM menu as you would have reversed settings (i.e. setting the high sex activity limit to X would instead set the amount of days until morphs start decreasing).

Currently in the public release of Hormones, I've found that the bodymorph size increases that are intended to occur at high sex activities only triggers when you're UNDER the sex activity limit per day. In other words, when the notification message shows that "you feel more focused" after x days without sex activity, the morph sizes increase. This might be an entirely new problem that is unrelated to the flipped logic that was fixed a week or so ago.

But I might be completely wrong, so if DeepBlueFrog could give some more insight into his fixes or what might be happening that would be great.

EDIT: Did some further testing and found the following:

Turns out that the tracking for how many days have passed since last sex works fine in the current public build. When we're over the number of days set for "Low Sex Activity Buffer", the message notifying us for changes in morphs shows "You feel more focused". When we're over the number of sex in a single day for changes to occur (High Sex Activity Buffer), we see "You feel more voluptuous". I've got my settings for high activity and low activity as 2 and 0 respectively.

Now, the thing that explains the behaviour described in my original post is actually the result of "changes applied at a set time of day" not working as intended. When we sleep, the changes are applied normally according to sex activity. After every sex, the changes are applied normally as well. Cell change tracking might not be working but I can't be sure. But, if we wait until 12AM in game either through actual waiting or the wait function, the only changes that will ever occur is an increase in morph sizes despite either "focused" or "voluptuous" showing.

I've only consistently gotten what I've described above with the settings 2, 0 and growth/shrink factors at 100%

Edited by Blahpeet

Hi all, it looks like i've everything working fine now. I just had one query, is there anyway to for your equipped armor to reflect your current proportions? when i equip armor, it reflects the hormone proportions for about a second before reducing to my characters base proportions.

5 hours ago, Moma743 said:

Hi all, it looks like i've everything working fine now. I just had one query, is there anyway to for your equipped armor to reflect your current proportions? when i equip armor, it reflects the hormone proportions for about a second before reducing to my characters base proportions.

It could just be the "armor compression" feature, which reduces changes down to 80% for clothing and 50% for armors.

1 hour ago, Blahpeet said:

It could just be the "armor compression" feature, which reduces changes down to 80% for clothing and 50% for armors.

Yes.. and note that this feature will be disabled in the next version.

I found it messes up with the tracking of node changes between multiple mods.

For a compression effect, I now recommend to create multiple groups in Bodyslides and apply different shapes to different armors.

For my own use, I created a 'naked' group for nude or thin robes, a 'clothed' group for regular clothing and an 'armor' group with a compression effect.

That allows you to things like apply a push up/corset kind of effect for nobles and bar wenches dresses, or a very flat effect for armors.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes.. and note that this feature will be disabled in the next version.

I found it messes up with the tracking of node changes between multiple mods.

For a compression effect, I now recommend to create multiple groups in Bodyslides and apply different shapes to different armors.

For my own use, I created a 'naked' group for nude or thin robes, a 'clothed' group for regular clothing and an 'armor' group with a compression effect.

That allows you to things like apply a push up/corset kind of effect for nobles and bar wenches dresses, or a very flat effect for armors.

Does this mean that Hormones makes a deliberate attempt to keep track of morphs between mods?

The reason I’m asking is because I’ve noticed that in SSE, the body morph system of Racemenu seems to handle multi-mod morphing quite well, eliminating the need for mods like SLIF.

Also, would you happen to have any input on my previous post regarding the morph increase/decrease behaviour I had described? Thank you.

4 hours ago, Blahpeet said:

Does this mean that Hormones makes a deliberate attempt to keep track of morphs between mods?

The reason I’m asking is because I’ve noticed that in SSE, the body morph system of Racemenu seems to handle multi-mod morphing quite well, eliminating the need for mods like SLIF.

Also, would you happen to have any input on my previous post regarding the morph increase/decrease behaviour I had described? Thank you.

Not quite.. Hormones only attempts to detect other mods are changing modes like pregnancy mods, and pauses its own changes while that it is happening,

I will have to look at your other question later. I am on my cellphone right now and away from my code.

Hi, author!

I have a following to report

1 Trigger succubus curse manually from MCM

2 Unequip "Succubus essense"

->Result: Sexlab animations (or sexlab in general) stop working for the player (still working if cast on npcs via matchmaker)

Tried to reset/reinstall sexlab/slal -> no success

Only rollback to clean save without succubus curse 

Tell me please, are there any other know solutions?

Hello, i tried using this mod and then starting either the gender change curse or the transgender curse for a MtF character but the game thinks the character is a female already and goes with FtM messageboxes, there isn't any way to force the correct message?

7 hours ago, trmntwrk said:

Hello, i tried using this mod and then starting either the gender change curse or the transgender curse for a MtF character but the game thinks the character is a female already and goes with FtM messageboxes, there isn't any way to force the correct message?

I think when gender change hits there is a pop up staing what actions you need to run in Sexlab to fix this.

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I think when gender change hits there is a pop up staing what actions you need to run in Sexlab to fix this.

You mean the character must have sex at least once before triggering the transgender curse via MCM? Or is there a particular setting in SexLab MCM i should check?

Plus now that i think about it, what's the difference between the gender change curse and the transgender curse? Which one should be activated?

Vor 13 Minuten sagte trmntwrk:

Sie meinen, der Charakter muss mindestens einmal Sex haben, bevor er den Transgender-Fluch über MCM auslöst? Oder gibt es eine bestimmte Einstellung in SexLab MCM, die ich überprüfen sollte?

Und jetzt, wo ich darüber nachdenke, was ist der Unterschied zwischen dem Fluch der Geschlechtsänderung und dem Fluch der Transgender? Welche soll aktiviert werden?

Gender change...complete "conversion" from male to female (or vice versa)

Transgender... here in this mod it stands for -> the woman gets a penis... but keeps the pussy
(which doesn't have much to do with "trans" in reality but more with a "Futa" fantasy ... which also has its place)

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Gender change...complete "conversion" from male to female (or vice versa)

Transgender... here in this mod it stands for -> the woman gets a penis... but keeps the pussy
(which doesn't have much to do with "trans" in reality but more with a "Futa" fantasy ... which also has its place)

Ah i see thank you for the explanation Miauzi.

Still not sure how to trigger them apart from the MCM, with a male character it gives me message of "My boob shrinking and clit enlarging" which i suppose are messages for the FtM playthrough and not MtF.

Vor 20 Minuten sagte trmntwrk:

Ah, ich verstehe, danke für die Erklärung, Miauzi.

Ich bin mir immer noch nicht sicher, wie ich sie abgesehen vom MCM auslösen soll. Bei einem männlichen Charakter erhalte ich die Nachricht "Meine Brüste schrumpfen und die Klitoris wird größer", was meiner Meinung nach Nachrichten für das FtM-Durchspielen und nicht für MtF sind.

as I understand the author's comments on this so far... everything is still very experimental and it only works correctly with the MCM at the moment

7 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

as I understand the author's comments on this so far... everything is still very experimental and it only works correctly with the MCM at the moment

Ah okay okay, thank you for the support!

I'll try some more tests and see if i can make it work.

3 hours ago, trmntwrk said:

Ah okay okay, thank you for the support!

I'll try some more tests and see if i can make it work.

The curses are progressive and gradually change different hormones levels until you reach the right amount to trigger the change.

That can take some time or even cancel out after a while.

That is why, if you want a sure way to change, I recommend roleplaying for a while and trigger the change manually with MCM when the time is right for you.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The curses are progressive and gradually change different hormones levels until you reach the right amount to trigger the change.

That can take some time or even cancel out after a while.

That is why, if you want a sure way to change, I recommend roleplaying for a while and trigger the change manually with MCM when the time is right for you.

Understood, thank you for the reply and clarification.

I will install the mod again and follow your advice this time.

Using the SE version, I cant for the death of me get the sex change/transgender options to work. My guy's penis went micro and all, but a sex change just doesn't trigger. Any suggestions why? Before I installed consoleutil I got it to work once, on accident, triggering a quest, but not actually changing myu guy's gender, but now it just doesn't want to trigger at all

On 4/29/2023 at 7:50 PM, Animonkey said:

Using the SE version, I cant for the death of me get the sex change/transgender options to work. My guy's penis went micro and all, but a sex change just doesn't trigger. Any suggestions why? Before I installed consoleutil I got it to work once, on accident, triggering a quest, but not actually changing myu guy's gender, but now it just doesn't want to trigger at all

There's an walkthrough here about triggering the sex change and transgender curses: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Hormones:-Transformations-and-curses

You can use Hormones MCM to debug if the curses are working correctly. If you want to trigger them through gameplay, they require you to get male/female hormones into a specific level, according to the walkthrough. If you use Dibella Sisterhood or SD+, both have a quest with a stage in which your PC gender can be changed.