The flavor text boxes that talk about makeup that won't come off, and having plumper lips, are those supposed to be changes being made to my character? 

I was wondering if there were supposed to be slavetats or something that weren't being applied. I allowed the mod to turn my Redguard Vampire into a Bimbo Race Redguard vampire. ( basically bimbo race with vampire keywords and used racecompatibility to give me the redguard keyword so npcs will see me as that vanilla race)

On 3/25/2022 at 7:56 PM, Miauzi said:

I've got a question:
could it be that the default breton race doesn't work properly with this mod?
My current chat is Breton and no matter how many times I have sex with a Dremora outcast - there is no trigger in terms of -> Corruption
although the level of the daedric "influencing" increases to over 100 and more - but in the debug area of the MCM it says:
"Warning: Current player race doesn`t match original"
Even if I start the path of the succubus manually (set the trigger) - there is no progress
What remains -> manually set the char to "succubus" - then the message with the "Corruption" also appears
What's weird:
Even absolute special breeds like "Daughter of Coldharbour" trigger perfectly with this mod in the direction of "Succubus" or "Corruption" when having sex with the "outcasts"

--

Additive:
The problem seems to be that only 2 of the "Outcast" brought into play by the mod serve as a kind of catalyst for the curses (like "Succubus") - one (male) in Dragon Bridge - the other (female) in Kyneshain .
All other "outcasts" increase the Dremora influence via sex - but they don't release any "triggers".
This could also explain why my attempt to trigger the "corruption" on another "outcast" (than the two mentioned) had to fail.

I had to put a safeguard to disable Hormone changes when your character changes race (like for a vampire curse). This means if you change race when editing your character at the start of the game, Hormones may get stuck in that mode.

The solution is to click on the 'Set default shape' in the Debug section of the menu.

That will tell Hormones to treat your current shape (and race) as the default values and it will enable the changes to occur.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:36 AM, Draknowin said:

Does anyone know what causes/how to fix the issue of Hormones updating twice, after sleeping?

That would be me.

I changed things around and probably introduced a bug there.

I added it to my list of things to investigate.

On 2/24/2022 at 4:41 AM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

So, I have sexlab aroused redux installed and I have this mod installed. However, I don't know if this issue I'm having is a bug or a feature. My character is constantly in a state of arousal. The second my character sleeps and triggers the start of this mod he immediately goes to 100 arousal. Then the more I try to get it lowered without the Mod menu it just increases. It may temporarily go down but in a few in game hours (real life minutes) its back to 100. It just seems like the rate of arousal increase is too high. So, is there any way I can stabilize the arousal increase? I know if fluctuates from time to time, but I was just wondering if I could control it somewhat.

If you're trying and getting it lowered without the mod menu, every orgasm your character has adds 5 to the time rate, which speeds up your arousal rate again, so it's going to jump up really quickly.

Now, Hormones also seems to be setting exposure to 99 every time my character sleeps (Even if just for an hour), which is a separate issue that's probably not helping much.

21 hours ago, 1Al said:

I tried this mod, when I activated the transexual tranformation the schlong of my pc disappeared and in its place was a transparent big hole ?

Well, technically that's what you asked it to do...

(Seriously,  though, I got nothing)

9 minutes ago, 1Al said:

Not really that, I dont want that transparent hole ?

Check if there's a really tiny penis that doesn't fill the edges of the hole. If there is then it will grow over time into a full sized willy in about 6 days. If there isn't then you've got a larger problem. I've noticed that if the penis models are shrunk down really small sometimes they don't fill the hole they'd usually occupy.

Vor 5 Stunden sagte 1Al:

Nicht wirklich das, ich will dieses durchsichtige Loch nicht ?

Well - what exactly is supposed to happen with the help of the mod?
If I play a male character and activate the "curse" the breasts should first appear (or grow) and at the same time the penis should get smaller.
A female character, on the other hand, should have a smaller chest, gain muscle mass, and have a penis.
At least the "male" transformation (woman -> man) works for me - although the vagina does not disappear...
.. Strictly speaking, you have a "real hermaphrodite" here (a special form of intersexuality).
The fact that the transformation via SL hormones works flawlessly may be due to the fact that I use a template for my female characters anyway, for which a suitable penis "extension" is available...
..I have two Presents as Futa characters

20 hours ago, Balgin said:

Check if there's a really tiny penis that doesn't fill the edges of the hole. If there is then it will grow over time into a full sized willy in about 6 days. If there isn't then you've got a larger problem. I've noticed that if the penis models are shrunk down really small sometimes they don't fill the hole they'd usually occupy.

That's probably the problem, actually I saw this shrunk animation lasted a few seconds and after there was the hole.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi have recently installed the SE version of the mod but none of the boobs and butt are being modified with only skin changing from testing. Currently using 3BBB and even when selected for SLIF for modification, the mod is not detected by SLIF.

On 4/3/2022 at 12:33 AM, 1Al said:

I tried this mod, when I activated the transexual tranformation the schlong of my pc disappeared and in its place was a transparent big hole ?

The very small penis wasn't meant to get so small it left a hole. I will have to check the values.

It would be nice if someone could create a version of the vagina mesh for Schlongs of Skyrim compatible with male NPCs (I think I saw a project around that but it was meant to use the Schlongs of Skyrim system for females).

On 4/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

is this mod can work with ostim ? or a patch ?

What is ostim?

On 4/29/2022 at 3:06 PM, taksii said:

help sexlab hormones doesnt show up in mcm. it sometimes comes up but like 1/10

I don't know what could be causing that issue.

Do you have too many mods maybe? is it possible you are reaching the limit to how many menus MCM can handle?

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The very small penis wasn't meant to get so small it left a hole. I will have to check the values.

It would be nice if someone could create a version of the vagina mesh for Schlongs of Skyrim compatible with male NPCs (I think I saw a project around that but it was meant to use the Schlongs of Skyrim system for females).

I solved with the unp addon for schlongs of skyrim for females

On 5/1/2022 at 1:48 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is ostim?

I don't know what could be causing that issue.

Do you have too many mods maybe? is it possible you are reaching the limit to how many menus MCM can handle?

ostim is uh idk if i am allowed to send link but here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40725 

is a sex overhaul basically

Edited by TheLoverLabCriminal
1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ostim is uh idk if i am allowed to send link but here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40725 

is a sex overhaul basically

Ah yes.. I forgot about it.

Adding compatibility with ostim would mean to first detangle the mod from sexlab, add some sort of wrapper around sexlab, add a separate esp file to link to sexlab esm and then do something similar for ostim (esp file, and wrapper).

That's too much work thank I am afford I am afraid. 

Doing something so extensive means a lot of mind numbing testing too, which isn't something I would be looking forward to anyway.

23 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ah yes.. I forgot about it.

Adding compatibility with ostim would mean to first detangle the mod from sexlab, add some sort of wrapper around sexlab, add a separate esp file to link to sexlab esm and then do something similar for ostim (esp file, and wrapper).

That's too much work thank I am afford I am afraid. 

Doing something so extensive means a lot of mind numbing testing too, which isn't something I would be looking forward to anyway.

oh that ok

@DeepBlueFrog

Hey, I asked about Fertility Mode compatibility with Hormones ages ago and you kindly added it into the mod. I definitely made a mistake with the FormIDs like a total idiot. I honestly don't know what kind of state I was in when I, very confidently, quoted them to you. 

Please forgive me in bringing this back up. The correct FormIDs for the First, Second, and Third Trimester Spells from FT are xx0E481D, xx0e481E, and xx0E481F.

I originally posted xx0EE, mistaking the 4 for an E. 

FormIDs for the magic effect the PC carries for 1-3 Trimester are xx0E4824, xx0E4826, and xx0E4827. 

All of these are for Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks. 

Base Fertility Mode 3 Spells were correctly stated when I first mentioned the issue. Magic Effect for base are xx01B813, xx01B814, and xx01B815. But, I assume base FM3 works fine with Hormones. 

12 hours ago, Papersword said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Hey, I asked about Fertility Mode compatibility with Hormones ages ago and you kindly added it into the mod. I definitely made a mistake with the FormIDs like a total idiot. I honestly don't know what kind of state I was in when I, very confidently, quoted them to you. 

Please forgive me in bringing this back up. The correct FormIDs for the First, Second, and Third Trimester Spells from FT are xx0E481D, xx0e481E, and xx0E481F.

I originally posted xx0EE, mistaking the 4 for an E. 

FormIDs for the magic effect the PC carries for 1-3 Trimester are xx0E4824, xx0E4826, and xx0E4827. 

All of these are for Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks. 

Base Fertility Mode 3 Spells were correctly stated when I first mentioned the issue. Magic Effect for base are xx01B813, xx01B814, and xx01B815. But, I assume base FM3 works fine with Hormones. 

Realized that I could simply make the correction to the FormIDs myself, since you've already written the hard parts of the code. Assuming the IDs are only needed to be referenced directly once in the code. 

slh_qst_hormonegrowth.pex

On 4/29/2022 at 1:06 PM, taksii said:

help sexlab hormones doesnt show up in mcm. it sometimes comes up but like 1/10

There's a console command that resets the MCM to register mods that might not have shown up. 

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Otherwise Jaxons MCM Kicker is a plugin that will auto refresh the MCM on each load.

Edited by Papersword
On 5/9/2022 at 1:42 AM, Papersword said:

Realized that I could simply make the correction to the FormIDs myself, since you've already written the hard parts of the code. Assuming the IDs are only needed to be referenced directly once in the code. 

slh_qst_hormonegrowth.pex 78.35 kB · 1 download

How many layers deep am I now? 

Well, I assume that this script change will only work on a new save or a save cleaned of Hormones since it's attached to a Quest. As Hormones did not recognize the FM pregnancy when adding my change to a running save.  

Just as an FYI for anyone who downloads it.

Edited by Papersword

Good Day,

Running in a couple minor problems;

- I was curious if there is a way for me to make Skin Colour changes work on Custom race head? 

> Replaced both Meshes and Textures with the Body/Feet/Hands files from Custom Race that is using BHUNP 3BBB. Body changes colour (for example red through Succubus transformation), but face stays the same colour.

- How can I make BHUNP support Succubus body?

> For succubus transformation; after replacing both Meshes and Textures with custom race files, the body is still incorrect. Upon transformation, the Succubus body is applied and the breasts does not align with the BHUNP data (Nipple Piercings float in-front of the shown breast size).

> I assumed it's due to the Succubus Armour that gets added which is made for CBBE(?), but how do I convert it to use BHUNP?

Edited by Straze