1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Lame.

I started with UNP a long time ago.. .then CBBE got better with Bodyslides, so I moved to that... when UNP got better again from BodySldies support, I just didn't have the stomach to start all over again. 

And I certainly do not have the bandwidth to support all body models out there so I am afraid you are stuck with CBBE or whatever I can get my hands on for special bodies :)

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
11 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I use UUNP, and it seems quite a few of Blue's mods aren't compatible.

It is easy enough to change the bodies DeepBlueFrog uses. I swap out the CBBE bodies because I don't like them and prefer UUNP in LE. Now I am playing in SE (pre AE) and use BHUNP bodies, each time these mods update I just rebuild the body for bimbo with BHUNP sliders, and when BHUNP is updated I just update my sliders for the bimbo. Takes about half an hour to do and to test to make sure it all works. 

What ever texture and mesh is in the folder structure it will overwrite what ever is in the BSA. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It is easy enough to change the bodies DeepBlueFrog uses. I swap out the CBBE bodies because I don't like them and prefer UUNP in LE. Now I am playing in SE (pre AE) and use BHUNP bodies, each time these mods update I just rebuild the body for bimbo with BHUNP sliders, and when BHUNP is updated I just update my sliders for the bimbo. Takes about half an hour to do and to test to make sure it all works. 

What ever texture and mesh is in the folder structure it will overwrite what ever is in the BSA. 

Regarding the Starving/Full body shapes... I make those in BodySlides using the custom shape I have set up for Hormones as a separate download.

I can share those files if anyone wants to apply those settings to your own body shapes.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Regarding the Starving/Full body shapes... I make those in BodySlides using the custom shape I have set up for Hormones as a separate download.

I can share those files if anyone wants to apply those settings to your own body shapes.

They're still posted in the main page; has your preset changed?

For those playing in SE (ex. Fuzzy_Fox, foreveraloneguy, me, etc.), these files don't matter anyway, as CBBE SE is fundamentally different from any CBBE LE version in both sliders and vertex count.

There are similar shapes possible though, it's just a matter of finding them.

On 10/22/2013 at 8:45 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

SexLab Hormones (November 2021)

View File

SexLab Hormones
Original mod by SkyrimLL.

Description

What if your body could evolve and change according to your activity in Skyrim?

SexLab Hormones is a relatively simple mod that tracks how frequently sex acts are happening to the Player and affects the shape of the player character accordingly (in the same way of Estrus Chaurus pregnancies or Pumping Iron with combat).

The idea being a character having sex all the time would have hormone shaping his/her body accordingly (ok.. not biologically correct but this is SexLab we are talking about :classic_smile: ).
Similarly, a lack of activity for a while returns the body to a less voluptuous stage.

In short, the main idea of this mod is 'sex makes you sexier' (or amplifies your curves in sexual ways to make you more appealing and augment your teasing powers).

Based on forum thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21927-req-added-effects-plugin-for-arousal/

Features:

- Tracks sexual stats (number of orgasms total, number of daily orgasms, number of daily oral, anal, vaginal, and total number of acts/orgasms)
- The number of sex acts in a day affects the rate of changes (increasing, stable, decreasing), as well as overall weight adjustments
- Repeated orgasms affects the color of your skin, lips, eye-liner and cheeks (warmer with sexual activity, colder without). In theory, the changes should be race independent. They are relative to your default skin color and mask.
- If supported by your shape/skeleton, breasts, butt and belly of female PC (belly a tiny bit, not enough to look pregnant) are adjusted as well to improve sensual curves.
- SexLab arousal aware (early stages... not fully tested yet).
- A masturbation spell with some unique animations (Thanks Zaz!)
- Basic perks to health, stamina and magicka based on activity (less sex means more focus for magic, more sex means more health and stamina)
- Dirty talk and cat calls as your body changes.
- Chance of assault if sex in public.
- Awareness of Estrus Chaurus and Beeing Female pregnancy states
- Compatibility of Hormone's Succubus quest with PSQ Succubus and SexLab Deadly Drain
- Side quests to become a succubus, a bimbo and change your gender in the process (with support for transgender if you want to).

Details:
Hormones can change your body shape in two ways.

- using the default Weight value, which independent of any body mesh
- and using scales on certain nodes of the skeleton, which is also independent of any body mesh

What is important here is the choice of a skeleton, not a body type.
I usually recommend XP32 Maximum Skeleton ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?) but there are others out there.

Stats are captured after each sexual action.
Updates to the body happen once a day - at the midnight mark since detection is time based for each day.

- If you have no sexual encounter in a day, body weight will start decreasing and skin color will turn colder (more blue in the skin)
- If you have between 1 and 5 sexual encounters, you will be stable. You weight will not change and your skin color will gradually return to your initial skin color (captured when you started the mod)
- If you have more than 5 sexual encounters in a day, body weight will increase and skin color will turn warmer (more red in the skin)

Reveal hidden contents

The changes are controlled with a base growth rate and modifiers for each body part. These modifiers are between 0 and 1, and control how much of the growth rate you want to apply to each body part (to slow down the growth of some parts relative to others).

That's all fine and well... what I changed in the next version is this - modifiers now go between -2.0 and 2.0.

This means:

- You can now accelerate body parts instead of just slowing down
- You can also reverse the action of growth per body part.

For example, suppose you have a body shape going from skinny (weight = 0) to fat (weight = 100), you will be able to set the body growth modifier to -1.0 and say, breast modifier to +2.0.

This would simulate your character going fat from lack of sex and skinny / fit for high sex drive... while making her breasts grow larger with high sex drive.

Triggers:

- Skin changes are triggered by orgasms (or lack there of)
- Body weight changes are triggered by number of sexual acts
- Body morphs changes are triggered by type of sexual acts (oral boosts breasts, anal boosts the butt area and vaginal boosts the belly area)

In addition, sexual activity impacts health, stamina and magicka.

- No sex gives you focus: magicka gets a boost, health and stamina are penalized
- Moderate activity gives you balance: all three get a small boost
- High sexual activity makes you sensual: magicka is penalized, health and stamina are increased

Since the mod is still in testing stages, a number of things may happen:

- Colors may not change a lot. I need to test the range of color changes to make sure it is noticeable and yet realistic and race independent.
- Body morphs could spiral out of control depending on your base body shape. I put some safeguards in place but I had to eyeball them, so I could be off.

That said, I released it because it seems playable at this time, so hopefully the effects above will be minimal.

Note that the new Bimbo / SexChange / TG quest is still very experimental.

- A clean save is required for this version. Make sure to clean your save game with a save game cleaner before installing it again.

- Remember to enable the new options in the Hormones menu

- You will have to enable the new UNP Hormones Schlong addon to get the transgender effect during sex change (if you want to use that)

- Using Racemenu and especially, saving presets for your current character is highly recommended.

- ConsoleUtil is a requirement to perform a sex change: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47511-consoleutil/

- The latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS) beta is also required for the Transgender option to work: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-160?do=findComment&comment=1167946

- To get started with the bimbo quest, travel to one of the island in the middle of the lake west of Riverwood (north of Falkreath) or have sex with Sanguine, one of the Dremora Outcasts or any other Dremora NPC.

Compatibility:

- This mod should be compatible with other weight changing mods such as Pumping Iron or SexLab RND . It will just try to compete with any weight gain or loss from these other mods. For example, getting sex starved will have this mod lower your weight... but eating a lot with SexLab RND will restore lost weight. It's all a matter of proportions :classic_smile:

- The only compatibility issue I can think of is with anything that affects the weight or the appearance of the character: SexLab RND, Estrus Chaurus, Hentai Pregnancy... that kind of thing.

For example, I am expecting starting the mod in the middle of a pregnancy will lock in your pregnancy shape as your default shape. So be careful with that :classic_smile:

Having pregnancy after the mod is started should be ok - it will only amplify or reduce the visual effect of the pregnancy.

To help reduce interference from other body change mods, use the 'Shape override' option in the menu to let other mods decide to refresh the shape at regular intervals.

- An optional patch adds compatibility with Puppet Master using PapyrusUtil.
If you are playing Hormones in Succubus mode, Puppet Master spells will be unlocked automatically at high levels of libido.

The download section also includes a copy of the Bodyslide settings I used for the screenshots.
They are meant for CBBE Pregnant Scaling Body and should provide a nice range of shapes from petite to mature.
I can share the nif files if needed.

Requirements:

- An advanced skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?)

- SkyUI, for the MCM menu ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/? )

- SexLab framework - works with 1.62 and above (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v111b-updated-0710/).

- SexLab Aroused ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/307-wip-sexlab-aroused-v20131001/ )
- PapyrusUtil 1.8 or later ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/ )

- NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37481//? )
:: Included in RaceMenu 2.0

- RaceMenu 2.0 or above is highly recommended (especially if you plan to do the Bimbo quest)

- ConsoleUtil is required if you want to do the sexchange part of the Bimbo quest: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47511-consoleutil/

- The latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS) beta is also required for the Transgender option to work: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-160?do=findComment&comment=1167946

The Flying option of the Succubus Essence armor relies on one of these three mods:

Read more about requirements and notes at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-wip/

Adding support for SlaveTats

Thanks to @Weird, you can now augment the Bimbo experience with tats that will come back automatically every few days while you are a bimbo (if you manage to get rid of them that is).

To enable SlaveTats support, you need to:

1- Have SlaveTats installed and running of course
2- Install @weird's new SlaveTat Mod event bridge (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2126-slavetats-events-bridge/ )

That's it... at the end of each day, you will receive a new layer of tats along with the usual perks of being a Bimbo.

Adding support for Immersive Hair Growth and Styling

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling is automatically detected and replaces certain options from Hormones such as hair shaving, hair coloring or hair styling. I highly recommend it if you want to play with the Bimbo curse!

Aknowledgements

:: Succubus shape by Total13

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused, NiOverride SKSE plugin, SkyUI, PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Is there any way to apply the curse(s) with console commands or something because the dialogue with Honey isn't triggering anything

6 minutes ago, adumbthrowaway said:

Is there any way to apply the curse(s) with console commands or something because the dialogue with Honey isn't triggering anything

Not with the console, but you can apply the curses from the menu directly.

Dialogues are not triggering anything with Honey.. only sex with her will trigger the effect.

If that doesn't work... try the menu.. and if the menu doesn't work, you may have a deeper issue to solve.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not with the console, but you can apply the curses from the menu directly.

Dialogues are not triggering anything with Honey.. only sex with her will trigger the effect.

If that doesn't work... try the menu.. and if the menu doesn't work, you may have a deeper issue to solve.

The MCM menu?

I am playing the version on SE and found these bugs.

Succubus Curse
1) It seems that the succubus curse only updates if you fuck dremora. Once the curse has started it should not care who you are draining.
2) Since the succubus replace body is unp thing it complete screws up my game. Also don't like the hooves even it is really well done.
3) Seems I can't remove the succubus body with any menu change

4) if I cancel the succubus curse in middle of the turning into succubus it seems it doesn't work. Even I had the curse option turned off I still turned into succubus.

Bimbo Curse

I am playing the game as female and the description I got was something like "omg I got boobs and my dick has vanished". Wish the descriptions would fit better the playing character :D

Explanation and confirmation of bugs from another SE Player:

Succubus Curse:

55 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

1) It seems that the succubus curse only updates if you fuck dremora. Once the curse has started it should not care who you are draining.

That's down to DBF's decisions. The way it's currently set up, it stops caring once the curse is completed (like you need to let dremora corruption build up until you can generate it naturally).

2) Since the succubus replace body is unp thing it complete screws up my game. Also don't like the hooves even it is really well done.

Agreed on the base install. I have a custom-repacked version with 3BA bodyslides of the succubus body (as in I converted the WhoreCraft Body from CBBE-LE to CBBE-3BA) and hooves that work with the Bimbo Transformation (i.e. they're high heels and not shoes).

If you'd like I can repack them. They can be found separately in the SSE conversion thread, but not in an all-in-one install. If you use BHUNP though you may have to build your own.

3) Seems I can't remove the succubus body with any menu change

You have to let the "Succubus Hormone" build up until it's >70, then use the "Succubus Essence" spell (it's a power).

4) if I cancel the succubus curse in middle of the turning into succubus it seems it doesn't work. Even I had the curse option turned off I still turned into succubus.

I haven't encountered this one yet. Sounds like you disabled it in the MCM. Did you save in-between? Could be that the toggle variable just didn't update in time.

Bimbo Curse:

I am playing the game as female and the description I got was something like "omg I got boobs and my dick has vanished". Wish the descriptions would fit better the playing character

There are actually different message boxes for Male v. Female for the further transformations, but detection of starting gender messageboxes has been broken for a while.

Edited by w234aew
On 2/8/2022 at 2:54 AM, w234aew said:

Explanation and confirmation of bugs from another SE Player:

Succubus Curse:

That's down to DBF's decisions. The way it's currently set up, it stops caring once the curse is completed (like you need to let dremora corruption build up until you can generate it naturally).

Its bit confusing as skill drains still occur with everyone.

Agreed on the base install. I have a custom-repacked version with 3BA bodyslides of the succubus body (as in I converted the WhoreCraft Body from CBBE-LE to CBBE-3BA) and hooves that work with the Bimbo Transformation (i.e. they're high heels and not shoes).

If you'd like I can repack them. They can be found separately in the SSE conversion thread, but not in an all-in-one install. If you use BHUNP though you may have to build your own.

If you could add cbbe-3ba bodyslides that would be really awesome.

You have to let the "Succubus Hormone" build up until it's >70, then use the "Succubus Essence" spell (it's a power).

I found it by accident yet it doesn't completely solve things as the mod has other bodies that override the the current body. I basically solved much of it by simply overriding the mods mesh files but well that is kind of awkward as you miss mod content and potentially break the mod.

I haven't encountered this one yet. Sounds like you disabled it in the MCM. Did you save in-between? Could be that the toggle variable just didn't update in time.

I think that I activated bimbo curse after closing the menu after this that probably had something to do with it.

Bimbo Curse:

There are actually different message boxes for Male v. Female for the further transformations, but detection of starting gender messageboxes has been broken for a while.

I also noticed that "allow sex change curse" automatically activated in the menu even I did not turn it on.

Other things that came up. Related to bimbo curse.
1) I couldn't find the exiled dremora even I checked every island on the lake.
2) After that I gave up and installed SD+ to fuck with sanguine but it did not trigger the bimbo curse even "allow bimbo curse" was on.
3) Eventually I gave up with the exiled dremora and spawned him from console.
4) I seem not to be able to make the skin and hair color mod work correctly. Skin changes body skin color but not hands, face or feet.  Also the color did not match the settings I set in the menu. I had light tones set and I got dark brown on dark elf character.

I was little bit disappointed to the exiled dremora. Dremoras are trickers and I was sure that the dremora would trick about the cure.

I also noticed that "allow sex change curse" automatically activated in the menu even I did not turn it on.

> I added some checks to turn certain options on where it makes sense. For example, if your character is male and the bimbo curse is checked, sex change will be turned on too automatically to allow it to happen.

Other things that came up. Related to bimbo curse.
1) I couldn't find the exiled dremora even I checked every island on the lake.

> The dremoras are not by the lake.. only a bimbo called Honey. You can start the curse by having sex with her.

The dremoras outcasts are in random NPC lists in dungeons and on the road, and there are a couple friendly ones in Kynesgrove and Dragon's Bridge.

2) After that I gave up and installed SD+ to fuck with sanguine but it did not trigger the bimbo curse even "allow bimbo curse" was on.

> Getting the bimbo curse from sex with Sanguine or other dremoras is a progressive thing... the dremoras will mess up your hormone levels until the right conditions are in place to trigger the curse. I just went through such a cycle in my test game and it ended up being a race between the sex change and bimbo curse... eventually the bimbo curse triggered first.

3) Eventually I gave up with the exiled dremora and spawned him from console.
4) I seem not to be able to make the skin and hair color mod work correctly. Skin changes body skin color but not hands, face or feet.  Also the color did not match the settings I set in the menu. I had light tones set and I got dark brown on dark elf character.

> The hands and feet not in sync with the body are a glitch I haven't been able to solve yet. It looks like a script lag thing.. I have seen it happen on my games but not often.

I was little bit disappointed to the exiled dremora. Dremoras are trickers and I was sure that the dremora would trick about the cure.

> If you want to start the curse in one shot outside of using the menu, you have two options:

1- sex with Honey.

2- find the Book of Giggles and read it (in a fort near Falkreath).

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

first of all thanks for the great mods and all your efforts. While doing a brand new game start with the new version I stumbled about this in papyrus:

[02/14/2022 - 05:16:25PM] [SLH_fctBodyShape]     ::  Reading shape state from storage
[02/14/2022 - 05:16:25PM] Error: Method getColorState not found on slh_fctcolor. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_SLH_Controller (840012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.Maintenance() - "slh_qst_hormonegrowth.psc" Line 189
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLH_Controller (840012C4)].SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.psc" Line 29

The getColorState method raises several errors, this is just one example.

Is this something of significance or did I mess up my loadorder or something?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, cafziel said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

first of all thanks for the great mods and all your efforts. While doing a brand new game start with the new version I stumbled about this in papyrus:

[02/14/2022 - 05:16:25PM] [SLH_fctBodyShape]     ::  Reading shape state from storage
[02/14/2022 - 05:16:25PM] Error: Method getColorState not found on slh_fctcolor. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_SLH_Controller (840012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.Maintenance() - "slh_qst_hormonegrowth.psc" Line 189
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLH_Controller (840012C4)].SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.psc" Line 29

The getColorState method raises several errors, this is just one example.

Is this something of significance or did I mess up my loadorder or something?

Thanks in advance!

It looks like you have an old version of the mod interfering with the current one.

Patches from mods like SLIF include old versions of script mods, which could be a possibility here. 

Another possibility is multiple installations checked by accident in your mod manager.

Hello there! 

Have an issue (SE, but I don't  think it matters much in this problem)

Starting as human of any race works fine, but when start as Dark Elf (didn't try other mer), all conjurer encounters (such as at Ritual stone, for example) and random as well, are changed to Dremora Outcast who are enemies and can't do anything except attack with bare hands. 

Is this works as intended or I have issues with mod setup?

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It looks like you have an old version of the mod interfering with the current one.

Patches from mods like SLIF include old versions of script mods, which could be a possibility here. 

Another possibility is multiple installations checked by accident in your mod manager.

You, Sir, are a prince among frogs!

It was indeed a SLSO-Hormones patch from 2019 that messed things up.

Thank you so much!

So, I have sexlab aroused redux installed and I have this mod installed. However, I don't know if this issue I'm having is a bug or a feature. My character is constantly in a state of arousal. The second my character sleeps and triggers the start of this mod he immediately goes to 100 arousal. Then the more I try to get it lowered without the Mod menu it just increases. It may temporarily go down but in a few in game hours (real life minutes) its back to 100. It just seems like the rate of arousal increase is too high. So, is there any way I can stabilize the arousal increase? I know if fluctuates from time to time, but I was just wondering if I could control it somewhat.

Hey there fellas, can't open the game with the mod installed. ive tried a couple times deactivating every single mod from my list, and activating it one by one. Hormones seems to be the prob.

I installed it from here, so i dont understand what's happening, any help?

here's my mod list and load order:
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm