12 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I was looking for more like the exact text you want, links to example images, that sort of thing. Showing me what you've already done and telling me basically "not this" doesn't help me understand what you're after. I can turn pretty much anything you find into tattoos, and I may be able to match fonts to an existing package, though I don't have nearly as many as I used to.

I actually prefer the font you used in the Belly Tattoo, I tried to match it as best I can, but my match is not great, I'm not an artist.

If you're looking for actual requests, I can reword it:

Trampstamp2: Flower and vine tattoos, originating from the tramp stamp going around the  top of the butt, across the hip, and down the side of the thigh, opposite the lipstick mark from the belly tattoo. A slightly different color of flower though, ex. light pink roses, so it looks like the trampstamp is the origin of the tattoo, and it's slowly spreading corruption during bimbo+succubus transformation.

I included some example pics of "Flower hip and thigh tattoos" for reference.

Pubic: The "use me" tattoo is alright for text, it just doesn't fit with the look of the ones you made.

Another branch of flower and vines coming from around the hip tattoo, using that as an arrow and writing along that would look good I think. Flowers matching Trampstamp2.

Permanent: I have two ideas here, "Simple" and "Complex"

Simple - A line that Says "Permanent", above the "Fuck Toy" line in the belly Tattoo, with vines and flowers separating the two lines (like it's underlining "permanent"). The flowers and thee "permanent" text should match your original trampstamp (Purple).

Complex - Same start as simple, but the thigh tattoo roses connect to the purple underline, and a pair of pink rose-wings (like included pic) appear on the back.

b1f8b7957bfa5d03af9f2b877a6b1970.jpg

20190603_151520-244x300.jpg

67eb1284b6e71c99e852bb36e4eff7cf.jpg

b6fa39641c1f6cb1d98d16e56142e80a.jpg

On 12/17/2021 at 12:35 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

You have to replace the body, hands, and feet meshes with whatever you want to use. Bimbo meshes are @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo and succubus @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\succubus. Open the BSA to get the filenames and paths if there's anything else you want to replace. Also, nioverride is why everything looks messed up. It sucks ass for scaling unless you're willing to spend dozens of hours tweaking the weight painting.

There's no "fix". Replace the mod's meshes, which are LE CBBE meshes, with your own.

Will replacing these meshes undo any of the custom morphs/changes for the transformations? Like the succubus legs for example?

How important is YPS these days? It hasn't been updated in forever, and causes all kinds of issues for me when I use it. What exactly would I be giving up (aside from the hairstyle changes) if I don't use it? And is there an alternative to YPS anywhere? Hopefully the dev of YPS comes back and makes some updates, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Will replacing these meshes undo any of the custom morphs/changes for the transformations? Like the succubus legs for example?

How important is YPS these days? It hasn't been updated in forever, and causes all kinds of issues for me when I use it. What exactly would I be giving up (aside from the hairstyle changes) if I don't use it? And is there an alternative to YPS anywhere? Hopefully the dev of YPS comes back and makes some updates, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

YPS is optional. 

10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

YPS can be significantly improved in performance with YPS Tweaks (at least V1.6, 1.7 can be found in Monoman1's blog post, and 2.4 can be found in the Wartimes thread with some digging).

In SE, There are some problems with YPS mod detection compared to LE (as in, detecting Hairstyle/Jewelry mod esps in SE is sometimes not great, and it has some BIG scripts), but if the tweaks are installed properly (the install folder has some jsons you have to manually place), then it significantly improves performance.

If I recall right, it circumvents SlaveTats by using NiO Overlays directly, which means you don't need to wait the obscene amount of time it takes Slavetats to update on SE.

The tweak is available on LE as well, but SlaveTats is much faster to respond in LE if I remember right, so IDK if the difference is as noticeable.

Unfortunately, the piercings and heel features (not "Heels exist" but the "Bimbo Curse locked heels height") are YPS only I think. There's not really an overall alternative I can think of, at least for dynamic in-game changes (at least without a number of different mods that combine together to do the same thing).

On 12/17/2021 at 2:35 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

You have to replace the body, hands, and feet meshes with whatever you want to use. Bimbo meshes are @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo and succubus @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\succubus. Open the BSA to get the filenames and paths if there's anything else you want to replace. Also, nioverride is why everything looks messed up. It sucks ass for scaling unless you're willing to spend dozens of hours tweaking the weight painting.

There's no "fix". Replace the mod's meshes, which are LE CBBE meshes, with your own. 

In short, this isn't a bug or even unexpected behavior.

There is no sl_hormones\succubus directory. How can I replace textures in a directory that doesn't even exist? Seriously, somebody please help me with this! I'm begging you!

35 minutes ago, w234aew said:

In SE, There are some problems with YPS mod detection compared to LE (as in, detecting Hairstyle/Jewelry mod esps in SE is sometimes not great, and it has some BIG scripts), but if the tweaks are installed properly (the install folder has some jsons you have to manually place), then it significantly improves performance.

In LE I've noticed hairstyles conflicting with bikini bottoms. I imagine it's a slot conflict. Using YPS hair control bikini bottoms disappear leaving the girl in a quite unfortunate state of attire, revert to a pre hairstyle save and it appears again (I haven't experimented with turning hair control on and off again to see if that causes the invisible garments to reappear or not because bikinis haven't been a very high priority for me yet).

Also am I the only one who saw a new post in this thread by the frog and hoped it was the long awaited December update?

Edited by Balgin
19 minutes ago, Balgin said:

In LE I've noticed hairstyles conflicting with bikini bottoms. I imagine it's a slot conflict. Using YPS hair control bikini bottoms disappear leaving the girl in a quite unfortunate state of attire, revert to a pre hairstyle save and it appears again (I haven't experimented with turning hair control on and off again to see if that causes the invisible garments to reappear or not because bikinis haven't been a very high priority for me yet).

I haven't had LE installed in a long while, but if you're referring to TAWOBA and its derivatives, I remember that being an issue with DD, which majorly affected YPS when it was based on DD and Slavetats. With more recent TAWOBA versions and YPS Tweaks installed, I didn't have a problem with using both Hair Control and TAWOBA bottoms.

20 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Also am I the only one who saw a new post in this thread by the frog and hoped it was the long awaited December update?

I don't know what's expected for hormones for the next update. The last change that I see in GitHub was the quickfix for Bodymorphs/NiOverride.

Edited by w234aew

Hmm. My YPS and tweaks are up to date,. TAWOBA is only on version 83383-1-8b and DD is version 4.2 because I was concerned with some people reporting issues with DD5 conflicting with YPS piercing detection and was waiting to see if the issue was resolved in time.

If it's not a DD issue maybe it's a load order issue.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

TAWOBA is only on version 83383-1-8b

Pay in mind, when I use TAWOBA and DD together, I also shut off the "Device Hider", which is what I found caused the most issues for me.

I run DD5 and haven't had an issue AFAIK, but I'm on SE. Maybe the issue is in the background with one of the piercing slots I don't use (ex. Eyebrow, nose bridge).

Additionally, TAWOBA has branched a ton on SE, since there's different conversions and additions (SunJeong's, Pumpkin's TAWOBAE, etc.) along with various patches available for compatibility (for example, Sexlab Survival SE has a few).

TBH, "What I Usually Run" in SE is VERY different then my LE testing install (very light), or even the last time I had a full LE install (probably ~late 2018? Oldest file I still have is Heelsound from 2018. I remember running before that existed, but I'm certain there was overlap in both directions).

I used a lot more "Outfit Sets" because ESLs/ESPFEs weren't widely adopted yet, so it was easier to run into limits on individual outfits. Whereas now, with widespread adoption of ESLs, I can actually just run 90+ individual outfits esls if I want (That might be a slight exaggeration, but it's not far off; 134 non-light esps/esms, but 289 total).

Additionally, while there are definitely more "Outfit Replacer" mods in LE I think, the compatibility and widespread adoption of 3BA and BHUNP means the ones that are converted for SE are pretty much body agnostic for availability, and the ones that were developed for SE bodies (ex. BD's, Ghaan's) are in the same boat.

I regularly ran TAWOBA in LE, but in SE I only really run it when I'm testing SLS.

Edited by w234aew
8 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Well, something is messing up. The texture of PC's body stops fitting on the mesh when absorbing daedra souls.

Okay, how does it look? Is it just the skin turning a different color (ex. black/red/blue)? Because that's a feature actually.

Is it "texture-under-mesh" error? (almost looks like you can see the shadows of the individual polygons of the body on the texture)

A screenshot would make this much faster.

12 hours ago, w234aew said:

Okay, how does it look? Is it just the skin turning a different color (ex. black/red/blue)? Because that's a feature actually.

Is it "texture-under-mesh" error? (almost looks like you can see the shadows of the individual polygons of the body on the texture)

A screenshot would make this much faster.

It's like, "texture misaligns". Nipple texture not on nipple mesh, underboob shadow higher than it should be, and a strangeness at the junction joining the thighs to the pelvis. I can't get screenshots, though, because I reloaded to before I started getting banged by Sanguine and becane a chaurus queen from the Parasites mod instead.

2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

It's like, "texture misaligns". Nipple texture not on nipple mesh, underboob shadow higher than it should be, and a strangeness at the junction joining the thighs to the pelvis. I can't get screenshots, though, because I reloaded to before I started getting banged by Sanguine and becane a chaurus queen from the Parasites mod instead.

Sounds like you have the wrong textures on your body. UNP textures are for UNP bodies (UUNP, UNPB, etc.). CBBE textures are for CBBE bodies (CBBE, CBBE SMP, 3BA, etc). Check your textures.

3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

You can do "all of the above" I think (bimbo, chaurus queen, succubus), but I've only really done 2 at a time before (ex. Bimbo&Chaurus Queen, Bimbo & Succubus).

Were using the custom Bimbo Race? Or, were you using your original race (ex. Breton), but you're using a UUNP-Based Body with the Succubus Curse?

AFAIK, the basic parts of each curse are "Body-agnostic", but the Custom Bimbo Race, Succubus Body, and the Starved/Sexy features use their own custom meshes (CBBE-Based).

You can actually create bodyslide files for them by creating a copy of the "Body" project (the one you usually build in BS) in Outfit Studio, use "Save as", and aim the "Body" files at the location of the starved/sexy meshes (you can figure out their location by extracting a copy of Hormone's BSA within a separate directory).

You can even modify the "Base shape" by playing around with the sliders in Outfit Studio until you think they look accurate to the type (voluptuous for sexy, old or skinny for starved), then using the "Set as base shape" feature.

Be warned, these "Sexy/Starved base bodies" don't necessarily look good with a base preset.

I did some quick files at some point for CBBE 3BA (in SE), but they weren't good, and I typically just disable those skins in the MCM, so I don't have them anymore.

Edited by w234aew
22 minutes ago, w234aew said:

You can do "all of the above" I think (bimbo, chaurus queen, succubus), but I've only really done 2 at a time before (ex. Bimbo&Chaurus Queen, Bimbo & Succubus).

Were using the custom Bimbo Race? Or, were you using your original race (ex. Breton), but you're using a UUNP-Based Body with the Succubus Curse?

AFAIK, the basic parts of each curse are "Body-agnostic", but the Custom Bimbo Race, Succubus Body, and the Starved/Sexy features use their own custom meshes (CBBE-Based).

You can actually create bodyslide files for them by creating a copy of the "Body" project (the one you usually build in BS) in Outfit Studio, use "Save as", and aim the "Body" files at the location of the starved/sexy meshes (you can figure out their location by extracting a copy of Hormone's BSA within a separate directory).

You can even modify the "Base shape" by playing around with the sliders in Outfit Studio until you think they look accurate to the type (voluptuous for sexy, old or skinny for starved), then using the "Set as base shape" feature.

Be warned, these "Sexy/Starved base bodies" don't necessarily look good with a base preset.

I did some quick files at some point for CBBE 3BA (in SE), but they weren't good, and I typically just disable those skins in the MCM, so I don't have them anymore.

I absolutely abhor bimbofication, I use a female Nord race with a UUNP-Based body. I was teleported to Sanguine's realm, and after (female)Sanguine had sex with PC, the textures looked wonky, and the body mesh didn't seem to line up properly with, for example, the hands.

I keep thinking that it would just be easier to switch the body type to one that's compatible, but then I remember that I would then have to download different outfit replacers, and go through my mods to see which ones have options I need to change, then visit the download pages of other mods to see if there are conversions...

27 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

. I was teleported to Sanguine's realm, and after (female)Sanguine had sex with PC, the textures looked wonky, and the body mesh didn't seem to line up properly with, for example, the hands.

That sounds like an error with SD+, or the Weight Change capability Hormones has. You may want to try reloading to an earlier save before the sanguine encounter and see if it fixes it, or disable the "Weight Change" feature in the Hormones MCM.

If you don't use the Bimbo Features, but do use the Succubus Transformation (wasn't clear), it could be the mesh thing I mentioned with the succubus bodies, as having sex with sanguine is one of the ways to trigger the succubus transformation.

Edited by w234aew
27 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Lame.

Anyone playing in SE already has to replace the meshes and textures anyway (even if they use CBBE SE/SMP/3BA), since the included ones are CBBE LE.

It's just a matter of unpacking the BSA (use BSAOpt), replace Body Textures ( body, body_n, body_msn, hands, feet, face, etc) and meshes (body, feet, hands, head), and repack.

It's not hard to do, just takes a little time and patience.

Edited by w234aew