I can't seem to revert my character's body back to normal once I've received the 'Succubus Essence' power and use it to transform. I'm running PSQ with a UNP body, but none of the 'Succubus Starved/Sexy' options are clicked. I didn't use PSQ's transformation at all -- just the 'succubus essence' power once I achieved it. I'd get the message 'succubus energy is depelted' or something like that but the body remains like the one in the mod's screenshots. I'm like stuck with the hooves, wings, and horns and I don't know how to revert back to normal without going back to an older save?

1 minute ago, htszuuuuu said:

I can't seem to revert my character's body back to normal once I've received the 'Succubus Essence' power and use it to transform. I'm running PSQ with a UNP body, but none of the 'Succubus Starved/Sexy' options are clicked. I didn't use PSQ's transformation at all -- just the 'succubus essence' power once I achieved it. I'd get the message 'succubus energy is depelted' or something like that but the body remains like the one in the mod's screenshots. I'm like stuck with the hooves, wings, and horns and I don't know how to revert back to normal without going back to an older save?

I am still experimenting with the right mechanics... for now, here is what you have to do:

Have sex as a succubus until your succubus hormone rises past 70 again.

Then cast the Succubus Essence spell to return back to your human form.

38 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am still experimenting with the right mechanics... for now, here is what you have to do:

Have sex as a succubus until your succubus hormone rises past 70 again.

Then cast the Succubus Essence spell to return back to your human form.

I'll try it out later! Thanks for the tip though.

Oh man, i am not sure if i do something wrong.

So since this is a skeleton based, i wonder what is not working.

Or better, when is it working.

I have set up hormones to work with the bimbo curse, thought i do not use the bimbo race.

For the morph i use the Inflation Frame work.  That should be fine i assume.

In the framework i had it set to UUNP but as i understand it should work also in default mode.

My question is, since YPS does its thing and i get random lips and everything, when the breast inflation will actually happen.

Maybe i am inpatient and it will happen down the line. But so far, 2 days game time, nothing happened with the breast.

So am i doing anything wrong?

My body is based on BHUNP but the skeleton is the same as for everyone.

I am probably inpatient.
Character had/has a lot of sex. So i am getting the message that i am getting voluptuous. Dang.

p.s. i think it has to do with my stupidity.

As i was using custom races, something was not right so the body never changed. As a consequence, as i was not able to solve it, i just remove the custom races for now and it seems to work just fine.

Anyway, this is another case of user error. Aaahhhhh....

Edited by wutpickel
  • 2 weeks later...

Problem  report: if you have a devious device equipped on any of the slots used by the succubus body during the transform, it leaves it in a broken state after transforming back. The only way to fix it is to find the id of the rendered version and the inventory item of the device and remove them from your inventory, then equip a new device. This has to be repeated for each device on each transform cycle. So maybe add an option to not automatically transform when becoming a succubus?

7 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Are the textures for the Bimbo slavetats available in a higher resolution?

Or does anyone know some alternatives?

The belly, pubic, and trampstamp textures are rather low resolution, they appear blurry.

I did a new belly and tramp stamp texture. The pubic never bothered me. They only work on the SE version. You can convert them to DXT5 if you're on LE.

belly.dds trampstamp.dds

8 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Are the textures for the Bimbo slavetats available in a higher resolution?

Or does anyone know some alternatives?

The belly, pubic, and trampstamp textures are rather low resolution, they appear blurry.

Check Aegis' customiser patch earlier in this thread. It has some alternate bimbo tattoos.

53 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Do you roughly know what page it is on? Tried searching and can't find it...

Nope but I can do this.

Don't install everything unless you want to as the mod has been updated quite a few times since this add on was last updated. It contains some replacement scripts that do things slightly differently. The files you want should be in Core/textures/actors/character/slavetats/bimbo.

SLH Addon v1.02 LE.zip

41 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Nope but I can do this.

Don't install everything unless you want to as the mod has been updated quite a few times since this add on was last updated. It contains some replacement scripts that do things slightly differently. The files you want should be in Core/textures/actors/character/slavetats/bimbo.

SLH Addon v1.02 LE.zip 667.64 kB · 0 downloads

Cheers, you'r a star!

Missing some textures?

When I transform into my Succubus some of the textures are blue (one of the thigh bands and the two.. upper claws on the legs)... is there a way to reinstall those textures? Or should I just try to reinstall the whole mod?

Also.. I have noticed it is extremely difficult to get my sucubus hormones to increase... yet it decreases incredibly fast.  I have tried adjusting the sliders etc (turning it down to 0.2, when I am actually playing the game/advernturing and then turning it up to 1.8 when having sex) but it doesn't seem to have much effect.  Or is it because I am mostly in human form?  Just curious.  I was wondering if it would be possible to create a potion that would help increase those hormones perhaps.

Anyway.. great mod (love all your mods btw). Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:33 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

I did a new belly and tramp stamp texture. The pubic never bothered me. They only work on the SE version. You can convert them to DXT5 if you're on LE.

belly.dds 5.33 MB · 6 downloads trampstamp.dds 5.33 MB · 8 downloads

These are great! Any chance of getting new tats corrresponding to the ones from Aegis's pack?

I can definitely just repackage some ones from another pack, but these are high quality, and go great with the color scheme of my character (modified the SLH_BimboAlias to change YPS Hair so that Bimbo=Blonde, Succubus=Red, Both=Pink).

EDIT: Just in case you missed the link above and/or don't want to find it, here are the other Tattoos in the addon!

trampstamp2.dds permanent.dds pubic.dds

Edited by w234aew
On 1/16/2022 at 7:21 PM, w234aew said:

These are great! Any chance of getting new tats corrresponding to the ones from Aegis's pack?

I can definitely just repackage some ones from another pack, but these are high quality, and go great with the color scheme of my character (modified the SLH_BimboAlias to change YPS Hair so that Bimbo=Blonde, Succubus=Red, Both=Pink).

EDIT: Just in case you missed the link above and/or don't want to find it, here are the other Tattoos in the addon!

trampstamp2.dds 5.33 MB · 5 downloads permanent.dds 5.33 MB · 5 downloads pubic.dds 5.33 MB · 4 downloads

These don't interest me. Sorry. And any way, I wouldn't know what to replace them with.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

These don't interest me. Sorry. And any way, I wouldn't know what to replace them with.

I've grabbed some other mod's tats to try, if I think they look good I'll link with precise instructions for others.

AFAIK, I'm the only person who goes through and re-enables the call to Aegis's full Tats suite (DBF's version I think just uses the 3 already in the folder), so I understand you not being interested.

Edited by w234aew
21 minutes ago, w234aew said:

I've grabbed some other mod's tats to try, if I think they look good I'll link with precise instructions for others.

AFAIK, I'm the only person who goes through and re-enables the call to Aegis's full Tats suite (DBF's version I think just uses the 3 already in the folder), so I understand you not being interested.

You're not the only person who does that.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

You're not the only person who does that.

In that case, statement retracted.

TBH, given how much better foreveraloneguy's textures are, if I don't like the Tattoos I replace them with I may stop doing the re-enabling.

The two kits really don't match up well.

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

In that case, statement retracted.

TBH, given how much better foreveraloneguy's textures are, if I don't like the Tattoos I replace them with I may stop doing the re-enabling.

The two kits really don't match up well.

If you can give me some idea of what you'd like to see, I could take a look at it. I don't reenable anything, so this is all new to me. I just use whatever hormones does, except those two bugged me. And the makeup, I did new textures for those, which are really just slightly modified version of some other slavetats makeup I found.

10 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

If you can give me some idea of what you'd like to see, I could take a look at it. I don't reenable anything, so this is all new to me. I just use whatever hormones does, except those two bugged me. And the makeup, I did new textures for those, which are really just slightly modified version of some other slavetats makeup I found.

I can give you some idea by telling you what I used!

TrampStamp2: I modified the Rutah_Art "heartnwings" chest tattoo into an upper back tattoo.

This is just one idea; do as you see fit obviously; My other idea was thigh-thorn and rose tattoos, like the sanguine tattoo spreads while bimbo-succubus conversion happens.

Pubic: I used the Rutah_art pubic tattoo (heart with leaves) so that it didn't conflict with the belly tattoo you created.

This one doesn't really fit the theme, and it's only black and white; this could use improvement.

The small "use me" arrow in Aegis's isn't really a "bad" one I think, it just doesn't fit the style of the new tattoos?

Or a "Milf" tattoo or something (given the comments Honey makes after being released, wouldn't be out of the question)

Permanent: This one could technically be anything; As a demo, I made it a "Permanent" mark above the belly tattoo, in a dark purple, in the closest font I could find.

(This one is just poor quality; I used too dark of a purple, the font doesn't match, and it's not as well-blended as the belly tattoo)

Only other idea I had for this one was, if I used a thigh-rose tattoo for Trampstamp2, permanency could add color to the tattoo!

Treating them like different layers could allow this I think, if it's done right.

I've included a texture of all of my current tats arranged appropriately, and the individual ones I chose  and modified.

EDIT: I also use a different makeup texture; the ones from YPS look pretty bad in SE in my opinion. Aegis includes some YPS replacers in the addon that I repack and use.

TOTALTATS.dds trampstamp2.dds permanent.dds pubic.dds

Edited by w234aew
13 hours ago, w234aew said:

I can give you some idea by telling you what I used!

I was looking for more like the exact text you want, links to example images, that sort of thing. Showing me what you've already done and telling me basically "not this" doesn't help me understand what you're after. I can turn pretty much anything you find into tattoos, and I may be able to match fonts to an existing package, though I don't have nearly as many as I used to.