9 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Huh, okay then.

Well honestly my main thing would be is there a way to combine/make Ostim's animation selection framework work with Sexlab effect/story mods like Hormones/Sisterhood/Soulgem Preg.etc for human animations at least.

Or are the two separate ecosystems at this point with no real way to cross-patch SL Content Mods (Sisterhood) or Effect mods (Hormones, Pregnancies), with Ostim. with something like a wrapper around Ostim (Aka, when an SL animation prompt would be triggered for human animations/supported scenarios, instead trigger Ostim's animation presentation/GUI and it could keep SL effects preserved if SL's and Ostim's animations are synced, as it can call on the SL verison of the animation to flag a trigger for hormones, pregnancy.etc. just an idea tho)

Also sort of using this to ask, any recommended easy/light setups nowadays that include Sisterhood and Hormones? still building my first SE list

I don' t think anyone has created that patch. The two systems are their own eco systems with no integration, I know this because I asked last year about Ostim's as a sexlab replacer. And was told that the scripts that are here all call for sex lab specifically, otherwise the body morphs and what do not change. Hormones runs off triggers or ticker scripts that watch for scenes from sexlab and between races, Ostim doesn't have this function from what I can gather.  

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I don' t think anyone has created that patch. The two systems are their own eco systems with no integration, I know this because I asked last year about Ostim's as a sexlab replacer. And was told that the scripts that are here all call for sex lab specifically, otherwise the body morphs and what do not change. Hormones runs off triggers or ticker scripts that watch for scenes from sexlab and between races, Ostim doesn't have this function from what I can gather.  

Well what I was suggesting was have Sexlab be the "master" framework, mapping out interactions.etc with Ostim being triggered in an actual scene (if supported) with the normal SL Scene Framework being triggered as a fallback (Likely mostly for creatures/Estrus.etc).

SL would check for animation calls and the "Patch" would mediate SL and OStim, OStim being effectively "off" until called on by the patch.
The patch would call on Ostim if all the checks on a scenario come back as OK, and then run SL in the background and sync the animation stock in OStim and SL (as animations can be converted between the two iirc), so when an animation is triggered in Ostim, SL would update all associated SL mods as if that was ran through SL's Framework, just without playing the animation itself visually.

That way a player can control animations.etc via OStim, but also get the effects on Body-Morphs provided by SL mods like Hormones, Pregnancy.etc,

And because it would work on a check system to trigger Ostim, a scenario failing to make all checks could just default back to SL's normal Animation framework.

That make sense? Or is there something about how the frameworks sort out code/draw calls that make a effective interpreter framework between the two (Communicating primarily to SL, moreso reading from OStim outside of triggering it), improbable.

The main thing I could say would be performance, but as PCs get better that would get mitigated (And SL is already sort of one of the heavier background framework mods iirc, and OStim would be off when not in a scene and I don't think people necessarily mind a few FPS drops when watching something who the player's interaction is deciding if they want to pick a button or not if OStim's GUI is available)

But, asside that, I honestly wonder if there are any GUI mods for SL that sort of bring it's experience closer to OStim (For SE), you know if anything like that exists?

5 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Well what I was suggesting was have Sexlab be the "master" framework, mapping out interactions.etc with Ostim being triggered in an actual scene (if supported) with the normal SL Scene Framework being triggered as a fallback (Likely mostly for creatures/Estrus.etc).

SL would check for animation calls and the "Patch" would mediate SL and OStim, OStim being effectively "off" until called on by the patch.
The patch would call on Ostim if all the checks on a scenario come back as OK, and then run SL in the background and sync the animation stock in OStim and SL (as animations can be converted between the two iirc), so when an animation is triggered in Ostim, SL would update all associated SL mods as if that was ran through SL's Framework, just without playing the animation itself visually.

That way a player can control animations.etc via OStim, but also get the effects on Body-Morphs provided by SL mods like Hormones, Pregnancy.etc,

And because it would work on a check system to trigger Ostim, a scenario failing to make all checks could just default back to SL's normal Animation framework.

That make sense? Or is there something about how the frameworks sort out code/draw calls that make a effective interpreter framework between the two (Communicating primarily to SL, moreso reading from OStim outside of triggering it), improbable.

The main thing I could say would be performance, but as PCs get better that would get mitigated (And SL is already sort of one of the heavier background framework mods iirc, and OStim would be off when not in a scene and I don't think people necessarily mind a few FPS drops when watching something who the player's interaction is deciding if they want to pick a button or not if OStim's GUI is available)

But, asside that, I honestly wonder if there are any GUI mods for SL that sort of bring it's experience closer to OStim (For SE), you know if anything like that exists?

Not that I know of. 

24 minutes ago, Krausaid said:

Is it possible to remove the Bimbo curse at the last stage? I approach the outcast, he says that in order to change the gender, it is necessary to weaken the curse, and if it is removed, he says that this is no longer possible. Should I start the game again now?

Interactions with Outcasts is probably something I need to revisit. 

I would need more details to understand what is happening for you... things like screenshots of the menus with the debug values visible maybe.

I was waiting for a full conversion to Bimbo to continue the mission of SD and other mods. Now I would like to get rid of this curse, since I saw that Apropos and YPS stopped working. But now the Outcasts say they can't treat the last stage. I would be happy to show the error log if I could ((. (in the process of converting to bimbo, I could remove the curse, but I didn't know that then it would become permanent. And the button in the MCM to remove the curse does not work)

2 hours ago, Krausaid said:

I was waiting for a full conversion to Bimbo to continue the mission of SD and other mods. Now I would like to get rid of this curse, since I saw that Apropos and YPS stopped working. But now the Outcasts say they can't treat the last stage. I would be happy to show the error log if I could ((. (in the process of converting to bimbo, I could remove the curse, but I didn't know that then it would become permanent. And the button in the MCM to remove the curse does not work)

The last stage of the curse is permanent. No way to remove it. 

That got me thinking about adding a way to clear all curses, including Succubus and Bimbo, even after they are permanent.

Instead of an easy to reach checkbox in MCM, I added a statue at Stendarr's Beacon that you can pray to and have your curses lifted.

The statue will work in a similar way as the old altar of Kyne in Parasites.

Consider yourself lucky... my first thought was to put a statue deep in Meridia's Temple, but then I thought Stedarr would be more appropriate to cleanse Daedric influences. So it will be more accessible than delving all the way down Meridia's lair :)

72850_20210920124153_1.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That got me thinking about adding a way to clear all curses, including Succubus and Bimbo, even after they are permanent.

Instead of an easy to reach checkbox in MCM, I added a statue at Stendarr's Beacon that you can pray to and have your curses lifted.

The statue will work in a similar way as the old altar of Kyne in Parasites.

Consider yourself lucky... my first thought was to put a statue deep in Meridia's Temple, but then I thought Stedarr would be more appropriate to cleanse Daedric influences. So it will be more accessible than delving all the way down Meridia's lair :)

72850_20210920124153_1.png

Is this update out yet?

And how quickly will it get converted to SE (Was just about to think I was finished with my SE modlist lol)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 11:45 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The only reason I want out of the Bimbo curse is because the loss of control due to eye shadow and lipstick re-application occurs way too often even if YPS Immersive Fashion is configured for those to last months in-game.  (My current player sleeps regularly.)

I think the curse is not a disease and there is no need to cure it. Although the effect of the curse be stronger and more irreversible over time, the physical and psychological changes after the permanence of the bimbo curse are not strong enough. More physical changes? More clumsy effects? I can't imagine how to make these functions

Hi there for hormones se, just to confirm, other than the base requirements for hormones do i need to install anything else to get the full experience such as aegis's hotfix or the slavebridges because those look like they are meant to be for skyrim and not skyrim se and Im not sure if i should install them

hi , i'm a noob at using mods but i thought this mod could do what i want

i want that with each sex act my character does for her weight to increase, and i would like that change/increase to be immediate(more or less)

is that possible ?

the problem now is that what i want happens but it's so slow over the course of many hours

Edited by alhothiu
13 hours ago, alhothiu said:

hi , i'm a noob at using mods but i thought this mod could do what i want

i want that with each sex act my character does for her weight to increase, and i would like that change/increase to be immediate(more or less)

is that possible ?

the problem now is that what i want happens but it's so slow over the course of many hours

I think the body morphing in Hormones is slow an methodical, a little bit of sex here, a little bit of masturbation there. It took my pc 6+ months for her ass to swell up.

Edited by leesjig
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Elin-Celine said:

So what happened? Why hasn't it been updated for so long?

A long time? I hope you're joking. Hormones is one of the more recently updated mods I use, and DBF is the creator of several intricate and rather large mods that are being worked on and maintained simultaneously. Roughly 2 months since updating is actually not long at all. 

Going back to an earlier rant on the changes to slif integration, I've been thinking about how to do this in a way that gives the most options... so the idea is this:

Split the SLIF functionality by adding options to do only bodymorphs for those that don't have SLIF, an option to integrate with SLIF as in releases prior to hardcoding the morphs (Jan 2021 release would be the example I'm talking about...) by just sending slif_breast, slif_belly, and slif_butt (default modus) and lets slif figure out how much to morph and whether a slider should be reversed or not. This method is fairly light script-wise and very fast, or least I get zero lag while every NPC with a loaded 3D is morphing. Then add an option to do bodymorphs integrated with slif (morph modus). The last option is actually the worst script-load wise and extremely slow, but I guess some people want it or even prefer it. And I say it's the worst because on my i9-9900 w/ 32 gig of ram, this is the only mode that actually makes my game stutter until papyrus gets done iterating over the array(s) of morphs. And by stutter I mean I drop from a steady 60 fps to jumping between 10 and 45 fps for a minute or two while the screen just jumps around.

Anyway, something along those lines. I'm asking because I mostly like the direction hormones is going. But switching from using slif default modus to morph modus is a deal breaker, so I'm still on my Jan 2021 release. Not that there's even a tiny reason for DeepBlueFrog to care, but I wanted to throw this out there.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

A long time? I hope you're joking. Hormones is one of the more recently updated mods I use, and DBF is the creator of several intricate and rather large mods that are being worked on and maintained simultaneously. Roughly 2 months since updating is actually not long at all. 

No August update (in September). No September update in October. I presume the Frog has just been busy with other things (or has been updating things on the github file section without updating the site here recently).

Deep Blue Frog's mods are frequently updated. I wouldn't call 2 months a long time. I wouldn't call it abandonment. It does feel like a bit of a blip 'though. We're too sued to our regular monthly updates and we should take some time to remember that modders have lives too.

7 hours ago, Balgin said:

No August update (in September). No September update in October. I presume the Frog has just been busy with other things (or has been updating things on the github file section without updating the site here recently).

Deep Blue Frog's mods are frequently updated. I wouldn't call 2 months a long time. I wouldn't call it abandonment. It does feel like a bit of a blip 'though. We're too sued to our regular monthly updates and we should take some time to remember that modders have lives too.

I'm not urging the author. I just saw him publish relevant information about curse treatment some time ago. I can't wait to see the changes of this module.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:46 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You don't need to tinker with any code.

If you can give me the form IDs for the spells I can take it from there.

I have done something similar with the wings effects in Parasites.

Hey Blue, another similar thing I noticed was Estrus Spider not being recognized in the same way Estrus Chaurus is. At least in the MCM. 

On 10/16/2021 at 8:25 AM, Elin-Celine said:

So what happened? Why hasn't it been updated for so long?

On 10/16/2021 at 5:15 PM, Balgin said:

Yes... unfortunately, a heavy work schedule nuked my plans for August and September. 

I was aiming at a monthly schedule leading up to the anniversary in november but I had to adjust to external pressure.

I am not gone though, and I will keep working on these mods past November.

If anything.. the talks about the Anniversary Version breaking mods because of a version change will make me wait for a few more months before switching away from LE.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:57 PM, Papersword said:

Thank you for your time! 

The spell IDs for the base Fertility Mode 3 are: xx01B816, xx01Bf816, and xx01B81A.

For FM3 Fixes & Tweaks (basically revamps the whole mod for the better): xx0EE81D, xx0EE81E, and xx0EE81F.

PS. I should mention, I meant to ask in my original post if you *would be interested* in pushing FM3 compatibility in a new update, not as a demand.  

@Papersword Sorry for the long delay.

I am adding this compatibility check now.

Are you sure about this value? xx01Bf816

It seems very close to the first one 'xx01B816' and out of place compared to the other form values because of the 'f' in the middle.

23 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... unfortunately, a heavy work schedule nuked my plans for August and September. 

I was aiming at a monthly schedule leading up to the anniversary in november but I had to adjust to external pressure.

I am not gone though, and I will keep working on these mods past November.

If anything.. the talks about the Anniversary Version breaking mods because of a version change will make me wait for a few more months before switching away from LE.

It may be a longer wait than a few months.

According to https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/q6czcc/pc_sse_an_important_psa_regarding_skyrim/ , not just a CreationClub update, it's going to be a rewrite in VS2019, which means even fairly "consistent" mods like SKSE, the Address Library for SKSE Plugins (needed for some DLL-based mods), SSE Engine Fixes will need a much larger update.

To get a fully working SKSE and Address Library took like 4 years last time.

Honestly, If you're thinking about switching at all, I'd recommend making a backup of the current SE version (1.5.97) and turning off its steam updates (there are a few ways to do this).

Edited by w234aew
Spacing weirdness
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@Papersword Sorry for the long delay.

I am adding this compatibility check now.

Are you sure about this value? xx01Bf816

It seems very close to the first one 'xx01B816' and out of place compared to the other form values because of the 'f' in the middle.

Hey, no problem. You've poured so much effort into your mods. I would never begrudge an update drought. 

But, yes you are correct, I made a mistake. The correct FormID is xx01B818. I don't know what my fingers were doing when I typed that originally.