[REQ] Added effects plugin for Arousal

Veladarius

Since SexLab Arousal is made that it can be used with other mods easily I had this idea for a mod:

I was thinking that more visual indicators as to the aroused state of the character would be nice as well as having somewhat larger penalties for higher states of arousal were in order. While for some people having penalties to xp can be bad I really don't care how fast my character levels (I slowed it down with community uncapper). I was thinking if you could see how wet the women are (higher arousal the more it shows) but I am not sure what to do for the men. On the penalty side I was thinking that there would be a penalty to skills and being unable to gain the rested bonuses due to being distracted. I think this would compliment a number of other mods as well. 

Unfortunately I am clueless on creating textures or scripting and it might as well be backwards Chinese to me as I have not been able to figure a damn thing out. I don't think it would be difficult to implement on the character but I have no idea how it would work on NPC's.

Talk about penalty of being horny?

Well, rather than a stat punishment, I prefer to became...OUT OF CONTROL!

There is a random sex or rape mod for the NPC, but this time for the PC. When PC get horny, you don't know when he will jump to the opposite gender to have sex or rape her.

Guest kimbale

Aloha,

Ooh, yes, i want this!

I have this idea of a werewolf follower losing control and boning my main char in wolf form since the creature animations came out...

There should be at least compulsory masturbation when a character is on the highest arousal for some time.

Immediatly submitting with SLdefeat/SLsubmit would be great too.

Just going on a uncontrollable sexual rampage would ofc be the most awesome. :D

That wetness thing would be great too, boners for guys ofc! Those could be done like the cum shaders/with SOS.

looking forward,

kimbale

I figured that if there was a harsher penalty that it would push the player to tend to the needs of the character. If there was a penalty to skills it would have a more noticeable effect than just the xp penalty. I have been trying to do it myself but I really suck with anything concerning scripts and textures. I was thinking of handling the female wetness similar to how Private Needs handles the urination with an equipped item instead of like the cum effects so it would be there the entire time it lasted.

I started working on something similar as yet another modding exercise.

What I have so far is a simple mod that tracks how frequently sex acts are happening to the Player and affects the shape of the player character accordingly (in the same way of Estrus Chaurus pregnancies). The idea being a character having sex all the time would have hormone shaping her body accordingly (ok.. not biologically correct but this is SexLab we are talking about :) ).

Similarly, a lack of activity for a while returns the body to a less voluptuous stage.

I will release it if I can add some other features I am thinking about, regarding the effect of hormones on both the player and NPCs reactions.

it won't probably be as elaborate as some of the ideas above but it could be a base for anyone who wants to build on it.

What is working so far:

- Repeated orgasms affects the weight, breasts, butt and belly of female PC (belly a tiny bit, not enough to look pregnant)

- Tracks additional stats (number of orgasms total, number of daily orgasms, name and actor ID of last partner)

- SexLab arousal aware (early stages... not tested yet).

What I am working on before a release:

- Test it... a lot

- Basic masturbation spell (seriously... that should be given by default by SexLab :) )

- Wetness effect / chance of rape if high levels of activity sustained

- Perks for wearing cloth / not wearing anything at all at high levels of activity (with risks of consequences)

What I have so far is a simple mod that tracks how frequently sex acts are happening to the Player and affects the shape of the player character accordingly (in the same way of Estrus Chaurus pregnancies). The idea being a character having sex all the time would have hormone shaping her body accordingly (ok.. not biologically correct but this is SexLab we are talking about :) ).

Similarly, a lack of activity for a while returns the body to a less voluptuous stage.

I will release it if I can add some other features I am thinking about, regarding the effect of hormones on both the player and NPCs reactions.

it won't probably be as elaborate as some of the ideas above but it could be a base for anyone who wants to build on it.

What is working so far:

- Repeated orgasms affects the weight, breasts, butt and belly of female PC (belly a tiny bit, not enough to look pregnant)

- Tracks additional stats (number of orgasms total, number of daily orgasms, name and actor ID of last partner)

- Test it... a lot

- Basic masturbation spell (seriously... that should be given by default by SexLab :) )

- Perks for wearing cloth / not wearing anything at all at high levels of activity (with risks of consequences)

Evidently you haven't seen this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21812-sexlab-rnd/

Guest kimbale

What is working so far:

- Test it... a lot

Evidently you haven't seen this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21812-sexlab-rnd/

That mod doesn't use SLaroused.

I want scripted use of SLaroused in the end, making teasing NPCs ingame possible, not some "sex is excercise" mod.

What is working so far:

- Test it... a lot

That mod doesn't use SLaroused.

I want scripted use of SLaroused in the end, making teasing NPCs ingame possible, not some "sex is excercise" mod.

I have seen that mod. SexLab RND is an add-on to Realistic Needs and Diseases... which I am not using :)

The mod I am working on is using SL Aroused for that effect.

It is in fact the opposite of 'sex is exercise'.  Exercise, if anything, would make you more fit.

What I am working on is 'sex makes you sexier' (or amplifies your curves in sexual ways to make you more appealing and augment your teasing powers).

The rate of change will be eventually configurable (or set it to 0 if you want to skip the body changes altogether).

Making some progress on my little SexLab Hormones mod.

Here is a test after three days of sex deprivation - the changes are subtle but they are there. The skin color turns lighter, lips colder and weight is reduced.

I am still working on balancing the growth parameters.

In theory, the changes should be race independent. They are relative to your default skin color and mask.

More testing is required but this is getting very promising :)

post-159469-0-72832500-1382454613_thumb.png

post-159469-0-24707700-1382454621_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

I like the sound of this mod. Especially the Succubus part. From the looks of the planned features, this may turn into a succubus mod more than anything. I hope you treat the process of becoming a succubus like a disease with progression similar to that of the vampires (may I suggest that the sex changes your body but sex while infected by a succubus also furthers succubus powers and speeds transformation). Maybe even contracting it from having sex with a random succubus. Bonus points if she rapes you with her tail. 

Archived