View File

NOTE: If you are upgrading from Weight RND, You need to:

1. Stop Realistic Need and Diseases in MCM
  2. Uninstall Weight RND.
  3. Save. Restart & load your save. Then save.
  4. Install SexLab RND
  5. Restart Realistic Need and Diseases in MCM

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?

This is an addon to Realistic Needs and Diseases (RND) by perseid9. Obviously you will need RND installed for this to work. It will change the player's body weight based on their eating habits and activities.

You will also need SexLab. It will make the player a little tired after sex as well as count as an activity that will make the player lose weight. In addition, Oral sex will provide some "water" for the player.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This mod will start when RND starts and stop when it is stopped.

• The player's weight is restored to it's original value when it's stopped.
  • No configuration menu is added by this mod.

Weight Change RND monitors the hunger magic effects placed on the player by RND. It will also monitor how often the player is in combat, sprinting, and if the player is over encumbered. ( Player's inventory weight greater than max carry weight and the player is forced to walk ).

Generally:

• Gluttony will shift the player's weight up
  • Satiated & Peckish shift the player's weight towards their original weight.
  • Hungry will not shift the player's weight ( by itself. other activities will most likely shift weight down ).
  • Very Hungry & Starving will shift the player's weight down
  • Sex makes the player tired. Tiredness from sex scales with it's duration. Aggressive sex applies a multiplier.

Other factors the influence weight gain/loss besides eating.

• sex, combat, sprinting, and being over encumbered all contribute to shifting the player's weight down.
  • sleeping, sitting, will contribute to shifting the player's weight up.

Weight adjustments are calculated and applied at the end of the day and is the sum of all the player's actions. e.g. If the player spends half a day with the RND Gluttony effect applied and then spends the other half with RND Starving Effect applied, the net result would be no weight change.

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

• The weight change is limited to the in game limit of 0 to 100 of SetWeight().
  • The visual body changes are currently limited to the player's chosen body mesh.

REQUIREMENTS

UPDATING

Just replace the old files with the new. Then stop and restart RND in it's MCM menu. You'll be prompted to reset the character to it's original weight. Select yes/no depending on your preference.

If you want to put things back to the way they were before the update you can use the following console commands to set the target weight the player shifts to when peckish or satiated and the player's current appearance.

setpqv rndweight fOrigPlayerWeight {target value}

player.setnpcweight {target value}

CONFLICTS

• None verified

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SexLab, Realistic Needs and Diseases
  • Special Edition Compatible

sounds great, but somehow it doesn't work. i have all required stuff, it is after SL 1.21b and RND in the load order. i've tried to lose weight by starving for a few days. only waiting and drinking, but nothing happened. maybe a problem with enhanced character edit?? could it be?

please help me. i want this to work.

sounds great, but somehow it doesn't work. i have all required stuff, it is after SL 1.21b and RND in the load order. i've tried to lose weight by starving for a few days. only waiting and drinking, but nothing happened. maybe a problem with enhanced character edit?? could it be?

The player is not going to lose a visible amount of weight with just a few days starving. You'll only lose a few percentage points per day.

In console, check the following.

sqv RNDWeight

If you see ::ieatingHabit_var[] full of positive and negative numbers, it's working.

If the day progresses at the activity level shown in the pic for that character, starving, and fighting, and over encumbered because of lack of sleep, then at the end of the day it will be 3 to 4 points off the characters weight. From 68 to 65 or 64.

post-3866-0-18102300-1381515388_thumb.jpg

is compatable with pumping iron mod ??? i like start with weight slider on 0 and gain weight over time

Depends on how the pumping iron mod works. If it keeps track of weight within the script and actively adjust to what it thinks the value should be, then no.

does this works with sexlab 1.15b?

In theory it should. The framework interface between this mod and the SexLab has not changed. SexLab v1.2+ changed animations for the most part to work with FNIS 4.0. 

Thnx, my char starves in slavery in SD, will be an addittional resource of survival XD testing asap!

This does sound very interesting...

I'm not sure about the tiredness increase, when I played with RND I already had a hard enough time staying awake. Does it seem any worse when using this mod?

It's a change in play style. I don't think the first character I started has ever slept. 

The player is not going to lose a visible amount of weight with just a few days starving. You'll only lose a few percentage points per day.

sqv RNDWeight

If you see ::ieatingHabit_var[] full of positive and negative numbers, it's working.

If the day progresses at the activity level shown in the pic for that character, starving, and fighting, and over encumbered because of lack of sleep, then at the end of the day it will be 3 to 4 points off the characters weight. From 68 to 65 or 64.

i can't see ::ieatingHabit_var[] and it doesn't look like on your screenshot, but among other things it says quest enabled and running, so i think it's woking.

thx

In theory it should. The framework interface between this mod and the SexLab has not changed. SexLab v1.2+ changed animations for the most part to work with FNIS 4.0. 

Thnx, my char starves in slavery in SD, will be an addittional resource of survival XD testing asap!

If not, then Weight RND will definitely work.

sqv RNDWeight

i can't see ::ieatingHabit_var[] and it doesn't look like on your screenshot, but among other things it says quest enabled and running, so i think it's woking.

thx

Hit page up/down in console to scroll the output.

In theory it should. The framework interface between this mod and the SexLab has not changed. SexLab v1.2+ changed animations for the most part to work with FNIS 4.0.

If not, then Weight RND will definitely work.

but without the oral sex hidratation, is correct? cause I installed it with sightly thirsty state and no popup showed up and twice oral encounters and no change in the thirst state; thnx in advance jb!

Nevermind, after 3 rounds of just orals char got her drink XD thnx Jb!

but without the oral sex hidratation, is correct? cause I installed it with sightly thirsty state and no popup showed up and twice oral encounters and no change in the thirst state; thnx in advance jb!

It's a small change and when RND self checks it should show.

What will most likely happen though is that you'll just make up what the player loses over time or slow the loss.

It's a small change and when RND self checks it should show.

What will most likely happen though is that you'll just make up what the player loses over time or slow the loss.

Is working! Thnx so much!

another question: does sprinting, fighting and fucking only affects weight/tiredness or does it also affects hunger?

i can't find the information, maybe because i'm a bit drunk :D

Between both mods, not sure. Looking through the scripting of RND I didn't see code that alters tiredness for sprinting, fighting.

SexLab RND covers the fucking part for tiredness and cum guzzling. Plus the weight stuff.

I love this mod, really adds to my Immersion! My whoreborn did a threesome and she was wiped OUT from it! And I adjust my tiredness to 2 instead of the 4, and I figured, that was pretty realistic! lolol she got a good bit of sleep and was good to go again! 

Thank you very much for this mod :)

-C