3 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Loving the update.  Just a suggestion if it's quick or you can get to it - maybe increase Bimbo hormones by applying YPS fashion items voluntarily.  (Lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish, shaving.)

Very good idea!

I am mad I didn't think of it :)

I will see if Emily created mod events I can listen to for these applications .

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Very good idea!

I am mad I didn't think of it :)

I will see if Emily created mod events I can listen to for these applications .

She has a ticker in place that tracks fashion addiction. Maybe this could be linked into the bimbo hormone? 

She also has a gender lock ticker and potion for both male and female. I modified her .esp and have them added as random loot drops for cursed potions. 

On another note. A bit of a story. My Breton mage has just been transformed into a bimbo and so I went to Kynesgrove to see the Outcast. A dragon attacked and now she is dead. I guess I got to make my way to Solitude now and hope that Outcast is still alive. 

Tried healing the Outcast with the Bimbo spell healing hands but they are immune to it. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

On another note. A bit of a story. My Breton mage has just been transformed into a bimbo and so I went to Kynesgrove to see the Outcast. A dragon attacked and now she is dead. I guess I got to make my way to Solitude now and hope that Outcast is still alive.

I actually really like hearing about the experiences other people have with this mod. The great thing about the bimbo curse is that it can take a normally serious character and transform them so that what happens to them in other mods makes sense. Sure, the mighty Dragonborn or a crack member of the Dawnguard being taken captive by anything short of Harkon himself seems a tad unlikely...but a sex-starved bimbo?

I've actually got an idea for a Vigilant character I'd like to try out with a few of these mods, but I want to wait until the permanent bimbo curse feature is up and running; should add a nice little bit of tension to the efforts of finding a daedra heart. I think the whole Vigilant theme would also fit well with the quest in SD+ but I don't know if that's been completed yet.

1 hour ago, DarkNova50 said:

I actually really like hearing about the experiences other people have with this mod. The great thing about the bimbo curse is that it can take a normally serious character and transform them so that what happens to them in other mods makes sense. Sure, the mighty Dragonborn or a crack member of the Dawnguard being taken captive by anything short of Harkon himself seems a tad unlikely...but a sex-starved bimbo?

I've actually got an idea for a Vigilant character I'd like to try out with a few of these mods, but I want to wait until the permanent bimbo curse feature is up and running; should add a nice little bit of tension to the efforts of finding a daedra heart. I think the whole Vigilant theme would also fit well with the quest in SD+ but I don't know if that's been completed yet.

The Breton mage started off as a mage assassin for the Dark Brotherhood. Now he is a mindless bimbo looking for a daedra heart. Thankfully I found a few during a mage guild quest, just got to get to a outcast now before the curse twists the feet so she can only wear high heels. 

Slightly related bug to my feature request.  Right now, if you are applying makeup manually, if your nail polish is chipped when the "can't control your makeup" effect kicks in, it isn't cleared before the shimmery pink nail polish is reapplied and it gets stuck in the chipped state.

54 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The Breton mage started off as a mage assassin for the Dark Brotherhood. Now he is a mindless bimbo looking for a daedra heart. Thankfully I found a few during a mage guild quest, just got to get to a outcast now before the curse twists the feet so she can only wear high heels. 

Those hearts are tricky to find, though to be fair I never let myself use the ones dropping off random outcasts based off the idea of "not enough Oblivion-aligned magicka remaining." Keeps the hunt going longer.

Do you usually let the mod handle things like makeup, nails and hair? I noticed that in the recent update, the curse doesn't apply those things from YPS anymore (aside from the lipstick and eyeshadow in the very last stage). It's a bit of a shame on the nails end of things, but on the other hand the hair thing isn't really a feature I need and I find that I can usually nail the bimbo look a little better if I handle their makeup manually. Same thing with the tattoos: I've got a handful of tattoo packs where I just apply my own tramp stamps and what have you when the mod would normally apply the bog standard ones.

5 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

Those hearts are tricky to find, though to be fair I never let myself use the ones dropping off random outcasts based off the idea of "not enough Oblivion-aligned magicka remaining." Keeps the hunt going longer.

Do you usually let the mod handle things like makeup, nails and hair? I noticed that in the recent update, the curse doesn't apply those things from YPS anymore (aside from the lipstick and eyeshadow in the very last stage). It's a bit of a shame on the nails end of things, but on the other hand the hair thing isn't really a feature I need and I find that I can usually nail the bimbo look a little better if I handle their makeup manually. Same thing with the tattoos: I've got a handful of tattoo packs where I just apply my own tramp stamps and what have you when the mod would normally apply the bog standard ones.

I find yps still applies the makeup and hair effects along with the mutation to the feet so all my character can do is wear high heels. The tattoos I keep using the slave tats with the mod as it shows a characters journey because I also have PSQ installed which means after a while Sanguine trains my character into a succubus. 

My only problem I have is with the colour of the makeup that is applied as a bimbo, I will often look in racemenu and see if I can reduce the alpha down to "0" so I can apply my own colours. As a Dunmer the pink colour doesn't suit the look of the character, for humans its not so bad unless they are redguard then I run into the same problem. 

As a man in real life I have no idea on what colour eye makeup should be, but I got a feeling it should be darker to make the eyes stand out and either compliment the colour of the eyes or the outfit. I take far too long in the Racemenu at the start of the game to get the right look for each character and so looked into why my female characters looked like clowns, and so ended up reading makeup tips online. 

The only real solution to the pink colour problem is to remove that feature from the mod but introduce a new one that was mentioned above this post. Where as each time the character applies makeup via yps it adds to the bimbo hormone. Or offer a swatch of colours along with the skin and hair options, so the player can choose the colour of the makeup applied to suit the skin colour? 

Quick question - when the bimbo curse goes permanent, is there a popup in the middle of the screen or is it a status message?  And is there any way to check when it's "supposed" to happen?

...for testing purposes I may have gone AFK and left the game running for several RL hours during work.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I find yps still applies the makeup and hair effects along with the mutation to the feet so all my character can do is wear high heels. The tattoos I keep using the slave tats with the mod as it shows a characters journey because I also have PSQ installed which means after a while Sanguine trains my character into a succubus. 

My only problem I have is with the colour of the makeup that is applied as a bimbo, I will often look in racemenu and see if I can reduce the alpha down to "0" so I can apply my own colours. As a Dunmer the pink colour doesn't suit the look of the character, for humans its not so bad unless they are redguard then I run into the same problem. 

As a man in real life I have no idea on what colour eye makeup should be, but I got a feeling it should be darker to make the eyes stand out and either compliment the colour of the eyes or the outfit. I take far too long in the Racemenu at the start of the game to get the right look for each character and so looked into why my female characters looked like clowns, and so ended up reading makeup tips online. 

The only real solution to the pink colour problem is to remove that feature from the mod but introduce a new one that was mentioned above this post. Where as each time the character applies makeup via yps it adds to the bimbo hormone. Or offer a swatch of colours along with the skin and hair options, so the player can choose the colour of the makeup applied to suit the skin colour? 

Hmm. I wonder if the mod wasn't applying these things correctly because I tried installing the mods onto an existing save. I've considered trying out PSQ, but it seems like a bit of a pain getting the meshes and textures for the transformation all set up...though it would be ironic for a Vigilant to wind up being turned into a succubus.

Yeah, I've run into the same issue, as one of my favourite characters to use is a Dunmer as well. I usually end up assigning a texture to each face slot in RaceMenu, then turning them all transparent just to block YPS. Then I use an external makeup pack using the "makeup" menu in RM, which lets you layer different makeup effects together (and, in my opinion, make a prettier bimbo).

3 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Quick question - when the bimbo curse goes permanent, is there a popup in the middle of the screen or is it a status message?  And is there any way to check when it's "supposed" to happen?

...for testing purposes I may have gone AFK and left the game running for several RL hours during work.

Yes, there is a pop-up message notifying you, and you have to confirm. Note, however, that the chance of the curse becoming permanent is based off your "bimbo hormone" level, and only kicks in after fifteen days or so. Also, the permanent curse aspect of the mod isn't presently working as intended, so it's still possible to cure yourself after the curse becomes "permanent."

2 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

Hmm. I wonder if the mod wasn't applying these things correctly because I tried installing the mods onto an existing save. I've considered trying out PSQ, but it seems like a bit of a pain getting the meshes and textures for the transformation all set up...though it would be ironic for a Vigilant to wind up being turned into a succubus.

Yeah, I've run into the same issue, as one of my favourite characters to use is a Dunmer as well. I usually end up assigning a texture to each face slot in RaceMenu, then turning them all transparent just to block YPS. Then I use an external makeup pack using the "makeup" menu in RM, which lets you layer different makeup effects together (and, in my opinion, make a prettier bimbo).

PSQ transformation textures and meshes are easy to get working. Some nice PSQ transformation packs out there. 

I just copy and pasted my body textures to the folders and found some horns, tails and wings along with meshes set them up and it all works. The main PSQ page even has a dummy folder for PSQ transformation telling you the folder structure and names for each file. 

Or you could do Angrim's Apprentice along with Nikita's Succubus Lite mod from the Nexus. 

Another mod worth looking into for people using this mod and the bimbo curse, 

Which i recommend because you can fine tune pretty much everything to your hearts desire, even add buffs and debuffs if your body proportions are out of wack.

Another good which i think the creator should look into, Is Devious Training by Skyrimfet 

Why i recommend is for one simple reason, You can deform your characters body to such drastic levels from wearing certain DD devices, And it offers other various cool features too.

Okay, so, testing done.  Definitely loved the brainwashing messages.  I noticed that there was a tendency over time for the messages to drift from third person to first person, like if my horny little test bimbo were internalizing her inner blonde and having these thoughts on her own.  If that was intentional, nice touch.  If not, props to the RNG.

If I might make a suggestion, there were two messages I thought should be there that weren't.  First, some variant on "Good girl".  Just something to play off the instructions on how to be a good girl in the rest of the messages.

But even absent that, there's another that definitely needs to be added to the list if it's possible.

Spoiler

*Giggle*

8 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

Okay, so, testing done.  Definitely loved the brainwashing messages.  I noticed that there was a tendency over time for the messages to drift from third person to first person, like if my horny little test bimbo were internalizing her inner blonde and having these thoughts on her own.  If that was intentional, nice touch.  If not, props to the RNG.

If I might make a suggestion, there were two messages I thought should be there that weren't.  First, some variant on "Good girl".  Just something to play off the instructions on how to be a good girl in the rest of the messages.

But even absent that, there's another that definitely needs to be added to the list if it's possible.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the suggestions.

Adding them should be easy.

The drift from 3rd to 1st was intentional but I couldn't find a way to make it more lasting. I am still trying to show a permanent shift in mindset but that requires a lot more testing and dialogues (ideally, I would need a variation of 1st and 3rd person for each one of them and gradually give priority to one over the other).

I actually just looked at the code for the dialogs.  I could definitely put something up with some expanded ideas in somewhere between a few hours and tomorrow and even formatted properly.

Also, I don't mind the occasional third person comment continuing past the point of no return.  The magic's still there after all, even if it's long past the point of "necessity."

(I may also try my hand at a patch for the Dremora Outcast to trigger the permanency prematurely.  Both for testing and just because some girls really do just want to have fun.  Don't count on me getting to this one though.  I have next to zero CC experience.)

...huh.  I just noticed something odd about that bug with the lesbian animations.  I removed the curse from my test character to check something else, and the bimbo-horny dialogue hadn't fallen off yet.  Suddenly, no lesbian animations.  Giving proper blowjobs and titjobs and otherwise doing everything about right.  

So I turned the curse back on, but set it to preserve the actual race.  Lo and behold, everything works.  

So, just to be clear, the steps to reproduce are to turn into a bimbo, then get horny enough for dialogue to get hijacked, and all animations will be lesbian.  Bimbos of other races will work as expected.

@DeepblueFrog

What mods would you recommend for a play through with Hormones, SD, PSQ anything else? I am working on trying to make a new play setup and I would like to get your input.

I have all the DD's A, I and Ex

Cursed Loot

Cursed Chests

Hydra Slave Girls

Creature Framework with MNC

DibellaCult

SD

PSQ

YPS

Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground

Thinking about Devious Followers

and Radiant Prostitution.

Would you add anything more to the list? Just Curious about your input since you made the mod.

I would also be appreciative of anyone else chiming in as well.  

Here red is one of my thought for one of my plays.

Male egotistic sob, thanks to the war a lot of bandits roam around.  Also thanks to the war most of them are women!  (Feminized list mod) so my char decides the best way to get what he wants, money and fame and sex, is to take it.  So he begins cleaning up bandits and of course taking all the spoils, raping them, then selling the ones he doesn’t kill.  Of course he is the best and can just take what he was, so maybe eventually he finds honey and takes some more...oops.  From then on it’s now a race against his bimbo girlie desires and the cure.  Will she be fast enough.  

Now for for some things I need to think about. Most mods are for female chars, so all the comments are your pussy and tits and what not, so trying to figure out a way to ignore that kind of stuff.

46 minutes ago, kenferretus said:

Hate to be this guy, but I've been trying to find the answer to this simple question for a long minute now: Does the mod affect followers?

Please don't eat me alive. I really did look for this answer already before posting here.

Short answer - no.

Long answer - someday maybe, in a limited fashion (maybe limited to followers only, and limited to body changes and major curses).