So, about how long does it take for the final bimbo stage to trigger now? Or is it keyed off of something else? Had my character waiting around her home for a few weeks, and it didn't seem like the final stage was kicking in. It used to take about five days, right?

Anyway, thanks for the update. Looking forward to testing it out more thoroughly later on.

22 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

So, about how long does it take for the final bimbo stage to trigger now? Or is it keyed off of something else? Had my character waiting around her home for a few weeks, and it didn't seem like the final stage was kicking in. It used to take about five days, right?

Anyway, thanks for the update. Looking forward to testing it out more thoroughly later on.

The final stage should happen after 5 days or so, and the transformation should be refreshed every day.

The irreversible part of the curse is now based on your 'Bimbo' Hormone level.

After 15 days from your transformation, you will get a daily chance of being permanently transformed into a Bimbo.

The percent chance of that happening is your Bimbo Hormones. Get your hormone near 100% and it will happen right away.

You can keep your Bimbo hormone up by doing things bimbo love to do - sex mostly. Oral, anal and vaginal sex in that order impact on the hormone.

Also, remember your hormone level will decrease a little bit each day, so better keep at it to be safe.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The final stage should happen after 5 days or so, and the transformation should be refreshed every day.

The irreversible part of the curse is now based on your 'Bimbo' Hormone level.

After 15 days from your transformation, you will get a daily chance of being permanently transformed into a Bimbo.

The percent chance of that happening is your Bimbo Hormones. Get your hormone near 100% and it will happen right away.

You can keep your Bimbo hormone up by doing things bimbo love to do - sex mostly. Oral, anal and vaginal sex in that order impact on the hormone.

Also, remember your hormone level will decrease a little bit each day, so better keep at it to be safe.

Sounds good, thank you.

Also, I can confirm that it's still possible to cure the bimbo curse after receiving the message about being permanently cursed.

EDIT: I do really like those little conditioning/brainwashing messages, by the way.

Ok, so... male char is killing stuff, raping bandits, has sex with a helpless woman and his body changes.  I get a message about breasts and a slit between the legs and with every sexy act my penis grows smaller.  Body of a woman head of a man, with a floating penis. Race menu opens and if I attempt to have the gender male and switch  from bimbo then back to bimbo to fix head,...crash.  If I change race and then back to bimbo...crash if my gender is male.  With the TG curse, should I leave gender male or switch gender to female? I can easily enough give my female a penis, but will I still advance through the transgendered curse and bimbo?  I can’t play with a floating penis and a detached head. (Well I can, but it would just be ...icky and messy).   After a male has sex with Honey, and his body is transformed, what are the next steps I should take to make a TG playthrough.  I would like my head and penis attached to my body.  

Oh, and I already know it’s not you, it’s me and my set up.

So i am not noticing this feature what claims to be added, Even after multiple sex my bimbo still moans and give random thoughts like my tits are bouncing or i feel horny or i need to check my hair or running is ruining my hair. alot or pretty much the same before the update, even at a low arousal level as low as 5 i still get effects such as clumsiness, can anyone confirm if this feature is working properly on their end? Is the arousal feature working properly for you?

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So i am not noticing this feature what claims to be added, Even after multiple sex my bimbo still moans and give random thoughts like my tits are bouncing or i feel horny or i need to check my hair or running is ruining my hair. alot or pretty much the same before the update, even at a low arousal level as low as 5 i still get effects such as clumsiness, can anyone confirm if this feature is working properly on their end? Is the arousal feature working properly for you?

By ‘filled’ I mean ‘wearing a vaginal or anal plug’ from other deviious devices mods. 

DD is not required but if you have it installed you do get that bonus feature.

When I go into race menu should I be setting my gender to female or stay as a male?

Think of me as an idiot in terms off all explanations, so I can be certain that I am understanding you.

i reinstalled skeleton I’m using xp32 max skeleton ext by groovtama.

installed precachekiller. Will try testing again.

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should set it to the opposite of the gender you were before the transformation.

Ok so I think my problem was my brain.  So I’m a guy I have sex with honey I get the transgendered curse and I thought for some reason that my char gender (male to start) was supposed to stay male, while the body became female.  This of course led to mesh and skeleton stupidity.  

So, I select female now because I was a male and then use sos to add unp which as I have more sex as a woman will cause my penis to shrink until eventually it disappears and I’m a full on woman? 

Then continue trying to cure cure myself or suffer the bimbo forever.

1 hour ago, asmondar said:

Ok so I think my problem was my brain.  So I’m a guy I have sex with honey I get the transgendered curse and I thought for some reason that my char gender (male to start) was supposed to stay male, while the body became female.  This of course led to mesh and skeleton stupidity.  

So, I select female now because I was a male and then use sos to add unp which as I have more sex as a woman will cause my penis to shrink until eventually it disappears and I’m a full on woman? 

Then continue trying to cure cure myself or suffer the bimbo forever.

Exactly.

Body change options are limited in the game, do the best I could do was to first change you in a female with male genitals.

I have an idea to improve that mechanic but it requires me to finish the new hormonal system first.

1 minute ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Are the hormone levels working in the mod now? 

If so how do you reduce male/female hormones or increase their levels? What triggers those changes? 

That's still under construction.

Next time I focus on Hormones, I will take each hormone in the game and make sure they work well.

Right now, I am doing that with each parasite in Kynes Blessing, improving the stories of that mod and adding to the main quest in SD+

But am i suppose to still be getting thoughts and clumsiness events at a low arousal level? Shouldn't the thoughts only happen when you are atleast a bit significantly aroused, Because from what i am experiencing new save or not the thoughts start as soon as you are turned into a bimbo and occur after a moan, every so hour. But i thought arousal was suppose to tie into how often these occurrences triggered, Even at arousal of 20 i still drop weapons when hit sometimes. I don't think this was your intention since the mcm specifically states "Drop items when aroused" yet that still happens even when it shouldn't. This is an issue i have experience since the previous versions i used in the past. As for the plugs i am going to test rather they do actually reduce clumsiness and thoughts from happening. 

Just thought I'd mention that this latest version of the mod doesn't seem to apply nail polish from the YPS mod anymore, and the lipstick and eye shadow seem to be applied after about 15 days or so, rather than during the second day. The character's feet also don't seem to get deformed during the final stage of the curse anymore either.

Hopefully all this feedback doesn't come across as overly negative. I think it's simply because people enjoy your collection of mods.

On that note, do you suppose the permanent bimbo curse thing might be addressed in a patch soon-ish? Or is that something you're looking to address in the next version of the mod later down the road?

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

But am i suppose to still be getting thoughts and clumsiness events at a low arousal level? Shouldn't the thoughts only happen when you are atleast a bit significantly aroused, Because from what i am experiencing new save or not the thoughts start as soon as you are turned into a bimbo and occur after a moan, every so hour. But i thought arousal was suppose to tie into how often these occurrences triggered, Even at arousal of 20 i still drop weapons when hit sometimes. I don't think this was your intention since the mcm specifically states "Drop items when aroused" yet that still happens even when it shouldn't. This is an issue i have experience since the previous versions i used in the past. As for the plugs i am going to test rather they do actually reduce clumsiness and thoughts from happening. 

40 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

Just thought I'd mention that this latest version of the mod doesn't seem to apply nail polish from the YPS mod anymore, and the lipstick and eye shadow seem to be applied after about 15 days or so, rather than during the second day. The character's feet also don't seem to get deformed during the final stage of the curse anymore either.

Hopefully all this feedback doesn't come across as overly negative. I think it's simply because people enjoy your collection of mods.

On that note, do you suppose the permanent bimbo curse thing might be addressed in a patch soon-ish? Or is that something you're looking to address in the next version of the mod later down the road?

Thanks.

I will investigate both issues and see what makes the mod behave that way.

Thoughts an clumsiness should still happen at low arousal levels, but with a low frequency.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.

I will investigate both issues and see what makes the mod behave that way.

Thoughts an clumsiness should still happen at low arousal levels, but with a low frequency.

For what i noticed it doesn't seem to matter if im at low or high arousal they trigger all at the same frequencies,

Last thing i was wondering how long does it take without sex to get the your pussy feels empty message?

And I don't know how well this mod works alongside fill her up or other cum inflation mods. But it would be nice if being filled all the time from a cum inflation mod would also reduce bimbo tendencies from happening. 

On a side a nice feature would be a way to completely reset the mod, since even when resetting colors and hormones, The sex stats still stay the same it seems. And i wish i could completely wipe away all prior hormones progress stuff without starting a new game.

i have like 1899 sex acts from the almost 400 hour save i have. But i'd like to be able to delete those stats.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

On a side a nice feature would be a way to completely reset the mod, since even when resetting colors and hormones, The sex stats still stay the same it seems. And i wish i could completely wipe away all prior hormones progress stuff without starting a new game.

i have like 1899 sex acts from the almost 400 hour save i have. But i'd like to be able to delete those stats.

Sounds a bit like Sexlab Stats Manipulator to me. I've used it in the past to ramp up a bimbo's sexual proficiency to Grandmaster in all areas before. Might be worth looking at.

9 hours ago, macnchz said:

not seeing many demora outcasts as much?  am I just paranoid?  

I have noticed this as well. 

I had to save one at Morvungser fort where you go to meet Sanguine in his Nigh to Remember quest. Otherwise the mages would of killed her. The poor outcasts really need some spells, weapons and armour other than the fist they use. 

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had to save one at Morvungser fort where you go to meet Sanguine in his Nigh to Remember quest. Otherwise the mages would of killed her. The poor outcasts really need some spells, weapons and armour other than the fist they use. 

I did not change their distribution I don't think. I gave them hoods. I can look into giving them spells.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This started happening to me in an old save even some disappear like the kynegrove lady but i randomly came across a new outcast that i never seen before around the tundra area of skyrim.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I did not change their distribution I don't think. I gave them hoods. I can look into giving them spells.

yes, this has been awhile back, not just with this update.  I also miss the stray dogs following my character around (not as assigned followers or anything the character did).  Makes turning into a succubus a pain unless you meet up with sanguine often.  

Love your mods -  I have been using them since forever.   Thank you for keeping it all going!!  Tremendous work.