19 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This also happens to Honey as well sometimes. Not sure why. 

You use textures with 4096 size. Skyrim LE has sometimes a problem with them. You need to downscale your textures and meshes to 2048x2048.

Download the ordinator tools and downsize all your textures. The tools is not able to follow symbolic links. So you are screwd, if you used a mod manager, the utilities from hell. They are all crap.

I am trying a playthrough using Puppet Master as a succubus and was wondering do I need to enable of the spell options in puppet master before they are added by Hormones or will they just show up as and when the Hormones mod calls for them? 

I am also using the Obscure patches version of Puppet Master. 

On 10/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, AkiKay said:

Whats up with these Bimbo eyes ? The Eyebrows are in the middle of the eyes. I have to put the Eyes down really low to get them to look good. Doesn´t even look alright on the Standard Bimbo.

I'm encountering this too. The eyelashes appear to be misplaced and shifted down for some reason. This mod doesn't have some sort of conflict with body mods like CBBE or something, does it? It seems that the entire eye has been shifted downward. Attempting to manually correct this has shifted the eyes of every other race upward.

Meet Bimbo Larisa. 

I am trying a playthrough as a bimbo who gets turned into a succubus. Just not sure how this will effect the mod though as already my hair keeps turning to blond and back to red again when I reload. I may have to cure the curse before I continue because the spells from puppet master are not showing up even at 30 deadric corruption and 100 libido. 

Just a thought on progressing through this mod with the deadric corruption and succubus option. If the succubus option is switched on at a certain point I feel that the player should be gender locked to female. 

20190303084328_1.jpg

If your skin becomes too dark from too much sex, you can try to pick a very light color for the aroused stage (grey or light brown works well for a 'tan' look) and reduce the pigment hormone as low as possible to minimize the effect.

I am aware of the hair color issue - I am trying to find the right balance between the red from the Alicia/Sanguine quest, the blonde from the bimbo quest and the succubus hair color. Right now, these conflict with each other.

The yes, and the bimbo race, are a failed attempt at making a good bimbo shape. Right now, I can only recommend to NOT use the bimbo race and let the curse apply to your normal race instead. I will have to revisit that one day.

Hormones is still in early development after all this time. It is my most experimental mod and suffers from not enough testing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 9:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If your skin becomes too dark from too much sex, you can try to pick a very light color for the aroused stage (grey or light brown works well for a 'tan' look) and reduce the pigment hormone as low as possible to minimize the effect.

I am aware of the hair color issue - I am trying to find the right balance between the red from the Alicia/Sanguine quest, the blonde from the bimbo quest and the succubus hair color. Right now, these conflict with each other.

The yes, and the bimbo race, are a failed attempt at making a good bimbo shape. Right now, I can only recommend to NOT use the bimbo race and let the curse apply to your normal race instead. I will have to revisit that one day.

Hormones is still in early development after all this time. It is my most experimental mod and suffers from not enough testing.

yeah about that, Even if i have no sex the skin color still gets darker each day.

40 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Does anyone know if you can get SL Hormones to apply to followers too?

Not yet... I originally created Hormones with references to the Player hardcoded everywhere.

Over time, I replaced these references with the goal of applying the effects to selected NPCs like followers.

I am still a long way from making that work but that's the goal eventually.

45 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not yet... I originally created Hormones with references to the Player hardcoded everywhere.

Over time, I replaced these references with the goal of applying the effects to selected NPCs like followers.

I am still a long way from making that work but that's the goal eventually.

Looking forward to it man, thanks for all the great work!

On 3/24/2019 at 7:22 PM, Malos323 said:

So, I have an idea for either a feature/Sexlab Story or add-on mod.

Why not have a curse where your character gets turned into a female at night like a werewolf?

And your arousal is kicked through the roof during the period of time?

Dude a WereBimbo that would be sick.

On 3/24/2019 at 6:22 PM, Malos323 said:

So, I have an idea for either a feature/Sexlab Story or add-on mod.

Why not have a curse where your character gets turned into a female at night like a werewolf?

And your arousal is kicked through the roof during the period of time?

Unfortunately, a sex change is a more traumatic experience in Skyrim.

Since I couldn't fix face morph issues, you would have to be bumped into showracemnu every single time. That would get old fast.

In theory, someone could write a small mod already to turn a male player into a female at night, or for a certain duration, or until a certain task is complete. All the mods events and hooks are there in Hormones for that already.

I even tried originally with a transformation effect like a werewolf curse, using a custom race where the male and female meshes were inverted. That worked great until you tried on an armor and found yourself with a male armor on female head, hands and feet, with all the clipping and gaps you can imagine.

If Skyrim had a unique skeleton capable of both male and female morphs, my work with Hormones would be simplified tremendously.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately, a sex change is a more traumatic experience in Skyrim.

Since I couldn't fix face morph issues, you would have to be bumped into showracemnu every single time. That would get old fast.

In theory, someone could write a small mod already to turn a male player into a female at night, or for a certain duration, or until a certain task is complete. All the mods events and hooks are there in Hormones for that already.

I even tried originally with a transformation effect like a werewolf curse, using a custom race where the male and female meshes were inverted. That worked great until you tried on an armor and found yourself with a male armor on female head, hands and feet, with all the clipping and gaps you can imagine.

If Skyrim had a unique skeleton capable of both male and female morphs, my work with Hormones would be simplified tremendously.

Hmm, could it be possible to have Hormones upon setup of the Bimbo or Sexchange curse in the MCM, force you to make a Female preset in Racemenu? As it is a requirement for Sexlab Framework last time I checked, or is just commonly used to where it's a soft requirement?

And then you could use Hormones to draw off of an Assigned preset in Homrones, and just do an automated swap to Racemenu, force the preset, and back?

I think I remember there being a mod, or way to bypass/ keep the name and automatically go back to the game.

Any idea when we might see the "permanently cursed" feature added to this mod? I use this mod exclusively for the bimbo curse, and I sort of like the idea of having a time limit attached to the cure.

This one's just an idea I had about the connectivity between Hormones and Sanguine's: what if Sanguine actually confiscated any daedra hearts you had on you when you went to Dreamworld, or sent squads of Dremora after you to intentionally curse you? I know a lot of people might not appreciate that sort of thing, so maybe it would have to be an optional component, but I'm just thinking of ways the bimbo curse could be applied more aggressively, rather than the player seeking it out.

Anyway, I definitely appreciate the amount of work you clearly put into your mods.

man i am not sure why but on my most used save i noticed that the message "you squeeze your legs with arousal" Plus the tripping events are not activating at all even with arousal set to 100, Which is weird since droping weapons and the random notifications still work fine, I'm wondering if some other mod or perhaps something i did on my part has caused this. Since this issue is not present in a new save ?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Coming soon to Hormones - a happy bimbo is a plugged bimbo.

Reduce the frequency of clumsiness events by keeping her holes filled at all times.

Interesting, will the changes to Hormones come along with the update to Sisterhood?

Or will the next Sisterhood update come before the Hormones update (The one where Hormonal changes themselves can cause the gender curse)

8 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Interesting, will the changes to Hormones come along with the update to Sisterhood?

Or will the next Sisterhood update come before the Hormones update (The one where Hormonal changes themselves can cause the gender curse)

I will release my current chnages across all mods at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Malos323 said:

nice, still expecting this weekend for the release?

I am still finishing some testing.

It will all depend on how busy I get RL tomorrow.

If I can't make that deadline, I will try to release them during the week at the latest.

I have my characters body colour tinted to go purple after sex. I am playing a Breton at the moment and her skin goes a kind of bluish pink colour. Is this normal? 

In the last version of hormones my character turned a red colour like Sanguine when I set it to red. Has the colour swatches been mixed better or do they not apply a solid colour in the new version? 

For some reason i can't find Dremora Outcast anymore in my main save, I have about 400 hours and beaten the main quest, So idk if that has something to do with it, But even the Dremora at Kynegrove has disappeared, The only one that is still active is the one by Dragon's Bridge, Would they despawn if i was to manually spawn one in through the console?

Also can't wait for the new update tho i might need to use a new save for it since  i think the previous SL Hormones have baked their scripts into my main save. Since i found a random SLH script located in my script folder from a old version and i think that may have caused some of the weird issues i am experiencing in the main save like the tripping function not working. Oh well i am going to play Bruma Beyond Skyrim mod for the next playthrough as a slutty bimbo of course.