Hi, very promising sounding mod. 
I know, this might be a bit of a stretch but do you think it possible to hook the events from this mod to PCHSwartimes a daughters tale?
I know the situation around monoman is a bit critical right now, but I really would like to utilise the features from this mod in wartimes scenario.

Anyways, even if its not possible, I might try out this mod in a loadorder without wartimes :)

wish you all the best for further development of this mod.

I'm seeing repeated prompting for spit/swallow in one stage of one scene. I think the behaviour is supposed to be once per scene, or did I misunderstand that? All else seems to be working great.

It would be nice to have a toggle for female cum on/off and also one for the whole mod (mainly because of its reliance on a popup/modal dialog, there will times when that's a bit intrusive but not worth the headache of a full uninstall + Fallrim surgical operation).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 9:28 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

When you're back working on this, please think about adding the mechanism from SLS to save cum for later when you're hunger goes up and there's no one around to sate that hunger. And maybe even add the vials into some loot lists.

I love this idea.  I wonder though if it makes more sense, given that the mod already takes advantage of some FHU functions, for it to hook into FHU's Cum Ingredients feature to use the bottles of cum the player expels to satisfy cum hunger.

Just a user though so I don't know how practical that would be.

On 11/4/2023 at 9:59 PM, Dasha117 said:

/shrug just sky ui issues. just play. it will work. eventually the MCM will show.

I have a question: What do I do if it refuses to show up? I already 4 hours in my save and it just doesn't show anything at all.
Update: Mod works fine in new save game. But I want to keep playing my old save. Is my old save fucked beyond redemption? Can I do anything about it?

Edited by DeathHead999

[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] _CSN_PlayerAliasScript: OnPlayerLoadGame
[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] ERROR: _CSN_CumHandler.RegisterListeners() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE015D75)]._CSN_PlayerAliasScript.Maintenance() - "_CSN_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 30
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE015D75)]._CSN_PlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_CSN_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 26
[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] _CSN_InterfaceSlso: PlayerLoadsGame

That's wired.In  _CSN_CumHandler.pex you know the first line of Function RegisterListeners()  is Debug.Trace.But the log didn't include that line.That means the Function didn't run at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 3:36 PM, fodz said:

What do you mean by "as well", it doesn't work with what other. Should I get an option to swallow in this mod with SLSO?

As mentioned, this is not really intended to work with SLS. technically it SHOULD work with SLS installed, but the two will not interface with each other. I do not use SLS and I do not plan to add support for it as SLS is just too difficult to work with as it is so large.

On 12/4/2023 at 2:08 AM, memati? said:

Hi, very promising sounding mod. 
I know, this might be a bit of a stretch but do you think it possible to hook the events from this mod to PCHSwartimes a daughters tale?
I know the situation around monoman is a bit critical right now, but I really would like to utilise the features from this mod in wartimes scenario.

Anyways, even if its not possible, I might try out this mod in a loadorder without wartimes :)

wish you all the best for further development of this mod.

That mod did sound interesting but i never player it. So I do not know what it really does. I do not plan to interface with it. but if you are a modder, feel free to edit my stuff to add support for it. if it works, then i can always role it into the mod officially with credit given.

On 12/7/2023 at 7:36 PM, veebars said:

I'm seeing repeated prompting for spit/swallow in one stage of one scene. I think the behaviour is supposed to be once per scene, or did I misunderstand that? All else seems to be working great.

It would be nice to have a toggle for female cum on/off and also one for the whole mod (mainly because of its reliance on a popup/modal dialog, there will times when that's a bit intrusive but not worth the headache of a full uninstall + Fallrim surgical operation).

I think if continuous cum mode is disabled, it will prompt you on each cum. if continuous cum mode is enabled, then you are only asked once so you are not prompted every few seconds.

On 12/10/2023 at 10:28 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

When you're back working on this, please think about adding the mechanism from SLS to save cum for later when you're hunger goes up and there's no one around to sate that hunger. And maybe even add the vials into some loot lists.

I did some of this, but only if you have Cum Alchemy installed. problem is that there are tooooo many mods that add "cum bottles". so would I make my own? would I just randomly pick one of the mods cum bottle versions? it was a bit too complicated so I decided to just add support to the mod I use... Cum Alchemy. Link to it is on the main page.

On 12/11/2023 at 6:41 AM, Bizarro said:

Any chance to disable some interactions with F/F encounters? Or at least make it so animation tags like scissoring and so don't actually trigger the cum dialog?

It would not be too hard to disable the popup for F/F encounters. would be to add a MCM option like(disableFF). then in CumHandler around line 374 add a " || MCM.disableFF". However I am not currently developing at all. bit too busy with life, so unless it is a game breaking but I will just toss this on the TODO list.

On 12/19/2023 at 5:54 PM, Dez65 said:

I love this idea.  I wonder though if it makes more sense, given that the mod already takes advantage of some FHU functions, for it to hook into FHU's Cum Ingredients feature to use the bottles of cum the player expels to satisfy cum hunger.

Just a user though so I don't know how practical that would be.

This is a bit more involved than it may seem. I could simply add a listener for consumed items by the player, then check if the item is said cum. but this adds a lot of overhead. It was on the TODO this for when/if I figured out how to handle cumPotions outside of cumAlchemy mod.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:53 PM, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Can we please get support for Last Seed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56393
This is the needs mod that was campfire and frostfall were made to go with.

Probably not.. to be honest.. I really.. really... really.. hate that guys mods and his modding style. makes it super difficult to add support for his mods. The thought of touching another one of his just gives me nightmares. to add support for his mods you not only need to have his source code like normal mods that I interface with, but you have to include allll the ones he provides support for or depends on. some he doesnt even list in his mod page. others he directly doesnt supply, so you have to use pex decompiler and then edit it... honestly the guys mods are a nighmare and I refuse to touch them again. Even knowing I added some support for frostfall makes my mod feel dirty.

On 1/2/2024 at 4:27 AM, 117xxx said:

[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] _CSN_PlayerAliasScript: OnPlayerLoadGame
[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] ERROR: _CSN_CumHandler.RegisterListeners() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE015D75)]._CSN_PlayerAliasScript.Maintenance() - "_CSN_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 30
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE015D75)]._CSN_PlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_CSN_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 26
[01/02/2024 - 05:13:13PM] _CSN_InterfaceSlso: PlayerLoadsGame

That's wired.In  _CSN_CumHandler.pex you know the first line of Function RegisterListeners()  is Debug.Trace.But the log didn't include that line.That means the Function didn't run at all.

This is saying that the CumHandler quest object is not ready yet on the load. these trace logs can be a little confusing if you are not used to them, but this error is essentially saying the cumHandler object in _CSN_PlayerAliasScript is null. meaning for some reason the quest is not attached to the player yet. i'd try a reload or a new game. not sure what went wrong.

7 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Probably not.. to be honest.. I really.. really... really.. hate that guys mods and his modding style. makes it super difficult to add support for his mods. The thought of touching another one of his just gives me nightmares. to add support for his mods you not only need to have his source code like normal mods that I interface with, but you have to include allll the ones he provides support for or depends on. some he doesnt even list in his mod page. others he directly doesnt supply, so you have to use pex decompiler and then edit it... honestly the guys mods are a nighmare and I refuse to touch them again. Even knowing I added some support for frostfall makes my mod feel dirty.

Damn I've waited so long for someone to make this mod, just to get cock blocked again.
Thanks anyways I guess, I hope you change your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 4:47 AM, Dasha117 said:

Thanks, was able to find the esl for it due to this. it will take a bit, but I can look into hooking it in. no promises as to when i will get to it

never used it. will take a bit to interface with it. no promises though. will get to it if bored.

Edit: remembered that fill her up mod has an option to add a cum "ingredient" to your inventory when you purge it out of you... i would just use that feature.  Granted i do not think it ties into any alchemy but that is a FHU mod problem lol

hmm, must have been set to dragon for that amount. the max values are hardcoded in _CSN_CumHandler.psc:GetLoadSize() +/- 25%. the new version I uploaded last night has the following:

Reveal hidden contents
animal New Values min swallow max swallow
fox 0.5 1 1
human low 1.5 1 1
human high 3.75 1 2
dog 10 2 4
horse 15 3 6
elephant 22.5 4 9
pig(dragon) 30 5 11

Values are proportional accurate to what each "animal" can actually produce. if you are a degenerate and want to know the mL values... normalization factor i used was 4. so mult by 4. the only ones I fudged a bit were the human ones... humans just produce too little compared to the rest so they are on the higher limits as to what is possible for humans where as the rest are around the average.

Swallow value varies between 14 - 21 mL, normalized is 3.5. The old swallow factor was 0.5 to 1.5. Also the old total max load for dragon was 50 which was just too high. Dragon load size is based on pigs due to them being the animal that produces the most(100mL to 500mL).

if i get bored I will interface frostfall.. no promises

Sorry for late follow-up re. vanilla survival. Thanks for putting it in! I think when I looked at it, the hunger part was working fine, but when a female PC was in the male gender role, in the male animation position, it was still asking whether to spit or swallow. I didn't do a lot of testing and maybe I have some conflict, so I don't want to waste your time if I can't provide a proper bug report with details. It's still in my load order, so next time I play, I'll pay attention and see if I can provide more details. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

When I installed this mod, it seemed to completely overwrite and delete the cum amounts of each race set by Fill Her Up, which I assume was intentional, and now every NPC and creature cums the same amount. Except now it seems that the only way for me to change the cum amounts is to do it in a .json file, and I don't know how to do that. How do I prevent this mod from overwriting FHU in this regard?

19 hours ago, DadPrefersDads said:

seemed to completely overwrite and delete the cum amounts of each race set by Fill Her Up

I have both mods installed with CumSwallowNeedsAddOn v1.4.8 in higher MO2 priority than Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96V.  MO2 does not report that this mod overwrites FHU.  

On 2/8/2024 at 1:53 PM, Dez65 said:

I have both mods installed with CumSwallowNeedsAddOn v1.4.8 in higher MO2 priority than Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96V.  MO2 does not report that this mod overwrites FHU.  

Yeah, apparently this mod just somehow fucked with FHU's "quests", whatever those are, because once I selected the Reset Quests option in the FHU MCM it started working perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Unknown22923 said:

image.png.a2252806e549428abbf3d63ca882ea72.png

Not sure if it just for me, havent tested the mod yet so i dont know if its harmless or not yet.

Sorry about that, was a fomod error. moved the SE/AE version of the esp from the Base folder to its own folder.. but forgot to remove the copy instruction from the base part of the fomod. it would still work, but I fixed it and re-uploaded v1.4.9

26 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Sorry about that, was a fomod error. moved the SE/AE version of the esp from the Base folder to its own folder.. but forgot to remove the copy instruction from the base part of the fomod. it would still work, but I fixed it and re-uploaded v1.4.9

just returned after a quick test and wanted to say it seems to be harmless, but you beat me to it ^^' 

So far no issues, even added mid game  :D  great job