52 minutes ago, Unknown22923 said:

just returned after a quick test and wanted to say it seems to be harmless, but you beat me to it ^^' 

So far no issues, even added mid game  :D  great job

Thanks, I always appreciate testers. As odd as it may seem, I do not actually play the game... Last time I actually played the game was like in October lol. I just don't have much time nowadays, so I rely on everyone to basically do my testing for me.

2 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Thanks, I always appreciate testers. As odd as it may seem, I do not actually play the game... Last time I actually played the game was like in October lol. I just don't have much time nowadays, so I rely on everyone to basically do my testing for me.

I see then you have my extra thanks for maintaining a mod in these times, i decided to go SSE from LE a few weeks ago and damn is there a lot of broken mods dues to latest Skyrim update x.x

• 3 weeks later...

regarding the new update, any thought on making a recipe instead? by that i mean since FHU already have a option to give its own ingredient after deflate, so if you couldnt hook it directly into FHU without it sending out any external event during deflate, why not just turn those FHU ingredient into usable CSNA potion? it is cuz of dependency concern?

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2024 at 11:41 PM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

regarding the new update, any thought on making a recipe instead? by that i mean since FHU already have a option to give its own ingredient after deflate, so if you couldnt hook it directly into FHU without it sending out any external event during deflate, why not just turn those FHU ingredient into usable CSNA potion? it is cuz of dependency concern?

Not a bad idea. I can think about that. I have not made recipes before but it is something I can look into.

edit: realized why i didnt do this method. I use mods that add races/beasts and if the race is unknown to FHU it gives you the same mysterious cum item. My mod uses a simple json file as a lookup. so I can easily map a corresponding cum item to a new race. Also the way FHU decides on what cum item you get is not even based on the race of the cum... it is essentially some random nonsense...

edit2: Since Baka is no longer working on LL/NSFW mods, I decided to just edit his version of FHU (1.96). I am editing it to keep track of cum amounts, who they belong to. When you deflate it will account for each race and send a deflation event for each races cum that gets expelled. I will be hooking into that event to add cum bottles(no cum bottles for anal cum). I am also taking another crack at editing Fertility mod. currently you can tell fertility that sperm has been added and who the father is, but you can not assign how much. it is a random 1-300 value for the amount... I am simply adding a new event handler where you can specify the cum amount. Will edit FHU to use this one instead. This way the cum values can go from my mod, to FHU to Fertility. no re-making the wheel, just editing these mods to go the extra mile.

This will take me a while to do.. I have made the Fertility mode changes, most of the changes to my mod, and about half the changes to FHU... FHU is very large and complicated, so this will take me weeks to do and test.

Edited by Dasha117
On 3/17/2024 at 7:29 AM, Dasha117 said:

Not a bad idea. I can think about that. I have not made recipes before but it is something I can look into.

edit: realized why i didnt do this method. I use mods that add races/beasts and if the race is unknown to FHU it gives you the same mysterious cum item. My mod uses a simple json file as a lookup. so I can easily map a corresponding cum item to a new race. Also the way FHU decides on what cum item you get is not even based on the race of the cum... it is essentially some random nonsense...

edit2: Since Baka is no longer working on LL/NSFW mods, I decided to just edit his version of FHU (1.96). I am editing it to keep track of cum amounts, who they belong to. When you deflate it will account for each race and send a deflation event for each races cum that gets expelled. I will be hooking into that event to add cum bottles(no cum bottles for anal cum). I am also taking another crack at editing Fertility mod. currently you can tell fertility that sperm has been added and who the father is, but you can not assign how much. it is a random 1-300 value for the amount... I am simply adding a new event handler where you can specify the cum amount. Will edit FHU to use this one instead. This way the cum values can go from my mod, to FHU to Fertility. no re-making the wheel, just editing these mods to go the extra mile.

This will take me a while to do.. I have made the Fertility mode changes, most of the changes to my mod, and about half the changes to FHU... FHU is very large and complicated, so this will take me weeks to do and test.

oof, wish you best of luck on all that, that is well beyong my level of modding. I asked about recipe compromise cuz that was actually something i did before, basically just making a patch of sorts so FHU cum can be turned into Cum alchemy potion and gets recognized by Survival... it was a really simple and shitty method, not elegant at all but it works, and i didnt care all that much lol. but i do see where introducing new race, and having distinction between them, and even potentially keep track of the amount, will quickly make this method fall apart

Edited by normal24yearoldstudent
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 6:29 AM, Dasha117 said:

Thank you for the continued work friend. Being able to set an amount or range for the sperm amounts that go to fertility would be awesome.

Posted (edited)
On 3/17/2024 at 7:29 AM, Dasha117 said:

Update: Had more time to work on this and dig into more of FHU code... and omph.. The FHU mod has known flaky bugs around belly inflation and actual cum values... I found one reason why... the code just sucks. Feels like it was either done by someone who was not familiar with it and just patched their way around or got completely confused but got it to a state where it was "working" and just gave up on it and posted it. I am first focusing on just fixing the bugs I need to in order to get the path I want working so I won't fix it all but dam.. The specific bug I am fixing is baisically the case when your belly shows no inflation but you still have anal/or vag cum in you... anyway I am still a few weeks out from having a working prototype. I only get a day or so every other week to work on it. planning to actually play the game a bit once I make this update, so I will not need to leave it up to everyone else to test it out for me.

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Update: Had more time to work on this and dig into more of FHU code... and omph.. The FHU mod has known flaky bugs around belly inflation and actual cum values... I found one reason why... the code just sucks. Feels like it was either done by someone who was not familiar with it and just patched their way around or got completely confused but got it to a state where it was "working" and just gave up on it and posted it. I am first focusing on just fixing the bugs I need to in order to get the path I want working so I won't fix it all but dam.. The specific bug I am fixing is baisically the case when your belly shows no inflation but you still have anal/or vag cum in you... anyway I am still a few weeks out from having a working prototype. I only get a day or so every other week to work on it. planning to actually play the game a bit once I make this update, so I will not need to leave it up to everyone else to test it out for me.

Both branches of your current project sound great to me.  Also, if you succeed in cleaning up FHU, I think an absolute shit-ton of people would be singing your praises.  :)

Thank you for your efforts!

5 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

Both branches of your current project sound great to me.  Also, if you succeed in cleaning up FHU, I think an absolute shit-ton of people would be singing your praises.  :)

Thank you for your efforts!

Thanks, I put in a bit of effort today, so I will probably put up a test version soon for those who want to play with it. I have not had the time yet to boot up a game and test it all out (I have not played in like 6months). I plan to do actual testing of the new version(1.5.1) when i can find the time over the next week or so.

it is a first pass which I think is good enough. There are definitely more bug fixes and stuff I can add to FHU and/or fertility. Like I would like for fertility to track more than 1 potential father at a time. for now I made FHU do this, but it is not really something FHU should be doing. I am making the FHU/fertility changes another optional in the FOMOD.

Hey again,

---------------------

I was using this with SLS but with the cum function disabled in SLS and had this mod taken care of it, turns out SLS still give you a pop up box asking if i wanna swallow or not, at the same time your mod says in the background that i did swallow without me pressing any button, it doesn't seem to break anything other than the immersion ofc.

Maybe solution? not sure if your mod can check if SLS is installed and wait for that pop up before, probably gonna be a lot of work tho.

---------------------

Also seems like SLS's Rape drugs are checking if player got too high addiction (incl cum addict) before drugging the player dont see any way to turn that off in SLS, would be nice if there was one tho.

Maybe solution? Not sure what SLS are looking for here but i think if your mod is doing the cum addict part SLS ignores it and just continues as if player was non addict.

---------------------

And yes i know, if SLS got Cum addict feature why not just using that only?... well true but CumSwallowNeedAddon just runs smoother, both with FHU and the game, also got the incremental and precum swallow, and im a spoiled brat who likes extra features :d

8 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Thanks, I put in a bit of effort today, so I will probably put up a test version soon for those who want to play with it. I have not had the time yet to boot up a game and test it all out (I have not played in like 6months). I plan to do actual testing of the new version(1.5.1) when i can find the time over the next week or so.

it is a first pass which I think is good enough. There are definitely more bug fixes and stuff I can add to FHU and/or fertility. Like I would like for fertility to track more than 1 potential father at a time. for now I made FHU do this, but it is not really something FHU should be doing. I am making the FHU/fertility changes another optional in the FOMOD.

Can I ask which version of FHU you are fixing?

3 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

Hey again,

---------------------

I was using this with SLS but with the cum function disabled in SLS and had this mod taken care of it, turns out SLS still give you a pop up box asking if i wanna swallow or not, at the same time your mod says in the background that i did swallow without me pressing any button, it doesn't seem to break anything other than the immersion ofc.

Maybe solution? not sure if your mod can check if SLS is installed and wait for that pop up before, probably gonna be a lot of work tho.

---------------------

Also seems like SLS's Rape drugs are checking if player got too high addiction (incl cum addict) before drugging the player dont see any way to turn that off in SLS, would be nice if there was one tho.

Maybe solution? Not sure what SLS are looking for here but i think if your mod is doing the cum addict part SLS ignores it and just continues as if player was non addict.

---------------------

And yes i know, if SLS got Cum addict feature why not just using that only?... well true but CumSwallowNeedAddon just runs smoother, both with FHU and the game, also got the incremental and precum swallow, and im a spoiled brat who likes extra features :d

This mod is not really made to work with SLS. I did rename/remake everything, so it should not technically conflict with it, but it is not made in anyway to "work" with SLS.

As for the swallow popup, my mod heavily changed when that popup appears. it is described in the wall of text of a description on the mod page, but there are many conditions where my mod will not prompt you. Some small examples, if you have lovesickness installed, if it is a rape scene, if your cum hunger is too high, etc

My mod removed all the rape drugs, so that is technically not an issue for my mod. so if in SLS you consume one of those drugs, it will do nothing as far as my mod goes.

I totally understand with wanting to use my mod for that part of SLS. I originally talked to the creator of SLS when he was on a break (he may still be, I have not talked to him in a while), and there was some brief talk of making my mod work with SLS, but i doubt that will actually happen. One of the reasons he went away was that SLS was so large, but had many small issues with it. so many people kept grabbing parts of it and making their own spin offs with fixes and more features. Those spinoffs were better than the parts within SLS as it just is not practical for 1 person to keep up with the work many different people are doing. He felt overwhelmed and unappreciated, so he took a break. I Originally wanted to edit SLS directly to add all these fixes/features, but I honestly could never get SLS to build as it interfaced with sooooo many other mods and it was almost impossible to get all the source files. Now I have added events in my mod that other mods could listen for. So if I could build SLS I would edit it to listen for those events, an add additional interfacing options.. but I can not build it, so that will probably never happen.

1 hour ago, Fredfish said:

Can I ask which version of FHU you are fixing?

I put the exact link in the FOMOD, but it is the baka 1.96 version. I thought everyone uses that one.. if i am wrong, let me know what versions you use.

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

This mod is not really made to work with SLS. I did rename/remake everything, so it should not technically conflict with it, but it is not made in anyway to "work" with SLS.

As for the swallow popup, my mod heavily changed when that popup appears. it is described in the wall of text of a description on the mod page, but there are many conditions where my mod will not prompt you. Some small examples, if you have lovesickness installed, if it is a rape scene, if your cum hunger is too high, etc

My mod removed all the rape drugs, so that is technically not an issue for my mod. so if in SLS you consume one of those drugs, it will do nothing as far as my mod goes.

I totally understand with wanting to use my mod for that part of SLS. I originally talked to the creator of SLS when he was on a break (he may still be, I have not talked to him in a while), and there was some brief talk of making my mod work with SLS, but i doubt that will actually happen. One of the reasons he went away was that SLS was so large, but had many small issues with it. so many people kept grabbing parts of it and making their own spin offs with fixes and more features. Those spinoffs were better than the parts within SLS as it just is not practical for 1 person to keep up with the work many different people are doing. He felt overwhelmed and unappreciated, so he took a break. I Originally wanted to edit SLS directly to add all these fixes/features, but I honestly could never get SLS to build as it interfaced with sooooo many other mods and it was almost impossible to get all the source files. Now I have added events in my mod that other mods could listen for. So if I could build SLS I would edit it to listen for those events, an add additional interfacing options.. but I can not build it, so that will probably never happen.

That's totally fair, it is a huge amount of work to keep up with new Skyrim releases and new mods interfering incl. every time they update, just wanted to say that it almost works with SLS.  ^^  eh, maybe someday someone makes a patch, who knows.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sir Greedy said:

Does this new update fix baka not digesting properly?

can you explain a bit more? are you talking about the absorb part? I made a few changes/fixes there too, but what specific bug are you referring too

Side note: my day opened up a little, so I am currently debugging the latest update. there ARE bugs in it. I have fixed most of them, so now I can see cum going to FHU properly, FHU sending events to my mod properly, potions getting added to inventory... currently debugging issue of potions just not doing anything when you consume them

Edited by Dasha117
5 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

can you explain a bit more? are you talking about the absorb part? I made a few changes/fixes there too, but what specific bug are you referring too

Side note: my day opened up a little, so I am currently debugging the latest update. there ARE bugs in it. I have fixed most of them, so now I can see cum going to FHU properly, FHU sending events to my mod properly, potions getting added to inventory... currently debugging issue of potions just not doing anything when you consume them

The oral absorption function in baka doesn't seem to work at all, only the vaginal and anal absorption works.  so when using this mod with it, it's kinda cheaty because you never digest your stomach contents, in turn never having your hunger from this mod updated.

Ive looked on the baka support thread but it seems it was broken, then patched and then it was broken again and never resolved.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Sir Greedy said:

The oral absorption function in baka doesn't seem to work at all, only the vaginal and anal absorption works.  so when using this mod with it, it's kinda cheaty because you never digest your stomach contents, in turn never having your hunger from this mod updated.

Ive looked on the baka support thread but it seems it was broken, then patched and then it was broken again and never resolved.

So I just re-uploaded 1.5.1.. I probably should have made a new version number.. but I was lazy... I was able to get the game up and running to test it out a bit. there were some breaking bugs, so I fixed those and things are flowing ok now. Still needs a lot more testing but things at least "works" now.

That said, I will look into the absorption. I can tell by how the code was written that the oral stuff was lazily tacked onto FHU. It works, but obviously as you see, there are bugs. I only really focus on the cum tracking part of FHU. I can take a look at the oral part for FHU though. thanks for the more detailed explanation. That said I did notice a very obvious bug that would break Absorption, but the bug would make it randomly break. I did fix that, but I have not tested it yet. Problem with this mod is you can tell the author is not a real programmer or software developer. One glaring issue is that he uses file globals within his absorb/inflate/deflate functions... and each function is heavily dependent on those values... example, he has a global that says if you are inflating or deflating... well he for some reason uses that in the absorption code... so if the inflation method just ran, then instead of absorbing cum.,. it would actually hit the inflation code again.. thus breaking absorption... code is just crazy bad, but w.e. we all do this for free. even I make sloppy code if I am feeling lazy at the time.

31 minutes ago, Sir Greedy said:

also, how do you make the stand alone potions from your mod? or am i misunderstanding the text in the fomod installer?

So if you install the "CumPotions" part in the optional, it just includes an esl with cum potions in it. these potions are basically copy/paste from SLS but without the effects (even though the test says it does stuff, it does not yet). Now if my main mod files detects that this esl is installed, then it will grab the cum potions from it and add it to your inventory under either of the following 2 conditions:

1. If you give a consensual BJ and choose spit when the menu pops up
  2. After being cummed in (Vag/oral specifically), you manually expel the cum via the FHU manual expel keybinding. I think it it unbound by default, so you need to go select what key you want. I have tested the vag/manual expel and it worked. I still need to test out the oral expel.
Edited by Dasha117
11 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

So if you install the "CumPotions" part in the optional, it just includes an esl with cum potions in it. these potions are basically copy/paste from SLS but without the effects (even though the test says it does stuff, it does not yet). Now if my main mod files detects that this esl is installed, then it will grab the cum potions from it and add it to your inventory under either of the following 2 conditions:

1. If you give a consensual BJ and choose spit when the menu pops up
  2. After being cummed in (Vag/oral specifically), you manually expel the cum via the FHU manual expel keybinding. I think it it unbound by default, so you need to go select what key you want. I have tested the vag/manual expel and it worked. I still need to test out the oral expel.

Oh I see, the fomod description is a little misleading, it says you can "make" the potions without any other mod installed. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you had added a stand alone crafting recipe. Hopefully you get the potions functional and I wont even need baka anymore. Inflation isn't my thing, I'm only using it to slow down the hunger from your mod as the rate is kind of fast even at it's lowest setting imo.

Anyway, thanks for the replies, you've done wonderful work btw.

11 minutes ago, Sir Greedy said:

Oh I see, the fomod description is a little misleading, it says you can "make" the potions without any other mod installed. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you had added a stand alone crafting recipe. Hopefully you get the potions functional and I wont even need baka anymore. Inflation isn't my thing, I'm only using it to slow down the hunger from your mod as the rate is kind of fast even at it's lowest setting imo.

Anyway, thanks for the replies, you've done wonderful work btw.

Just to be clear, You have "Cum Hunger Rate" at the lowest setting (0.1) and the speed of the cum hunger is too much for your normal gameplay? If so then I can look into expanding the settings. I think right now the lowest for "Cum Hunger Rate" is 0.1/hour. I can add another decimal to expand it to 0.01 to see if that provides a better experience for you

23 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Just to be clear, You have "Cum Hunger Rate" at the lowest setting (0.1) and the speed of the cum hunger is too much for your normal gameplay? If so then I can look into expanding the settings. I think right now the lowest for "Cum Hunger Rate" is 0.1/hour. I can add another decimal to expand it to 0.01 to see if that provides a better experience for you

imo the proper balance would be to remove the threshold at 2 for satisfied, and just make the pc satisfied until 5 (peckish). This gives more wiggle room when fast traveling across the map when time passes quickly. The rate of hunger would be fine if left alone at .1 for the rest of the thresholds. edit: on second thought that may be too slow. that gives you 50 hours before losing the satisfied buff. i guess it is already pretty balanced, especially considering he upcoming implementation of cum potions.

Edited by Sir Greedy
possibly I'm dumb, or sleep deprived.
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sir Greedy said:

imo the proper balance would be to remove the threshold at 2 for satisfied, and just make the pc satisfied until 5 (peckish). This gives more wiggle room when fast traveling across the map when time passes quickly. The rate of hunger would be fine if left alone at .1 for the rest of the thresholds.

I have no idea if that would be more of a pain to change or not as i'm no coder.

Just my two cents.

I forget how those cum hunger values are calculated. most of that stuff was copy/paste/edit from SLS. I will have to go look. I did just quickly expand the "Cum Hunger Rate" to allow for an additional decimal (did a re-upload of same version.. again a bit lazy with version numbers atm). My time for modding today is almost up, so I will look into the cum hunger values another time. thanks for testing this out and giving feedback

Edit: Looked up how the values are populated. There is a base coefficient for each hunger level and that is multiplied by the addiction level to get the ranges. so the following would be the ranges for level 1 addiction and level 4 addiction

Spoiler

; _CSN_CumAddictionHunger:
; 0 - 0.5        : Satisfied
; 0.5 - 1.3        : Peckish
; 1.3 - 2.0        : Hungry
; 2.6 - 3.1    : Starving
; 3.1+         : Ravenous

; _CSN_CumAddictionHunger + Level 4 cum addiction:
; 0 - 2.0        : Satisfied
; 2.0 - 5.2        : Peckish
; 5.2 - 8.0        : Hungry
; 8.0 - 12.4    : Starving
; 12.4+         : Ravenous

The first table is essentially just the base coefficients. so... I could... add a multiplier in the MCM so you can talor this for your needs...

Edited by Dasha117
2 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I forget how those cum hunger values are calculated. most of that stuff was copy/paste/edit from SLS. I will have to go look. I did just quickly expand the "Cum Hunger Rate" to allow for an additional decimal (did a re-upload of same version.. again a bit lazy with version numbers atm). My time for modding today is almost up, so I will look into the cum hunger values another time. thanks for testing this out and giving feedback

Edit: Looked up how the values are populated. There is a base coefficient for each hunger level and that is multiplied by the addiction level to get the ranges. so the following would be the ranges for level 1 addiction and level 4 addiction

Hide contents

; _CSN_CumAddictionHunger:
; 0 - 0.5        : Satisfied
; 0.5 - 1.3        : Peckish
; 1.3 - 2.0        : Hungry
; 2.6 - 3.1    : Starving
; 3.1+         : Ravenous

; _CSN_CumAddictionHunger + Level 4 cum addiction:
; 0 - 2.0        : Satisfied
; 2.0 - 5.2        : Peckish
; 5.2 - 8.0        : Hungry
; 8.0 - 12.4    : Starving
; 12.4+         : Ravenous

The first table is essentially just the base coefficients. so... I could... add a multiplier in the MCM so you can talor this for your needs...

you are far too kind if you decide to do so.

22 minutes ago, Sir Greedy said:

you are far too kind if you decide to do so.

Just uploaded v1.5.2 and it has this multiplier. enjoy your game. note that although you can see the hunger ranges in the MCM, you have to close/open the MCM after changing the CumHungerRangeModifier to see the new ranges.