Doing an update on my previous posts.

I have been able to get the mod to work properly. I had to update Sexlab from 1.65 to 1.66 to begin with. Then I found that there is a compatibility problem with PSQ 1.0 SE. With that mod installed this mod would not do anything. I was able to get it to work with PSQ 3.2.8a Hybrid SE with no issues.

On a side note, I have noticed that when activating a scene through TDF Enhanced that it does a "foreplay" scene and then the main scene. This mod is only accounting for the first scene when it comes to counting cum in body. For example, if the first scene has you doing oral I get the message asking to spit or swallow. If I swallow the amount is added to the in body counters. Then the next scene starts that is normal sex, I get the message about being filled up but the counter does not go up.

Either way thank you for a wonderful mod Dasha as I was getting tired of playing with SL Survival but wanted to keep the cum addiction aspect of that mod.

On 4/12/2024 at 6:37 PM, Dasha117 said:

Apropos2 does this... I may have spelled it wrong but it does this stuff

see this post for it:

It does it but it's only for sex/defeat scenes, the one in SLS does it for both those scenes and actual combat as well. 

Any chance of an interaction between this mod and Corruption which contains quite a few addiction possibilities besides "cum guzzling"?

I am running both ATM but it is too early to be sure that all is well. I dislike the transformation possibilities in Corruption and have disabled them.

I guess that they both do a parallel take on addiction but yours is more gentle. Your mod could be a gateway to Corruption I guess as why stop at one addiction?

Your mod solves one major problem for my char and that was that as she fellated her way around Skyrim she could not collect any semen from fellatio no matter how much I played with SL triggers. Now she collects them via your mod. many thanks!

Edited by Will55
10 hours ago, Slimreb said:

Doing an update on my previous posts.

I have been able to get the mod to work properly. I had to update Sexlab from 1.65 to 1.66 to begin with. Then I found that there is a compatibility problem with PSQ 1.0 SE. With that mod installed this mod would not do anything. I was able to get it to work with PSQ 3.2.8a Hybrid SE with no issues.

On a side note, I have noticed that when activating a scene through TDF Enhanced that it does a "foreplay" scene and then the main scene. This mod is only accounting for the first scene when it comes to counting cum in body. For example, if the first scene has you doing oral I get the message asking to spit or swallow. If I swallow the amount is added to the in body counters. Then the next scene starts that is normal sex, I get the message about being filled up but the counter does not go up.

Either way thank you for a wonderful mod Dasha as I was getting tired of playing with SL Survival but wanted to keep the cum addiction aspect of that mod.

Yah, it is hard getting SLSO and Sexlab working with all the different versions of skyrim out there. many base mods on their own are broken, so you need to look though support pages and stuff to find patches... or just patch them yourself like I do. I have my own talored patch "mod" called "DashaPatches" and it is specific to my environment. I do not post this fixes anywhere since they are very specific to my setup.

As for the foreplay thing.. good catch. I did forget all about that since I do not play with that on. I will add it to the list of things to look into/fix for the next update. some clarifications, by "counting cum in body" are you referring to the continous cum counter? like the messages that say something like "1st cum, 2nd cum, etc"? Or are you talking about the numbers shown in FHU?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Any chance of an interaction between this mod and Corruption which contains quite a few addiction possibilities besides "cum guzzling"?

I am running both ATM but it is too early to be sure that all is well. I dislike the transformation possibilities in Corruption and have disabled them.

I guess that they both do a parallel take on addiction but yours is more gentle. Your mod could be a gateway to Corruption I guess as why stop at one addiction?

Your mod solves one major problem for my char and that was that as she fellated her way around Skyrim she could not collect any semen from fellatio no matter how much I played with SL triggers. Now she collects them via your mod. many thanks!

I am unfamiliar with this mod so I will have to look into it. As for the addiction in my mod.. I mostly copied what was in SexLab Survival, but I added more parameters so users can have more control over it. I also thought addiction was too punishing and was really only good for masochists... so I added some positive benefits such as if you have SCOE and use my patch, the cum layers actually act as an insulator so you can technically run around bare and use cum layers as your protection from the cold. that is if you have survival mode enabled or a survival mod like sunhelm. Does not work for frostfall as I hate that authors mods and he re-invented the wheel instead of using the standard way of doing things.

Eventually I plan to add in positive cum effects to the cum inside you or when you drink a cum potion.. have not decided yet. may even make it a separate mod or optional install. like maybe an auto heal where it consumes the cum in you to heal you... or instead of heal the cum acts like a secondary mana.. all things I may eventually do. currently I am still fixing my environment after upgrading to 1170. most mods broke with 1170, so I have been going 1 by 1 fixing all my mods. pretty much every single sexlab mod does not work with 1170 out of the box. some parts may work but most will be broken in some way.

Edited by Dasha117
1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

I am unfamiliar with this mod so I will have to look into it. As for the addiction in my mod.. I mostly copied what was in SexLab Survival, but I added more parameters so users can have more control over it. I also thought addiction was too punishing and was really only good for masochists... so I added some positive benefits such as if you have SCOE and use my patch, the cum layers actually act as an insulator so you can technically run around bare and use cum layers as your protection from the cold. that is if you have survival mode enabled or a survival mod like sunhelm. Does not work for frostfall as I hate that authors mods and he re-invented the wheel instead of using the standard way of doing things.

Eventually I plan to add in positive cum effects to the cum inside you or when you drink a cum potion.. have not decided yet. may even make it a separate mod or optional install. like maybe an auto heal where it consumes the cum in you to heal you... or instead of heal the cum acts like a secondary mana.. all things I may eventually do. currently I am still fixing my environment after upgrading to 1170. most mods broke with 1170, so I have been going 1 by 1 fixing all my mods. pretty much every single sexlab mod does not work with 1170 out of the box. some parts may work but most will be broken in some way.

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I made a mistake: there is no cum collection even when the mod tells you that you have collected a vial of semen via spitting and this has been the bugbear of CumAlchemy ReM'ed as with humans it was impossible to collect any vials via fellatio while with animal in vaginal it was ~40% success (no vaginal/anal with humans) I spent several days experimenting with the SL triggers and fellating my pet hate (Belethor) some ~40 times (it was a convenient save near a willing "client") and in the end I just added 50%  vials via additem. I tested your mod with Loreius and thought that I had 2 vials of imperial but alas, none!  oh well i will just add one vial. A pity!

FWIIW I think that the collection failure is at my end and has nothing to do with your mod. Something prevents it and with ~700 mods I may never find out.

Upon reflection I think that I may dump Corruption as your mod does everything I need WRT a "cum guzzling" char. Well done!

Edited by Will55

When I first updated from 1.4.9 to 1.5.3.3., I just installed the mod into a running playthrough and kept playing without testing.  After several quests, I realized that I hadn't seen the PC get inflated or expel for a while.  I checked the FHU MCM and the PC was showing no oral, anal or vaginal cum, despite recent encounters.  I tested and, sure enough, no cum was showing in the MCM after any kind of sex.  Also, none of the other bells and whistles (cum potions, spit or swallow) were working.

I found the save right before 1.5.3.3 was installed, when I was still using 1.4.9, loaded that save without the mod installed, saved and then cleaned that save with Resaver.  Reinstalled 1.5.3.3 and now everything works great!

Just offering this as I was unaware how big of a jump there was between 1.4.9 and 1.5.3.3 - at least enough to require a new or a cleaned save.

Thanks for your excellent work Dasha117!

2 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Code Serpent is currently working on V2 for Corruption - no idea when it will be ready.

2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Reinstalled 1.5.3.3 and now everything works great!

I may have spoken too soon.  Not sure how or why but at one point as I continued to play with 1.5.3.3 installed, FHU stop registering cum and inflating the belly.  I still received all of the notifications from this mod but the vaginal, anal oral registers for cum in the "inflated actors" page of the FHU MCM don't change with additional sex acts.  Oddly, the right side of that page, which shows whose cum is in the PC, does register the new partners but the statistics don't change.

I have no clue why FHU would continue to register after the update for a while and then suddenly stop.  Haven't experienced this type of thing with prior versions of this mod or ever with just FHU.  Much as I love the new features in 1.5.3.3, I'm going to revert to 1.4.9 for now and check back in later. 

Let me know if you have some troubleshooting ideas, though.

4 hours ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I made a mistake: there is no cum collection even when the mod tells you that you have collected a vial of semen via spitting and this has been the bugbear of CumAlchemy ReM'ed as with humans it was impossible to collect any vials via fellatio while with animal in vaginal it was ~40% success (no vaginal/anal with humans) I spent several days experimenting with the SL triggers and fellating my pet hate (Belethor) some ~40 times (it was a convenient save near a willing "client") and in the end I just added 50%  vials via additem. I tested your mod with Loreius and thought that I had 2 vials of imperial but alas, none!  oh well i will just add one vial. A pity!

FWIIW I think that the collection failure is at my end and has nothing to do with your mod. Something prevents it and with ~700 mods I may never find out.

Upon reflection I think that I may dump Corruption as your mod does everything I need WRT a "cum guzzling" char. Well done!

As a note as it got me, for CumAlchemy Remastered, the cum "potions" for some reason are not classified as potions... they are classified as ingredients... so check the ingredients menu in your inventory for those. if using my optional cum potion add on, then those ARE classified as potions and will show in the potion menu.

4 hours ago, Dez65 said:

When I first updated from 1.4.9 to 1.5.3.3., I just installed the mod into a running playthrough and kept playing without testing.  After several quests, I realized that I hadn't seen the PC get inflated or expel for a while.  I checked the FHU MCM and the PC was showing no oral, anal or vaginal cum, despite recent encounters.  I tested and, sure enough, no cum was showing in the MCM after any kind of sex.  Also, none of the other bells and whistles (cum potions, spit or swallow) were working.

I found the save right before 1.5.3.3 was installed, when I was still using 1.4.9, loaded that save without the mod installed, saved and then cleaned that save with Resaver.  Reinstalled 1.5.3.3 and now everything works great!

Just offering this as I was unaware how big of a jump there was between 1.4.9 and 1.5.3.3 - at least enough to require a new or a cleaned save.

Thanks for your excellent work Dasha117!

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

I may have spoken too soon.  Not sure how or why but at one point as I continued to play with 1.5.3.3 installed, FHU stop registering cum and inflating the belly.  I still received all of the notifications from this mod but the vaginal, anal oral registers for cum in the "inflated actors" page of the FHU MCM don't change with additional sex acts.  Oddly, the right side of that page, which shows whose cum is in the PC, does register the new partners but the statistics don't change.

I have no clue why FHU would continue to register after the update for a while and then suddenly stop.  Haven't experienced this type of thing with prior versions of this mod or ever with just FHU.  Much as I love the new features in 1.5.3.3, I'm going to revert to 1.4.9 for now and check back in later. 

Let me know if you have some troubleshooting ideas, though.

Yah, any update I post where the first 2 numbers are changed means you need a new save. In your case you might have cleaned my mod from your save, but did you clean all of the mods that you installed optional patches for in my mod? so you would need to clean FHU, Inflation, fertility, etc.

My guess is that my updates to FHU disable the registration for sexlab orgasm events if it sees my CSN mod installed. However, if it is not a new save, then it might be possible that FHU was not registered for both sexlab events and my mods events... creating a bit of a mess with the mod. Some background, whoever made FHU was a bit crazy and had no idea how to program. you could tell they are not a programmer in real life and just picked up skyrim modding for their own reasons. There is so much crazyness and mind boggling issues in FHU that the smallest thing could cause the mod to break. I fixed that nonsense for absorption, but did not fix it for inflation as that would be another big undertaking. I may add some more bug fixes to it in the future if there are enough complaints or issues.

you can always send me your papyrus log from the run like what I ask from other people. usually I can figure out what is going on from that.

6 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Yah, it is hard getting SLSO and Sexlab working with all the different versions of skyrim out there. many base mods on their own are broken, so you need to look though support pages and stuff to find patches... or just patch them yourself like I do. I have my own talored patch "mod" called "DashaPatches" and it is specific to my environment. I do not post this fixes anywhere since they are very specific to my setup.

As for the foreplay thing.. good catch. I did forget all about that since I do not play with that on. I will add it to the list of things to look into/fix for the next update. some clarifications, by "counting cum in body" are you referring to the continous cum counter? like the messages that say something like "1st cum, 2nd cum, etc"? Or are you talking about the numbers shown in FHU?

I really do not know enough to be able to create patches on my own. I might have to spend some time and read up on all of that so that I can get all the mods I like to play with working with each other.

As for the "counting cum in body" I am not referring to the continuous cum counter. What I am talking about is that like in my example the foreplay starts with oral. I swallow and look in the mod later and the counter has gone from 0 to 0.16. The second scene starts which is just normal sex. I got the messages saying that the NPC is filling up the PC. After the scene is over I look in the mod and the amount shown for vaginal is 0. So when the complete scenes have finished I end up with counts much like cum on body 6, vagina 0, anal 0, stomach 0.16. I hope that clarifies what I was talking about. The numbers in FHU seem to mirror what is listed in this mod. Would turning on continuous cum correct this?

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

In your case you might have cleaned my mod from your save, but did you clean all of the mods that you installed optional patches for in my mod? so you would need to clean FHU, Inflation, fertility, etc.

Seems like the best option would be to start a new game with 1.5.3.3.  I'll try that first and if I still have the same problem, I'll get you a papyrus log.  

Thanks so much for your speedy reply!

4 hours ago, Slimreb said:

I really do not know enough to be able to create patches on my own. I might have to spend some time and read up on all of that so that I can get all the mods I like to play with working with each other.

As for the "counting cum in body" I am not referring to the continuous cum counter. What I am talking about is that like in my example the foreplay starts with oral. I swallow and look in the mod later and the counter has gone from 0 to 0.16. The second scene starts which is just normal sex. I got the messages saying that the NPC is filling up the PC. After the scene is over I look in the mod and the amount shown for vaginal is 0. So when the complete scenes have finished I end up with counts much like cum on body 6, vagina 0, anal 0, stomach 0.16. I hope that clarifies what I was talking about. The numbers in FHU seem to mirror what is listed in this mod. Would turning on continuous cum correct this?

Ahh ok, those numbers. Those number I believe are in the cum addict section and it is just a breakdown of how many addiction points per hour you are gaining from each source. The cum on body uses the SCOE values. The others query FHU. Since you see a value in "stomach" that means FHU is working. Let me explain what is probably happening 

My mod keeps track of when a male has last orgasmed. If the male orgasms again shortly after they just orgasmed, then there is much less cum. For humans the second cun is practically nothing. If you do not like this feature you can turn it off in the MCM via the very first option "CumRegenTime". Default is 24 hours to fully recover, but you can set it to 1 or 0 (I forget what the lowest is, should say it in the tool tip) to disable it. So that every orgasm is the full amount.

Next is about how sexlab and animations work. There is no way to tell which stage in an animation is oral/vag/anal. Animations have tags attached to the whole animation and not per stage. Meaning that is a animation has both oral, anal, vag, then there is no way to tell which hole the male orgasmed into. Mods usually just take a guess or apply cum to all. My mod does different logic and priorities oral.

So in your case, your animation has both oral and vaginal. Every time the male cums it will assume it is oral. To get vag or anal you need to do an animation that does not have oral in it.

So what is happening is the male orgasms, you select swallow, full cum load goes to FHU as you see. You advange to the next stage which happens to be vaginal, male cums again, but there is so little cum that not much happens, but it is sending the very tiny amount of cum to FHU but as oral and not vaginal.

There is no way around this unless the makers of sexlab fix their mod to allow tags per stage and even then, every animation pack would need to update all their animation tags for this... So ya... It is not happening 

Hope this explains what is happening 

Thank you for that information Dasha. I appreciate your response to this. I was thinking that with SL Survival that I would see FHU increment between oral and vaginal, but maybe that is because I think SLS queries if mouth is open and then applies oral.

7 hours ago, Slimreb said:

Thank you for that information Dasha. I appreciate your response to this. I was thinking that with SL Survival that I would see FHU increment between oral and vaginal, but maybe that is because I think SLS queries if mouth is open and then applies oral.

Yah I tossed out that is mouth open check as it is flawed. How that works is just another flag in the animation files but this one is per stage. Downside is that many animations chose not to fill this flag out. Also some versions of sexlab actually broke this check so even if the animation was right, the mouth open check would not work. So I just threw that check away. I do use it but just to modify what message you see.

9 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Yah I tossed out that is mouth open check as it is flawed. How that works is just another flag in the animation files but this one is per stage. Downside is that many animations chose not to fill this flag out. Also some versions of sexlab actually broke this check so even if the animation was right, the mouth open check would not work. So I just threw that check away. I do use it but just to modify what message you see.

That is perfectly alright, I was just typing what was the thought in my head on how SLS did things. Overall I have very pleased with this mod since getting it to work well. I like that my limit in FHU isn't full after each scene with having SLDD going with SLSO. I really like the cum potions from deflating from FHU, that is a great touch IMO. Keep up the excellent work.

On 4/24/2024 at 6:06 AM, Dasha117 said:

As a note as it got me, for CumAlchemy Remastered, the cum "potions" for some reason are not classified as potions... they are classified as ingredients... so check the ingredients menu in your inventory for those. if using my optional cum potion add on, then those ARE classified as potions and will show in the potion menu.

Thank you for the reply. It happened once but nothing since.

Would it be possible to make the cum collection the same as CumAlchR with vials popping up in the ingredient section with 2 possible uses: 1) as your "potion"; or 2) as a normal CumAlchR vial for use as an ingredient? This could be an MCM feature. I ask as I no longer use needs or survival as both, while more "immersive" force the game to revolve around them.

In RL I spent no little time in harsh terrain: almost died of thirst several times and skied & climbed in whiteouts, so I have no need to vicariously experience such at home.🙂

Edited by Will55
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for the reply. It happened once but nothing since.

Would it be possible to make the cum collection the same as CumAlchR with vials popping up in the ingredient section with 2 possible uses: 1) as your "potion"; or 2) as a normal CumAlchR vial for use as an ingredient? This could be an MCM feature. I ask as I no longer use needs or survival as both, while more "immersive" force the game to revolve around them.

In RL I spent no little time in harsh terrain: almost died of thirst several times and skied & climbed in whiteouts, so I have no need to vicariously experience such at home.🙂

yah that is something I should do but was a little lazy to do it. right now you get both cum potions... but it should really be one mod or the other.. think i will make the CAR the default if I see it installed. if not then my cum potions (if installed).

as far as needs stuff goes. I like them, but i find the defaults too harsh so I always change them to be more relaxed. like as long as i drink/eat once a day type thing. usually all mods have some setting to change the difficulty of it. I know I have sliders that change how much cum satisfies hunger/thirst too

Edited by Dasha117
18 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

yah that is something I should do but was a little lazy to do it. right now you get both cum potions... but it should really be one mod or the other.. think i will make the CAR the default if I see it installed. if not then my cum potions (if installed).

Many thanks!  That would be excellent and a perfect solution to my problem with CAR as well. But, BEWARE! The SL trigger mechanism for CAR vials is notoriously touchy and IMO semen ejaculation into whatever orifice should be immediately placed into inventory as a vial.  I spent most of an SSE week fiddling with SLtriggers to no avail  as it refused to work with fellatio.

18 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

as far as needs stuff goes. I like them, but i find the defaults too harsh so I always change them to be more relaxed. like as long as i drink/eat once a day type thing. usually all mods have some setting to change the difficulty of it. I know I have sliders that change how much cum satisfies hunger/thirst too

In F4 I use harsh needs as really you need to do so to make it more difficult and interesting, just like the mod that has you hunted down by groups even at level 1. But in SSE with its overwhelming number of really non need immersive mods (PAHE/DOM/TDF etc. etc. ad infin) that complicate it all so much, I just find needs to be another distraction. As my PC is always well clothed over her bikini armor, always seems to have food and drink in her inventory (autoharvest) and her only real non immersive sin is to defer sleep once Grelod is "removed"(and the DB message received,) until she is ready for the DB sequence (never that long ...usually a week or so), I just find needs annoying but I know that many see them as essential. The Inns and Taverns mod and Camping make needs much easier to handle IMO.

Edited by Will55

I am unsure what is happening now with my game. I am getting all the messages for the mod but no inflation is being applied. If I look in FHU it shows sperm in character but no inflation. Everything was working properly and then I started SlaveRun Reloaded and it seems to have broke partially since then. Do you have any insight on this?

On 4/23/2024 at 4:58 PM, Dez65 said:

Seems like the best option would be to start a new game with 1.5.3.3.  I'll try that first and if I still have the same problem, I'll get you a papyrus log.  

Started a new game with 1.5.3.3 installed and this mod and FHU seemed to work fine, at least with the PC.  I just noticed though that FHU is not showing inflation for any NPC regardless of whether they've had sex or not.  Sheesh!  I thought I was gravy but no troubleshooting I've tried (FHU reset quest or reset actors) results in any NPC being listed as an inflated actor.

9 hours ago, Dez65 said:

no troubleshooting I've tried (FHU reset quest or reset actors) results in any NPC being listed as an inflated actor.

I started another new game without 1.5.3.3 enabled in MO2.  Went through the entire set up process and tested - inflated actors were detected.  I saved, exited,  re-enabled 1.5.3.3 in MO2 , loaded the save and tested.  Inflated actors are still being detected and the 1.5.3.3 seems to be working. 

Happy because I really like your mod with all the new features!

Just wanted to update my previous post. I have gotten FHU working again by resetting the quest. I am really thinking that Slaverun Reloaded is extremely script heavy and slows a lot of things down.

FYI; the changes to fill her up break the Baka version of FHU. I found this out when I started a new game and noticed no NPCs were registering for FHU and no inflation was happening. Starting diffing the changes and realized they're completely incompatible with the  Baka version.

I'd suggest packaging those separately or porting the changes to the Baka version and including an option in the installer.