Did you remove the potion function in the mcm in 1.5.2 because it wasn't finished? The new hunger rate and threshold things you added are there but the potion key bind section in the MCM is now gone. Maybe I fucked something up but it's gone on old and new savegames.

8 minutes ago, Sir Greedy said:

Did you remove the potion function in the mcm in 1.5.2 because it wasn't finished? The new hunger rate and threshold things you added are there but the potion key bind section in the MCM is now gone. Maybe I fucked something up but it's gone on old and new savegames.

yes, the early version of 1.5.1 with bugs in it had the keybinding in it but with no functionality as I had just forgotten to remove it from the MCM. the re-uploaded 1.5.1 that worked had the keybinding part removed. The keybinding you now care about is the one in FHU as FHU is now the one tracking cum inside of a player (as long as you also installed the FHU patch). Think it is called something like "Expel key binding"

I know about the expel key for FSU, i just thought I had broken something somehow when I noticed the new key was gone in 1.5.2 because I started a new game and changed my load order a bit/removed some mods. Thanks for lettin me know.

so, FHUbaka 1.96 comes with an optional gampad user patch in it's FOmod installer that fixes a CTD that happens when starting expel animations for users using gamepad. 1.5.2 of CSN seems to mess with this. I'm pretty sure at least. When not using my gamepad with CSN 1.5.2 everything is fine, but when using my gamepad i get CTD everytime i start an expel animation from baka. Reverting to CSN 1.4.9 fixes the issue completely.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Sir Greedy said:

so, FHUbaka 1.96 comes with an optional gampad user patch in it's FOmod installer that fixes a CTD that happens when starting expel animations for users using gamepad. 1.5.2 of CSN seems to mess with this. I'm pretty sure at least. When not using my gamepad with CSN 1.5.2 everything is fine, but when using my gamepad i get CTD everytime i start an expel animation from baka. Reverting to CSN 1.4.9 fixes the issue completely.

Huh, did not know FHU had that. will have to take a look at that file when I get a chance.

Edit: looked at the gamer pad patch and it is just a single line commented out in 1 one of the files. Specifically around leakage, so it does seem to be this issue. It is essentially caused by the author not checking if "GetMappedKey()" returns a valid value. he directly uses it like "input.TapKey(input.GetMappedKey())" but in "TapKey" documentation it specifically says that if passed an invalid value it caused a CTD... and GetMappedKey says it returns an invalid value if the key is not found... so yah.. I just added a check around it. Made the change and re-uploaded 1.5.2. so you can redownload 1.5.2

sr_inflateQuest.pex

Edited by Dasha117
1 hour ago, Sir Greedy said:

I'm sure you tested it, but I figured I would confirm it anyway. Seems to be working now.

I did not test it as I do not have a controler/gamepad... I just trusted in the logic lol... Thanks for testing/confirming it works 

Legendary Edition user here. I'm running tests to see how well this works on Skyrim LE. Thank you so much for the compatibility and for making this. Your hard work is vastly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Legendary Edition user here. I'm running tests to see how well this works on Skyrim LE. Thank you so much for the compatibility and for making this. Your hard work is vastly appreciated.

Thank you for testing it out. I do not have LE installed so I rely on LE users to test that side of things for me.

Let me know If you find any bugs and I will throw it on my to-do list. I do keep a list of peoples wants and reported bugs and I do eventually get to them.

Thinking of LE I should probably list which optional patches would work for LE.... Will throw that onto the Todo list

On 4/3/2024 at 5:20 PM, Dasha117 said:

Thank you for testing it out. I do not have LE installed so I rely on LE users to test that side of things for me.

Let me know If you find any bugs and I will throw it on my to-do list. I do keep a list of peoples wants and reported bugs and I do eventually get to them.

Thinking of LE I should probably list which optional patches would work for LE.... Will throw that onto the Todo list

After a day or two of testing, I simply can't get it to pass cum from your mod to Fill Her Up. It's still asking whether I want to swallow when I have Lovesickness installed as well. The MCMs open fine, I can still change settings around but I'm not entirely sure which menu options actually *work*, as it were.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Yuni said:

After a day or two of testing, I simply can't get it to pass cum from your mod to Fill Her Up. It's still asking whether I want to swallow when I have Lovesickness installed as well. The MCMs open fine, I can still change settings around but I'm not entirely sure which menu options actually *work*, as it were.

Thanks for LE bug reports. As far as what works with LE, I would assume most interfaces with other mods may not work. Some might but it is a toss up until I look at the LE versions of those mods. Some mods do very different things for LE/SE/AE and I have only focused on the SE/AE path. 

For LE, the basic stuff in this mod should be supported. Such as cum addiction, my custom potions, continuous cum mode, and prompts. 

Edit: Briefly checked FHU, Lovesickness , MME, and CAR for LE issues. I did not see any real differences between their LE/SE implementation. so there should not be any issues. I bet the issue is more with SLSO. Although my mod technically works without SLSO, it really needs it and I only test out that path. I should mark it as a hard requirement.

If you could send me your pappy logs and/or the versions of FHU, SLSO, and any other mods that I say I interface with, then that would be helpful for debugging issues

Edited by Dasha117

For some reason i never have a spit/swallow choice messagebox. Can it be because my SLSO is on autopilote mode? I've only recently installed it and can't figure out the minigame yet and i assume it might be too much micromanagment for me anyway. I also have SexLab in "automatic freecam" mode if that might matter as well? Should messagebox appear in freecam?

Also your mod only seems to auto-swallow for cum addiction feature in my game. Like if my PC is RND hungry and has con/non-con BJ the RND hunger rate doesn't change and since i don't have a choice messagebox i can only fulfill RND hunger if PC is cum addiction hungry, then PC will swallow and both cum addiction and RND hunger will fulfill. Could you help out with this, Dasha? If it's not too hard to add auto-swallow when RND hungry this would work great! Or if a problem with messagebox is indeed because of autopilote of SLSO and it's easier to edit that this would be good as well, i mean either one would be good, i'm not asking for both :)

Edit: after some more testing it seems that it's not only chioce functionality that isn't working for me but also cum swallow events only happen in continious cum mode, if i untick it, because with FHU it's a bit too much, then even if cum addicted hungry PC won't swallow. Is this intended functionality or is it supposed to work without continious cum mode as well?

Edited by Sw1Sw
On 4/7/2024 at 6:24 PM, federicogfernandez said:

Hi everybody! Maybe someone can help me. I have tried to translate the widgets of this mod, both with "xtranslator" and "esm-esp translator" and I have not found the way. Does anyone know how. Sorry for my bad english. I am spanish speaking.

I am not familar with the translation stuff in skyrim so I have been told I wrote my mods in a way that makes it hard/almost impossible for people to provide translations for. I do not plan to do much work there as I simply do not know how the translation stuff works and I do not feel like spending days learning about it.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:58 AM, Sw1Sw said:

For some reason i never have a spit/swallow choice messagebox. Can it be because my SLSO is on autopilote mode? I've only recently installed it and can't figure out the minigame yet and i assume it might be too much micromanagment for me anyway. I also have SexLab in "automatic freecam" mode if that might matter as well? Should messagebox appear in freecam?

Also your mod only seems to auto-swallow for cum addiction feature in my game. Like if my PC is RND hungry and has con/non-con BJ the RND hunger rate doesn't change and since i don't have a choice messagebox i can only fulfill RND hunger if PC is cum addiction hungry, then PC will swallow and both cum addiction and RND hunger will fulfill. Could you help out with this, Dasha? If it's not too hard to add auto-swallow when RND hungry this would work great! Or if a problem with messagebox is indeed because of autopilote of SLSO and it's easier to edit that this would be good as well, i mean either one would be good, i'm not asking for both :)

Edit: after some more testing it seems that it's not only chioce functionality that isn't working for me but also cum swallow events only happen in continious cum mode, if i untick it, because with FHU it's a bit too much, then even if cum addicted hungry PC won't swallow. Is this intended functionality or is it supposed to work without continious cum mode as well?

the autopilot should not change when you are prompted for spit/swallow. autopolilot in SLSO just controls the enjoyment bar for you. There are a few factors for that prompt to appear: 1) It needs to be a consensual encounter. 2) Must not have lovesickness installed. 3)  Chance based on cum addiction level and Cum Hunger Level that you auto swallow. higher your cum addiction level, the higher the chance you auto swallow. The higher the cum hunger, the higher the chance you auto swallow. 4) Needs based auto swallow. If your needs mod says you are desperate for food/water, then you will auto swallow. the desperate factor changes based on the mod, so for RND you will auto swallow if you have either "RND_HungerEffect05" or "RND_ThirstEffect04" active on you. I forget what these map too, but I think they are the last hunger/thirst stages in RND. Maybe this is too extreme and it should be brought in by a stage.. I am not sure as I do not use RND.. let me know your feed back

I am not sure what is going on with your setup. you can send me your papyrus logs for those runs and I can see if I can pull anything out of them. I do think it is odd that you get messages when you are in continousCumMode, but not when you are in regular mode. If I had to guess, it might be your SLSO settings. SLSO has a setting called something like "Sexlab always orgasm" and if that is checked then it sends out the regular sexlab events and not the SLSO events. Most of my mod really does require SLSO to work correctly. I did add support for those without it.. but honestly it is just better to have SLSO.  Anyway, if that setting was on, then it would explain it a bit. Continous cum mode can trigger the message box constantly while the enjoyment bars fill up. but the other way would only trigger it upon a full orgasm. maybe something is up with that full orgasm event... I am not sure. papyrus logs would help to determine what is going on.

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

the autopilot should not change when you are prompted for spit/swallow. autopolilot in SLSO just controls the enjoyment bar for you. There are a few factors for that prompt to appear: 1) It needs to be a consensual encounter. 2) Must not have lovesickness installed. 3)  Chance based on cum addiction level and Cum Hunger Level that you auto swallow. higher your cum addiction level, the higher the chance you auto swallow. The higher the cum hunger, the higher the chance you auto swallow. 4) Needs based auto swallow. If your needs mod says you are desperate for food/water, then you will auto swallow. the desperate factor changes based on the mod, so for RND you will auto swallow if you have either "RND_HungerEffect05" or "RND_ThirstEffect04" active on you. I forget what these map too, but I think they are the last hunger/thirst stages in RND. Maybe this is too extreme and it should be brought in by a stage.. I am not sure as I do not use RND.. let me know your feed back

I am not sure what is going on with your setup. you can send me your papyrus logs for those runs and I can see if I can pull anything out of them. I do think it is odd that you get messages when you are in continousCumMode, but not when you are in regular mode. If I had to guess, it might be your SLSO settings. SLSO has a setting called something like "Sexlab always orgasm" and if that is checked then it sends out the regular sexlab events and not the SLSO events. Most of my mod really does require SLSO to work correctly. I did add support for those without it.. but honestly it is just better to have SLSO.  Anyway, if that setting was on, then it would explain it a bit. Continous cum mode can trigger the message box constantly while the enjoyment bars fill up. but the other way would only trigger it upon a full orgasm. maybe something is up with that full orgasm event... I am not sure. papyrus logs would help to determine what is going on.

While trying to figure out what's wrong i went to SL Survival and first i found there info that "separate orgasms" option should be enabled in SexLab itself too, i didn't think it was neccessary from SLSO's description, so maybe autopilot really didn't matter here at all. What sould happen in non-con? Auto swallow like in Survival? As for RND needs i think at one test my char was very hungry and very thirsty and didn't swallow without "continous cum" anyway. It wasn't Starved but i would think that Very Hungry should have sufficed to be honest but i assume that it would be "RND_HungerEffect04" then, if 5th would be  most critical stage.

So i enabled that "separate orgasms' thing in SexLab and message box from your mod still didn't show up, then installed SL Survival too and that message box did work for me, while your mod's didn't. I didn't have "Sexlab always orgasm" setting enabled in SLSO so that's not it for sure. I get what you're saying about SLSO, it definitely makes it more interersting! Yes, i understood that without "continous cum" enabled the message box should come up at the end of the stage if actor orgasms but nothing. It's a bit tricky to test to be honest 😁 kinda getting sick of sucking dick and reloading over and over to see what the hell is going on, it's why i hate any modding work myself and why i have high respect for modders, gotta have great patience for this. I did think that it is something wrong with my setup but i do have all hard requirements you listed and after testing SL Survival which worked i have no idea what can be wrong.

Thank you for offering to look at the logs and your response in general, though i don't really even know where to get those logs and how to generate them, so that might be problematic to do for me 😅 Is there a chance that you could make a patch for SL Survival? I've seen some people in comments asking about using it together with your mod and far as i understood it at least conflicts if not entirely one or the other. Now that i've tried Survival it has some other interesting features that i'd like to keep but i really like your mod's implementation of the whole thing, like FHU fixes and deflating potions, continous cum mode can be handy too 😏 I understand if not, just asking, no hard feelings, so to speak 😆

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 4:27 PM, applesandmayo said:

Does this have support for FHU inflation/Cum Addiction satiation upon swallowing a cum potion? I chugged a dozen bottles of giant cum and all I got was the base effect and a notification.

Currently, cum potions have very little cum in them. consuming a cum potion (no matter the kind) currently takes away 1.0 hunger point and adds roughly 5.0 addiction points. I verified this all works with my cum potions. There is an issue and the CAR cum potions do not add to cum adiction or cum hunger

As far as cum potions and FHU, they do not add to FHU since I added support for collecting cum you have swallowed... if I added cum to FHU upon drinking a potion, then it could be an endless cycle.

Edit: uploaded v1.5.3 and it contains a cum potion fix where now when you consume ANY potion/ingredient from any mod with the name "Cum" or "Sperm" in it, it will take away 1.0 cum hunger and add 5.0 cum addiction points.

Edited by Dasha117

Hello mod author, this is such a great mod and it didn't occur to me that SLS would have this kind of feature as i avoided due to its instability. After reading through the features of SLS I wonder if it would be possible to make a standalone mod of the cosmetic trauma/injury system it has? Pretty sure no other mod has done this before of applying wounds as overlays.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Siamero said:

Hello mod author, this is such a great mod and it didn't occur to me that SLS would have this kind of feature as i avoided due to its instability. After reading through the features of SLS I wonder if it would be possible to make a standalone mod of the cosmetic trauma/injury system it has? Pretty sure no other mod has done this before of applying wounds as overlays.

Apropos2 does this... I may have spelled it wrong but it does this stuff

see this post for it:

Edited by Dasha117

"Changed my scripts logic so that if you ingest any potion or ingredient with the name "Cum" or "Sperm" ...."

Just a FYI, if you include the word 'Semen' in this list, you will have compatibility with PSQ Succubus semen potions.

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, agent_hermit said:

"Changed my scripts logic so that if you ingest any potion or ingredient with the name "Cum" or "Sperm" ...."

Just a FYI, if you include the word 'Semen' in this list, you will have compatibility with PSQ Succubus semen potions.

I am sure there are some bugs I will need to fix, so I will try to add that keyword in when I do the next bug fix. thanks for the info

Edit: got it in with 1.5.3.1 along with a FHU morph bug fix, 1.5.3.2 is just changes to FHU to fix the absorb feature

Edited by Dasha117

Is there a way to re-enable FHU inflation for SL Female futa actors? I just tried a five person scene tagged MMMMF with all the involved actors being female, and I had no inflation effect. FHU said I had been inflated, or at least it was saying "reset actors before making changes", but I had all zeros for all of my inflation pools, despite getting the spit/swallow text for each of their respective orgasms. I'm currently using the latest version of this mod, and BakaFHU 1.96.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there a way to re-enable FHU inflation for SL Female futa actors? I just tried a five person scene tagged MMMMF with all the involved actors being female, and I had no inflation effect. FHU said I had been inflated, or at least it was saying "reset actors before making changes", but I had all zeros for all of my inflation pools, despite getting the spit/swallow text for each of their respective orgasms. I'm currently using the latest version of this mod, and BakaFHU 1.96.

hmm, so with my FHU optional patch I disabled the normal way FHU works so that the only way it gets cum/inflation values is from my mod or other mods (not sexlab orgasms). That said, I did NOT think about futas at all in my mod. I have no idea how that will work.. my best guess is that they are being considered as women and women do not have semen. I do not have any futa mods, so it is hard for me to debug this issue. I usually disable most of the debug logs before giving out a release but you can send me your papyrus log from that run and I can see if I can pull anything useful out of it.

Edit: looked at my scripts I am getting gender from Sexlab. Sexlab returns a 0 for male, 1 for female, 2 for male creature, 3 for female creature. I just do a "bool isFemale = Sexlab.GetGender(ActorRef) == 1"  so essentially anything other than a female is treated as male. if you want to override this then I would play with sexlab. I think there are settings about treating futa as male or female .

Edited by Dasha117
1 minute ago, Dasha117 said:

hmm, so with my FHU optional patch I disabled the normal way FHU works so that the only way it gets cum/inflation values is from my mod or other mods (not sexlab orgasms). That said, I did NOT think about futas at all in my mod. I have no idea how that will work.. my best guess is that they are being considered as women and women do not have semen. I do not have any futa mods, so it is hard for me to debug this issue. I usually disable most of the debug logs before giving out a release but you can send me your papyrus log from that run and I can see if I can pull anything useful out of it.

Yep, here ya go - had to change the animation at the start, but the one that was playing at the end was a MMMMF tagged one. FillHerUp logs were enabled in the MCM, not sure if they came through or not. Thanks for the quick reply!

Papyrus.0.log

Here's an additional log, this time, MMMMF with four SL Male futa actors. This time, I did have some inflation to the oral pool, but that was it.

Edit: Sorry to pester you, but is there also a way to disable the spit/swallow dialogue when an actor orgasms? Or additionally/alternatively, once the character reaches a certain level of addiction, will just auto-swallow? SLS had a mechanic like that which was pretty nice, especially because it meant that I didn't have to interrupt ...anything else I was doing, to hit the prompt, which when you have a bunch of actors in five-person animations busting all at once, can be kinda annoying.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by applesandmayo