Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Here's an additional log, this time, MMMMF with four SL Male futa actors. This time, I did have some inflation to the oral pool, but that was it.

Edit: Sorry to pester you, but is there also a way to disable the spit/swallow dialogue when an actor orgasms? Or additionally/alternatively, once the character reaches a certain level of addiction, will just auto-swallow? SLS had a mechanic like that which was pretty nice, especially because it meant that I didn't have to interrupt ...anything else I was doing, to hit the prompt, which when you have a bunch of actors in five-person animations busting all at once, can be kinda annoying.

Papyrus.0.log 358.78 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately there is not much I can do here. This is an issue with sexlab and the animations. Nothing can be done. The problem is that it is actually impossible to tell what hole the actor is cumming in.

Without SLSO, all the actors orgasm as the same time and my mod just takes a guess and puts one in each hole and the rest oral.  For SLSO I just added some logic to handle it in v1.5.3.3. see the change log to see the specifics

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Unfortunately there is not much I can do here. This is an issue with sexlab and the animations. Nothing can be done. The problem is that it is actually impossible to tell what hole the actor is cumming in.

Without SLSO, all the actors orgasm as the same time and my mod just takes a guess and puts one in each hole and the rest oral.  For SLSO I just added some logic to handle it in v1.5.3.3. see the change log to see the specifics

I think applesandmayo meant that the swallow prompt appears too many times in one animation, rather than checking if it's appropriate to that actor in that position of the scene. So like, if an actor cums, the prompt to swallow appears. If that actor cums again, the prompt appears again. If this happens a bunch in a row it can start ruining immersion. If a bunch of actors are all cumming multiple times it's a lot of clicking.

The continuous cum feature for creatures only asks to swallow when the firehose first starts to unload. Could that be a possible option for human actors as well? An MCM option like "Only prompt to swallow once per scene," or "Once per scene per actor," or something, and other orgasms after that would use your choice without asking again. I actually came on to request this, but I saw appleandmayo's comment and your response.

I love the mod though, it's been a lifesaver since SLS was discontinued. Thanks!

48 minutes ago, keitolainen said:

I think applesandmayo meant that the swallow prompt appears too many times in one animation, rather than checking if it's appropriate to that actor in that position of the scene. So like, if an actor cums, the prompt to swallow appears. If that actor cums again, the prompt appears again. If this happens a bunch in a row it can start ruining immersion. If a bunch of actors are all cumming multiple times it's a lot of clicking.

The continuous cum feature for creatures only asks to swallow when the firehose first starts to unload. Could that be a possible option for human actors as well? An MCM option like "Only prompt to swallow once per scene," or "Once per scene per actor," or something, and other orgasms after that would use your choice without asking again. I actually came on to request this, but I saw appleandmayo's comment and your response.

I love the mod though, it's been a lifesaver since SLS was discontinued. Thanks!

Thanks for the input. I will try to keep this in mind for the next update. In your opinion, would once per scene for all actors be good or would people like to get prompted per male. so in a say 3 way (FMM) you would get prompted twice (one for each male). or is it best to just have a single prompt?

37 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Thanks for the input. I will try to keep this in mind for the next update. In your opinion, would once per scene for all actors be good or would people like to get prompted per male. so in a say 3 way (FMM) you would get prompted twice (one for each male). or is it best to just have a single prompt?

Thanks for the response. Being prompted once per actor in a scene would be my preference, but being prompted once per scene in general would be great too. I don't know how complicated either would be to set up.

21 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I would say a prompt is only necessary if the player isn't at a high enough level of addiction yet. SLS had a thing where if you reached a certain threshold of addiction, the prompt would be skipped and you'd auto-swallow until the current cum-held level met the addiction level, where you'd then be prompted to swallow again.

Testing on Legendary Edition with the new version doesn't show much functionality other than the widget. Installing the FHU patch over FHU makes FHU stop functioning entirely on LE.

However this was with FHU already in the file for a couple of days, and with NeedsAddon paired with Sexlab Survival. So perhaps the results are not valid as they are not in isolation. (Also drinking cum bottles from FHU does not inflate me but DOES play the 'swallowing horse cum' or such widget message)

Thanks for the hard work, by the way. I was always sad that cum absorption never worked, it's really hot to me, and it would be wonderful if the fix worked in LE. :) I still play LE because of SexLab Disparity, what can I say?

Thanks for making the update either way!

Edited by Yuni
8 hours ago, Yuni said:

Testing on Legendary Edition with the new version doesn't show much functionality other than the widget. Installing the FHU patch over FHU makes FHU stop functioning entirely on LE.

However this was with FHU already in the file for a couple of days, and with NeedsAddon paired with Sexlab Survival. So perhaps the results are not valid as they are not in isolation. (Also drinking cum bottles from FHU does not inflate me but DOES play the 'swallowing horse cum' or such widget message)

Thanks for the hard work, by the way. I was always sad that cum absorption never worked, it's really hot to me, and it would be wonderful if the fix worked in LE. :) I still play LE because of SexLab Disparity, what can I say?

Thanks for making the update either way!

I don't know much about LE. I mean I technically have it from a long time ago but I never modded with it. As for what works in LE.... Probably just the basic stuff that my mod originally was for. Such as swallow/spit prompt, continuous cum mode, cum potions, addiction stuff, interface with needs mods.

Also my mod is not made to work with sexlab survival. It can technically run with both installed but there is 0 interfacing between the 2.

Anyway, are you using the baka FHU 1.96 ? I didn't look into it it was for both LE or SE/AE.

As for cum potions, I made it so that it only effects the addiction stuff. It does not add to inflation. I did this because you can technically now collect cum potions by manually expelling cum. So if I also made it inflate you, then it would be an endless cycle.

21 minutes ago, OddPillow4 said:

Maybe I'm installing the texture wrong but I am confused, the textures only apply to the face but not the body, help?

image.thumb.png.8c41b971fb985c5632c3369b07a7d0d3.png

There are no cum textures in this mod. You may be thinking about sexlan cum overlays extended.

My mod does contain an optional patch for that mod but you still need the original mod

33 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

There are no cum textures in this mod. You may be thinking about sexlan cum overlays extended.

My mod does contain an optional patch for that mod but you still need the original mod

Oh sorry, wrong thread

Just now, Unknowing-e said:

Where can I edit the messages that pop up when swallowing? I changed the file called Messages-ForFutureUse-Localizationstxt. But doesn't seem to work.

Per the name.... That file is not in use. At one point I attempted to export the text from the hardcoded psc files but gave up as the way I made the text is not easily exported. It is all in the cum handler.psc but it is broken up through multiple functions and not easily figured out. I gave up on doing that at one point as it brought me nothing and was annoying to figure out how to take what I have and change it to work with import/export strings

I am unsure if something is wrong or what. I never get the message asking to swallow or spit when doing oral. After a scene if I look in the MCM I see that for addiction that on skin has increased but none of the others have. I do not have the game turned on in SLSO and I also do not have the option for always orgasm in SLSO turned on. I am using Deadly Drain so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Edited by Slimreb
7 hours ago, Slimreb said:

I am unsure if something is wrong or what. I never get the message asking to swallow or spit when doing oral. After a scene if I look in the MCM I see that for addiction that on skin has increased but none of the others have. I do not have the game turned on in SLSO and I also do not have the option for always orgasm in SLSO turned on. I am using Deadly Drain so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Hard to tell what is going on. Deadly drain would not be the cause though. You can send me your papyrus log from that run and I can see what I can pull out of it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this mod should be loaded after FHU and SCOE. I have noticed that the overlays work correctly after a scene but nothing happens with FHU. Both CSN and FHU are showing no cum in the body no matter which scene was played.

25 minutes ago, Slimreb said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but this mod should be loaded after FHU and SCOE. I have noticed that the overlays work correctly after a scene but nothing happens with FHU. Both CSN and FHU are showing no cum in the body no matter which scene was played.

was able to open the papy log you send me and your setup is not in a good state. a ton of mods are just broken, my mod included. The errors I saw show something very wrong. like there are even errors about native functions not being found. I would say your skyrim install is corrupt somehow. probably either something you did manually or one of the mods you installed did something to the skyrim.esm or something. there are also tons of errors about missing script files, so your MO, vortex, or something is not working right.

23 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Per the name.... That file is not in use. At one point I attempted to export the text from the hardcoded psc files but gave up as the way I made the text is not easily exported. It is all in the cum handler.psc but it is broken up through multiple functions and not easily figured out. I gave up on doing that at one point as it brought me nothing and was annoying to figure out how to take what I have and change it to work with import/export strings

Thanks will edit, just changing the pronouns, it bothers me :)

11 hours ago, Unknowing-e said:

Thanks will edit, just changing the pronouns, it bothers me :)

If it's a good fix then send it to me and I can roll it into the next patch and give you some credit in the release notes

Not sure why but this mod hasn't worked for me for a while. The really early versions of the mod worked fine along side FHU, iNeed and Frostfall. Every time I update the mod from the really early version nothing works, no widget, no swallow/spit option. I tried uninstalling then making a clean save and reinstalling the new version but it never works. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure if it'll help but here's my most recent papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by adoiad
1 hour ago, adoiad said:

Not sure why but this mod hasn't worked for me for a while. The really early versions of the mod worked fine along side FHU, iNeed and Frostfall. Every time I update the mod from the really early version nothing works, no widget, no swallow/spit option. I tried uninstalling then making a clean save and reinstalling the new version but it never works. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure if it'll help but here's my most recent papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log 1.53 MB · 1 download

Widgets seem to not be working for you. I assume you are missing a dependency for it or something. You could try disabling the widget in the MCM, save, then reload. I think the widget errors you are getting are causing the scripts to exit and not work correctly. if disabling the widget works for you then you could look into why the widget doesn't work for you. The only dependency it should have is skyUI. are you on LE or SE/AE?

20 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

was able to open the papy log you send me and your setup is not in a good state. a ton of mods are just broken, my mod included. The errors I saw show something very wrong. like there are even errors about native functions not being found. I would say your skyrim install is corrupt somehow. probably either something you did manually or one of the mods you installed did something to the skyrim.esm or something. there are also tons of errors about missing script files, so your MO, vortex, or something is not working right.

Thanks for looking at that. I completely reinstalled my Skyrim and reverted it to 1.6.640. I am still seeing a ton of script errors in the log but am not seeing native function errors. I am guessing there is some mod that is really tearing everything apart. I guess it is time to completely redo my mod list and add a little at a time until I find the mod or mods that are breaking things. Again I really appreciate your time with that.

53 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

he only dependency it should have is skyUI. are you on LE or SE/AE?

I'm on AE, not the most recent version but from a few versions back. Like I said everything within the mod worked on my current game version but on and earlier release of your mod. After updating your mod the functions don't work, except for one time they briefly worked after updating but haven't since, it's weird. 

3 hours ago, Slimreb said:

Thanks for looking at that. I completely reinstalled my Skyrim and reverted it to 1.6.640. I am still seeing a ton of script errors in the log but am not seeing native function errors. I am guessing there is some mod that is really tearing everything apart. I guess it is time to completely redo my mod list and add a little at a time until I find the mod or mods that are breaking things. Again I really appreciate your time with that.

Some errors are normal, especially at the beginning. The errors that I saw that caused some concerns were about missing files. I've personally never encountered those so I am not really sure what the fix is. Just Google... Verify you have the correct version of stuff for your game version.

3 hours ago, adoiad said:

I'm on AE, not the most recent version but from a few versions back. Like I said everything within the mod worked on my current game version but on and earlier release of your mod. After updating your mod the functions don't work, except for one time they briefly worked after updating but haven't since, it's weird. 

Yah I went to the most recent... Do not do that. Basically all of sexlab breaks so I personally had to edit all my mods including sexlab to get it to work correctly with the newest version... I should just revert but meh. 

Anyway, yes some version updates do require a new save game. I generally try to increment the middle number for those that need a new save or ones that have major changes. So if version was 1.4.9 and you upgraded to 1.5.x then a new save is probably needed. Usually this is when I either remove cars from a script or add stuff to the esps. I try not to do that anymore if I can help it.

7 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

So if version was 1.4.9 and you upgraded to 1.5.x then a new save is probably needed. Usually this is when I either remove cars from a script or add stuff to the esps. I try not to do that anymore if I can help it.

Ah ok, yes I was on 1.4.9 I believe when it was working. Ig I'll just have to revert back and won't be able to use the upgraded versions. Oh well, thanks anyway.

21 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Some errors are normal, especially at the beginning. The errors that I saw that caused some concerns were about missing files. I've personally never encountered those so I am not really sure what the fix is. Just Google... Verify you have the correct version of stuff for your game version.

I spent some time organizing my MO2 into separators and then disabling some mods that I decided I did not want to use anymore. I then started a new game and I am now seeing the widget messages and to option to swallow or spit. I did notice though that the amount in belly went up but the amount in anal did not. I started the scene using TDF Enhanced Prostitution and it was for anal. The scene started out with oral and then went to anal, so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Either way I did get the messages from the widget during the anal scene. Very happy that I have gotten things to the point they are now without having to completely nuke my mod list.

I have started a new game and only have Sexlab, Sexlab Utility Plus, SLIF, SCOE, SLSO, CNS, TDF Enhanced, Deadly Drain, and Fertility mods active. I am getting the messages and swallow prompt every time now, but CSN is only registering the oral for the counters and inflation. I can not imagine that any of my Nexus mods would be messing with this. Could you look over my log and see if anything looks out of place?

Edit: It seems to be either dependent on the animation playing or something as I tested again and it now shows some in pussy after two scenes. It did increment on both of them.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Slimreb