On 11/2/2023 at 5:31 PM, Pantheress said:

I'm unable to start this mod on an ongoing save.
New games work fine, but something seems to be stopping the mcm from appearing on my saves, on several different profiles/characters.
I tried the "setstage ski_..." command, to no avail.
What else is there to try, other than starting over with a new character from scratch? :/

On 11/2/2023 at 5:51 PM, ebbluminous said:

Not really. Soem mods can play hell/not work on existing saves. In those cases it's new game time

Mod works fine on existing saves. that said, someone had a similar issue with the MCM not showing for quite a while. /shrug just sky ui issues. just play. it will work. eventually the MCM will show.

It seems  continuous mode does not work at all after 1.44. I tried 1.45 and 1.46 as well.  

1.44 for some reason works for the PC but does not work for NPCs, fertility mode is not registering anything (even things what would register normally, not just continuous mode basically no event registers in fertility mod anymore for npcs) and there is no widget, only for the player character.

I am not sure what is changed since 1.44 but I assume something to do with Fertility mod.

Also if 1.46 would work as intended, would it be possible to apply cum overlay at every increment?

Edit: I tested without your mod (loaded up the save before I installed it) and FM is working with NPCs as intended. If I install 1.44 it breaks FM for the npc interactions. Sadly anything above 1.44 - continuous mode is not working, even for the player character. 

Edited by Midnightbug
49 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

It seems  continuous mode does not work at all after 1.44. I tried 1.45 and 1.46 as well.  

1.44 for some reason works for the PC but does not work for NPCs, fertility mode is not registering anything (even things what would register normally, not just continuous mode basically no event registers in fertility mod anymore for npcs) and there is no widget, only for the player character.

I am not sure what is changed since 1.44 but I assume something to do with Fertility mod.

Also if 1.46 would work as intended, would it be possible to apply cum overlay at every increment?

Edit: I tested without your mod (loaded up the save before I installed it) and FM is working with NPCs as intended. If I install 1.44 it breaks FM for the npc interactions. Sadly anything above 1.44 - continuous mode is not working, even for the player character. 

A second pov here:  I've been messing with my loadout on a new start (a never ending process).  I have had 1.46 with continuous mode working fine, when using SL Separate Orgasms.  However, on a new game without SLSO, continuous cum did NOT work... only final end-of-scene, without widget text notices.

SLSO may be a requirement for continuous mode, but I also didn't see that stated (perhaps I wasn't looking specifically for it though).

39 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

If you are going to complain about something at least read the mod first. Not sure what changed between versions, chexk the change log.

• Continuous mode works fine, i just assume you are not doing something right or misunderstand it. It has been verified by other uses and myself for each of those versions. Read mod page for how the mode works. Prior to 1.4.7 it only works on select races. Even then the creature must have full balls for it to really work well. If you do noy like the balls needing to recharge, set the timer from 24hrs to 0. Balls will always be full.
  • What exactly do you mean by does not work for NPCs? This mod is strictly about the player. It makes no changes to NPCs. 
  • Support for fertility was removed in 1.4.5. It has no interactions with it at all now. 
  • As for adding cum overlays at every increment,  no. Continuous mode is specific to this mod. It baisically makes its own internal orgasm events. Ideally it would be nice for this feature to be in SLSO or Sexlab Framework, but o well. Other mods such as SCOE that apply cum overlays can subscribe to my one event and trigger on that if they want.

9 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

A second pov here:  I've been messing with my loadout on a new start (a never ending process).  I have had 1.46 with continuous mode working fine, when using SL Separate Orgasms.  However, on a new game without SLSO, continuous cum did NOT work... only final end-of-scene, without widget text notices.

SLSO may be a requirement for continuous mode, but I also didn't see that stated (perhaps I wasn't looking specifically for it though).

SLSO is required as much of the logic is based on the creatures enjoyment level. SLSO requirement is listed in the forst sentence where the feature is described "Version 1.4.0+ big feature is "continuous cum mode"(enabled by default, disable in MCM) and it requires SLSO. "

It would be a lot of work to get it working without SLSO and i do not have time for that. I just assume everyone has SLSO as it is just objectively bettter with it than without it. I added support for non SLSO for most uses if this mod just because it was easy.

Edited by Dasha117
4 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

SLSO is required as much of the logic is based on the creatures enjoyment level. SLSO requirement is listed in the forst sentence where the feature is described "Version 1.4.0+ big feature is "continuous cum mode"(enabled by default, disable in MCM) and it requires SLSO. "

It would be a lot of work tk get it working without SLSO and i do not have time for that. I just assume everyone has SLSO as it is just objectively bettter with it than without it

Yeah, I'd figured it would be something like that, and it didn't surprise me to see it not working when I didn't have SLSO enabled.  Props for confirmation.

This mod just came out as I was starting to build a new load-out, and have watched the quickly building feature list and updates - so the SLSO requirement got lost in the murk, but the feature itself is what drew my eye.  :)

Thanks for the great mod - adds a bit of additional flavor during and post scenes.  I appreciate all the effort you're putting in, particularly trying to accommodate and integrate with so many other popular mods.  :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

If you are going to complain about something at least read the mod first. Not sure what changed between versions, chexk the change log.

• Continuous mode works fine, i just assume you are not doing something right or misunderstand it. It has been verified by other uses and myself for each of those versions. Read mod page for how the mode works. Prior to 1.4.7 it only works on select races. Even then the creature must have full balls for it to really work well. If you do noy like the balls needing to recharge, set the timer from 24hrs to 0. Balls will always be full.
  • What exactly do you mean by does not work for NPCs? This mod is strictly about the player. It makes no changes to NPCs. 
  • Support for fertility was removed in 1.4.5. It has no interactions with it at all now. 
  • As for adding cum overlays at every increment,  no. Continuous mode is specific to this mod. It baisically makes its own internal orgasm events. Ideally it would be nice for this feature to be in SLSO or Sexlab Framework, but o well. Other mods such as SCOE that apply cum overlays can subscribe to my one event and trigger on that if they want.

Well, I just tested the latest 1.47 version. Still no continuous mode,  I tried all the settings. Just one large final load at the end, just as before the mod was installed. No widget messages. I am not sure why it is not working when I was using 1.44 I had widget messages and continuous mode.

42 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

Yeah, I'd figured it would be something like that, and it didn't surprise me to see it not working when I didn't have SLSO enabled.  Props for confirmation.

This mod just came out as I was starting to build a new load-out, and have watched the quickly building feature list and updates - so the SLSO requirement got lost in the murk, but the feature itself is what drew my eye.  :)

Thanks for the great mod - adds a bit of additional flavor during and post scenes.  I appreciate all the effort you're putting in, particularly trying to accommodate and integrate with so many other popular mods.  :thumbsup:

It is a long bullet list of features, but not sure how to shorten it to make it more readable. Guess i could sextion it into hidden tabs....

Anyway i do not plan on adding much more to this one. Will eventually be makong a small cum potion support addon. Right now my mod juat hooks into cum Alchemy.  Id like to make this other support mod that will allow this mod to hook into any mod with cum potions such as SLS, cum Alchemy,  soul gem oven, and even the cum ingredient FHU apits out.

23 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Well, I just tested the latest 1.47 version. Still no continuous mode,  I tried all the settings. Just one large final load at the end, just as before the mod was installed. No widget messages. I am not sure why it is not working when I was using 1.44 I had widget messages and continuous mode.

Mentioned this in other replies to someone else that was having issues.

• Do you have SLSO installed 
  • Is your charater male or female 
  • What creatures have you tested with. Have you used this creature previously? 
  • Are you using your own custom load sizes or the vanilla ones
  • Seach your papyrus log for _"CSN" as i prefix all my logs with that. Look for errors. You can send me the _CSN logs you do see.

Thank you for your help Dasha117 I really appreciate it.

This mod is so cool, I am just so unhappy that it does not work on my end. Something is really off here. I have SLSO installed, the latest version. Female character. I tried custom load size and vanilla as well. It seems the mod is not working at all, I am not getting widget messages on orgasm that the character dehydrated either.... It seems nothing works. I am really puzzled by this, because 1.44 was working and I had widget messages as well...

Regarding the errors, these are the ones I found: (Is there some stuff below here what is missing somehow?)

Spoiler

WARNING: Property cumHandler on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property VanillaNeeds on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Fhu on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property LastSeed on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Sunhelm on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property CumAddict on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Slso on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Ineed on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Rnd on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property Frostfall on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/05/2023 - 11:25:37PM] WARNING: Property WidgetManager on script _CSN_PlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE27CD75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edited by Midnightbug
1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

It is a long bullet list of features, but not sure how to shorten it to make it more readable. Guess i could sextion it into hidden tabs....

Anyway i do not plan on adding much more to this one. Will eventually be makong a small cum potion support addon. Right now my mod juat hooks into cum Alchemy.  Id like to make this other support mod that will allow this mod to hook into any mod with cum potions such as SLS, cum Alchemy,  soul gem oven, and even the cum ingredient FHU apits out.

Firstly, I just want to make sure you understand that my comment was intended to be 110% complimentary.  :) 

The long list of features is wonderfully complete - it's good to see what all is involved in a mod and how it interacts with others.  Not sure how better to present it, as breaking it up or putting into spoilers may just obscure it more... In the end it boils down to how the viewer best processes things.  From my perspective, it is complete and concise, anything you do to change it is just time you've lost from yourself... and I for one don't want to take anything away from you.  :)

Also, I agree about avoiding too much feature creep.  While everyone always has their must-have-mods that they hope tie into everything else - it quickly becomes unmanageable.  If you feel you've got this connecting to everything you want - stop.  Polish and tune as you wish or need, absolutely, but don't let it overspill to the detriment of yourself or the project.  Keep it fun.  :)

Again, thanks for everything!

58 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Thank you for your help Dasha117 I really appreciate it.

This mod is so cool, I am just so unhappy that it does not work on my end. Something is really off here. I have SLSO installed, the latest version. Female character. I tried custom load size and vanilla as well. It seems the mod is not working at all, I am not getting widget messages on orgasm that the character dehydrated either.... It seems nothing works. I am really puzzled by this, because 1.44 was working and I had widget messages as well...

Regarding the errors, these are the ones I found: (Is there some stuff below here what is missing somehow?)

So you are not crazy, these logs essentially mean the mod is not loading. as to why... idk.. something is wrong. Try a save before you used my mod. then send over the papyrus log again. This reads as if the pex files are just not installed or are empty. check your skyrim installs data/Scripts/ folder.. make sure they are there and are not like 0 in size

7 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

Firstly, I just want to make sure you understand that my comment was intended to be 110% complimentary.  :)

The long list of features is wonderfully complete - it's good to see what all is involved in a mod and how it interacts with others.  Not sure how better to present it, as breaking it up or putting into spoilers may just obscure it more... In the end it boils down to how the viewer best processes things.  From my perspective, it is complete and concise, anything you do to change it is just time you've lost from yourself... and I for one don't want to take anything away from you.  :)

Also, I agree about avoiding too much feature creep.  While everyone always has their must-have-mods that they hope tie into everything else - it quickly becomes unmanageable.  If you feel you've got this connecting to everything you want - stop.  Polish and tune as you wish or need, absolutely, but don't let it overspill to the detriment of yourself or the project.  Keep it fun.  :)

Again, thanks for everything!

Yah some people like Mono like giant mods as all the features you want will work best together that way... I do not like that mentality though. those big mods become impossible to compile, impossible for others to work with, and just become a mess. Like SLS was great, but I found myself spending like an hour disabling/tweaking everything in that MCM. I would prefer more modular mods. this one is already on the edge of being hard to compile. I was going to upload my modders package for this mod. essentially contains most the psc files from all the soft/hard dependencies this mod supports.

Rant:

Spoiler

Shocking.. but the mod author of Frostfall/lastseed/camping/fertility is a POS from a modders standpoint. even if you install his psc files.. that is not enough. there are pex files you need to use a pex de compiler on to get in order to compile. lots of mods are like that.. i hate those authors. really annoyed me to even add support for those.. doubt I will do it again for his mods... like if you don't want others interfacing with your mod just say so...

anyway, I like smaller mods that provide decent interfaces/events to tie in with. which is my plan for the future mods i'm going to work on. I have also upgraded my system to AE as it is just easier to use the latest stuff. luckily everything will still be SE compatible since not much actually changes between them. and I also have SE still installed too, so I can still test with it.

9 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

So you are not crazy, these logs essentially mean the mod is not loading. as to why... idk.. something is wrong. Try a save before you used my mod. then send over the papyrus log again. This reads as if the pex files are just not installed or are empty. check your skyrim installs data/Scripts/ folder.. make sure they are there and are not like 0 in size

Yah some people like Mono like giant mods as all the features you want will work best together that way... I do not like that mentality though. those big mods become impossible to compile, impossible for others to work with, and just become a mess. Like SLS was great, but I found myself spending like an hour disabling/tweaking everything in that MCM. I would prefer more modular mods. this one is already on the edge of being hard to compile. I was going to upload my modders package for this mod. essentially contains most the psc files from all the soft/hard dependencies this mod supports.

Rant:

Reveal hidden contents

Shocking.. but the mod author of Frostfall/lastseed/camping/fertility is a POS from a modders standpoint. even if you install his psc files.. that is not enough. there are pex files you need to use a pex de compiler on to get in order to compile. lots of mods are like that.. i hate those authors. really annoyed me to even add support for those.. doubt I will do it again for his mods... like if you don't want others interfacing with your mod just say so...

anyway, I like smaller mods that provide decent interfaces/events to tie in with. which is my plan for the future mods i'm going to work on. I have also upgraded my system to AE as it is just easier to use the latest stuff. luckily everything will still be SE compatible since not much actually changes between them. and I also have SE still installed too, so I can still test with it.

Huhh, so I made a brand new playthrough. Checked for requirements. Other mods are working fine. I have SLSO, working fine. Installed 1.4.7 with all the other mods at the same time. MCM present and I can change settings. Yet nothing happens, no widget messages, character is not getting dehydrated on orgasm and I am not getting any notficiation about it either. 

I checked my script folder in Skyrim /Data -it is there and there are script files in there. (I got 62 files)

I checked the papyrus and this is what I found (again this is a fresh game) :

Spoiler

[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property fhu on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SlConfig on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property CumAddict on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property VanillaNeeds on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumList_z_SetForms on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumList_a_All on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property rnd on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Ineed on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_SpitSwallow on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowSatisfiedMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property ActorTypeCreature on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Frostfall on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Menu on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property PlayerRef on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_LoadSizeQueryMsg on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowForcedMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property LastSeed on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SexLab on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Sunhelm on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property WidgetManager on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SLSO on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edited by Midnightbug
7 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Huhh, so I made a brand new playthrough. Checked for requirements. Other mods are working fine. I have SLSO, working fine. Installed 1.4.7 with all the other mods at the same time. MCM present and I can change settings. Yet nothing happens, no widget messages, character is not getting dehydrated on orgasm and I am not getting any notficiation about it either. 

I checked my script folder in Skyrim /Data -it is there and there are script files in there. (I got 62 files)

I checked the papyrus and this is what I found (again this is a fresh game) :

Reveal hidden contents

[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property fhu on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SlConfig on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property CumAddict on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property VanillaNeeds on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumList_z_SetForms on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumList_a_All on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property rnd on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Ineed on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_SpitSwallow on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowSatisfiedMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property ActorTypeCreature on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Frostfall on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Menu on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property PlayerRef on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_LoadSizeQueryMsg on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property _CSN_CumSwallowForcedMarker on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property LastSeed on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SexLab on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property Sunhelm on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property WidgetManager on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/06/2023 - 10:12:38AM] WARNING: Property SLSO on script _CSN_CumHandler attached to _CSN_CumHandlerQuest (FE25ED75) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Again, those errors mean the pex files are not installed correctly.  Your mo2 or Vortex must be bugging.  Try manually copying the pex files over to data/scripts 

41 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Again, those errors mean the pex files are not installed correctly.  Your mo2 or Vortex must be bugging.  Try manually copying the pex files over to data/scripts 

Okay, so I tried a lot of things,  it is definitely an incompatibility with one of my mods. If I am just installing the requirements it works.

Hi, I'm playing with version 1.3.12 (in skyrim LE) but it has the Frostfall bug (when the man ejaculates it freezes you instead of warming you up) and it doesn't always detect when the woman does it.
You could grab version 1.3.12 and fix that error, and if you could add support for lastseed I would be very grateful.
Version 1.4 onwards, as you already said, does not work at all in LE , sunhelm does not exist in LE and the continuous cum mode only your mod uses it, so it would not be useful to the rest of the mods.
I even have cum alchemy remastered installed and when I spit I get the race vial.
And you could release it as 1.3.13 for LE only.

On 11/11/2023 at 8:58 PM, DarkDamocles said:

Hi, I'm playing with version 1.3.12 (in skyrim LE) but it has the Frostfall bug (when the man ejaculates it freezes you instead of warming you up) and it doesn't always detect when the woman does it.
You could grab version 1.3.12 and fix that error, and if you could add support for lastseed I would be very grateful.
Version 1.4 onwards, as you already said, does not work at all in LE , sunhelm does not exist in LE and the continuous cum mode only your mod uses it, so it would not be useful to the rest of the mods.
I even have cum alchemy remastered installed and when I spit I get the race vial.
And you could release it as 1.3.13 for LE only.

Good to hear some feedback from the LE crowd. My development speed is at a crawl right now, but when i get back too it i can probably just take the dlc stuff out, remove the masters, and use that as an optional install in the fomod for LE users. I just do not have LE... so i would not be able to test it. Will flag you whenever i get around to it.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:11 AM, wareware said:

The cum hunger magic effects don't have the No Hit event flag. I think they were triggering my equipment durability mod during orgasm.

SSEEdit_pCxGriweDr.png

/shrug. I assume you are using an old version? I do run this through xedit to check for those errors. I do not see the same with the latest

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

/shrug. I assume you are using an old version? I do run this through xedit to check for those errors. I do not see the same with the latest

Its not an xedit error. The Cum Hunger spells not being flagged for No Hit Event means they generate the OnHit event everytime the Cum Hunger spell is called. The other spells in your mod are flagged as No Hit Event.

34 minutes ago, wareware said:

Its not an xedit error. The Cum Hunger spells not being flagged for No Hit Event means they generate the OnHit event everytime the Cum Hunger spell is called. The other spells in your mod are flagged as No Hit Event.

oooo, I thought you were talking about HITMEs (Higher Index Than Masterlist Entries) errors. those spells/magic effects were a 90% copy/paste from SLS. I have not played around with them too much, but can add it to the list of yhings to look at when i get a chance

On 11/21/2023 at 4:51 AM, danna233 said:

Will this be compatible with Dirt Blood And Cum and SexLab Cumpires?

Define compatible? I have not heard of Cumpires. That said, this mod alone will not interact with either of those, so it will be fine to run at the same time, but not sure what interactions you would want between this mod and those 2