11 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Thanks for the answer - that makes sense.

For some reason I couldn't get SCOE to work, but SLACS does and I was thinking "good enough". But I'll take another run at SCOE and see if I can make zero mistakes in getting it set up :)

It should just "work"... i help on early stages with the mod but not the latest versions.  I just grabbed it and installed it.. then it worked..  maybe it needs a new save if you were already using slacs... i know more now about modding than i did then. So i can take another look at that mod.

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

It should just "work"... i help on early stages with the mod but not the latest versions.  I just grabbed it and installed it.. then it worked..  maybe it needs a new save if you were already using slacs... i know more now about modding than i did then. So i can take another look at that mod.

Thanks for the offer - turned out the issue was simple enough. When I installed SCOE (months ago, when I ought to have been in bed) I didn't select the right patch in the FOMOD. I reinstalled and selected the right patch and now it just works :)

I don't speak English, translator used
Author, thank you for your fashion. Is it possible to add a couple more functions in the future? Using a dialog, key or spell to trigger supported animation and collecting sperm in reserve? Survival uses only for the sake of this and with your fashion and the above edits, it will not be needed at all

11 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Unfortunately the Love Sickness doesn't work. Pure Save. I'm trying to reinstall the game completely.

3 hours ago, om11nous said:

might have some problems with frostfall here. The cum is actually increasing the exposure of frostfall rather reduce it. and i just get freeze to death in a dragon's cum :)

(it is not obvious on human size but if i mess up with some large fellows i might get frozen)

hahaha, I will say I did not test out the frostfall interface. I pretty much just copied it over... that said.. now that i think about it.. SLS did make you colder with cum... and not warmer... I will take a look. thanks for the bug reports. keep them coming. hard to test everything out when i rarely actually play the game lol

Edit: took a look... yup.. I am directly calling frostfall.ModExposure(CumAmount)... forgot that positive values make you colder.. not warmer... will fix it and put something up shortly

Edit2: new version is up. let me know how it goes. I did some script refactoring too. there shouldn't be any issues, but let me know if you see any

9 hours ago, LaRem. said:

Unfortunately the Love Sickness doesn't work. Pure Save. I'm trying to reinstall the game completely.

it worked with my play though. with lovesickness installed it didnt ask for swallow. with it not installed it did. I didn't do any other interfacing with love sickness other than that though.

Edited by Dasha117
12 hours ago, Linnan said:

I don't speak English, translator used
Author, thank you for your fashion. Is it possible to add a couple more functions in the future? Using a dialog, key or spell to trigger supported animation and collecting sperm in reserve? Survival uses only for the sake of this and with your fashion and the above edits, it will not be needed at all

I would use the Fill Her Up option that adds a cum item to you inventory on purge.. granted I do not think that item does anything.... either way the only way  am supporting the collection of cum is if you get it straight from the tap and spit.

8 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

lol, your change log notes for 1.4.4 killed me!  If it was a frost dragon, then that should be a feature, not a bug!

lol, maybe if i get bored enough in the future i can add in cum effects for various races. just have not felt the need since many other mods already offer something of the sort. could make it a enable/disable option in the MCM though... idk we will see. having a bout of carpal tunnel right now, so will be trying not to mod too much at the moment. will keep up bug fixes though. like i just updated the SCOE Warmth patch. was an air head bug... made the function to warm you up with the cum layers... forgot to actually call it haha.

Hmm.. I have Sexlab Survival along with this mod, which works, I get the prompts an texts indicating the addon mod is active and working with my other mods (sexlab, FHU, etc..).
The only thing that isn't showing is the MCM menu, so I can't adjust any of the additional/expanded features you've added in. I've run setstage ski_ to refresh my MCM menus but still isn't turning up in my list. 

I have the installed mod in my list below Survival, as well the plugin is listed after Survival. 

Any tips or adjustments I should make?

23 minutes ago, FoxLotus said:

Hmm.. I have Sexlab Survival along with this mod, which works, I get the prompts an texts indicating the addon mod is active and working with my other mods (sexlab, FHU, etc..).
The only thing that isn't showing is the MCM menu, so I can't adjust any of the additional/expanded features you've added in. I've run setstage ski_ to refresh my MCM menus but still isn't turning up in my list. 

I have the installed mod in my list below Survival, as well the plugin is listed after Survival. 

Any tips or adjustments I should make?

Interesting,  i never intended the two to be used together.  That said i did remake everything so everything should technically just work since nothing is shared. I assume you loaded this on a current save... dumb question but did you wait a couple of minutes. Some times new MCMs take a bit to pop up. Otherwise i would just open the papyrus.0 log, use notepad++ or something and search the whole file for _CSN as i prefixed everything with that for easier searching.  Then just look for any obvious errors. Also are you on LE, SE, or Ae?

20 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Interesting,  i never intended the two to be used together.  That said i did remake everything so everything should technically just work since nothing is shared. I assume you loaded this on a current save... dumb question but did you wait a couple of minutes. Some times new MCMs take a bit to pop up. Otherwise i would just open the papyrus.0 log, use notepad++ or something and search the whole file for _CSN as i prefixed everything with that for easier searching.  Then just look for any obvious errors. Also are you on LE, SE, or Ae?

I realize you had intended this more as a standalone, if I wasn't utilizing other features from Survival I would have simply disabled one for this. As yours has more features that work in conjunction with other mods, yet it appears both are working together. I just can't access the MCM to make adjustments for the HUD options or parameter options, at least as far as I can tell from the save game I loaded the mod into.

I've waited extensively during gameplay, as well made use of the command prompt "setstage SKI_ConfigInstanceManager 1" to refresh/reload MCM plugins which doesn't help. I am using SE as well.

Haven't tested a new game yet, which might be the only way for it to show up.

Edited by FoxLotus
9 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I would use the Fill Her Up option that adds a cum item to you inventory on purge.. granted I do not think that item does anything.... either way the only way  am supporting the collection of cum is if you get it straight from the tap and spit.

Cum Alchemy Remastered 1.6.6 does not support ineed, i use LE. Every time it is extremely inconvenient to tie for products

What about a spell that runs animations with supporting tags? This would be a feature that is not in the same Survival, there is only a dialogue with animals, and then it does not always read tags correctly and there is no support for many creatures

Edited by Linnan
7 hours ago, FoxLotus said:

I realize you had intended this more as a standalone, if I wasn't utilizing other features from Survival I would have simply disabled one for this. As yours has more features that work in conjunction with other mods, yet it appears both are working together. I just can't access the MCM to make adjustments for the HUD options or parameter options, at least as far as I can tell from the save game I loaded the mod into.

I've waited extensively during gameplay, as well made use of the command prompt "setstage SKI_ConfigInstanceManager 1" to refresh/reload MCM plugins which doesn't help. I am using SE as well.

Haven't tested a new game yet, which might be the only way for it to show up.

Worst case .. start from a save before you used my mod.... edit the settings directly in the settings json file to your preferred values. The first time my mod loads i import from the settings file. not at my pc but it should be under skse/plugins/storageutil/cumswallowneeds/settings.json

Side note, i am interested in what people are using for their default settings. As i jave mentioned,  i have not played much so i took gueses on things. Would be good to know if people have found better defaults .

Also it is not that i didn't want them to be used together... it just started as a small subset of features SLS already provided, so i didn't think they would be used together.  guess now it does offer "more" but at the same time it offers less as i chose not to implement certain features i just don't like or saw a point too. Such as beast corruption, butterfly/mushrooms turn into dicks,  or collecting cum from your body and making cum potions. Let me know how it goes running with both mods.. like do you get a double prompt when swallowing? Do both mods add to FHU? 

6 hours ago, Linnan said:

Cum Alchemy Remastered 1.6.6 does not support ineed, i use LE. Every time it is extremely inconvenient to tie for products

What about a spell that runs animations with supporting tags? This would be a feature that is not in the same Survival, there is only a dialogue with animals, and then it does not always read tags correctly and there is no support for many creatures

Not going to happen right now, but i could add to the patch i have for Cum Alchemy  Remastered so it does support ineed/others... i sent my last changes to the author but he has not been online for a few months.  Will do the same here after i make the change. 

Edited by Dasha117

Hey thank you so much for converting this system out of survival. If your still looking for ideas for this you have added basiclly everything. 2 tiny things you could also incorperate is the "cum fill sound" out of sls. You have the swallow sound but it also had fill sounds for vaginial and anal. 2nd would be a manual key to open and close mouth for when your charater isnt showing that correctly like in an oral annimation. Then question if if we are using your setup and change to custom race amounts for cum what is that based off of, the fill her up amounts by chance?

Unrelated but if you wanted to know if anything else could be inspired off of survival I liked the expeeriance system and staminia/ magicka buffs you get with races based on the sexual experiances with them. If you wanted another project mod of course. Cheers, thank you for your work!

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

Hey thank you so much for converting this system out of survival. If your still looking for ideas for this you have added basiclly everything. 2 tiny things you could also incorperate is the "cum fill sound" out of sls. You have the swallow sound but it also had fill sounds for vaginial and anal. 2nd would be a manual key to open and close mouth for when your charater isnt showing that correctly like in an oral annimation. Then question if if we are using your setup and change to custom race amounts for cum what is that based off of, the fill her up amounts by chance?

Unrelated but if you wanted to know if anything else could be inspired off of survival I liked the expeeriance system and staminia/ magicka buffs you get with races based on the sexual experiances with them. If you wanted another project mod of course. Cheers, thank you for your work!

Sound part on spit is not a bad idea, I will keep it in mind. For vag/anal it might conflict with the orgasm sound. I forget that the mouth animation is broke for some people since i fixed it in my own SexLab patches....i forget what i did though... i probably won't add the manual button but i will try an remember how i fixed it and maybe post that as a patch. I will mention that the mouth open status only changes the message you get. It has no other effect unlike in SLS where swallows were just broken if your mouth was not open

For experience i use whorecraft, so i won't remake the wheel on that. For the buffs based on the race you are with and your experience with them... i may add some of that into Whorecraft whenever i get to it. But not for this mod.

For the redone race cum values that i provide for the non full custom option.... i literally googled the possible cum volumes for each creature...(or their equivalent real live species). Used a pig for a dragon since pigs cum the most. Had a spread sheet of their min, avg, and max values. Took the average values as the ones to use. Normalized them all so that their values fit within the range of what was currently in there(essentially divided each races mL value by 4). Then adjusted them (within the bounds of their min/max values) so that it made for a better fit in the system. Like human values i used the max possible cum values. Avg human tier is your typical mal. Large human is the human values for those with hyperspermia.

Then i simply went through every single race in vanilla and dlcs and put them in their corresponding tiers. Like in SLS he has sabertooth as very large.. but all feline species have tiny tiny amounts. Like rabbit amounts... then he had dogs less than humans when they produce much more... so i adjusted everything to real life values as much as possible. 

Edited by Dasha117
13 minutes ago, Linnan said:

Does not work Chaurus Hunter. When the scene ends, a window does not appear with the choice to swallow or not. Were used Billy animations with tags oral

If it is a rape scene as i assume that was what it was.. you do not get asked to spit/swallow. Victims always swallow if oral acene. Should still have gotten some message displayed on screen about being forced to swallow or something. 

9 minutes ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Please add last seed support.

What is this last seed you speak of.

27 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

If it is a rape scene as i assume that was what it was.. you do not get asked to spit/swallow. Victims always swallow if oral acene. Should still have gotten some message displayed on screen about being forced to swallow or something. 

Absolutely nothing appears, the scene was consensual. After looking at the СK - this race was skipped when added to formlists, maybe this is the case?

37 minutes ago, Linnan said:

Absolutely nothing appears, the scene was consensual. After looking at the СK - this race was skipped when added to formlists, maybe this is the case?

if it was not in the list then it would have prompted you for the load size... mind sending me your papyrus log or searching "_CSN" in it to look for errors. should be some print outs around it.

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

if it was not in the list then it would have prompted you for the load size... mind sending me your papyrus log or searching "_CSN" in it to look for errors. should be some print outs around it.

Here's a snippet with an error

[10/29/2023 - 12:20:42AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:42AM] _CSN:OnOrgasmStart
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:42AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (14083137)>]: Хентай корус-охотник got -34 exposure for having orgasm
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] _CSN:HandleOrgasms:CallingOrgasmEventOn=0, with cumIndex=-1
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: DW OnSexLabStageChange()
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Хентай корус-охотник]  - Хентай корус-охотник: Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [75] BaseEnjoyment[2] FullEnjoyment[75]
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Мина]  - Мина: Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [100] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[100]
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] _CSN:HandleOrgasms:CallingOrgasmEventOn=1, with cumIndex=-1
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] _CSN:Error with Race(ChaurusFlyer),fromContinous=False,isFemale=False, creatureSupported=TRUE
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:False-0
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[10/29/2023 - 12:20:43AM]

2 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

What is this last seed you speak of.

I think this is the one they mean:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56393