2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

FYI; the changes to fill her up break the Baka version of FHU. I found this out when I started a new game and noticed no NPCs were registering for FHU and no inflation was happening. Starting diffing the changes and realized they're completely incompatible with the  Baka version.

I'd suggest packaging those separately or porting the changes to the Baka version and including an option in the installer.

Not noticed NPCs with BakaFHU, but was working with PC. I did notice...

The movement speed debuff went wacky with this and BFHU - Was at something like -4000% at one point. It kept making me go at super speed or not able to move at all...

6 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

FYI; the changes to fill her up break the Baka version of FHU. I found this out when I started a new game and noticed no NPCs were registering for FHU and no inflation was happening. Starting diffing the changes and realized they're completely incompatible with the  Baka version.

I'd suggest packaging those separately or porting the changes to the Baka version and including an option in the installer.

I wonder if that is the issue where I have to reset the quest for inflation to work on my playthrough. I am also using the Baka version. I have also noticed on mine that if the inflation does not work I still get the name added to the column for cum inside and can not get rid of it.

Question regarding Baka's FHU:

1. Custom cum loads, does disabling this respect the cum values specified in Baka's FHU MCM, or is there an option to make Cum Swallow Needs takes it's race cum amounts from FHU's settings? If not possible currently, can a patch be made?

2.  Regarding the below point from the mod description, are you talking about changing the cum absorption/digestion settings, or is the 'taking away 1 unit of cum/hour' setting specific to your mod?

• Hunger for cum does not increase if you have more than 0.5 cum in your stomach (talks to FHU for oral cum amount ). Play with FHU settings to make this harder/easier. this allows you to fill up in town before heading out. in FHU I set the speed to take 1 unit away per hour.. gives a max of 6 hours away from fresh cum before your values start to increase.
On 5/3/2024 at 10:22 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

The FHU patch is based off of the baka FHU v 1.96 (says this in fomod and on my mods page). Doing a diff will show a massive amount of changes as I changed a massive amount. Does it "break" for NPCs, yes. Changes are made to be player centered and I intentionally disabled the normal flow of FHU so that all cum events are coming from my mod. Since my mod is player centered and not NPC based, then it means NPC inflation is disabled if you have my patch.

Now I could potentially add NPC support back in via the normal mod path but that would be another big rewrite to get working. However this is generally not an issue for users of my mod since the mod is more tailor to playing as a female character. 

5 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

The FHU patch is based off of the baka FHU v 1.96 (says this in fomod and on my mods page). Doing a diff will show a massive amount of changes as I changed a massive amount. Does it "break" for NPCs, yes. Changes are made to be player centered and I intentionally disabled the normal flow of FHU so that all cum events are coming from my mod. Since my mod is player centered and not NPC based, then it means NPC inflation is disabled if you have my patch.

Now I could potentially add NPC support back in via the normal mod path but that would be another big rewrite to get working. However this is generally not an issue for users of my mod since the mod is more tailor to playing as a female character. 

None of this was in any way clear from your description of the changes.  What I got was that you fixed some things in FHU, not radically changed basic functionality while removing other basic and expected functionality. But all that said, I appreciate the clarification.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 4:40 PM, fluffyvault said:

Question regarding Baka's FHU:

1. Custom cum loads, does disabling this respect the cum values specified in Baka's FHU MCM, or is there an option to make Cum Swallow Needs takes it's race cum amounts from FHU's settings? If not possible currently, can a patch be made?

2.  Regarding the below point from the mod description, are you talking about changing the cum absorption/digestion settings, or is the 'taking away 1 unit of cum/hour' setting specific to your mod?

• Hunger for cum does not increase if you have more than 0.5 cum in your stomach (talks to FHU for oral cum amount ). Play with FHU settings to make this harder/easier. this allows you to fill up in town before heading out. in FHU I set the speed to take 1 unit away per hour.. gives a max of 6 hours away from fresh cum before your values start to increase.

1. If you install my FHU optional patch, bakas cum values are only respected for NPC only scenes. Scenes with the actor always goes through my mod, which controls the cum amounts (fully custom and if you change your mind afterwards and want some races to have bigger loads, it is all saved in a json file, you can blow it away or edit the value for the specific race it self)

2. the CSN mod only queries the cum pools that FHU has for your character. the rest of the logic is all up to FHU. by default the absorb/digest features of FHU are broken, so I suggest getting my optional patch where I heavily edited FHU. I did leave the defaults as is (think it is like 0.2/hr) for the absorb/digest though, so you can manually change those

On 5/5/2024 at 9:53 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

None of this was in any way clear from your description of the changes.  What I got was that you fixed some things in FHU, not radically changed basic functionality while removing other basic and expected functionality. But all that said, I appreciate the clarification.

Ignoring your perceived attitude, I had some time tonight and I "fixed" the patch to work with NPCs. it will go down the old FHU path for NPCs though, so just basic inflation/deflation.

On 5/1/2024 at 8:47 AM, Dez65 said:

Started a new game with 1.5.3.3 installed and this mod and FHU seemed to work fine, at least with the PC.  I just noticed though that FHU is not showing inflation for any NPC regardless of whether they've had sex or not.  Sheesh!  I thought I was gravy but no troubleshooting I've tried (FHU reset quest or reset actors) results in any NPC being listed as an inflated actor.

See the above, it should be working with NPCs now in 1.5.3.5. it is save game compatible with 1.5.3.3/1.5.3.4 as I tested my changes off of a save I had made with 1.5.3.3/1.5.3.4

On 4/26/2024 at 4:13 AM, Will55 said:

Thank you for the reply. It happened once but nothing since.

Would it be possible to make the cum collection the same as CumAlchR with vials popping up in the ingredient section with 2 possible uses: 1) as your "potion"; or 2) as a normal CumAlchR vial for use as an ingredient? This could be an MCM feature. I ask as I no longer use needs or survival as both, while more "immersive" force the game to revolve around them.

In RL I spent no little time in harsh terrain: almost died of thirst several times and skied & climbed in whiteouts, so I have no need to vicariously experience such at home.🙂

with v1.5.3.4+ I added 2 new toggles for the cum potions so you can choose if you want CAR, CSN, both, or none on the collection events (spit or manual expel via FHU)

Edited by Dasha117
On 5/6/2024 at 8:11 PM, Dasha117 said:

See the above, it should be working with NPCs now in 1.5.3.5. it is save game compatible with 1.5.3.3/1.5.3.4 as I tested my changes off of a save I had made with 1.5.3.3/1.5.3.4

Thanks!  I had it working with a kludge of not enabling this mod until after FHU was initialized on a new game.  I upgraded to 1.5.3.5 on an existing save and it seems to work fine.

One thing that I have noticed since upgrading to 1.5.3.3 is that the animations from P.A.I.A (Pregnancy and Inflation animations) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) are no longer being triggered.  I'm wondering if it is because some condition from FHU is no longer being read by that DAR based mod?

I am using the version for LE .  Work fine. 

Just one question : I am doing the translations , and I saw that there are lines of dialogue that are not present

Spoiler

enb2024_5_7_14_2_21.jpg.ca5984be61faec8e1d29f19947902deb.jpg

The only text file does not contain those lines . I'm not even in ESP 

Spoiler

{    
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "messages" : [ 
        "I manage to spit most of it out but still managed to swallow some cum",
        " forced me to ",
        "swallow ",
        " large mouthfuls of their cum ",
        "lick up their cum off of us and the ground ",
        "as his cock pulsed and squirted out some cum for the ",
        "His cock pulsed and squirted out some cum for the ",
        " as ",
        "I savored the taste and slowly swallowed ",
        " small mouthfuls from " ,
        "I slowly licked up every last drop from ",
        "I swallow ",
        " mouthfuls.",
        "I licked up as much as I could.",
        " Swallowing this load is turning me on!",
        "1st time. ",
        "2nd time. ",
        "3rd time. ",
        "th time. "
        ]
    }
}

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks!  I had it working with a kludge of not enabling this mod until after FHU was initialized on a new game.  I upgraded to 1.5.3.5 on an existing save and it seems to work fine.

One thing that I have noticed since upgrading to 1.5.3.3 is that the animations from P.A.I.A (Pregnancy and Inflation animations) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) are no longer being triggered.  I'm wondering if it is because some condition from FHU is no longer being read by that DAR based mod?

I do not use that mod (PAIA), but I can take a look at it.

Edit: I took a look at PAIA and for Baka specifically it just looks to see if one of 4 spells/effects are active on your player. These spells are still getting applied to characters with my patch. so I am not sure why that mod wouldnt be working for you. one reason would be if you are on 1170 game version(lots broke there). you mentioned it appeared to have broke with 1.5.3.3, but that really only changed orgy handling and not even FHU changes. what was the previous version you were on? what skyrim game version are you on?

Edit2: I installed P.A.I.A and it worked right away, so I am not sure why it is not working for you

3 hours ago, Dorabella said:

I am using the version for LE .  Work fine. 

Just one question : I am doing the translations , and I saw that there are lines of dialogue that are not present

Reveal hidden contents

enb2024_5_7_14_2_21.jpg.ca5984be61faec8e1d29f19947902deb.jpg

The only text file does not contain those lines . I'm not even in ESP 

Reveal hidden contents

{    
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "messages" : [ 
        "I manage to spit most of it out but still managed to swallow some cum",
        " forced me to ",
        "swallow ",
        " large mouthfuls of their cum ",
        "lick up their cum off of us and the ground ",
        "as his cock pulsed and squirted out some cum for the ",
        "His cock pulsed and squirted out some cum for the ",
        " as ",
        "I savored the taste and slowly swallowed ",
        " small mouthfuls from " ,
        "I slowly licked up every last drop from ",
        "I swallow ",
        " mouthfuls.",
        "I licked up as much as I could.",
        " Swallowing this load is turning me on!",
        "1st time. ",
        "2nd time. ",
        "3rd time. ",
        "th time. "
        ]
    }
}

The file you are referring to has "forFutureUse" in the name. It is not actually used. I should just delete it/take it out. It is there from when I gave an attempt to move the text to a file. But it ended up being too much work due to how I generate these messages.

All the messages are generated in the cumhandler.psc and it is a bit complicated on how I get these strings. The strings are actually pieces together based upon certain conditions. So unfortunately adding localizations will be extremely difficult.

Edited by Dasha117
9 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

So unfortunately adding localizations will be extremely difficult.

Thank you. I will see what I can combine by editing the psc . Maybe just change the type of json to be read , to get what I am looking for

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Shikeskr said:

Hi Dasha, can you provide an example file on how to customize loads on json? I tried to make one for custom race PC but it's not working.

Yah I wish the json supported comments, I will try to add an example Json for use. One thing to note is to make sure you have the "fullcustomloadsize" in the MCM checked or else it will still use the defaults for known races.

As a quick example below sets the nord race followed by nord vampire race to load tier size 1 and 2. tiers go from 0 to 6:

{
    "formList" :
    {
        "loadrace" :
        [
            "0x13746|Skyrim.esm",

"0x88794|Dawnguard.esm"
        ]
    },
    "intList" :
    {
        "loadsize" :
        [

]
    }
}

So one array contains the form id in hex followed by the esm that the race is in. then the next list is the corresponding load tier size. so it is not super friendly for those who do not know how to look up the form ids... as a last precaution, remeber to save off your "RaceLoadSizes.json" if you are going to upgrade to a new version of my mod as my mod comes with a blank file, so it will overwrite the one you currently have. usually I just have it open in notepad++, do the update, then when asked to reload I say no and resave.

To see how the load tiers get mapped to actual values see the spoiler below:

Spoiler

;/
LoadSizes were calculated by avgCumForLevel/avgCumForSmallHuman (normalized to human size
LT- Example   - avg cum mL       - normalized value
0 - fox       - 2                - 0.5  (
1 - avg human - 6(upper end)     - 1.5
2 -large human- 15(hyperspermia) - 3.75
3 - dog       - 40               - 10
4 - horse     - 60               - 15
5 - elephant  - 90(lower end)    - 22.5
6 -pig(dragon)- 120(1/4 of Max)  - 30

/;

Edited by Dasha117
9 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Edit2: I installed P.A.I.A and it worked right away, so I am not sure why it is not working for you

Thanks for the speedy feedback and confirmation.  I realized I hadn't updated that mod for a while so I did that.   I'll troubleshoot elsewhere if it still doesn't work after updating.

FHU has always been a odd one for me, if you change the max anal-vag/oral inflation setting mid game it borks out for a bit then i need to reinstall(i think) before starting working again, so i don't think your mod is at fault for most stuff post here.

im even using your fix by installing your mod but having the .esp disabled (as im using SLS still)

Dont have any issues more than normal ^^

Also Skyrim 1170 here with P.A.I.A v4.5, works fine for me.

55 minutes ago, Unknown22923 said:

FHU has always been a odd one for me, if you change the max anal-vag/oral inflation setting mid game it borks out for a bit then i need to reinstall(i think) before starting working again, so i don't think your mod is at fault for most stuff post here.

im even using your fix by installing your mod but having the .esp disabled (as im using SLS still)

Dont have any issues more than normal ^^

Also Skyrim 1170 here with P.A.I.A v4.5, works fine for me.

I did throw in checks in the FHU patches to see if my mod is installed. if it doesn't see my mod then it should work as before but with the fixes i've added in, so this method is perfectly fine. that said.. I personally have not tested using the patches without my mod, so it is good to know those code paths still work.

On 5/7/2024 at 11:11 AM, Dasha117 said:

with v1.5.3.4+ I added 2 new toggles for the cum potions so you can choose if you want CAR, CSN, both, or none on the collection events (spit or manual expel via FHU)

Many thanks for that. It now works fine. My char is "ankle deep" in vials now as well as "potions".

I just hope for your sake that the exhaustion that seems to hit ALL modders  does not hit you too quickly as your detailed attention to posts and your response can become a real burden.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:28 PM, Dasha117 said:

Yah I wish the json supported comments, I will try to add an example Json for use. One thing to note is to make sure you have the "fullcustomloadsize" in the MCM checked or else it will still use the defaults for known races.

As a quick example below sets the nord race followed by nord vampire race to load tier size 1 and 2. tiers go from 0 to 6:

{
    "formList" :
    {
        "loadrace" :
        [
            "0x13746|Skyrim.esm",

"0x88794|Dawnguard.esm"
        ]
    },
    "intList" :
    {
        "loadsize" :
        [

]
    }
}

So one array contains the form id in hex followed by the esm that the race is in. then the next list is the corresponding load tier size. so it is not super friendly for those who do not know how to look up the form ids... as a last precaution, remeber to save off your "RaceLoadSizes.json" if you are going to upgrade to a new version of my mod as my mod comes with a blank file, so it will overwrite the one you currently have. usually I just have it open in notepad++, do the update, then when asked to reload I say no and resave.

To see how the load tiers get mapped to actual values see the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

;/
LoadSizes were calculated by avgCumForLevel/avgCumForSmallHuman (normalized to human size
LT- Example   - avg cum mL       - normalized value
0 - fox       - 2                - 0.5  (
1 - avg human - 6(upper end)     - 1.5
2 -large human- 15(hyperspermia) - 3.75
3 - dog       - 40               - 10
4 - horse     - 60               - 15
5 - elephant  - 90(lower end)    - 22.5
6 -pig(dragon)- 120(1/4 of Max)  - 30

/;

Thanks for the reply! But still I didn't make it work. I was trying to customize Arco's Elin race and I tested around a little bit (with fullcustomloadsize ticked in MCM):
{

"formList" :
    {
        "loadrace" :
        [
            "0x1000|TeraElinRace.esm",
            "0x1001|TeraElinRace.esm"
        ]
    },
    "intList" :
    {
        "loadsize" :
        [
        ]
    }

}

I tried many matchups between default races PC and NPC, Elin PC and NPCs. In the first matchup ( Breton vs. Elin PC), the message box popped up and saved Breton's cum size into json, and the inflation worked well in fill her up.When trying out the others (Elin PC vs. Nord) (Elin PC vs. Elin NPC) (Elin NPC vs. Elin PC) (Elin NPC vs. Nord), I can still see a line on upper-left corner says:"PC has cummed inside NPC 86" but nothing was updated.

Posted (edited)

Just checking, can you guys use the feature "Expel cum" using the button in FHU?  i got auto deflate off and using the absorb/digest option in the event.

EDIT: nvm just my FHU that got borked 😧

Edited by Unknown22923
Change in issue
8 hours ago, Will55 said:

Many thanks for that. It now works fine. My char is "ankle deep" in vials now as well as "potions".

I just hope for your sake that the exhaustion that seems to hit ALL modders  does not hit you too quickly as your detailed attention to posts and your response can become a real burden.

I do this for fun and only login/check this when I have time. Generally I check it when I'm on walks and if I see something that needs more than just a quick response I jump on my PC to make an update/fix when I find the time. I will not get burned out from this but I do sometimes will not login or check this for months at a time of real life stuff gets too busy. But I will always come back on as I find modding fun to do. I rarely even play the game. Most I do is jump on to test out changes.

3 hours ago, Shikeskr said:

Thanks for the reply! But still I didn't make it work. I was trying to customize Arco's Elin race and I tested around a little bit (with fullcustomloadsize ticked in MCM):
{

"formList" :
    {
        "loadrace" :
        [
            "0x1000|TeraElinRace.esm",
            "0x1001|TeraElinRace.esm"
        ]
    },
    "intList" :
    {
        "loadsize" :
        [
        ]
    }

}

I tried many matchups between default races PC and NPC, Elin PC and NPCs. In the first matchup ( Breton vs. Elin PC), the message box popped up and saved Breton's cum size into json, and the inflation worked well in fill her up.When trying out the others (Elin PC vs. Nord) (Elin PC vs. Elin NPC) (Elin NPC vs. Elin PC) (Elin NPC vs. Nord), I can still see a line on upper-left corner says:"PC has cummed inside NPC 86" but nothing was updated.

You can shoot me your papyrus log from that run. I can see if I can pull anything useful out of it. The sample your shared looks fine, so I would need a papy log to figure out more.

2 hours ago, dizzycrix said:

Installed the update and now when my character swallows the inflation seems way over the amount it should be. Anyone else notice this.

Love this mod.

Hmm, what race did you swallow from? So before my FHU changes, your character was getting double filled. Once from my mod and once again from the orgasm event that FHU was listening to. With my FHU patch I made it so FHU only gets inflation values for your character from my mod. My mods cum values get divided by 7.5 before getting sent to FHU (was a normalization factor). So the inflation values should actually be much lower with my FHU patch.

That said, the last update I noticed a bug in FHU in how it decided if it used NIoverride and/or the inflation framework mod. After fixing this, inflation started working "correctly". So the smaller belly inflation that was there before was due to a mixing of the mod using both NIoverride and the inflation framework. What you see now is the correct inflation for the values in FHU. If you want smaller max inflation then I would adjust the max inflation values in FHU. If you want to adjust the cum values going from my mod to FHU.... You will have to wait. I do plan on adding an option in my mods MCM menu to control the normalization factor(currently 7.5).

That said, what races cum did you swallow? What do you mean by "way over the amount it should be". If you can provide specifics I can help determine/explain what is happening. Details such as what race did you swallow from, what are the actual inflation values being shown by FHU before and after the swallow?

I tested on different races, seems all the races take the inflation from 0 to max belly scaling. FHU currently set to belly 6, oral 2. After swallow and empty, anal goes to 5 and oral goes to .5, I will verify that when I get a chance. I did update mid game, will also do some extra testing and reset SLIF and sleep to see if issue goes away.

keep up the great work. 

Posted (edited)

so just making sure i'm understanding this correctly, if i'm wrong just say so, the FHU changes you made only allows inflation to the PC and disables individual NPCs? if so then that tells me why exactly i wasn't seeing the inflation event start on npcs and what was going with the conflict manager. I'm a bit simple minded trying to understand exactly what changes you made to inflation events besides disabling nioveride from triggering

Edited by dregin14
9 hours ago, dizzycrix said:

I tested on different races, seems all the races take the inflation from 0 to max belly scaling. FHU currently set to belly 6, oral 2. After swallow and empty, anal goes to 5 and oral goes to .5, I will verify that when I get a chance. I did update mid game, will also do some extra testing and reset SLIF and sleep to see if issue goes away.

keep up the great work. 

This happens in SLS SSE and LE as well so this bug goes back a bit, think i remember it flled both oral and anal in FHU even tho it was a blowjob.

image.png.159d391eb9bb701a1a5d33092480834a.pngimage.png.ef9fd9298e5c8e88ca24ecba03977a6b.png

Never really found a way to make oral in FHU go into the Total Inflation therefore getting sent to SLIF, was hoping the FHU fix from this mod would change it but sadly its the same as before.

Let me know if you guys got any hints or tips.

Sorry for spam in your thread Dasha117  ^^'

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dregin14 said:

so just making sure i'm understanding this correctly, if i'm wrong just say so, the FHU changes you made only allows inflation to the PC and disables individual NPCs? if so then that tells me why exactly i wasn't seeing the inflation event start on npcs and what was going with the conflict manager. I'm a bit simple minded trying to understand exactly what changes you made to inflation events besides disabling nioveride from triggering

You were correct as my original changes to FHU disabled the inflation on NPCs. However in 1.5.3.4+ I changed it to work with NPCs again. For NPCs it is like it was before and uses the cum values that are in FHU. A summary of the changes I've made to FHU:

• Added new logic so FHU tracks who the father is for each sperm amount. so even when you deflate, it will remove fathers who cum is no longer in you.
  • Changed how sperm gets sent to Fertility mode, so that it now sends over the "father" with the most cum in you. before it was just random.
  • Fixed Absorb and Digest logic to actually work now
  • Fixed race condition bugs which occasionally made deflate/inflate fail sometimes.
  • Upon manual deflate, FHU sends out a new event that includes how much sperm was deflated and who that sperm belonged too. This is mainly for my CSN mod to listen too and add a cum potion.
  • Found logic errors around both the MCM and actual inflation code that mixed up when to use NIOverride and when to use SLIF. Before the MCM option where you could enable/disable SLIF integration was just broken and did not work. After fixing it, I saw that the code was actually using NIOverride still, even with the option selected to use SLIF. I fixed this logic so now when you have "Inflation Framework" selected, it will actually just use SLIF and when de-selected it will use NIOverride.
  • Fixed other various bugs i've seen in FHU. I am sure there are plenty more as that code is kind of a train wreck.

9 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

This happens in SLS SSE and LE as well so this bug goes back a bit, think i remember it flled both oral and anal in FHU even tho it was a blowjob.

I jumped on and tested things a bit and I could not re-produce this issue. I know this type of stuff was in my mod and many other mods before. Mainly because SL animations only have tags applied to the whole scene and not per stage. so if a single animation has a BJ and then later goes to Vaginal, the animation will have both BJ and Vaginal tags. so when a male cums, it doesn't actually know which one it came in. Some mods choose to apply cum to both holes, some just choose one. My CSN mod chooses one and favors oral over Vaginal. FHU applied cum to every hole and I changed this a little so it handles orgy scenes better, but it will still apply cum to everywhere. This should be disabled for the Player though as I disabled the regular flow in FHU for the player. So I am not sure how it gets into this state for the player unless you have other mods that are also adding to FHU

6 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

image.png.159d391eb9bb701a1a5d33092480834a.pngimage.png.ef9fd9298e5c8e88ca24ecba03977a6b.png

Never really found a way to make oral in FHU go into the Total Inflation therefore getting sent to SLIF, was hoping the FHU fix from this mod would change it but sadly its the same as before.

Let me know if you guys got any hints or tips.

Sorry for spam in your thread Dasha117  ^^'

I will take a look at the Total Inflation values in a bit more detail later as my time today is limited. It may be due to "Inflation Morph Oral" being empty. as if that option in MCM is empty then Oral cum values will not add to any inflation.

edit: Looked at the FHU code and the oral stuff was just tacked on. even when you use the "Use SLIF 04" and set a valid "Inflation Morph Oral", it still will not be added to the "Total Inflation" value. I do not feel like touching the oral stuff unless there is an actual bug or new feature.

Edited by Dasha117