SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

BrotherBob ?????

:D

Both of my usernames are Dark Souls references (at least in my mind). The Dried Finger is more overt; Brother Bob has a bit of a Skyrim-y feel (with the "Brother" part), but its initials are "BB" in memory of the awesome Bottomless Box (BB) glitch (not the bad one where you could transfer items among multiple characters, but the great one where you could get infinite items if you had over 100 of them).

So, I'll just sum up what I'm trying to do:

- Figure out the issue with Aggressive animations sneaking in there (I swear I've noticed it happening before I was watching out for it, but I can't seem to reproduce it right now; weird).

- Add an option to the tree where the player can currently only hire an NPC prostitute to work for them.

- Revisit that idea of having a prostitute work completely autonomously alone in a city, using the player's home as a base. I've added a few tools to my toolbox after working on my new follower mod, Mytha.

I've been a little busy lately, and I tend to forget what I'm doing (i.e. I can't add new features in over multiple work sessions), so I usually have to have a large chunk of time to add in a new feature, so the point is that this could take a while.

I like that you're revisiting the idea.  I rather liked it.

Also, would it be too much trouble to add a way to collect the cash a prostitute has made without dismissing her?  I haven't tried dismissing a prostitute yet after she's had ten clients, so I don't know if doing so will reset the count and necessitate another 10 clients before I can get her to solo it.  So unless there's another way I haven't considered, I'm stuck on getting money if I want to keep her solo mode.

The number of clients is cumulative. You can hire her and give her 5 clients, dismiss her, hire her again for another 5 clients, dismiss her, hire her to work automatically and have 10 clients, dismiss her, and her total count will be 20 now. It's fine: you can dismiss her. Progress for each prostitute can also be viewed through one of the dialogue options ("Tell me about your experience.").

Maybe it's the right time you may see myself in the game:

attachicon.gifNicoleDragoness.jpg

Nice picture :)

The real reason I'm replying to you is to thank you for pointing out the mod 'Auto Save Manager' many moons ago. I haven't seen you around much lately so I'm grabbing the chance now. That mod has saved me more frustration than I can say.

The quest is set to update every 45 seconds. I suspect that the problem is with how the game is recognizing Arousal Levels for the nearby NPCs. Try pointing at each nearby NPC and hitting the N key. It's annoying but checking their arousal seems to help for some reason.

I have a suggestion: Since you can pimp out other characters, why not have an option for other characters to pimp YOU out? Just as fun if you ask me, and rounds out the functionality. Harder to do I suppose, but there's characters I'd love to work for, and it would go well with the 'property of Mistress/Master (letter here)' tattoo from Slave Tats.

@NicoleDragoness: Thanks! That mod was really just an experiment fr me to learn a few new things so that I could know what I would need to do to add in the new big planned feature that I mentioned before. By the way, I did manage to do some testing and you are right that sometimes aggressive animations are triggered (which is unintentional). I have now edited the scripts to omit aggressive animations for my mod.

@Yuni: yps says it perfectly; it's just not what I feel this mod should focus on. But, beyond that, I think I've mentioned this before a long time ago that that sort of a feature was one of the things that I really didn't like in Niruin's Business Plan.

It wasn't so easy, in fact.

Your whore should have a high rank, for first. But she should also have done more clients than you but not so much more ... hmmm ... it was complicated.

I remember to have this features maybe only once or at least two times on several games.

Until I abandoned Niruin for TDF.

Much better.

So, I'll just sum up what I'm trying to do:

- Revisit that idea of having a prostitute work completely autonomously alone in a city, using the player's home as a base. I've added a few tools to my toolbox after working on my new follower mod, Mytha.

This would be fantastic! I really like the idea of being able to get someone to work for me and then just let them get on with it, without having to stand around.

I have a problem, When i use Dance shout in TDF prostitution my character body changes to something hideous.

I am using BBP CBBE from bodyslide 2.

The same thing happens when devious devices nude suit is equipped(to prevent character of equiping armor), changes body model and texture and they look awful.

Any way i can fix this?

Well, what animations do is they move the bones of your character's skeleton (and this consequently appears as manipulating the body/hands/feet mesh). Now, if it looks weird, then I would look at the skeleton. What skeleton are you using? I use XPMS.

EDIT: If your concern is only with Umpa's animations, for sure, there may be some oddness in the arms, but the rest of the animations should be fine.

Thanks for the update TDF . It looks like your best release of this mod according to my desire. LOL. You're awesome.

Now, will you be kind to explain this sentence to me, since I'm not sure that I understood it correctly: "A minor feature has been added where the NPC hiring dialogue tree has been expanded to allow the player to hire an NPC for themselves."  Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't know how to write that sentence well while keeping it succinct. It expands the dialogue, per request, that begins with "You wanna make some money with that body" (when hiring NPC prostitutes to work for you). In previous versions, if the dialogue was successful, the player would have only the option "No, I want you to work for me". Now, the player also has the option to say "Let's go somewhere more private" (something like that; I was more concerned with the other feature). Essentially, the player can now also hire prostitutes for their own "enjoyment", shall I say.

Yeah, I didn't know how to write that sentence well while keeping it succinct. It expands the dialogue, per request, that begins with "You wanna make some money with that body" (when hiring NPC prostitutes to work for you). In previous versions, if the dialogue was successful, the player would have only the option "No, I want you to work for me". Now, the player also has the option to say "Let's go somewhere more private" (something like that; I was more concerned with the other feature). Essentially, the player can now also hire prostitutes for their own "enjoyment", shall I say.

Wow, that's is the awesome addition. Thanks for explaining this to me TDF.

Can I make a small request? One of my favorite prostitution mods for skyrim is Niruins business plan and that is because NBP was 

the only mod that treats the prostitutes as actual people instead of mindless sex drones. I really liked how in the begining they would feel embarashed and as they gained expirience they wound slowly start to get used to it and eventually enjoy it. Occationally they would even "rebel" and arrange "jobs" for you.

So, since I remember readind a post of yours saying that you also like NBP, I wonder if you plan to add an option that makes the npcs less "eager" and obedient.

TDF has already set the acceptance by hired NPCs related to some conditions, if I remember well. Like relationship with player, I think, Player's speechcraft skill and so on.

Maybe it could be made a bit "harder", introducing a new "refuse" dialogue that needs more "attempts" or some favours before they accept.

@ TDF

Talking about the new version, it seems great, as always. I suppose that the new hiring dialogue appears only for the "skilled" girls. Am I right?