SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I like this mod, but may I request an option in the MCM menu, or via dialog to set the gender of the clients your NPC prostitutes choose? For example if it was through dialog you could have two options  that say something like "I only want you to accept male clients today" or "I only want you to accept female clients today" then the default mode as is.

I'll keep it in mind for the next update, but please know that I'm not sure if I can do it (because I'm expecting it will involve a nightmare of Conditions in the Quest, but we'll see).

EDIT: Unless I have it so that the choice is "Male Only" or "No Restriction". I think that that makes sufficient sense since the NPC/follower prostitutes in this mod are female only.

I'll keep it in mind for the next update, but please know that I'm not sure if I can do it (because I'm expecting it will involve a nightmare of Conditions in the Quest, but we'll see).

EDIT: Unless I have it so that the choice is "Male Only" or "No Restriction". I think that that makes sufficient sense since the NPC/follower prostitutes in this mod are female only.

Makes sense to me.

Ok this is driving me nuts so got the whole list installed and FNIS and sexlab and everything less but all im getting is the diaolog and money and when i have my companion dance she starts to take cloths off but nothing changes and she just starts dancing. then when i tell here to screw a guys he walks up and he says something along the lines of u better be wroth it or something then he drinks a cup of something and then walks way ........ so confused to whats going on.
here is my FNIS REPORT

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   6/28/2014 7:47:47 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

950 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Edited by NekoJesse

So, regarding the issue of the client simply walking away, it'll be useful to take a look at your Papyrus log. For the dancing problem, I don't really understand what you're saying; you're describing everything that should be happening (she undresses and starts dancing).

So, regarding the issue of the client simply walking away, it'll be useful to take a look at your Papyrus log. For the dancing problem, I don't really understand what you're saying; you're describing everything that should be happening (she undresses and starts dancing).

Well the thing is she is not undressing she just makes the motions that she is but all cloths stay on, that was what i meant to say sorry about that. Also how do i check the Papyrus log?

Well the thing is she is not undressing she just makes the motions that she is but all cloths stay on, that was what i meant to say sorry about that. Also how do i check the Papyrus log?

WELL THEN TURNED THE GAME ON TODAY AND FOR SOME REASON ITS ALL WORKING!! LOL WTF oh well then lol thanks for the help i guess... im so confuesed right now. :s

Yeah, the actual undressing (and the SexLab anims, of course) is handled by SexLab, so it must be that some script didn't initialize properly at first. I have a similar problem with Dual Sheath Redux sometimes, where the game will just load up with weapons and shields in the wrong position.

They are all above threshold, I checked with N. I even tried setting the threshold to zero. No dice, they all reject me. I find it weird because it only happens on people in Solitude, and only for one of my characters. I made a new one and had them start at Solitude (using the Alternate Start mod) and they all accept my advances.

The thing with a lot of dialogue lines in this mod is that there are so many conditions, that sometimes I suspect that the game poops out and says: "Data overload! F*ck you, TDF!" And, then it fails to do things properly. Anyway, as RDKateran said, using the N key tends to help because, usually the condition that fails is the Arousal Level (even if, when you check it, they are sufficiently aroused). (Also, I'm not sure why only the people in Solitude are refusing; are you checking the Arousal Level after you ask them?) I don't know what causes this issue where a potential client will refuse even though, upon checking their Arousal Level afterwards, they have enough Arousal. Perhaps, SexLab Aroused only begins keeping track of Arousal after you deliberately check an NPC withe the N key, I don't know. Perhaps, there are so many conditions that the game must check that checking the Arousal Level helps it out? It is a very odd thing for sure.

I have found a bug in the latest version. My follower has been already active as a prostitute, but the hiring line is still in the dialogue box as another potential hooker.

post-179217-0-51832800-1404294181_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.rar

Problem with dialogue line solved by repairing option from MCM menu.

New bug: my prostitute, when being in "independent prostitution state" only approach one and the same NPC.

With regards to the first bug, sometimes the game can have issues registering things properly. The fact that it could be fixed with the MCM option is certainly a good sign that this is just an isolated incident; it shouldn't be a common bug.

With regards to the second bug: I think that this is related to the bug where potential clients may refuse a proposition even if they have enough Arousal when you check them with the N key afterwards. It must have something to do with the way SexLab Aroused handles Arousal of nearby NPCs and/or the way that the game handles it. For example, consider that, somehow, the game is only aware of the Arousal of one NPC in an area. Then, this NPC becomes the only candidate for the automatic mode quest. It has become a habit for me to use the N key on everybody when I enter a tavern, because this seems to mysteriously solve this issue. 

I see. Thanks for explanation. Regarding the second bug. I can understand that and it is logical. But, she runs after that one NPC right after having a sex with him/her. She would follow me, but only shortly and then she will have a sex with the same NPC all the time. Like she has not had "cooling time" Even I have not a chance to fuck her since she is faster than me. :) In this case, "repair" option is helpless, because just as I move with her to the new location, I rehire her, and again, the same thing happens - one and same NPC.

The quest is set to update every 60 seconds (or was it 45 seconds...). Anyway, let's pretend it is 60 seconds. So, let's walk through a scenario of what the game will be doing and what the player will be doing.

- The player tells the prostitute to begin automatic mode. The automatic quest is started.

- The quest finds an appropriate client and the scene starts, followed by the SexLab anims.

- The 60-second update event occurs. It checks for if the prostitute is animating, in which case, it does nothing.

- The next 60-second update occurs. Again, it checks, and likely she is still animating, so nothing happens.

- Let's now say that, in your case, by a stroke of luck, the prostitute finishes the animation just before the next 60-second update occurs. Now, the 60-second update restarts the quest. It is going to look like she immediately goes from one client to the next without pause. But, that just the luck of it!

I would add in a cooldown, but given some of the isolated bugs that are beginning to appear, I worry that more scripts during the already-created scenarios will just aggravate them.

Do you have the Arousal Threshold set to 0? If so, the fact that the prostitute keeps choosing that client could be explained, since Arousal wouldn't matter, and the game would just choose the client closest to the player character. Did walking around the room and spamming the N key help at all?

Do you have the Arousal Threshold set to 0? If so, the fact that the prostitute keeps choosing that client could be explained, since Arousal wouldn't matter, and the game would just choose the client closest to the player character.

You found the problem. I somehow reduced it to "0" .  That's why she was fast as "light year" to fuck as a rabbit. Sorry. My mistake.Thanks for help TDF.

good mod, sadly during the dancing senario's.

i get a CTD. every single dance.

any idea's how to correct it?

i checked and all the dances are installed as should be.

You seem to be having CTDs with a lot of mods. Here is the place you need to go and the things you need to do.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Once you've gone through that, come back if you still have CTD problems.

I have this, defeated, the cumshot, spectator crowds, framework,  aroused, sos, cbbe, all stated requirements, and a large number of other mods that shouldn't conflict with these. However when I use the prostitute option the dialog plays and I'm given gold but nothing else happens. Need some help please.

At that point, the script from my mod tells SexLab Framework to do its thing, so to speak. What you are describing indicates that you didn't install SexLab Framework properly (perhaps, you didn't re-run FNIS after an update). If this is not the case, your Papyrus Log during the time that this bug occurs will help.