SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Bit of a regression, latest version now has CTDs but no other sex lab mods causes this. It can happen when hired prostitute initiates, dances or if the player initiates or dances and even when finishing the sex scene.

Are these crashes consistent (i.e. doing something specific unfailingly causes a crash)? For example, I often get crashes that aren't consistent; this indicates that perhaps my save game has logged tons of hours (and certainly it has), and, because of all of the information stored in the save combined with my heavily scripted mods, sometimes my computer will just say "I give up! This is too stressful!", and I'll get a CTD.

TDF . my friend, let me just share one thought with you. last 10 hours I tried to play Niruins bussines plan. That mod is not even close to your mod when it comes to regular and follower's prostitution for PC. It is good, but can't compare with yours. So, you can be proud on your work.

I'm asking this here because I think it's relevant.  If not, feel free to move this somewhere else.

I really want that Pole Dance animation for this mod, but I'm not terribly interested in the mod it comes with, Dance Together.

My question is: How can I repurpose that animation for use with TDF's PnP?

Okay, so...

I followed your instructions to the letter.  FNIS didn't register any new animations.

I read the FNIS modder's docs.  Found the lists and edited where appropriate.  FNIS did register 1 new animation.

Spent 15 minutes in game trying to trigger the custom dance, because I'm still not 100% on what I'm doing, so I didn't turn anything off.

Although, now that I think about it, I could just turn them off, re-register, etc.

It triggered, but... nothing.  Music played (and I'm starting to hate that song now) and she idled.

What have I done wrong?

Edit: the event and the file are named exactly the same thing... is that a bad thing?

Alright, let's start with a few questions:

- Where did you place the animation (.hkx) files (i.e. what subdirectory from Data\Meshes\)?

- What did you name the files?

- What are the contents of your AnimList (.txt) file?

- Did you create a new AnimList or did you edit the one provided by this mod?

- Where is that file located?

- Are you sure that your .hkx files actually work (i.e. it's not like that time my friend handed in a .mp3 file renamed to the extension .docx to trick a teacher)?

- Did you run the "Generate FNIS for Modders" .exe file?

- Were there errors with the above?

Alright, let's start with a few questions:

- Where did you place the animation (.hkx) files (i.e. what subdirectory from Data\Meshes\)?

- What did you name the files?

- What are the contents of your AnimList (.txt) file?

- Did you create a new AnimList or did you edit the one provided by this mod?

- Where is that file located?

- Are you sure that your .hkx files actually work (i.e. it's not like that time my friend handed in a .mp3 file renamed to the extension .docx to trick a teacher)?

- Did you run the "Generate FNIS for Modders" .exe file?

- Were there errors with the above?

-placed correctly

-BB_CustomDanceAnim1

-all of your anims + a new line for the above

-edited

-same place it's always been

-no, but it came with another mod, so I would assume it's functional

-Oh.  No I didn't.

-I didn't run the above.

-Just ran it.

-No errors.

It won't be that big a deal.  Also, WOW that was fast.

You need to run Generate FNIS for Modders. It is vital for creating the necessary behavior file.

I would have generally advised that you place your custom animation file(s) and AnimList in another subdirectory, separate from the one added by my mod. As it stands though, everything will be fine. The thing is that an update would overwrite your edited AnimList, which is an inconvenience to you.

has someone created some music files with some fitting tracks and would you like to share these? i have no idea how to find songs for the dance (and i'm sure, my black metal collection will not help). 

that would be nice. maybe  TheDriedFinger could share these in his download section. just an idea.

A couple of users have uploaded their own preferred tracks (here).

I personally usually have some Lindsey Stirling tracks and James Bond themes (even a Mission Impossible theme too) for the dances.

Most of the dance animations are fairly fast-paced (after all, they're J-pop or K-pop, or whatever), so you want music that's fast-paced, what you might find at a colourful yet poorly-lit venue where young people are consuming libations and simultaneously experiencing gradual cochlear damage (hey, I was just having fun, but I think that should be the new dictionary definition). Of course, some people don't like that sort of music, so, you need to figure out what you can tolerate listening to during those animations.

First off I want to say I really like your mod! After joining LL and looking at all the options, this one easily became my favorite. That said, I've experienced a few issues, which updating versions doesn't seem to fix. Most of the bugs encountered I've been able to fix, avoid again, or narrow down the cause(TFC has a habit of freezing my character after animations, for one).

I suppose before I start listing anything, I should ask the question: Does autonomous prostitution mode support leaving prostitutes in one area(say inside a tavern) while I leave and go adventuring, coming back a few days later, to find her in the same place, still making money? 

If not, that narrows down my issues by alot. Forgive me if this has been asked before, or if I should have simply drawn the conclusion of it being otherwise from reading the mod's description, but wasn't entirely sure. For the time being, I'll assume I'm just being foolish and wishing for something more than what is there, and continue on with other problems. 

1. When leaving the area autonomous prostitute is in, when she doesn't follow me, she disappears completely. Upon moving to her location, I always seem to find her in a field to the left of Whiterun, in the downed state. I find her there regardless of where I go, be it somewhere in Whiterun, or a different location entirely.

2. Even with an extremely low chance(5%) of a three-way request happening, I STILL get asked, even when it is turned off, even when PC prostitution is turned off. Managed to fix it by starting mod over, keeping PC prostitution off. Either that, or updating from 1.8.4.0 fixed it. Have yet to encounter it today.

3. I added five custom songs to be played for the dance animations, four of which work just fine. The fifth, Fergie's Glamorous, when left to play until the dance ends completely, instantly CTDs me. No idea why. All songs were converted properly, and same quality. I've not noticed if it's an issue with the actual dance animations or not, but sometimes they take awhile to work, and will occasionally stop in the middle of a song, but eventually continue. Not letting that particular song finish seems to fix any CTDs, so I assume it's the song.

4. I'm not sure if this is working as intended or not, but whenever a prostitute finds a client, it takes an extremely long time for them to walk to a bed, or get naked. Often times I find that I have to speak with both of them a couple times to jar them into action. Under ideal circumstances, my character can just sit down in a chair, while the two slowly make their way upstairs to a bed, and get things going. But most of the time, I have to follow very, very closely, otherwise my prostitute will hang near me, even with a client in tow. 

I am currently using Ysolda, but have tried this mod with many different NPCs, and haven't seen a difference.

With the exception of wondering about autonomous prostitution, all my issues have been pretty minor, and for the most part, avoidable. 

Sort of answered my own question. Only followers with a wait command seem to be able to stay around a certain area and work in autonomous mode for me, so long as I'm in the same city/town. Which is likely how it's intended. Issue 1 is exclusively a Ysolda bug, oddly enough, but found a way around that, too. Issue 4 still valid, mainly because the "Here's a good spot for you and the client" or whatever disappears after awhile, which normally fixes it completely. Encountered a rather humorous glitch in autonomous mode where NPCs are stuck in sex poses afterwards, while going back to their normal activities, but that clears up after leaving the area for some time.

Is there supposed to be an actual menu that appears onscreen, or in the MCM, that keeps track of gold earned by prostitutes, or is that only known when you release them from service?

With regards to issue 4: I'm surprised that the dialogue disappears after a while. It never occurred during my testing, so I'll have to take note to see if I can reproduce that. When the prostitute and client get to the point where they are supposed to walk towards the bed, the time that it takes to actually get there can be attributed to the fact that I set the AI package to have them walk (so they aren't sprinting around the place) and the fact that NPCs sometimes get stuck trying to figure out how to get there. It can certainly be annoying, I agree. Now, I don't understand why the prostitute would always hang around the player character. I've set the quest that controls the whole scene to have Priority 99 (or something like that; really high), which should override the normal follow package but it might depend on your other mods.

As for the glitch in autonomous mode, I would say that that's just an uncommon bug with SexLab Framework; I've seen that occur only a couple times with other mods.

And, finally, no, there's no such menu; I didn't really see the need.

TDF

thank you for this mod, it is amazing. Though, I ran into an issue with version 1.8.2.0 when at some point the client count for a hoe I pimped would not increase after sex, but reset to 0 instead. Everything else worked as charm. Gonna update the version and see if the problem persists.

You're great :]

I haven't altered the scripts regarding that part of the mod for a while. At the time that I wrote it, I'm pretty sure that I was confident that something like that would never happen, but I'll certainly look into it (I could have screwed up, and I never tested that specifically).

EDIT: Ok, I know what the problem is. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

EDIT 2: For anyone who experienced this issue (specifically, it occurs when your prostitute levels past 127 in the number of clients), once you update to the latest version, you can use console commands to restore your prostitutes' levels. Just use "help experience". There are two factions that should appear related to this mod: "BB Hooker Experience Faction" and "BB Hooker Practical Experience Faction". Make note of their ID numbers inside the brackets. The first faction refers to the number of trainings and the second faction refers to the number of clients. Then, target your prostitute and use "setfactionrank <whatever the ID number is> <whatever level you want as long as it is below 128>".

The new version dont work

I can set dance-animation...thats ok

I can not speak to an NPC/ can not set a key for the dance-spell

Uninstall the old version via MCM,wait some ingame days,save ,unistall mod,go in the game,save again,leave and install new mod

i will test it with a new game