SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Hey all I am a newb here but have played skyrim modded for a while

I installed this and the supporting files and I can not get any dialog or animations to play.

I have run fins and checked the install. seems right..

Any help appreciated

Did you install the Sexlab Framework? Mods like this which use that framework will not do anything if you didn't install the framework.

Did FNIS list the Sexlab Framework as a mod it found animations for? If it didn't when you ran it that will be a problem you need to fix (no, the version number not being present is NOT a problem). Did FNIS list any errors? If you don't fix listed errors you haven't got a working Sexlab Framework.

Here is what FNIS tells me
I will reinstall framework and try again

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   6/22/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading APPS V?.? ...
Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3  ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 6.7 %   ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1450 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)

Here is what FNIS tells me

I will reinstall framework and try again

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   6/22/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading APPS V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3  ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 6.7 %   ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1450 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)

Looks like the FNIS install is good and the Sexlab animations are found. Now did you start the game using the SKSE Loader (good) or using Steam (bad)?

That is correct I can not hear or see any Dialog for the mod or the sex acts and such...I can proposition people then when I go back to say are you ready for me. that works. then I say money first. They hand money over and thats it

I am using the latest SKSE loader.

Someone had pointed out on NMM forum that there could be issue with my main game files because I just re installed everything including windows on a new drive fresh and then just opened a save game file.

I am going to do start a new game so it builds the .ini? file and try again

That is correct I can not hear or see any Dialog for the mod or the sex acts and such...I can proposition people then when I go back to say are you ready for me. that works. then I say money first. They hand money over and thats it

I am using the latest SKSE loader.

Someone had pointed out on NMM forum that there could be issue with my main game files because I just re installed everything including windows on a new drive fresh and then just opened a save game file.

I am going to do start a new game so it builds the .ini? file and try again

There are no voiced dialogue lines added by this mod, so you're not going to hear anything. I'm pretty sure that you'll need to have subtitles enabled in your game (I checked "Force Subtitles" in the dialogue lines, but I'm not sure if it actually forces a user who doesn't have the option on to see the subtitles).

ok, now I got it to initialize the act but it crashes out as soon as it asks if we should find a bed

That point is where my mod leaves the rest to SexLab Framework. If this is an issue that you can consistently produce, then it must mean that you didn't install the Framework properly somehow.

lol now I crash when I try to enter the Bantered Mare. I have run fnis, TEST5, LOOT, and even did a clean with PDTWrapper

I had previously been able to enter the mare with no issue

I did not make any edits to the Bannered Mare, not even an reference to the Bannered Mare, I assure you, so that cannot be caused by my mod.

Do other SexLab-based mods successfully initiate SexLab animations or do they fail as well?

I don't think that I'll ever do that sort of thing. As far as my mod is concerned, the Dragonborn was born a pimp (no training/diploma needed). I figure that if a user wants to be pimped by an NPC, Radiant Prostitution can be used (as I understand, in that mod, the player is essentially pimped by an innkeeper).

I don't think that I'll ever do that sort of thing. As far as my mod is concerned, the Dragonborn was born a pimp (no training/diploma needed). I figure that if a user wants to be pimped by an NPC, Radiant Prostitution can be used (as I understand, in that mod, the player is essentially pimped by an innkeeper).

Well how about an option to disable the dialogue when you don't want it? 

You mean like the option to disable the dialogue that's currently in the mod?

post-76788-0-52735600-1403710899_thumb.jpg

You mean like the option to disable the dialogue that's currently in the mod?

attachicon.gifenb 2014_06_25 10_39_44_83.jpg

Excellent, thanks. I never noticed that option :D

EDIT:

I really do like this mod, but the dialogue on everyone just seemed somewhat out of place. With that option I will be even more satisfied with it :

Excellent, thanks. I never noticed that option :D

EDIT:

I really do like this mod, but the dialogue on everyone just seemed somewhat out of place. With that option I will be even more satisfied with it :

Yeah, I like to use that option to get rid of the extra dialogue except when I've got whores I'm actively pimping.