SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Quote; "When the prostitute entered Breezehome (which I had not been in recently, and so was not loaded into memory) with a client and a function to start sex between them was called, and note that I was not in Breezehome either, it seems that nothing happened."

Answer: Yea, this is another thing I wanted to tell you about, but I forgot. I noticed that Saadia doesn't prostitute if I'm not present in Whiterun. I was absent from Whiterun for 3 Skyrim days, when came back, she had the same amount of money as before.

Umm, think of the feature as functioning essentially the same as how the merchant spouse works in the base game. They somehow manage to gain 100 gold every day even though, if you stay with them the whole time, they haven't really done anything. With regards to the new feature, the gold-earning part is completely independent of the activity that the player will notice (that part is entirely cosmetic). Every 24 in-game hours, an update event is sent to the prostitute that increases a specific Global Variable by 100. Now, I have seen some bugs related to this. For example, I have a mod that allows me to wait for more than 24 hours at a time. Waiting for 72 hours seems to only send one update event (even though you would expect three). Any bugs that we find should be the same bugs that the merchant spouse would suffer from. I'll look into this further.

@TDF

I noticed that the downloads of your mod is pretty slower than almost all the ohters here on LoversLab (at least for my own system/connection/hub).

Could it be to the high number of "archived" versions in the download page?

If yes, you could consider to create a real archive for the old versions.

If I am wrong, please accept my apologies.

Anyhow, maybe a little suggestion:

considering that your updates, normally, involve only some little parts of your mod, you could separate the main size (dance and music, I suppose) as a "resource file".

Yeah, I'm planning to remove the archive versions soon. I just don't think it's doing anyone any good. I'll think about the "resource file idea"; I know a lot of people don't like to read Description pages, but I still don't want the mod to be difficult for them to install.

Some other reports, because I'm testing the new features about the autonomous whores (version 2.0.0.0c).

I'm not completely sure but it could be a conflict with the mod MyHomeIsYourHome.

At least with one part of this.

Due the fact I have a slightly modified version of Breezehome (basement added - two rooms with armory and realx area and one bed, one bed added in the corridor leading to the main bedroom), I used the above mentioned mod on Lydia. I assigned her Breezehome as "new home" (even if she is already a sort of inhabitant).

This way, using another feature of MHIYH, I was able to assign her the basement to sleep (and this worked really fine, at 10pm until 6am she goes in this bed to sleep).

The third feature of the MYIYH mod (and the one I suppose could conflict with your mod) allow the player to assign a "place to work during day (9am - 5pm)".

I assigned Lydia to the Market Place in Whiterun for this feature.

After I asked her to work as autonomous whore and after several days in which I went out and in Whiterun several times, everytime I asked her about the job, she answered "here is your cut" but the message said "there is no money gained yet". Btw, I didn't notice her at work during the few times I was in Whiterun.

Now, I used again the MHIYH mod, deleting her assignements and them I gave her again only the two related to the home and the sleeping area. No longer the work area.

I'll see what will happen and then I will report here again.

Have a nice day.

I will certainly have to look into this issue with the gold earned. Of course, I want to stress that all of the prostitute's activities are cosmetic - they bear no relation to the actual gold earned. Speaking of which, the scene where the prostitute finds a client is triggered in a different way than with the other "autonomous prostitute" feature (the one where she is working near the player in their employ). The new feature is implemented in a much "cleaner", more streamlined way, but it suffers some problems. Consider the scenes between the Companions in Whiterun. How many times have you seen Skjor talking with Aela? Compare this to the number of times you have walked into Jorrvaskr. The problems these scenes share in their frequency of occurrence is due to the way they are implemented. (For those that know about Actor Dialogue Events: To be clear, though, I set the timer on my quests to be 0 hours, so don't worry about that.) Now, of course, people might want to know why I didn't just implement the new feature in the same way that I implemented the old "autonomous prostitute" feature. If you'd like to see what that looked like, I'd invite you to try out the file that I released not too long ago in this Support Thread when I was experimenting with the idea. It appeared jerky and required constant update events.

I've tested the new city prostitutes options, I don't it's the mod problem or a bug on my end, but even I am in the same cell as the prostitutes, they find someone, then fail to start the animations, I can clearly see them teleport a few meters, like getting ready for animation, but it won't start, after a while they just give up, go back to their own things. This usually happens in outdoor cells.

So, I tested the issue that was brought up about the money earned in the new feature not updating properly.

I did a three tests:

1) I had a prostitute start working with that feature in Whiterun at 1:32AM on the 23rd of <some game month>. I then immediately fast-traveled to Markarth, then Riverwood, then back to Markarth, then back to Riverwood, etc. At some point, I then fast traveled back to Whiterun to find the prostitute and collect the gold. It was now 5:37PM on the 27th of <the same game month>. The gold I collected was consistent with the amount that would accrue in 4 update events.

2) I initiated the new feature's dialogue with the prostitute similarly as in the last test. I stayed in a cell where the prostitute was not. I waited 24 hours, then another 24 hours, then another 24 hours, and then once more (4 update events should have been triggered). Again, the gold I received when I spoke to the prostitute was consistent with this.

3) This is the funniest one. I stood beside the prostitute (who was working in the city as before) for 96 in-game hours. How? I used the command "set timescale to <something like 3 million>". The shadow casting looked hilarious. But, like in the previous tests, everything worked as expected.

So, from what I can see, everything is working just fine, whether the prostitute is loaded in the memory or not, and whether the player waits or fast travels or just stays put. Is it possible that the issue you were experiencing was just a temporary blip? A momentary error on the game's part?

TDF - thanks for doing the tests. I did too, and it looks like you've right - it's way a temporary issue. I was doing a similar test as you, traveling from city to city and after a few days, Saadia gave me some amount of money. Also funny thing happened in my game too. Saadia was standing on the steps of Bannered Mare in Whiterun. While she was there, I had several sex encounters with NPCs in the square (6-7). I turned my camera toward her all the time. She didn't move at all. After the last sex, I approached her, asked for money and she gave it to me. LOL.

Anyway, the mod is working, although Saadia is standing on the steps.

The only thing that didn't happen yet is: I had two prostitutes that work on their own. None of them brought any client interested in threeway sex to me. Each of them had a more then 30 clients before the became city prostitutes.

How exactly do you set them to autonomous? I'm in the building where I hired her, but that option is not in her dialogue. Do I heave to leave the tavern? I hired a custom follower (female) who as a khajiit girl from "Khajiit followers that you can marry", but I can't get her to like, go auto-working-girl for me. I'm going to try walking around, but I can't find it in the MCM either. Maybe I should reinstall it... where is the option, dialogue?

How exactly do you set them to autonomous? I'm in the building where I hired her, but that option is not in her dialogue. Do I heave to leave the tavern? I hired a custom follower (female) who as a khajiit girl from "Khajiit followers that you can marry", but I can't get her to like, go auto-working-girl for me. I'm going to try walking around, but I can't find it in the MCM either. Maybe I should reinstall it... where is the option, dialogue?

Once she makes enough customers (more the 10) you have to tell her "You are off the clock". Then she gives you your cut. Then, start the dialog with her again and you will get the dialog for city whoring.

Before autonomous city whoring, I have noticed it is good to tell her: "I don't have a time to find a customer for you..." Then she will prostitute on her own. But also, she will follow you around. Don't leave the place while she is a sex act, because, it will stop the sex with customers and she will join you in the place where you are.

Once she makes enough customers (more the 10) you have to tell her "You are off the clock". Then she gives you your cut. Then, start the dialog with her again and you will get the dialog for city whoring.

Before autonomous city whoring, I have noticed it is good to tell her: "I don't have a time to find a customer for you..." Then she will prostitute on her own. But also, she will follow you around. Don't leave the place while she is a sex act, because, it will stop the sex with customers and she will join you in the place where you are.

I just tried that, but I don't see any dialogue options for the city option.

I dismissed a girl with 28 customers, I had to earn the money of course because it was over 2K.. I asked her to work again and never saw any city options.

EDIT: It took me a while but the options finally showed up, seemingly at random. Also, I was using some custom NPC's so it wasn't registering what city they were from when I asked them to work in Whiterun, all it said was "forget I said anything".... So using MyHomeIsYourHome fixed that.

Here are my screenshots with Saadia. She worked for me and after I dismissed her, I told her:

attachicon.gifScreenShot73.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot74.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot75.jpg

It took me a while but the options finally showed up, seemingly at random with other girls. Also, I was using some custom NPC's so it wasn't registering what city they were from when I asked them to work in Whiterun, all it said was "forget I said anything".... So using MyHomeIsYourHome fixed that.

Just some little considerations about the mod after some hours of testing:

1. There is still the (not influent) problem that aggressive animations are choosen sometimes.

2. If you pimp a Housecarl, she will not follow you outside the house until you make her as your follower. The correct sequence should be:  pimp her - ask to follow - go to the place - ask her to "relax" (if you have this feature in your multifollower mods or whatever) - find clients for her.  You cannot dismiss her as follower or she will return at home.

Suggestion:

I don't know how it could be difficult to do but it could be nice to "use" a male follower as "trainer" for a female pimped whore (follower or not). Bad idea?

i just realised today how dirty some plugins of sexlab are. TDF is fine. but do yourself a favor and use Tes5Edit to look for those dirty edits. it can only make things better.

@Pfactor: So, here's what you have to do to get the city prostitution options to appear. The prostitute must have had at least 10 clients. The prostitute must not currently be in your employ as a prostitute. The prostitute must not currently be a follower (i.e. if they were one of your followers, you must have dismissed them). At this point, the top-level dialogue option "You've been doing some good work with me. How about you work in a city alone for a while?" will appear. Choosing this option will lead to another set of topics. The options to tell her to work in a certain city only appear after you have bought the house of that city.

@NicoleDragoness: The edited scripts restrict animations tagged as "AggressiveDefault" (these are animations that Ashal tagged as Aggressive by default, not necessarily what the player tagged or untagged later). I'll look into the issue with the Housecarls. From what I understand, it could only be happening if there is a high-priority quest that is somehow recalling them to the house, but I'm not aware of such a quest. As for the male follower suggestion, I wouldn't be able to do it in the same way that the prostitute-prostitute training dialogue option appears (i.e. "I think you and <name of prostitute> should train together."). The option would have to appear as "I think you and one of my male followers should train together." or "Maybe, you can learn a thing or two from one of my male followers.". It just makes the dialogue tree seem inconsistent and I'm a little OCD.

@yps: SexLab.esm, SexLabAroused.esm, and SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp all show up as clean for me in TES5Edit. To be truthful, I have never cleaned this mod. I just don't save when I touch something I that I don't need to touch in the Creation Kit.

@TDF

I have just a little an rare warning in pap-log:

Line 13: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:42PM] warning: Property Idle2 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 14: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:42PM] warning: Property Idle1 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 15: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:42PM] warning: Property ClientREF on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 16: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:42PM] warning: Property Idle3 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 25: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:43PM] warning: Property Idle2 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 26: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:43PM] warning: Property Idle1 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 27: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:43PM] warning: Property ClientREF on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 28: [08/01/2014 - 06:27:43PM] warning: Property Idle3 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (6D00BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

are your mod?

@darkconsole: Yeah, sometimes I have to pick the best option between a rock and a hard place. To clarify, however, it is my understanding that, if a SexLab animation is told to start between actors that are not in the same cell as the player, nothing will trigger anyway, aside from strange behavior, but perhaps I'm wrong.

@NicoleDragoness: I did a test on Lydia in Whiterun (after purchasing Breezehome). I hired her through the non-follower dialogue option and she followed me as normal. Perhaps, what you are experiencing is an implicit mod conflict. The quests in my mod that control prostitutes usually have a priority number of 69; that number was chosen because most Vanilla quests have a priority number of 70, so my mod's quests won't override the normal actions in most Vanilla quests (for example, consider the now-fixed bug where Serana would not complete her necessary scripted events in one of the Dawnguard quests where she opens a portal in her mother's study; that quest had priority 70 and I fixed the bug by setting my mod's quests to priority 69). It is possible that you are running some mod that has the Housecarls filling a Quest Alias that gives them AI packages to stay in your home; this quest would have a priority of 70 or more, which would mean that it overrides my mod's quests' AI packages for the prostitutes (and likely, it would also override normal Vanilla quests' AI packages as well, but that shouldn't be much of a concern because the Housecarls aren't involved in any real Vanilla quests that I know of). So, I can't really fix this bug for you without causing problems with Vanilla quests.

@Saeros: Thank you for bringing that to my attention. As I understand, such a warning shouldn't have a noticeable impact on your game's performance, but certainly there is an impact (i.e. for the game to recognize the issue and write it in the log). More information about the issue can be found here: http://www.creationkit.com/Papyrus_Runtime_Errors#.22Property_X_on_script_Y_attached_to_.3CForm_ID.3E_cannot_be_initialized_because_the_script_no_longer_contains_that_property.22

I have edited the mod to correct this and to make sure that this warning does not appear again, and it will be released with the next update.

@TDF, Thanks, I figured it out after some trial and error. I also found out I can only have a single whore per city. I left one npc alone to be a whore, then I did another one, came back to #1 to see how things were going a few days later and it was like nothing happened.

The only mod I could think is, as I mentioned some posts before, the "MyHomeIsYourHome" (found on Nexus, don't remember the author, sorry).

It assigns the house as residence for the NPC, in this case Lydia or Jordis.

I use it with my Housecarls because it has two more features to assign two more different areas: one for sleeping (and it could be into a different house) and one for work (and, again, it could be into a different place, even outside the home).

So, I can give to my Housecarls a sort of "life" when they are not following me.

I'll check with TES5Edit about the priority of this mod against yours.

Just in case, will I mess out the mod if I will chamge its priority setting it, for example, to 68?

@Pfactor: Yeah, you can only have one prostitute working in each city at a time. Don't worry; the money that the first prostitute automatically gets transferred to the second prostitute.

@NicoleDragoness: I would actually change the priority to 49 if possible. Most high-priority Vanilla quests have a priority of 70, but some miscellaneous quests have a priority of 50. So, 49 would be even better. I don't use the mod so I'm not absolutely sure if it is to blame (I am certain that some mod's quest is interfering for sure, however).