The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

22 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

My broken arm is healed enough that I can get back to playing Skryim . But before I start a new game, are there any planned updates to Sisterhood this month? (March)

With my current volume of work and distraction from Cyberpunk and No Man Sky's expedition, you are quite safe this month.

So after I returned evidence of the two missing sisters, no new quests are triggerable with Senna, as is usually possible in dialogue. I've tried closing to desktop and reloading. I've tried doing a vanilla quest and passing time without waiting. No luck. This the latest available sisters version on a totally new game. Is there anything I can check to see if anything got stuck?

Lieber Mod-Ersteller,

ich habe gerade einen neuen Testlauf begonnen - mein Char startete per "alternativen Start" in der Nähe des Rebellengrabes

Auf dem Weg nach Norden kam ich dann an einer Festung vorbei die von den Abgeschworenen besetzt ist - in der sich die Zelle mit Fjotr befindet.

Da ich ja noch nicht im Dibella-Tempel war - kann  diese Zelle nicht besetzt sein - jedoch ist bereits eine  der verschwundenen Schwestern im Raum.

Das Dornenherz ist für einen Vampire-Char kein Hindernis - die Schwester hatte ihre Notizen im Inventar.

So weit alles gut - wenn ich mich jedoch dem "Altar" vor der Zellentür nähere bekomme ich einen Crash - es wirft mich komplett aus dem Spiel.

Mehrfach probiert - immer Absturz.

Ich benutzte die neueste SE-Version (von der Schwesternschaft) - gestern erst herunter geladen und installiert.

Ist dieser Absturz ein Fehler der schon öfters aufgetreten ist?

Derzeit teste ich eigentlich SD+ und SL-Hormone - die Schwesternschaft hatte ich nur der "Vollständigkeit" integriert - das hat noch keine Priorität.

Wenn da also noch was kaputt ist und noch überarbeitet werden muss - keine Eile - ich kann die Questreihe auslassen.

--

I just started a new test run - my char started with "alternate start" near the rebel grave

On the way north I passed a fortress occupied by the Forsworn - in which the cell with Fjotr is located.

Since I haven't been to the Dibella temple yet - this cell can't be occupied - but one of the missing sisters is already in the room.

The heart of thorns is no obstacle for a vampire character - the sister had her notes in the inventory.

So far everything is fine - however, when I approach the "altar" in front of the cell door, I get a crash - it completely throws me out of the game.

Tried several times - always crashes.

I was using the latest SE version (from the sorority) - just downloaded and installed yesterday.

Is this crash a bug that has happened before?

At the moment I'm actually testing SD+ and SL hormones - I only integrated the sisterhood for "completeness" - that's not a priority yet.

So if there's still something broken and needs to be fixed - don't rush - I can skip the quest line.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:33 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

So after I returned evidence of the two missing sisters, no new quests are triggerable with Senna, as is usually possible in dialogue. I've tried closing to desktop and reloading. I've tried doing a vanilla quest and passing time without waiting. No luck. This the latest available sisters version on a totally new game. Is there anything I can check to see if anything got stuck?

try to corrupt ftjor more (help with her "studies") and give her more gifts from dibella... then senna will search your help in "correct" this behaviour... up to you to go the "hero-way" or the "bad guy-way"...

Edited by xwhiteninjax
20 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

No luck there. I already tried that. The dialogue option didn't appear. Just the vanilla ones.

Is your character a male or a female?  I never got any message to search for the letters from Senna when I played a male character.  Of course, I was planning on corrupting the temple from the start.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:52 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

No luck there. I already tried that. The dialogue option didn't appear. Just the vanilla ones.

all you need is a mod like SLEN (sexlab eager npc) to invoke sex, if you don't have the dialoge "can I help you with..." or similiar... Ftjor "needs" gifted marks of dibella for progressing, which you are able to collect with horizontal gymnastic dances with sisters of dibella or just continue with your "collecting" moves with the special equipment of yours and donate the marks to Ftjor personally, not to the templebox. After you triggered the first "dancing" you can go on...

asking Senna about what is wrong about Ftjor (or if there is anything you can do for her/the temple) may help, too

Edited by xwhiteninjax
14 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

all you need is a mod like SLEN (sexlab eager npc) to invoke sex, if you don't have the dialoge "can I help you with..." or similiar... Ftjor "needs" gifted marks of dibella for progressing , which you are able to collect with horizontal gymnastic dances with sisters of dibella or just continue with your "collecting" moves with the special equipment of yours and donate the marks to Ftjor personally, not to the templebox. After you triggered the first "dancing" you can go on...

asking Senna about what is wrong about Ftjor (or if there is anything you can do for her/the temple) may help, too

I know the drill. There's something about this latest version that made all those dialogue options not appear. Maybe some other mod is interfering with this one. I'll try redownloading and reinstalling on a new game. Something isn't right here.

2 hours ago, Madyo said:

the girl i saved went into a portal and never comeback
i just saved her tho

Do you use "The Ancient Profession"? That mod does cause Fjotra to disappear. In the last version there is a MCM-setting which let you disable the Dibella-quests, and Fjotra should stay.

Edited by Tops34
Am 11.03.2022 um 17:04 Uhr sagte Miauzi:

Lieber Mod-Ersteller,

ich habe gerade einen neuen Testlauf begonnen - mein Char startete per "alternativen Start" in der Nähe des Rebellengrabes

Auf dem Weg nach Norden kam ich dann an einer Festung vorbei die von den Abgeschworenen besetzt ist - in der sich die Zelle mit Fjotr befindet.

Da ich ja noch nicht im Dibella-Tempel war - kann  diese Zelle nicht besetzt sein - jedoch ist bereits eine  der verschwundenen Schwestern im Raum.

Das Dornenherz ist für einen Vampire-Char kein Hindernis - die Schwester hatte ihre Notizen im Inventar.

So weit alles gut - wenn ich mich jedoch dem "Altar" vor der Zellentür nähere bekomme ich einen Crash - es wirft mich komplett aus dem Spiel.

Mehrfach probiert - immer Absturz.

Ich benutzte die neueste SE-Version (von der Schwesternschaft) - gestern erst herunter geladen und installiert.

Ist dieser Absturz ein Fehler der schon öfters aufgetreten ist?

Derzeit teste ich eigentlich SD+ und SL-Hormone - die Schwesternschaft hatte ich nur der "Vollständigkeit" integriert - das hat noch keine Priorität.

Wenn da also noch was kaputt ist und noch überarbeitet werden muss - keine Eile - ich kann die Questreihe auslassen.

--

Ich habe gerade einen neuen Testlauf gestartet - mein Char startete mit "Alternativstart" in der Nähe des Rebellengrabes

Auf dem Weg nach Norden kam ich an einer von den Verlassenen besetzten Festung vorbei - in der sich die Zelle mit Fjotr befindet.

Da ich noch nicht im Dibella-Tempel war - diese Zelle kann nicht besetzt werden - ist aber schon eine der vermissten Schwestern im Zimmer.

Das Herz aus Dornen ist kein Hindernis für eine Vampirfigur – die Schwester hatte ihre Notizen im Inventar.

Soweit ist alles in Ordnung - aber als ich mich dem "Altar" vor der Zellentür nähere, bekomme ich einen Krach - das wirft mich komplett aus dem Spiel.

Mehrmals probiert - stürzt immer ab.

Ich habe die neueste SE-Version (von der Schwesternschaft) verwendet - gerade gestern heruntergeladen und installiert.

Ist dieser Absturz ein Fehler, der schon einmal passiert ist?

Momentan teste ich eigentlich SD+ und SL Hormone - die Schwesternschaft habe ich nur der "Vollständigkeit" halber integriert - das steht noch nicht im Vordergrund.

Wenn also noch etwas kaputt ist und repariert werden muss - keine Eile - ich kann die Questreihe überspringen.

Ergänzung:

Habe zum Testen ein neues Rennen in Markath gestartet und mit dem Dibella-Quest begonnen.

Bei der Rettung der Sybill kommt man ja in die von mir o.g. Festung.

Jetzt gibt es KEINEN CTD da die zu rettende Person vor Ort in der Kerkerzelle ist.

Wenn ich es richtig sehe habe ich eine "erwachsene" Frau gerettet - ich gehe von einem Mod-Konfilikt aus wenn man vor dem Rettungs-Quest

in den obersten Berich der Festung geht.

Das Problem ist für mich damit gelöst.

8 hours ago, Tops34 said:

Do you use "The Ancient Profession"? That mod does cause Fjotra to disappear. In the last version there is a MCM-setting which let you disable the Dibella-quests, and Fjotra should stay.

now shes already dissapear what should i do?
i think i has ancient profession before, but i already uninstalled it

Have you start

8 hours ago, Madyo said:

now shes already dissapear what should i do?
i think i has ancient profession before, but i already uninstalled it

Have you started a new game since then? If not, that's what should solve the problem.

40 minutes ago, Madyo said:

what if i uninstall and re install sisterhood of dibella mod?
will that fix the probs

I don't know, just that a new game is always the best way to avoid ctds or strange behavior if you change the load order of plugins or remove/update mods (with scripts) who are written into the saves. What you can try is moving Fjotra to you via the console.

Well - I'm stuck in this mod - pretty much at the beginning.
The Sybil is saved - I am "Travelling Sister"
and
the Sybil has begun her training.
And this is exactly where it doesn't go any further - although I can have "sex" with her - she also tells me that "Mother Hamal" has set a task - but if I try to solve it (I have the "gift of charity") doesn't trigger anything.
Nurse Seena doesn't even have an option to talk about the Sybil.
I can only assume that another mod breaks the conversation dialog with Senna - the usual things like making donations etc. work.
Which is weird anyway -> the conversation options from the vanilla section are still active - so Senna tells me that the temple is closed to strangers and the sisters are busy -> O.M.G.
axo - I play the SE version
with sqt I don't even get the quest "a sybil`s journey" displayed - which is in the quest diary

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Well - I'm stuck in this mod - pretty much at the beginning.
The Sybil is saved - I am "Travelling Sister"
and
the Sybil has begun her training.
And this is exactly where it doesn't go any further - although I can have "sex" with her - she also tells me that "Mother Hamal" has set a task - but if I try to solve it (I have the "gift of charity") doesn't trigger anything.
Nurse Seena doesn't even have an option to talk about the Sybil.
I can only assume that another mod breaks the conversation dialog with Senna - the usual things like making donations etc. work.
Which is weird anyway -> the conversation options from the vanilla section are still active - so Senna tells me that the temple is closed to strangers and the sisters are busy -> O.M.G.
axo - I play the SE version
with sqt I don't even get the quest "a sybil`s journey" displayed - which is in the quest diary

Out of curiosity, have you given the Sybil any marks of dibella? I know they're needed to advance the quest....  You'll see a yellowish swirling around her (like a healing spell) after you've given her enough, and when you're having sex, you'll get a pop-up message. I don't remember what that message says, but it's very obvious. Something about helping the Sybil, and I think it's from Dibella herself?

10 minutes ago, Doc_Oc said:

Out of curiosity, have you given the Sybil any marks of dibella? I know they're needed to advance the quest....  You'll see a yellowish swirling around her (like a healing spell) after you've given her enough, and when you're having sex, you'll get a pop-up message. I don't remember what that message says, but it's very obvious. Something about helping the Sybil, and I think it's from Dibella herself?

The Marks of Dibella are not required to advance the questline.  They are best given in groups of 5, because there's a 20% chance per mark that  you get a skillpoint turning them in.  As for advancing the quest, once you've found the remains of the two sisters and finished that quest, you have to talk to the Sybil and ask if there's anything you can do, or something like that.  Essentially you have to have sex with her once or twice, then talk to Senna.  That will start the Charity quest.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
Vor 20 Minuten sagte Doc_Oc:

Haben Sie der Sybil aus Neugier irgendwelche Spuren von Dibella gegeben? Ich weiß, dass sie benötigt werden, um die Quest voranzubringen ... Du wirst einen gelblichen Wirbel um sie herum sehen (wie einen Heilzauber), nachdem du ihr genug gegeben hast, und wenn du Sex hast, bekommst du einen Popup-Meldung. Ich erinnere mich nicht, was diese Nachricht sagt, aber es ist sehr offensichtlich. Irgendetwas darüber, Sybil zu helfen, und ich glaube, es ist von Dibella selbst?

All this happens - I get the perk points for the "coins" - if Sybil has an orgasm during sex, Dibella talks through her mouth

The message says that the Sybil needs my help.

--

I need the "internal" name of the quest to be able to query the status with "getstage" or to move forward with "setstage".

I have already prepared everything at the bard academy - i.e. burned "Olaf" and got the instruments - in Rifton in the Mara temple everything is already arranged.

Vor 17 Minuten sagte Naps-On-Dirt:

Die Zeichen von Dibella sind nicht erforderlich, um die Questreihe voranzutreiben. Sie werden am besten in 5er-Gruppen vergeben, da es eine 20%ige Chance pro Markierung gibt, dass Sie einen Skillpunkt erhalten, wenn Sie sie abgeben. Was das Fortschreiten der Quest betrifft, sobald Sie die Überreste der beiden Schwestern gefunden und diese Quest abgeschlossen haben, haben Sie mit der Sybil zu sprechen und zu fragen, ob du irgendetwas tun kannst, oder so etwas. Im Wesentlichen musst du ein- oder zweimal Sex mit ihr haben und dann mit Senna sprechen. Das wird die Charity-Quest starten.

The problem -> I did all that

only Senna has no conversation option!

This is exactly where I'm stuck!

ich gebe es auf - der Mod ist für mich komplett kaputt.

Ich habe keinen Plan welcher meiner anderen Mods sämtliche nötigen Gesprächsoptionen von Schwester Senna verschwinden lässt.

Ich müsste dazu neben einen neuen Char auch eine Reihe von Mods komplett deinstallieren - was aber den Spielfortschritt bei meinen anderen Char ruiniert.

Das ist es mir echt nicht wert.

Insgesamt ist der Mod eine sehr schöne Idee und inbetracht der üblichen Hack-and-Slash-Mod eine Bereicherung

wenn - ja wenn er denn spielbar wäre für mich.

Übrigens - in der SE-Version gibt es keine Figur vom Bettler in den "Warrens" - ich erhalte nur das übliche Geschenk in Form eines magischen "Buffs".

Aber auch damit erhalte ich keinerlei Spielfortschritt bei der Sybill.

---

Addendum:
I literally took a "shot in the dark" and it seems to have been the right way to get the mod working after all.
I disabled 3 mods - MME (milk mod economy) and 2 companion mods associated with it.
Especially the latter have changed a lot in the dialog menu.
After deactivation, I was able to play through the "sisterhood" with almost no problems - except for 1-2 "clamps" in the final quest (path to cleansing the temple) - the "GitHub" page helped a lot there
--
Yes - I'm glad I finally fought my way through - the story and its implementation by the "Blue Frog" are all worth it
THANKS

Edited by Miauzi

Having trouble with the quest, after resquing the sybil I am not getting any dialogue options to advance the quest from Hamel or Senna, other than the missing sisters, I advanced the sybil herself three times and got the messages from Dibella but still no one is talking about the Sybil from the priestesses.

any idea what could have gone wrong?

Re-downloaded and installed and still the same thing, even with a completely new save.