The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 12/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Huttle said:

Tomorrow I will make a new fork save and try cloning Fjotra and see what happens

I was able to load a new instance of Fjotra using NPC Lookup. Seems to be working so far. Is there a quest code I can use to make sure she's going to advance normally? I've given her about 20 marks so far and she's showing as a novice.

1 hour ago, Huttle said:

I was able to load a new instance of Fjotra using NPC Lookup. Seems to be working so far. Is there a quest code I can use to make sure she's going to advance normally? I've given her about 20 marks so far and she's showing as a novice.

She advances as you advance the story.  The marks are just for you to get skill points.  :) Turn them in in groups of 5 for best results.

On 12/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, FredOof said:

Yea, removing AP mid-save caused CTD on load for me.

Removing a scripted mod like that is calling for trouble. Even save game cleaners rarely work properly. 

The best course of action is to turn off the mod and leave it in place, but mods often are missing that feature (including mine).

If that isn't possible, a new game or a saved game before installing the mod are unfortunately your only safe option.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:20 PM, しッデン said:

Hello, great mod, I love it.

I just have an issue which has halted my progression so far, is no glitch or anything, it's on my end...I cannot seem to find Orla's Token in order to remove her corruption. I found her love letters to the other she-wolf in whiterun but I guess those are not the items.

I apologize for any inconveniences and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

There are 3 letters from Orla.. only one will trigger the quest stage ('Love letter from Orla').

If you are stuck, the quest stage is 55 and the quest name is ' _SLSD_QST_Cleansing'

On 12/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, Huttle said:

Sex with Fjotra is only useful to receive perk points when she orgasms, and occasionally, to have Dibella speak through her.

Her progression from Novice to later stages happens as you complete the quests and check back in with her as quest stages are completed.

There's a game breaking issue you might want to address.

The fact that the two dead sisters are visible before you are given the quest to find them breaks that quest -- and further progression -- if you find them before you are tasked to find them and read their notes. (And each sisters has two notes, not just one.) Shouldn't they only spawn in during the quest? Oh, and it's impossible not to cross their paths even when following only the Dibella quests.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone PM me the location of the token I need to find for Fjorta?  I've spent about 3 hours search her parents house to no avail.
I wouldn't want it spoilt for anyone else but i am at my wit's end with this.

(Also Id like to know what the token is as well.)

Thanks in advance,

Graham C.

2 hours ago, Grayc said:

Thanks Worik, for the info, but I've already looked at that.  I know that it is in the house, I just don't know where or what it is,, and I think i've search
everywhere, Could you PM me the exact location? Its starting to annoy me into not playing.

Thanks,

G.C.

If I remember correctly, it's kinda like a septim, only with different textures?

7 hours ago, Grayc said:

Thanks Worik, for the info, but I've already looked at that.  I know that it is in the house, I just don't know where or what it is,, and I think i've search
everywhere, Could you PM me the exact location? Its starting to annoy me into not playing.

Spoiler ?

Spoiler

Reallyl!

Spoiler

Upper entrance,

Spoiler

straight ahead,

Spoiler

right of the shelf,

Spoiler

in the locker

Spoiler

HorkerTusk.png

4 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

If I remember correctly, it's kinda like a septim, only with different textures?

Spoiler ?

Spoiler

I think that was some older version ago. ?

Edited by worik
spoiler
On 1/4/2022 at 9:27 AM, Grayc said:

Thanks,

G.C.

Look on the ground in the upper floor too ... sometimes the physics make the token bounce around in the room and fall to the ground.

2 hours ago, fakealexham said:

So is there a way to complete the "Joining the sisterhood of dibella" quest or will it never complete? It's just telling me to keep collecting donations. Kinda annoying to just have it sit there.

The next update adds a condition to clear that quest objective once you hand in the letters from the lost sisters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 12:43 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

So based on prior patterns, would the next update be at the end of the month?

Hopefully yes.. I missed the December release due to various things (including getting sucked in to No Man Sky for a few weeks). 

I will release all the current fixes that are pending at the end of January.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Try talking to her WHILE you are having sex with her. That should help convince her.

Hmmm. Well, when I do have sex with her - I have no option to talk to her. and when we are talking, I have no direct sex option for her.

Am I missing something?

On 3/9/2018 at 8:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Try talking to her WHILE you are having sex with her. That should help convince her.

Hmmm. Well, when I do have sex with her - I have no option to talk to her. and when we are talking, I have no direct sex option for her.

Am I missing something?

18 minutes ago, Civilizer said:

Yep, could be.

However if it was a joke - then it wasn't a great hint.  Anyhoo - I'll keep banging my head against the wall for a bit yet! Cheers.

Check my answer above... you should be able to talk to her during sex.