The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Slices9:

Ich habe Probleme mit der Quest, nachdem ich die Sybil erneut gestellt habe, bekomme ich keine Dialogoptionen, um die Quest von Hamel oder Senna voranzutreiben, außer den vermissten Schwestern. Ich habe die Sybil selbst dreimal vorgerückt und die Nachrichten von Dibella erhalten, aber immer noch niemand über die Sybil von den Priesterinnen sprechen.

eine Ahnung was schief gelaufen sein könnte?

Erneut heruntergeladen und installiert und immer noch das Gleiche, sogar mit einem komplett neuen Spielstand.

I can only assume that you have a similar problem as I had a few days ago.
You probably have one or more mods installed that expand the dialog menu for the NPC with additional lines (entries).
and
thereby (unintentionally) "suppressing" the dialogue lines for this quest from the menu.
I was then lucky to find the right mods and by disabling them the "suppressed" lines reappeared in the menu.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I can only assume that you have a similar problem as I had a few days ago.
You probably have one or more mods installed that expand the dialog menu for the NPC with additional lines (entries).
and
thereby (unintentionally) "suppressing" the dialogue lines for this quest from the menu.
I was then lucky to find the right mods and by disabling them the "suppressed" lines reappeared in the menu.

Any idea which mods would do that?  cause the only mods I had downloaded since were Alicia Painslut (same Author), and Powerofthree's tweeks

Vor 45 Minuten sagte elfen3:

Ich fühle mich wie ein kompletter Idiot, ich kann niemanden mit dem Thema "Was hältst du vom Tempel von Dibella" oder eine reisende Schwester finden, die mir die Aufgabe gibt, diese Mod zu starten

The whole thing is not necessary at all - because you can also easily go to the temple or into it!
What you are alluding to is just the (in Germany) famous "wave with the fence post" that's what's in the temple besides the vanilla quest for "Oracle of Diballa".
So you can go to the temple and speak to Sister "Senna".
..or as a male char try to steal the statue in the inner temple and get caught

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

Vor 7 Stunden sagte Slices9:

Irgendeine Idee, welche Mods das machen würden? denn die einzigen Mods, die ich seitdem heruntergeladen hatte, waren Alicia Painslut (gleiche Autorin) und Powerofthree's tweeks

The "Alicia" mod now runs smoothly for me - even with the sisterhood
the other mod - I didn't even know that one
it intervenes quite deeply - whether it also affects the dialog menu is far beyond my knowledge

I've been downloading this mod updates, but i only used it twice. I love this mod, but i can't play it anymore because the lightning at the temple is too much, it makes my fps drop drasticaly. I'm playing on low end pc btw. If you could please lower the lightning sources in the temple, i would be happy. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, Pudpud007 said:

I've been downloading this mod updates, but i only used it twice. I love this mod, but i can't play it anymore because the lightning at the temple is too much, it makes my fps drop drasticaly. I'm playing on low end pc btw. If you could please lower the lightning sources in the temple, i would be happy. Thank you.

On the right side of the temple as you enter, there is an altar.  On the right side of the altar as you face it, there is (a flower I think) that you can click on to change the lighting.  I always have to set it to "natural" to keep from getting blinded in there.

15 hours ago, Miauzi said:

The "Alicia" mod now runs smoothly for me - even with the sisterhood
the other mod - I didn't even know that one
it intervenes quite deeply - whether it also affects the dialog menu is far beyond my knowledge

Found the offending mods, it was the after the Civil War Mods

Vor 23 Minuten sagte Slices9:

Fand die beleidigenden Mods, es waren die After the Civil War Mods

Interesting - 2-3 weeks ago I would have thought that such a mod that has no connection to the "sisterhood" - could affect it
"Direct" probably not - but "indirect" - the many dependencies that are not visible to us "outsiders".

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Interesting - 2-3 weeks ago I would have thought that such a mod that has no connection to the "sisterhood" - could affect it
"Direct" probably not - but "indirect" - the many dependencies that are not visible to us "outsiders".

Bestial Essessence has the missing dialogue issue, however at this point in time I would rather not do the quest than figure out what mod is the issue...

On 3/1/2022 at 3:39 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

1- Thanks .. I am testing that quest again. I will keep an eye on that when I get to that point.

2- It doesn't right now... but it will have an impact on the final chapters of the Sanguine Debauchery quest.

Any progress on figuring out why the chains attach to the character and not Fjotra?

15 hours ago, kalador said:

On the right side of the temple as you enter, there is an altar.  On the right side of the altar as you face it, there is (a flower I think) that you can click on to change the lighting.  I always have to set it to "natural" to keep from getting blinded in there.

Right side of the temple, LEFT side of the altar has the flower that controls the mod options.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:23 AM, kalador said:

Yes, i'm aware of the flower statue and its function. But that doesn't reduce the light sources. Only changes the light. The posing statues seem to reduce my fps a bit too. I could've just used Positioner mod to delete them, but i'm afraid to take a risk of breaking this mod.

14 hours ago, Pudpud007 said:

Yes, i'm aware of the flower statue and its function. But that doesn't reduce the light sources. Only changes the light. The posing statues seem to reduce my fps a bit too. I could've just used Positioner mod to delete them, but i'm afraid to take a risk of breaking this mod.

Ah, you might be able to open up the console, target the objects and then use the console command "disable" to get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi loving this adventure.  Everything was going dandy. I can't seem to start 'Redemption'. Can somebody please show the 'setstage' info please. Ive had Dibella speak out several time That the sybel needs me, but back and forth to Riften to the bunkhouse numerous times, just the vanilla dialogue. I'd rather not give up at this stage.

Brilliant mod so far thanks alot. 

Vor 41 Minuten sagte Brush:

Hallo liebe dieses Abenteuer. Alles lief gut. Ich kann 'Redemption' nicht starten. Kann bitte jemand die 'Setstage'-Info zeigen. Ich habe Dibella mehrmals sagen lassen, dass die Sybel mich braucht, aber mehrmals hin und her nach Riften zur Schlafbaracke, nur der Vanilla-Dialog. Ich möchte in diesem Stadium lieber nicht aufgeben.

Genialer Mod bisher vielen Dank. 

Did the vanilla quest for the Dibella amulets even work?
Because at the end of it, the quest line branches off from the sisterhood.

Edited by Miauzi
20 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Does the priestess "Senna" even have the dialogue option required for the quest?

Nope! the Corruption chapter worked like a charm. I have tried numerous attempts talking to everyone. Lots of celebrating sanquien? together with the 4 option drink skooma, masturbate publicly, bend over and the other option which escapes me. 

Edited by brussh
Vor 1 Stunde sagte Brush:

Nö! das Korruptionskapitel funktionierte wie ein Zauber. Ich habe zahlreiche Versuche unternommen, mit allen zu sprechen. Viel feierndes Sanquien? zusammen mit den 4 Optionen Skooma trinken, öffentlich masturbieren, sich bücken und die andere Option, die mir entgeht. 

The thing about Senna was wrong - I corrected that too...

...menno - the LL engine really has a "long line" today *grumble*

After corrupting Helga, you don't have to go to Markath anymore.

So it's probably about the dialogue option with which one corrupts Helga??

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Miauzi:

Die Sache mit Senna war falsch - das habe ich auch korrigiert...

...menno - die LL-Engine hat heute wirklich eine "lange Schlange" *grummel*

Nachdem Sie Helga korrumpiert haben, müssen Sie nicht mehr nach Markath gehen.

Also geht es wohl um die Dialogoption, mit der man Helga verdirbt??

ersetze Markath durch -> Rifton

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Miauzi:

ersetze Markath durch -> Rifton

Oh man - today is such a day.

It's not about "corruption" but about "repayment".

But even there you have to talk to Helga after the decision you make after the vanilla quest

and do a job for her. If that was completed then it was in Riften.

but all of this is evident from the solution I linked - which the mod author created

• 3 weeks later...

Hi thanks, for the mod. I tried updating the mod today. Mid game. And went back into temple to make sure things were ok. Everything seemed fine except Senna had purple hair and dark face.. seems this is coming from the new sisters file, if i use the new update and old sisters file the issue is gone.. i dont remember fixing this issue in the old file. I can't find anything in the xedit affecting her directly or any face gen in the new file. Any idea whats happening?   I tried snpcw, disable, enable.. still broken.  I use bijin wives but this esp comes lower in load order. All the other people in the temple are unaffected. Considering disable enable didn't work I suspect it's not something to do with mid game.

Am 26.04.2022 um 14:25 Uhr sagte zittonⅡ:

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu diesem Mod. Nachdem ich meine Mission, die beiden vermissten Nonnen zu finden, beendet und Lily geholfen hatte, ihre Fähigkeiten zu erlernen, hat Schwester Saina nicht mit mir gesprochen oder mir eine neue Mission gegeben. Was sollte ich tun? Danke

What skill did the "Sybill" learn?
please look at the quest overview in this link and write what you have achieved so far