The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 7/24/2022 at 6:04 PM, darkshade87 said:

So, I don't know how I did it, but Fjotra returned from her communion with "Dibella", and is now Gwynona. Did I break the quest somehow?

That's The Ancient Profession. The Temple of Dibella quest line from my mod is not compatible with this mod, so you have to turn it off if you want to use the two together. Version 0.12 I just released will do this for you automatically if it sees this mod installed, and it will warn you if you load a saved game where the incompatibility is too late to prevent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried many permutations of this mod, successively taking out mods and starting off with a new game every time. I'm unable to progress the Sisterhood quests because Fjotra stays in the basement when I rescue her from the Foresworn. Even after finding the remains of the two sisters, Fjotra stays in the basement and therefore none of the expected dialogue options are present, like "How is she doing?". I have no idea how to resolve this. I know that in prior versions of this mod, this was never an issue. What I can I do to make it possible to progress the quests?

Update: using "moveto player" doesn't affect anything. There are no dialogues about the baths downstairs or how the Sybil is doing. 

Frankly, I have no idea what can be causing the problem. Is there a queststage I can check to see if something is stuck? 

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wnachenb said:

Hi, does someone knows if this mod is compatible with JK's Temple of Dibella?

Last time I had a look, they weren't. Not sure if it is functionally critical, but as an opinion: I would advise against.

16 hours ago, worik said:

Last time I had a look, they weren't. Not sure if it is functionally critical, but as an opinion: I would advise against.

Thanks. I did test them now, and it seems to have no problems functionality-wise, but there are some overlapping objects, especially doors. Better to just disable JK's Temple of Dibella for now then.

13 hours ago, thaneofharrowgrave said:

I am having similar issues to TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft. Dialogue is not firing off in the right fashion and I am slowly removing dialogue mods to see if that is the issue. Will update when I figure it out.

I even went full nuclear by fully uninstalling Skyrim entirely, including my save files, installed from scratch, downgraded to SE, and installed the mods from scratch. The problem still persists. That's why I've given up trying to make it work.

On 9/13/2022 at 9:07 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I even went full nuclear by fully uninstalling Skyrim entirely, including my save files, installed from scratch, downgraded to SE, and installed the mods from scratch. The problem still persists. That's why I've given up trying to make it work.

I figured out what it was in the end: nethers follower framework. Fun times.

6 hours ago, thaneofharrowgrave said:

I figured out what it was in the end: nethers follower framework. Fun times.

I have that too. Smashing my head on desk. Now that I think about it, it makes sense. 

I guess the question now is whether a way can be found to make both mods play nice together.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:27 AM, Loserus said:

This was probably asked before, but I can't seem to find a way to customize the sisters' outfits. I tried to follow the instructions from https://github-wiki-see.page/m/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella%3A-FAQ and those folders don't exist like that for me.

For the record, this is in the SSE version

Yikes, that method looks complicated. You are better off making a patch in xedit, overwriting those specific outfit records with different armors from another mod.

Anyways is this mod working properly? SSE conversion thread has link to a fix that's now outdated, really confusing what's up to date and not.

My load order is very stable atm no CTDs, so very hesitant to try new mods.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:23 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

In my case, removing SLEN and BBLS fixed it for me. It could be either/both. I didn't test for one at a time, but at least this mod works again. 

...and I was apparently mistaken. Even with a new game without those mods, I'm not getting any quest dialogue after turning in the sisters' notes. 

Maybe a script it stuck? I don't know. I don't even know how I'd start to look for something like that, even if that is what's happening.

I turned on Papyrus logging in case that might help, but so far I'm not seeing anything relevant.