The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 9/25/2022 at 4:53 AM, worik said:

? SLEN can influence the relationship rank. Maybe it's within there somewhere?

No idea. I'm hoping that once the author is focusing on this mod again, that maybe incompatibilities with SLEN , BBLS, and NFF can be patched. I've had to jettison other quality of life mods if I want to use this mod.

I'm a nod user and not a mod author so I'm at the mercy of the fates. 

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
  • 2 weeks later...

How many coins do you need to give her for a perk?   I tried the 3 in the temple and the one in my inventory.   

I tried replacing her with the NPC visual transfer tool.  However the character that used her body is weight 100.  For some reason Fjotra is 0 weight when i meet her even when the replacer is at the bottom of the load order.   That said the game file was not new i only replaced her after taking on the quest to find her but before i entered the dungeon. Any reason why this would happen?

Good work for bodyslide but I have one question. Textures for dress topless is missing. Character is naked. Where to download cause is realy sexy how is looking in bodyslide. Thanks in advance!:heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Really amazing mod hope there more add to it, really liked the whole of it. Had idea add for corrpution side different form of donation to suit it more. Also be able to get corrpution verison of sister outfit for yourself that let you get donation when you wear it.

Edited by lightrazor
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 6:17 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

OK. Latest playthrough, I had NFF and BBLS completely uninstalled and started an absolutely new game. Same as before, after I find and return the two letters the quest doesn't progress. No dialogue options. I give up. Don't know why it was working a year ago and now it doesn't.

I think I figured it out. While Vortex automagically determines the optimal overwrite order, it somehow ordered the overwrites in a way that prevented this mod from progressing after I turned in the two sisters' notes. I switched to MO2 and moved the dibella mods as late as possible in the overwrite panel... and behold, this mod works now. Even with NFF and BBLS installed. 

On 9/24/2022 at 5:52 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

...and I was apparently mistaken. Even with a new game without those mods, I'm not getting any quest dialogue after turning in the sisters' notes. 

Maybe a script it stuck? I don't know. I don't even know how I'd start to look for something like that, even if that is what's happening.

I turned on Papyrus logging in case that might help, but so far I'm not seeing anything relevant.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:34 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

OK. Confirmed that SLEN does prevent this mod from progressing past turning in the Sisters' notes. I have no idea why that is.

On 11/10/2022 at 8:17 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

OK. Latest playthrough, I had NFF and BBLS completely uninstalled and started an absolutely new game. Same as before, after I find and return the two letters the quest doesn't progress. No dialogue options. I give up. Don't know why it was working a year ago and now it doesn't.

18 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I think I figured it out. While Vortex automagically determines the optimal overwrite order, it somehow ordered the overwrites in a way that prevented this mod from progressing after I turned in the two sisters' notes. I switched to MO2 and moved the dibella mods as late as possible in the overwrite panel... and behold, this mod works now. Even with NFF and BBLS installed. 

Wow... sorry about that difficult troubleshooting.

What is SLEN again?

I can add a note to the download page about incompatibilities.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is SLEN again?

Sexlab Eager NPCs

I never had any problem with that one, but that's because I simply gave it a lower priority and the Sisterhood mod won always all conflicts in my games

Edited by worik
17 minutes ago, worik said:

Sexlab Eager NPCs

I never had any problem with that one, but that's because I simply gave it a lower priority and the Sisterhood mod won always all conflicts in my games

I think it's the SLEN Dibella Quest.  Just disable that until you complete Sisterhood and it should be fine.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wow... sorry about that difficult troubleshooting.

What is SLEN again?

I can add a note to the download page about incompatibilities.

I had SLEN installed but didn't use any SLEN dialogue this last run without any problems. I think the overall problem is that Vortex was placing the dibella mods higher up, where maybe some scripts could be overwritten by other mods. By using MO2 and placing them at the bottom of the overwrite panel -- only the FNIS, Bodyslide, and DynDOLOD output below them -- I'm ensuring that the scripts don't get borked. On the plugins panel, I let LOOT sort them as usual without doing any manual plugin reordering.

I'm in the midst of testing right now to see whether Dibella progresses if I do a bunch of SLEN first. Typically I have the "optional quest" in SLEN disabled (the SLEN quest reward is meh). The more I think about it, if you do the SLEN optional quest _and_ Dibella you're going to have some quest problems because one of the main characters is going to do contradictory things. If you don't use the SLEN optional quest, I think things should be ok because in that case you're only using SLEN dialogue.

Really, the only reason I have SLEN in my load order is because of its passive features: (a) you can initiate different sex acts with dialogue, with one or more people, (b) having sex with someone improves your relationship status with them, and (c) absorbing dragon souls and clearing dungeons has a change of triggering an orgy.

Now, if the Dibella quest had an option of asking for an orgy and different sex acts, I could ditch SLEN altogether.

10 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I had SLEN installed but didn't use any SLEN dialogue this last run without any problems. I think the overall problem is that Vortex was placing the dibella mods higher up, where maybe some scripts could be overwritten by other mods. By using MO2 and placing them at the bottom of the overwrite panel -- only the FNIS, Bodyslide, and DynDOLOD output below them -- I'm ensuring that the scripts don't get borked. On the plugins panel, I let LOOT sort them as usual without doing any manual plugin reordering.

I'm in the midst of testing right now to see whether Dibella progresses if I do a bunch of SLEN first. Typically I have the "optional quest" in SLEN disabled (the SLEN quest reward is meh). The more I think about it, if you do the SLEN optional quest _and_ Dibella you're going to have some quest problems because one of the main characters is going to do contradictory things. If you don't use the SLEN optional quest, I think things should be ok because in that case you're only using SLEN dialogue.

Really, the only reason I have SLEN in my load order is because of its passive features: (a) you can initiate different sex acts with dialogue, with one or more people, (b) having sex with someone improves your relationship status with them, and (c) absorbing dragon souls and clearing dungeons has a change of triggering an orgy.

Now, if the Dibella quest had an option of asking for an orgy and different sex acts, I could ditch SLEN altogether.

Sisterhood has that option in a limited fashion through asking for donations.

I started SexLab Dialogues to cover (a) and (b) initially but I never got to take the mod to its full potential.

I can't really help with (c) :)

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I started SexLab Dialogues to cover (a) and (b) initially but I never got to take the mod to its full potential.

I can't really help with (c) /cdn-cgi/mirage/0efd5ea502b2099d8ac604a0b099895ee3c930a3b90db53ba8478843fc33abac/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

One thing I still notice is the dibella scripts run slow and the quest log seems to take a while to register after specific dialogue is had.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't really help with (c) :)

This time around I had gained some SLEN experience, become thane of most of the holds, etc. So I started Dibella later in the game. This time around, I encountered the same bug.

I had also installed ColdSun Pantheon replacers. Replacers shouldn't have any impact 

I'll give Dialogues a try and take SLEN out of my mod list, and see if that changes things up. I haven't used Dialogues yet, so at least that will be new.

If I still can't get the quest to progress, then I'll know that the ColdSun Pantheon replacers have an impact.  Before this test, I was using Bijin & Pandorable replacers. 

2 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

This time around I had gained some SLEN experience, become thane of most of the holds, etc. So I started Dibella later in the game. This time around, I encountered the same bug.

I had also installed ColdSun Pantheon replacers. Replacers shouldn't have any impact 

I'll give Dialogues a try and take SLEN out of my mod list, and see if that changes things up. I haven't used Dialogues yet, so at least that will be new.

If I still can't get the quest to progress, then I'll know that the ColdSun Pantheon replacers have an impact.  Before this test, I was using Bijin & Pandorable replacers. 

Before you do too much, remember most of the progression with Fjotra is done through talking to Senna first.

Most of the mod follows this pattern - get your quests assignments from Senna, turn them in to Fjotra.

I will spend time this month to set up SE and get a handle on the conversion process from LE to SE.

Once that is done, I will test my mods in SE starting with the most stable ones - Sisterhood will be at the top of the list.

All that to say I will be taking a closer look at quest progression with Sisterhood in a few weeks.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before you do too much, remember most of the progression with Fjotra is done through talking to Senna first.

Most of the mod follows this pattern - get your quests assignments from Senna, turn them in to Fjotra.

I will spend time this month to set up SE and get a handle on the conversion process from LE to SE.

Once that is done, I will test my mods in SE starting with the most stable ones - Sisterhood will be at the top of the list.

All that to say I will be taking a closer look at quest progression with Sisterhood in a few weeks.

I'm aware of that. After turning in the letters, the usual dialogue options don't appear at all. None of the comments about the underground baths or "how is the Sybil doing".